Chimera Soul [Fairy Tail RP *Relaunch*] [IC/Started/Accepting/PG-13]

Love of Ghibli

OOC

Welcome to CHIMERA SOUL!!!

There they were the new Chimera Soul recruits all standing strong in a single file line with there belongings behind them. Each new member looking more impressive than the last. As they loked around these new guild members could see that they were in an opulent mansion filled to the brim rooms and stair cases as they were in the center of this giant megoplex being their new home. They could see the giant stair well in the center containing some oddly impractical 50 steps. If they looked to their left (assuming they are all facing the giant staircase) they would see a rather out of place wooden board standing straight up with a series of papers scattered about it and on the top of it labeled "GIMPS" . To their right would be another board but this was pretty much gold crusted and all the papers on it were nicely lamenated and organized and on top of that it was labeled "PIMPS." Clearly whoever was in charge of these two boards clearly preferred one group of people to the next.

"Oh my God no, this is not happening we got a bunch of kids. Are you serious? What the Hell man, we turned into a babysitting agency." This new voice of anger and disappoint echoed throughout the hall and while it seemed to bounce off of every empty room in the mansion one the three brother Michael Revealed himself from behind the center staircase giving nothing but mean looks to the the new members as if he was simply giving them the middle finger while talking.

And this is why we don't let you outside. This voice was warmer, kinder, softer, and from behind the new cadets they saw the lovely Gentleman known as Simon though Simon had completely hidden his presence the whole time but everyone could still see him with their eyes. He voice was nothing but smiles and hugs as he shook hands with each new member and gave a kind "how do you." Welcome to Chimera Soul everyone the two of us, he says as he regretfully points to Micheal who is currently flipping everyone off right now, will be your guides through this great chapter in your lives. Die you cock suckers! Anywho...take this opportunity to go pick and decorate your rooms and get to know each other. We'll summon all of you to meet Dad..I mean the guild master at a later time. He smiles as he and Micheal disappear in flash of light.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kin stood quietly as Michael appeared, his unusual smile on his face shown quite clearly despite his emotional status being somewhere else, listening to Michael for a couple of words before descending into his own thoughts. His attitude reminds me of them, I came here to get strong enough to prevent people like they were and now one of the guild members is like them? he thought to himself quietly, his train of thought continuing along such lines until Simon appeared, the second presence causing him to resurface from his thoughts and listen, finding the 2nd man much more likable than the first.

As Simon finished his introductory speech Kin picked up his bag, probably much smaller than anything brought by others, and set off on his own to find a room, noticing the two boards which he thought to be full of jobs though not knowing the reasoning behind the contrast of conditions between the two, thinking something similar to the difference in attitude of the two men he just had seen. As Kin found a room he deposited his bag inside, putting his clothes away in the room he wanted and leaving the bag almost empty before walking out of the room, a cloak similar to the one he wore on the bed instead of away with other clothes. Kin then stood outside his room watching along the hallway nearby to see if any of the other new recruits had followed the same direction as him to find a room.

While waiting for any others to be seen or approach him he again fell into his own thoughts, not turning away or moving during such,  the smile on his face never leaving it despite how he felt. If this guild has someone like that second man they can't really be bad, if that is how he really acts. though with who we first heard from I'm not too sure of this, I guess it'll be quite obvious what sort of place this is once we meet the man in charge, the sooner that happens the faster I'll know, though I should at least talk to some of the others if they come up this way. Kin distracted enough by his own thoughts enough another person or two may have approached and possibly left before he resurfaced from his thoughts enough to realize, his hair in the way of seeing such properly when leaving his mind to wander completely.

Jormungand Levius was actually here. Chimera Soul.

Young Jormungand Levius was a shy one. She simply stood there, not saying a word. When she witnessed the man known as 'Michael' giving the middle finger, she hid behind the nearest person she could see, afraid. She was pretty afraid,

Next, a more angellic voice from a man named 'Simon' appeared. He seemed to be a rather nice man, which caused Jormungand to take a look. He's a nice man, just like Dad, Jormungand thought, smiling underneath her thick clothing.

