Link Joker
Dimension Police
Nova Grappler
Nubatama (!!!)
Aqua Force
Angel Feather
Great Nature
Granblue

- It contains Kai's super terrifying new trump card. Dragonic Overlord "Я"?! Chaos Breaker Dragon!
- A huge number of Reverse Units are included in the pack.
- CEO Amaterasu drawn in Mini Van style is included in Quily-sensei's art style as a Secret Rare.
- It also includes more Dimension Police to make the August Trial Deck's cards even tons more powerful.

102 Regular Cards (8 RRR. 12 RR, 22 R, 60 C)
12 SP Cards
1 Secret Rare Card (Mini-Van CEO Amaterasu)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- They were serious about Nubatama support after all? MFW.

- Nice to see Great Nature and Granblue support. I figured they'd get support eventually, I know Shard predicted that maybe Granblue would be in this set.

- Nova Grappler support looks interesting because it means that Kamui is getting more screentime.

Nubatama support................

How about I just give you my bank account details Bushi, and you just hand it over already.

So it does sound like Kai is going to be the villian of the series. Which just sounds amazing. Utterly amazing.

And still no Megacolony support though.. I would've thought they'd get some before Angel Feather. (Though that'll probably just be an R unit)

But aside from the lack luster title... This set has all my loves already <3

• 2 weeks later...

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/f/f4/BO9uA72CEAAWafS.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/3/38/BO9uRj4CIAAWnkA.jpg

So Nubatama will turn from being unplayable to getting a Crossride off the bat... Take that Megacolony.

Also, it means Evil Mr Mark I hope, which is great.

Quoting you so that you see the Nubatama Break Ride. :P

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/f/f4/BO9uA72CEAAWafS.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/cardfight/images/3/38/BO9uRj4CIAAWnkA.jpg

Quoting you so that you see the Nubatama Break Ride. :P

The breakride is the one next to the Nova Grappler Extreme Ethics right?

Since if so, damn that's sexy. I want 11 of them already.

I also love what's presumably the Granblue one.

There could be a crossride yet.

The breakride is the one next to the Nova Grappler Extreme Ethics right?

Since if so, damn that's sexy. I want 11 of them already.

I also love what's presumably the Granblue one.

There could be a crossride yet.

It is. Don't expect news on any crossrides yet because they'll keep them secret as they did with Amon and Vowing Saber in BT12 in order to keep us guessing and building up hype.

It is. Don't expect news on any crossrides yet because they'll keep them secret as they did with Amon and Vowing Saber in BT12 in order to keep us guessing and building up hype.

I'm not hugely bothered if there's not one or not. I only care because it means we'll see an evil Mr Mark in the anime if it's a Reverse one.

Which I guess means hype and stuff.

And thank goodness, since it's easily the sexiest card of the 4. <3

• 1 month later...

Two of the promo's we are getting in this set have been leaked, since I think there's like 6 promo cards with the set:

Prison Gate Star-vader, Palladium
Star Gate/Cyberoid/Link Joker
Grade 1/7000 POW/5000 SHIELD
Activate [R]: [Counter Blast (1) & Put this card into your soul] During your opponent’s End Phase, when an opponent’s lock unit is unlock, if you have a 《Link Joker》 vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, you may lock that unit.
{Locked cards are turned face down, and cannot do anything. Turn them face up at the end of the owner’s turn.}

BEFORE ANYONE ASKS: This means it locks for the entirety of the next 2 turns. The ruling is that: when it locks after the unlock, it lasts until your opponent's next End Phase.

lNjl85u.png

Serious Star-vader, Selenium
Star Gate/Cyberoid/Link Joker
Grade 0/5000 POW/10000 SHIELD
[AUTO]: Forerunner (When a unit of the same clan rides this unit, you may call this unit to (RC))
[AUTO](RC): When an opponents rearguard is locked by your units skills, put this card to your hand.

Expect infos/leaks tomorrow, since there'll be a live event that'll showcase some poilers in Japan(same way we knew about Daikaiser and Swarzhchild's existence).

Otherwise, just pray the COTD to showcase actual new cards rather than the already revealed ones. 

Anyway, set distribution is absolutely bonkers, especially if all clan(bar LJ) actually got a Reverse Unit. Expect 3-4 RR crossrides in this set.

Expect 3-4 RR crossrides in this set.

Just to poke at this point, but what crossrides are we actually expecting from this set? I've heard a lot of different lists of what people would like to see and I don't think I've asked this question on YCM yet. Personally, I think it'll be something like:

Leopald Я
Daiyusha Я
Voidmaster Я
Ramiel Я
Cocytus Я
Cosmo Lord Я
Maelstrom Я [?]

Expect 3-4 RR crossrides in this set.

Well we can assume that at least two/three Яeverse crossrides will be a RR as Chaos Breaker Dragon will defo be a RRR for sure and the new DPolice breakride is RRR as well and I'm also thinking that Ethics Buster Extreme will be a RRR as well, since I don't think it'll be a RR.

If they're following the rule of having no set-up BRs as RRR, Kujikiri might become BT13-001. Also, the AqF unit from the spoiler might be a RRR. 

There's 2 empty RRR slot after Zero, while there's some slots for 3 clans for RR after Daishield. We can assume the RRR is either GN, GB, AF, or Aqf(unlikely), and the same for the RR. GB'll got at least 1 other RR boss, while GN might have it, but I'm leaing towards no. If GN gets 019, then there'll be 1 empty slot between GN and GB(since the one after nightmist should be GB's PG reprint). And this haven't touched anything between DP and NB.

I think Leo-pald R is highlighting something in my mind.

The Reverse stuff isn't just having the power of the Void and stuff, they are becoming Link Joker stuff. Since I think one of the lore says one of the Grade 3's chose to become a Link Joker, suggesting that it's a transformation of sort

That's what I think.

Just to poke at this point, but what crossrides are we actually expecting from this set? I've heard a lot of different lists of what people would like to see and I don't think I've asked this question on YCM yet. Personally, I think it'll be something like:

Leopald Я
Daiyusha Я
Voidmaster Я
Ramiel Я
Cocytus Я
Cosmo Lord Я
Maelstrom Я [?]

I can see all of those happening, expect Malestrom R.

And really I expect there to be a Royal Paladin (Namely the Jewel Knight boss) getting an R before Maestrom. Maybe Hydro-Hurricane or NavalGazer is Charline or Gillian get reversed, but not Maelstrom.

Archived