[Sakura AGM] Clear away the obstacles! (Show Jumpers) [6/?]

A set of LIGHT Pyro-type monsters that all have the ability to spin their monsters in order to attack directly. The spun monsters also have effects that help along those battles, from giving a +800 boost, to preventing the opponent from activating effects.

Show Jumper ʻUlaʻula

Level 4 | LIGHT | Pyro | Effect

1600/1200

(1) Once per turn: You can return another "Show Jumper" monster you control to the hand; this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly.

(2) When this card is returned to the hand by the effect of a "Show Jumper" monster: Until the end of the Damage Step, when that monster attacks this turn, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.

Show Jumper `Ômaʻomaʻo

1300/1500

(1) Once per turn: You can return another "Show Jumper" monster you control to the hand; this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly.

(2) When this card is returned to the hand by the effect of a "Show Jumper" monster: That monster gains 800 ATK until the end of the Battle Phase.

Show Jumper Melemele

1500/1300

(2) When this card is returned to the hand by the effect of a "Show Jumper" monster: You can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

Show Jumper Uliuli

1700/1100

(2) When this card is returned to the hand by the effect of a "Show Jumper" monster: You can add 1 "Show Jumper" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Show Jumper ʻÂkala

1000/2000

(2) When this card is returned to the hand by the effect of a "Show Jumper" monster: You can discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.

Show Jumper ʻEleʻele

Level 5 | LIGHT | Pyro | Effect

2400/1200

You can only use the (1) effect of "Show Jumper ʻEleʻele" once per turn.

(1) You can Special Summon this card from your hand by returning 1 "Show Jumper" you control to the hand, except "Show Jumper ʻEleʻele".

(2) Once per turn: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Show Jumper" monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

(3) Once per turn: You can return another "Show Jumper" monster you control to the hand; this card can attack your opponent directly this turn.

Obstacle Clearing

Spell | Normal

(1) Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Show Jumper" monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

-------

Names are Hawaiian for their particular colors (the color scheme of Power Rangers/Super Sentai; red, green, yellow, blue, pink, black).

I had the actual sport in mind when suggesting this theme, however I do not know all of the specific details regarding show jumping, nor did I intend for this to have direct correlations to the discipline. 

There are pictures, but most of them are recolored versions of themselves (bar for the Level 5). You can assume that they are colored practitioners wearing appropriately colored clothing. I'll add artwork later.

Unlike other AGM stuff, not really as impressed with these. I think they need some support cards, but right now, I'm not sure what they could use. Pyro isn't exactly a well-supported Type at the moment. Might add White to complete the monster set, but that's probably the only idea I have as of now.

-------

Anyway, you know what to do.

Reps provided for those of you who give a proper review.

Archived