With the dismissal, she proceeded to walk up towards a room. Upon entering her shiny, new room, she began to unpack her large luggage. Hmmm... blue... she thought as she decorated the white room with blue furniture. From her luggage, she summoned a stuffed, blue serpent toy with wings and button eyes, before hugging it. It was a gift from her father on the day he left.

I know I'll find you, Dad...

Next, she exited her room and headed down to the lobby. She began to shiver a little due to being in a new environment. She hoped to make new friends...

Vincent yawned sleepily as he listened to the brothers introduction. Having grown up with four sibling of his own, Vincent was completely unfazed by Michael’s antics. He was more interested in this Simon guy, who had been able to completely mask his presence. “So there ARE a lot of big fish here… looks like I made a good choice.” Mumbled Vincent to no one in particular.

With the introduction over, Vincent quickly used his gravity magic to hoist his bag into the air behind him, as he began floating up the stairs. Eager to find the room that he would no undoubtedly be spending the majority of his time in, he just prayed that his neighbors wouldn't be to annoying….

After randomly selecting a room in the center of one of the mansions many hallways, Vincent tossed his bags to the side, and plopped onto his new bed. Taking a moment to close his eyes, he was immediately stirred at the sound of movement from outside his door. “No need to be known as the loner yet, right?” thought Vincent, as he grudgingly floated off his bed and towards his open door.

Drifting out into the hall Vincent rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, taking a good look at his new neighbor. The man wore a long flowing cloak, and had bright orange hair that seem to completely cover his eyes. The strangest thing about him was the grin that was plastered on his face, as he stood alone in the hallway… With a shrug, Vincent crossed his leg in the air, and raised his hand causally at the man. “Yo, hows it going dude?”

"Wow, there's quite a number of people here at this Guild, Tsuna." Aichi said, as he hid behind the wizard's leg a bit.

Tsuna Kuroba smiled and nodded, as he moved his arms behind his head. "I know! So many strong wizards here...and we've entered their ranks...so to speak!" he said with a slight chuckled, as he knelt down and rubbed the wolf's ears a bit. "I can already tell without a shadow of a doubt, we're gonna fit in nicely here, Aichi."

The small wolf chuckled nervously and looked down at the ground. "Ehehehe, um....yeah...." he said. From the wolf's point of view, all these wizards looked pretty fierce and he was worried either he would end up being a meal...or worse...a pair of furry boots. Aichi shuddered and shook his head. "I'm really not sure about this at all Tsuna."

"Aichi, remember why we're doing this. There might be some clues about what happened to Hyoga..." Tsuna said, continuing to rub Aichi's ears. "Its the only option we have left."

"This is... Chimera Soul..."

A faint smile formed on Caroline's lips as she said the words to herself, though that soon disappeared once she heard the voice from beyond the stairwell.  She took offense to being referred to as a child, but held her anger in; something she became good at over the last few years.  Interestingly, a young girl in blue moved behind her in response to the abrasive man, probably to put some space between her and him.  Fortunately, the following man was much more accommodating, making it feel more like the guild she expected to join.  The young girl felt better about him as well, coming out from behind Caroline to be greeted.  The two veteran guild members then had to leave, presumingly to prepare the next stage of the new member's initiation, leaving Caroline and the others alone in the all.

Current mission: find a room.

Caroline's partner, a black blob of machinery dubbed 'Pandora's Orb', stood next to her.  Four small legs protruded from the bottom of it to keep it from rolling around. With this meeting over, Pandora's Orb began levitating and began making a low humming noise, of which Caroline was used to by now.  Looking around, Caroline picked a random hall to head down, with her orb following behind her.

Caroline was in no particular hurry, and instead took her time and absorb the atmosphere of the building.  Along the way she happened to run into the blue girl from before, who seemed a little nervous.  "I take it that this is your first guild as well?" Caroline asked, her normally flat voice showing a hint of concern.  Smiling, Caroline extended her hand to the young girl to shake. "I'm Caroline Netcher."

