Effect Monster - Cthonic Weapon Master

Tengou

Last one for a while. Don't wanna clog the board.

233923.jpg            

This card gains double the ATK bonus from any Equip spell card equipped to it. Sacrifice a spell card equipped to this card: Destroy target monster with DEF lower then or equal to this card's ATK, and deal damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK bonus of the sacrificed Equip spell card. FLIP: Take control of target Equip spell card and equip it to this card.

Instead of FLIP, just say "When this card is flipped face-up..."

It's decent. The problem with equips isn't that they don't add enough power, but that they offer to many oppurtunities to minus in any play you make. Vylon Equip Spells answered that by allowing them to search eachother upon destruction. Perhaps instead of doubling up on power, he makes it so when he dies, all cards that were equipped return to the owner's hand?

I guess I should do an overall OCG fix(/attempt)

"Any ATK increase on this card is doubled if the ATK increase is due to an Equip Spell Card. You can send 1 Equip Spell Card equipped to this card to the graveyard: Destroy 1 monster on the field with DEF equal to or less than this card's ATK, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK increase provided by that Equip Spell Card."

Really tricky wording, there is better out there who would/will word it better then me, but, eh.

Archived