1| Lavier the Sea Dragon

1| Wind- Up Zenmaines

2| Gachi Gachi Gentestsu

1| Daigusto Phoenix

1| Number 96: Dark Mist

2| Slacker Magician

1| Mira the Giant Star

[/spoiler]

Jiangshi seems like the main aim of the deck, and Stein the main beater (or Alucard if you don't need your level 3's on the field). Lantern is the main defence of the deck (it's quite amaizing) and specter isn't as bad as I thought.

Up until now I lost against Burn (the halve damage effect of the field didn't work for some reason, and it was cruical because I lost the turn I could have won) and won against Dragon Rulers in the funniest duel I ever played (kept protecting myself with lanterns and specters and then Morphing jar #2 took away his entire field and no hand, after that I just built advantage with Jiangshi and slowly won thanks to Witch and House). But I am still testing them..

id consider one for one since none of them can get on the field without a special summon to start them off, and waiting to draw one of the level 1's seems a bit slow and inconsistent.

The idea is to set them before you can use them. One for One won't really fit imo, because the level 1's are best when in your hand.

Maybe I'll add Apprentice Magician to search the spellcasters, but I'm not sure if it will synergise well with the s\t support...

Armageddon Knight seems pretty silly here.
Arf Though might get you some millage, as Specter and Lantern are weird hand traps, and would benefit from that.

I don't know about Arf, because I can't NS them at all and it requires a level 1 to be face up in the first place, which feels alittle situational or a bit too conditional because of the 2000 damage. Thanks for the comment though.

Archived