Fran let out loud groan, as she turned a corner into yet another one of the identical hallways. After sleeping through the majority of the introduction, Fran had dropped her bags in the room closest to the entrance. Now nearly ten minutes later, she was trapped in the mansions maze like interior, lost, and dangerously sober. She had yet to meet any of her fellow recruits, and was beginning to wonder if she had stumbled into an abandon part of the house… [color=#000080]“I-I don’t wana die here...Simon save me!”[/color] Fran Shouted down the hallway. Nearly in tears, Fran began to speed up her pace, unaware of the young man, and wolf standing directly in her path. With a crash, Fran collided head first into the young lad, sent rolling backwards by his surprising solid build. Sprawled out across the floor, Fran looked up to see the boy in blue was completely unfazed by their collision. [color=#000080]“Ummm, Hi there...[/color]"

Ecstatic and elated Henry finally made it into a guild and what a powerful new group of people they all seemed to be. He was literally so overcome with emotion and happiness that he didn't even hear the hate that Michael was spotting. Here he was about to set out on a new adventure in life. There would be missions, there would be friends, there would be bonds, there will be danger. He was literally busting with excitement. Then along came Simon, that ray of sunshine that just reemphasized all of the feelings he was already feeling. Simon was a nice cordial person and he was talking to Henry. When Michael and Simon left, he noticed that the other guild prospects going to there other rooms and whatnot. Henry decided to follow suit and he ventured into his own room and once he had he was even more happy. 

Once inside his room he lept into the air and landed on his bed. He used his card magic to decorate the room to where it was similar to his room from home. Of course after everything was said and done he leapt outside and back down the hall eager to make new friends.

Mayu stood at the bottom of the steps and watched as the First of the two brothers seemed to not be to fond of the new members in the guilds. She figured that he was not going to be the worst thing to happen but he was a bit annoying. She then saw as the other brother came up and began to talk like he had some form of common sense about him. Mayu was impressed as she thought  about the sheer number of people who had joined the very new guild. She tried to remember the number of people in the guild that was in her home town and this gild was defiantly larger. She wanted to put thoughts about that guild out of her mind even though the brother who had dismissed them seemed to remind her of her brother. She was relived that she was getting a room here especially since it had been a while since she had stayed any where for an extended period of time but yet she had a lot of stuff.  She used her magic to make a dense cloud under her stuff and carry it up to the room she choose for herself. She was setting up her room when she realized that she had made it in to a guild and her brother would be proud of her all she really had to do was make it past the meeting with the guild master. She left her room in hope to find someone to talk with while she waited. She walked around for  when she saw a guy leaving his room. She did not say anything she figured that she was not in the proper potion to introduce herself to her.

Park stood with her back half turned to Michael, not even bothering with the man who she had already deemed useless. Hitomi on the other hand was totally enthralled in his words, and poked Park in the shoulder.

“You should be listening, he could say something important,” Hitomi whispered, but Park’s only answer was an eye roll, “hey don’t you give me that look missy, I’m only doing what’s best for you. Are you aware that you have such a poor attitude?”

“Hitomi, I don’t see how anything this man has to say-” Park was cut off as the new man came on to the scene, Simon, and she immediately narrowed her eyes at him, but then they widened in shock. He had been able to hide from her!? A small smirk crossed Park’s lips, the fact that he could cloak himself from her senses garnered him a bit of respect from… more so than his rambunctious sibling that is. “As I was saying I don’t see how anything that man could possibly say could have any importance,” Park spared Michael a brief frown, and noticed he was now giving them the middle finger, “see what I mean?”

“That man has problems controlling his anger,” Hitomi said as both brothers disappeared in a flash, “maybe I should invite him for morning yoga, it may help him gain more control over his feelings. Also I should probably inform him that crude gestures are a sin.”

“Something tells me that he doesn’t care about religion Hitomi,” Park said walking off to find a room knowing her friend would follow. Quite an odd relationship they had, at first Park couldn’t stand Hitomi, and actually tried to kill her twice, not counting the attempted murder when they had first met. Now though, after their travels together Park had warmed up to the girl enough to say she was her first friend. Park gave a small smile, glancing back at Hitomi over her shoulder, who was thoroughly inspecting rooms.   

“Hey! Park how about this one!” Hitomi cried breaking Park out of her thoughts.

