Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Phantom Roxas

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had my mettle appraised by another Smasher my friend brought over, who is considered the best Smasher at the Community College I used to go to.  He says I'm actually really, [i]really[/i] good, especially since I am able to land double f airs in a row consistently.  That makes me feel better about myself.

Also, I picked up Greninja and Wii Fit Trainer (The former for Team Play, the latter for trolling).  So Greninja's airs besides the u air and d air are bad?

I had my mettle appraised by another Smasher my friend brought over, who is considered the best Smasher at the Community College I used to go to.  He says I'm actually really, really good, especially since I am able to land double f airs in a row consistently.  That makes me feel better about myself.

Also, I picked up Greninja and Wii Fit Trainer (The former for Team Play, the latter for trolling).  So Greninja's airs besides the u air and d air are bad?

His fair has a lot of startup, but its powerful if you can land it.

Alternatively, his bair is SOOO fast, having almost no startup lag. Good for quick damage.

His fair has a lot of startup, but its powerful if you can land it.

Alternatively, his bair is SOOO fast, having almost no startup lag. Good for quick damage.

So just neutral air is bad?  Greninja's jump height is a double-edged sword; it's good for landing attacks high into the air, but makes him terrible at landing focused moves near the ground.  Good thing he has ways of bringing characters into the air.

So just neutral air is bad?  Greninja's jump height is a double-edged sword; it's good for landing attacks high into the air, but makes him terrible at landing focused moves near the ground.  Good thing he has ways of bringing characters into the air.

His nair is actually really useful.

I personally can't use it well, but I know it's definitely a good get-off-me move, since it hits around him.

I believe Amsa uses it really well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhUnn_9KDuA

His Greninja is insane in general, he uses perfect pivots REALLY well.

There is nothing more satisfying than pulling off a full combo.

Like, Dash Attack/DThrow > UAir > UAir > Up Special with Samus.

Or if your Captain Falcon...
You just run at the opponent, and they spontaneously jump in the air and present themselves for you to instant-kill them with your knee attack.

You should try playing the one that has you as Fox and your partner as Falco, and you have to stop various Game & Watches from raining down on the stage.
It's not even hard, it's just oddly tedious.

We did that one already. I think it was the hardest one for us since we kept letting on slip through and needing to start it all over.

I believe Amsa uses it really well

His Greninja is insane in general, he uses perfect pivots REALLY well.

That's not fair. Amsa does EVERYTHING well. He just doesn't use top tier characters, so that other players have a chance ;3

Can I note PC Chris:

- had been playing Fox all day

- loses to Ken's Marth

- switches to Falco

- reks Ken

That's not fair. Amsa does EVERYTHING well. He just doesn't use top tier characters, so that other players have a chance ;3

Can I note PC Chris:

- had been playing Fox all day

- loses to Ken's Marth

- switches to Falco

- reks Ken

Is it safe to say that his main shulkd be Falco? lol. He says his Fox is better...

Obviously wasn't able to make it. I was working tonight until 9 PM. How about sometime Monday around 8 PM?

I'll be outta work monday at like 9 PM or so EST

Archived