Effect Monster - Protean Shadowdrake

Tengou

[URL=http://yugico.com/user/45506-Tengou/card/57223-Shadow_Envoy/233787-Protean_Shadowdrake]233787.jpg[/URL]            

When this card destroys an effect monster and sends it to the graveyard as a result of battle, this card gains the destroyed monster's special ability.

When this card is destroyed, you may select one of the opponent's monsters. While this card is in your card graveyard, that monster cannot use its special ability.

Revised card effects: When this card destroys an effect monster as a result of battle and sends it to the graveyard: This card gains the destroyed monster's effects. (This card can only gain the effects of 1 monster at a time.) When this card is destroyed: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target cannot activate its effects while this card remains in the card graveyard.

Just a bit of a friendly tip: when a card has multiple effects, you don't have to write each one as a separate paragraph.

The first effect is rather straightforward, although it could get rather confusing if it just keeps gaining more effects.  If not for the fact that it relies on what it destroys, and that not everything it will destroy have a beneficial effect, this could make it rather broken.  But as-is, it's fine, although I'd rather have it just copy one effect at a time. The second effect, meanwhile, is pretty decent, even though there are ways to get around the effect negation (i.e., the use of Dark Hole, being destroyed while your opponent has no monsters to target, using the affected monster as a Synchro/Xyz Material....)

... in any case, I suggest an errata for the effect:

When this card destroys an Effect Monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: This card gains the destroyed monster's effects. (This card can only gain the effects of 1 monster at a time.) When this card is destroyed: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target cannot activate its effects.

Archived