“What do you mean how about this one, we can each pick out own rooms?” Park replied slightly annoyed.   

“I thought that we could both sleep in one room, since you know were best friends,” Hitomi replied in her always perky manner, waving Park over, who complied reluctantly sighing her hand on her forehead, “I tried to pick out the plainest one possible, but there all pretty illustrious.”

“Fine,” Park replied with a sigh, “there will be some very strict boundaries though.” Park entered the room, systematically unpacking her things, placing them on the dresser, while placing two jars of incense on each nightstand, lighting them filling the room with a fragrant sent.

“Yay!” Hitomi giggled bouncing into the room, placing her few items into a drawer, hanging a few religious ornaments around the room, and placing talismans at the four cardinal directions. “All unpacked, we should go see if anyone else needs help.” Hitomi said wandering out into the hall to do just that, while Park stayed inside the room to clean her knives.

-----

Satomi arrived late after the announcement of Michael and Simon completely missing the entire thing, though it was quite apparent why when one saw the large amount of luggage she was carrying. Taking in the scene Satomi assumed that they were supposed to find a room. Dragging her bags with her she dumped them into the first room she found not bothering to unpack at all, as she had more important things to do. If she were to stay here Satomi needed to confirm this guilds so-called power, and fast.

Leaving her room Satomi ventured deeper into the manor hoping to find something interesting or maybe one of the founders of the guild.

As Kin came out of his thoughts he found someone appearing to be sitting in front of him, in the air, pulling the hair out of his eyes lightly to make sure he wasn't seeing things, not having removed his hand from the sleeve of his cloak but rather holding it so it wouldn't obscure his view too much hanging from where his hand was.. Kin's eyes, their irises a blue that was nearly grey, confirming what he had seen as the male in front of him sitting in the air raised their hand slightly, greeting him. Kin let his hair drop back to covering his eyes before beginning to talk, not having took much attention to the male's appearance while his hair wasn't obstructing such.

"Hello" he then said his voice seeming cheerful and full of joy, just like the smile on his face that seemed to stay forever. "I cant tell for sure how well it's going here yet.. someone here brings up memories, and that's generally bad for property and people who stand too close" he then continued, his voice holding the same cheerful tone despite what he was saying. "Other than this of course everything appears to be fine, though you do appear to be floating, I'm not seeing things am I?" he then asked the younger male.

Kin then slowly began to notice some details of the male he talked to through his orange hair,seeing that the male's hair was a shade of brown not seeming to be too dark or overly light, though not able to place it in any specific spot from his own memory of others. they also appeared to have blue eyes and be wearing some sort of jacket, no more details made out yet, something that took Kin a while with his hair as long as it was, specifics of a person not really something he needed to worry about too much in the previous years he had traveled alone for. 

Jormungand noted that she ran into a lady who was accompanied by a spherical, hovering object.

"Tech... nology..." Jormungand gazed at the sphere. Her father had taught her about this, but she never thought she would actually gaze upon the real deal.

The bespectacled lady introduced herself as 'Caroline Netcher'. Jormungand, easily frightened, took a step back and whimpered, before taking two steps forward and shaking the older woman's hand.

"My name... is... Jormungand... Jormungand Levius... Nice to meet you..."

Jormungand stuttered for a while. Never before has a human or dragon been kind to her until now, save her parents. She looked down for a while, showing a lack of communication skills.

"I'm a Water Magic User... What... do you... use?" Jormungand spoke, attempting to converse.

This was it, his chance to begin his legend, to live up to the stories of his village, and become a great hero like The legendary Dragon Guard.....every great tale starts out somewhere....and for Zack...that place was right here, right now....getting flipped off by his superior officer. "This is gonna be a great day" he said slightly sarcastically, but made sure he wasn't heard. If each mage in line was better then the next one, then he was obviously on the end that showed he kind of sucked, each mage to his right was already brimming with power, while he only had a small trace.....in his pendant....there was even a child further along that was just brimming with magic.

However this only made him smile widely, there was much he could learn and even more he could gain from being here, and as soon as they were told to go get their own rooms, he knew he was in...though he felt it was a bit too easy, but before he could ask any question, Grouchy and Happy disappeared in a flash of light. "I guess.....I get a room....." He walked slowly, trying not to be rude of any of the other recruits, and was very wary to not intrude on a room that had already been claimed, especially by a lady, he had walked for quite a hallways lengths when he found quite a nice room for one person. "I like this one~" he said giddily as he dropped his knapsack on the bed and opened it. "And now to decorate!" he exclaimed as he pulled out a picture of him and his village the day before he left and placed it on a table. "Done"

He looked at the picture for a bit, it had already been four years since he left, and very little progress had been made in his quest, it made him a bit sad, but he had all hopes that he could truly better himself in this Guild. "I'll do my best everyone" he said as he clapped his hands to pray for their well being before he took a step out of the room and walked slowly back to the lobby.

Am I that scary? Caroline thought to herself.  The young girl's - Jormungand Levius's initial apprehension to a simple act of shaking hands took Caroline aback a bit.  Maybe she doesn't get out much. Still, it seemed like Jormungand wanted to know more about Caroline, or at least keep speaking with her. 

"My magic is Telekinesis," Caroline said, trying to think of a way to describe her magic.  "Weak telekinesis that can only work on certain things, but with time and effort, I've learned to control something like this,"  Caroline pointed to the Pandora Orb which had returned to its resting state on the ground while Caroline spoke.  "With that, even my weak Machine Soul magic can be used to defeat the villains in the world!" Caroline continued, sounding more excited that she did earlier... which caused her to hesitate afterwards.

Crap, did I really just say that out loud?

Jormungand stared in awe as the lady stood up, tall and proud, describing her magic. One would expect Jormungand to chicken out due to her exaggeratingly timid nature. However, she began to giggle as her mittens began to cover her mouth.

Jormungand never really had a proper conversation with anyone outside her family before. "My water magic... can control this..."

She proceeded to summon a sphere of water in her right hand, before making it disappear. She thought of asking her more questions, but she didn't want anyone to ask her about her past, just in case.

It wasn't a long walk before Zack had seen the first of his companions magical abilities, starting with the girl that claimed to be psychic, even though he was a respectable distance, his "oohs" and "aahs" were pretty audible, especially when she presented her rolling orb. "Amazing, already someone with powers like that, this is gonna be great" he said rather joyously. They weren't bad looking either...not that a lil ol country boy like him thought such things but they were quite lovely ladies which he would have to be kind and courteous to, even if they could both beat him down within an inch of his life easily, especially the small one.

He recognized the small blue wearing girl as the "youngest" looking in line, but when she lifted a ball of water from seemingly nothing, he yet again began with the "oohs" and "aahs"....once again, it was audible, but he was down the hall so maybe....they didn't notice, and that wouldn't be a bad thing, seeing as it made him seem a bit creepy, even when he's really trying not to be. His only problem was, he had no idea how to talk to women and as such had no way of getting around them without being rude in his mind...and that worried him, how could he introduce himself or at the very least pass through them without being rude, his momma ain't raise no rudeness after all.....

In order to get through he felt his only answer was to simply walk, and if he was noticed....be silent....act non-chalant, maybe it would make him look cool.....though probably not...

As Danica stood in the line she was just more and more aggravated, the people around her saying ass hats like these wouldent matter, Then why the Fuck! Are You still talking about them! She roared in her mind, giving everyone an oppressive glare. Just before the first brother left she stepped forward and flipped him off in return.

Leaving behind everybody in the line Danica took her comically large pile of belongings, and found a room then piled them up and closed the door.

As Danica walked outward she saw two females one extremely shy and the other quite over the top. Danica was actually about to let out a slight sigh of relief at some normalcy before she is suddenly smacked in to by a.... Boy... She growls angrily and stands up immediately and yells out loud, "Why don't you watch where you're going!!!" Danica said as she summoned her magic and rose her hand along with the boy, and swung her hand smacking him against the wall. As she cooled down she saw his face and a flush came across her face turning the girl with an angry face in to a stuttering little girl again. She turned and muttered a word before running back in to her room slamming the door shut, which was directly between the Water user's room and the boy. "S-Sorry..."

Fran let out loud groan, as she turned a corner into yet another one of the identical hallways. After sleeping through the majority of the introduction, Fran had dropped her bags in the room closest to the entrance. Now nearly ten minutes later, she was trapped in the mansions maze like interior, lost, and dangerously sober.

She had yet to meet any of her fellow recruits, and was beginning to wonder if she had stumbled into an abandon part of the house… “I-I don’t wana die here...Simon save me!” Fran Shouted down the hallway.

Nearly in tears, Fran began to speed up her pace, unaware of the young man, and wolf standing directly in her path. With a crash, Fran collided head first into the young lad, sent rolling backwards by his surprising solid build.

Sprawled out across the floor, Fran looked up to see the boy in blue was completely unfazed by their collision. “Ummm, Hi there..."

"Um...hey." Tsuna said blinking, as he had not a clue in the world what had happened with her. "You need some help there?"

Aichi hid behind Tsuna's leg again and pulled his pants leg some. "T-Tsuna...can't we just go find our room already?" The small wolf seemed even more skiddish than when they first arrived. Regardless, Tsuna just simply patted the wolf's head as he knelt down, smiling.

"Aichi...sorta rude there. We got to make the best of this, since these people are going to be those that accompany us on Guild missions!" Tsuna said with a chuckle, as he turned his attention back to Fran. "Don't mind scaredy Aichi over here. He's just sorta nervous when it comes to people he's never met before. Anyway, I'm Tsuna Kuroba." he said, as he helped Fran off the ground. "Sooo, what happened to you exactly??"

About a half an hour after the new recruits got situated in their rooms a voice was heard throughout the entire mansion. This voice wasn't the same as either Michael or Simon the it was different it was smoother, soothing, and silky in its own way. Will all of the mages please report to the dining hall at once. When the mages looked outside of their doors and even those that were in the lobby they would each see a purple brick road leading them to their destination. Of course if the mage's rooms were close to each other then their paths would merge into one path nevertheless they all led to the same destination.

All the paths lead to one room and as each mage made their way their they see this was a large dining hall with a long table filled with the most delicious foods and delicacies. But in front of this long table and waiting for the mges was the third brother Chris. His stance was firm yet patient, strong yet subtle, he was clearly the middle ground between his other two brothers. He simply gave the group of mages a nod and moved his hand to the table as each of them took their rightful seat. Of course there were far more chairs than there were attendees so Chris felt the need to say: Sit anywhere you wish in his calm almost melodic voice. And he watched as the mages took their seats. Interesting how many positive people were in this group.

As each mage was seated two pillars of light shot from one end of the table and as they faded they revealed the other two brothers. WHY ARE THEY SITTING AT THE ADULT TABLE? This is why we have a floor. Take that back they don't even get the floor, you know what, all of your take a knife and k...Before Michael could finish his rant towards the new recruits a glowing white band came across his mouth and he couldn't remove it. All eyes shifted towards Simon who simply had his finger pointing to Michael's mouth. Trust me, he gets better with time. No he doesn't Chris quickly interjected. While Michael was busy comically flailing around all three brothers decided to take their seats.

When everyone was seated the brothers decided it was time to call daddy. All of their eyes glowed a different color which was clearly noticeable by anyone who was in the room. Simultaneously a vast murder of crows seemingly flew in from all corridors and shadows of the rooms surrounding the guild. These birds exuded murderous aura that would normally kill weaker beings. The crows took formations and seemed to combine into some sort of cluster at the head of the table. The blackness of the crows solidified into one giant mass and at the head was the guild master Talon Bane. His magic and aura instantly filled the room. It was dense, it was dark, it was malicious, but those feelings quickly faded as the boss man opened his mouth.

HO HO HO HO! Welcome little ones! With a voice that sounded like jolly old Saint Nick this dark imposing creature let out a hearty laugh. It is my honor, nay privilege, to welcome you to your new home. If you do not already know I am Talon Bane and these are my three sons, Simon, he waves and puts on big smile to the young mages, Chris, simply throws up the peace sign, and Michael, raises middle finger to the young mages. Our goal is simple, help each and every one of you achieve your goal. Like a chimera we are a mighty creature that is an amalgamation of many other strong creatures. So with that being said lets have our first feast as a new family. Talon sat down in his chair as the three brothers (and Henry) applauded his little speech. Of course then he made one realization. This table setting wasn't conducive for proper conversation and family bonding. he snapped his fingers and long table with all of the food teleported to a wall. So now everything was set up self-help buffet style with now little more intimate tables popping up all over the dining room. Now everyone eat, drink, converse, and be merry let us get know our new family members. It was at this moment Simon took the restraint off Michael's mouth and as they shot glares at each other Chris went to go fix him and his father a plate.

An amazing day this had turned out to be, He joins the coolest guild ever, gets his own room, unpacked his things.....scratch that his one thing, and then.....Tele-smacked against a wall. "Owwwwwwwww" he said for what seemed like an eternity, his groan getting weaker slowly until he finally decided to let gravity hit him again "Oh hi there physics" he said as he fell face first into the floor, he heard the sound of everyone walking towards the Dining room, and that meant food, something he hadn't had in a couple of days now. "Maybe getting up wouldn't be a bad idea...." he said as he stood up and slowly brushed off the pain......making his way to the dining room, and boy was he impressed.

The table was food jungle, there was things he was sure he never thought of eating, or maybe he had just never been so hungry. However in case some kind of horrible test was about to happen, he was wearing the blue "Swift" pendant, sadly this was nothing that could help him when the bird came.....He was a bit worried that the birds would get at the food, but suddenly he felt the huge magical presence.....and promptly died.

He laid on the table dead for at least 10 seconds before he suddenly felt himself being slapped by his own confidence "wake up you fool, you haven't even begun!" he told himself as he somehow came back to life and saw at the head of the table, the grim reaper himself.....talking like Santa Claus....it was...shocking to say the least, but it was nice?

When the whole room was changed he looked around to see who else was near him, but he was just a bit more hungry then he was anxious to meet people, it had been to long since he had actual calories other then oxygen, sand, and sparse water.....being poor and bad at magic kind of sucked.

“Nope, you’re not seeing things dude.” Chuckled Vincent, as he descended closer to his new neighbor."I use Gravity Magic… so floating is just sorta a perk I guess.” Vincent began to ask what magic the man used, but was interrupted by call to the dining hall. “looks like its chow time…” trailed off Vincent, already slowly hovering down the path. “Let’s get going… Oh yea, my names Vincent by the way.”

The food spread for the feast was glorious, including dishes that even Vincent had never heard of. But more impressive then the catering, was the massive power of Talon Bane… Who was able to seemingly knock out one of the other recruits, by just appearing?

With the meal transformed to a buffet of sorts, Vincent took the opportunity to use his magic to draw a platter full of shrimp to the table he was sitting/floating at.  Enjoying the delicious shellfish, as he silently observed his fellow recruits.  

Caroline stood wide-eyed as Jormungand showed off her abilities.  "Amazing..." Caroline said with awe.  "You're amazing!"  Catching herself, Caroline cleared her throat and adjusted her glasses.  "I mean... Very impressive," she said, returning to her serious tone.

At that moment, there was some commotion behind her; eyes falling straight on the young man who was struck by another girl who was... sorry?  After that kind of attack, Caroline wondered how could one be sorry after that.  Quickly turning back to Jormungand, Caroline took her leave.  "I am going to get myself settled it.  It was nice meeting you."

[hr]

After getting settled in, Caroline made her way to the dining hall, where she pretty much ignored the rude man's insults.  But she could feel something was coming.  That massive, suffocating power.  Caroline's muscles tensed up, ready to spring at any moment.  Pandora's Orb moved itself next to Caroline, the started to shift.  The top of the orb shifted and transformed into the hilt of a mechanical sword, just begging to be drawn.

Please let it be him, please let it be him...

When the guild leader, Talon Bane introduced himself, Caroline visibly relaxed, and the Orb returned back to its original configuration.  As the elderly man spoke, Caroline listened, but did not make eye contact, still embarrassed about her mistake those years ago.  Still, there was food to eat; something everyone could enjoy, so she got up and made her way to the newly-made buffet, and began filling a plate.

Jormungand waved her mitten-veiled hand to greet a goodbye. After that, she heard the announcement.

Well, that definitely sounded like a whole load of socialising. Jormungand then proceeded to dining hall as well.

---

"Waaah~"

Jormungand spoke, before covering her moutg with her mittens. She had witnessed a glorious feast before her very eyes, even before eating it. Words were unworthy of describing this feast. What was more indescribeable was a presence that felt strong. Such a presence could only belong to a S-class wizard.

Alas, the Guild Master, known as Talon Bane, appeared. He seemed powerful, one could feel. Jormungand simply looked at him for a while, smiled, turned back, and continued grabbing food, morsel by morsel, piece by piece, really slowly.

Just like an elegant lady. Of course, her first move was drinking her whole cup of water.

Danica heard the words and walked in towards the path, walking past the others not caring.what they want or their own urgency. As Danica stood there she glared at Michael but shivered as the Guild master appeared. His power overwhelming but unlike most she grinned, she was excited. As he spoke she watched intently, as he introduced his sons, she glared directly at Michael even as others started to move she kept looking before slowly turning and going to get a few morsels of food sitting at the closest table to Michael as she glared at him intently before the boy from before got in her view of Michael, "Eh... Oh its you." She looked to the side noticing the weird water girl as she downed a glass of water like nothing. Tho this act from the girl was odd she hoped she would come over she seemed like she would be interesting to talk to, she could use a cute friend. Danica's table could seat 4 and offered the boy a seat hoping the girl would come and sit as well. "Sit. I apologize about before I... I'm on edge.."

Henry was so elated that he was dancing around throughout the hall as he was following the purple bricked road. His smile was ear to ear. He was so happy to see so many other people getting along. He noticed someone was floating in one direction an oddly overdressed girl in the other. This was already looking to be such an amazing experience. When he got to the table he was amazed by the amount of food and set-up that happened. He should know, this was his life, all the party planning and stuff his family did for a living naturally composed of food spreads like this one. 

Of course his attention was completely deterred by the murder of crows that quickly surrounded the new guild. When the crows became the all imposing guildmaster Henry felt the life slowly leave from him. It was as if he saw his image of death and this is was a completely new sensation. When the sensation passed he was quite impressed that he actually lived through that. He made a mental note that he would have to get used to this sensation. Proof that there were actually beings that much stronger than him which is odd since he doesn't have that much experience as a combat mage. He looked as Mr. Bane revealed his plans  for the guild and of course he applauded the mans speech. It was truly motivational and everything he needed to hear. 

Henry definitely looked around to see who was doing what with the food. But who should he talk to first? So many potential friends he gets to talk about. He noticed that one of the prospectives had the ability to make a plate of shrimp float towards him. That seemed like a good place to start. He took his collection of food to the table with this psychic in hopes to engage in new conversation and friend making. Hey there! He said rather over excited I'm Henry a card user and that was a nice trick with the shrimp there is that your magic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why do all the bad things in the world happen to me, first we have to prove ourselves to this worthless town, then we actually have to invite people into our house, and look it turns out to be a bunch of kids. I swear, I am not cleaning up after them when crap all over the floor Michael constantly complaining to his brother both of whom had plates of food in front of them. Can you stop for once? You literally have no responsibilities in this household other than NOT talking when you're outside and even then you fail. These "kids" as you call them validate your existence. Brats do not warrant my attention and I am doing enough by letting them breathe my air. Simon could only facepalm at his brothers rudeness while Michael gave a shrug. Simon understood his father's logic in selecting Michael to help out with the new guild recruits, but still Micheal just requires too much time to get used too and he doesn't want to scare away the new guild members.

It was then Michael decided felt something odd and annoying. He looked around in confusion and just before that he was able to spot the true culprit Simon intervened. Something wrong? Um...no it was nothing. Simon knew the culprit but since these prospects haven't been initiated then this foolish girl was seriously trying to end her life. Luckily another member distracted the girl and took the focus off of Michael.

Archived