[spoiler=Magician App for the lulz]

ndk3ts.png

"The judgement of the cross is absolute. Do not attempt to resist." 

Personal Information

Name: Mihoshi Karura "Judge of Paradise"
Date of Birth: 31 October
School Year: 3rd Year

[spoiler=Appearance]

Mihoshi is fairly tall for a woman her age. She stands at 180 cm and also has a curvaceous body with a sizable bust. Her hair is usually let loose and reaches all the way down to her waist. She often wears a velvet cape, although she states that it's "uncomfortable" and "annoying", but she wears it as a symbol of dignity and pride. 

On her person, she carries three crosses. One is a small, metal one, the second is a slightly larger (30 cm) one made out of steel and is decorated by patterns of flowers and the third is a smaller one comprised of two sharp pieces of wood tied together. In many ways, it resembles more of a stake than a cross. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]

Mihoshi often refers to herself as "saint". While it is true that she has immense patience and ability to remain calm and collected in extreme situations, her brash attitude and rude language doesn't constitute well to her image as the honorable judge she claims herself to be. She has a habit of lecturing people to do the right thing, and she is not afraid to insult them to do so. Despite this, she isn't outspoken and prefers to stay quiet, only talking when it's necessary. When talking, she speaks a bit like Yoshirou, very formal yet can still hurt other people. 

Despite all this though, she is a bit of a sadist and enjoys watching victims of her Punishment suffer. Speaking of her abilities, she often uses Judgement to people she deem as sinners, often against their wishes. She also holds a strict code called she calls "equality". To her, all beings and things must be treated equally regardless of anything. But, she doesn't seem to be using her code as a basis for all of her actions, as she often punishes people for the fun of it and doesn't go around using Judgement on everybody. She only does what she deems is right, and tries to stay on the line of neutrality as much as possible. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]

Mihoshi's ability comes in two forms, the ability to Judge and Punish people, appropriately named Judgement and Punishment, respectively. Her power comes from the faith of Christianity, as such, both of these abilities are sealed inside the multiple crosses Mihoshi carries. 

Judgement is activated simply by placing a cross on the ground and making whoever she chooses to judge touch or look at said cross. Once the conditions are fulfilled, the target is placed under a binding spell as the cross grows in size, becoming as tall as Mihoshi herself. The cross acts as a scale, with one end holding up the good deeds of the target, and the other, the sins. Depending on where the scale leans, the target is either freed from Judgement or is administered with Punishment. This ability, while not effective in combat as the preparation takes quite some time, is very effective at interrogation as no sins can be hidden from Judgement. 

Punishment can only be used after a person has been judged. After the scale leans to the left, indicating that the target is a sinner, Mihoshi can administer a punishment to the target. The punishment is based off on how much sin they have done, or the size of cross used for Judgement. The "punishments" usually range from physical to mental torment, again, being more useful for interrogation. The list of punishments that can be dealt with this ability is as follows:

Via Glacies

Places a freezing curse on the victim, making them feel cold without actually there being snow/ice. 

Aethere Lapsum

Causes a myriad objects to fall from the sky. The objects can range from a ball to giant rocks, depending on the amount of sin.

Sensum Inferno

Grants Mihoshi the ability to summon meteors. The size depends on the amount of sin. 

Raptum Memoriam

Mihoshi can now look at the memories of the target, as the target is bombarded my multiple terrifying images. This often results in amnesia and/or extreme exhaustion for the target. 

Signates Christum

Causes a giant cross to rise from the ground. The target is then crucified on it, upside down. (Note: the most powerful ability of Punishment. Very rarely used.)

On her right eye is "Eye of The Saint". It is usually wrapped under bandages and is very rarely used. It takes the form a red eye with glowing, cross-shaped pupils. It is activated by using a chant and opening the bandages, and it's activation changes Mihoshi's ability and psyche. 

When activated, Mihoshi's body emanates a black aura that flows down like liquid and her hair turns from almost white to fully white. It also gives her increased speed and strength, but it's most useful feature is the ability for her to use Punishment without first using Judgement. She simply needs to touch the target and she can administer as many punishments as possible for 30 seconds. 

Eye of The Saint's side effects include permanent blindess if used too often, which is why she rarely uses it. Not only that, but it also paralyzes her for several hours once it's finished and leaves her unable to use Judgement for several days. 

Her weapon is a giant cross almost twice as tall as herself. It is made out of wood, but it's insides has been hollowed out and replaced by lightweight scaffolding so she can carry it around. Normally, the cross is too heavy to be used as a weapon, but when Eye of The Saint is activated, she can use it in a similar manner to a sword/club. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Info]

Eye of The Saint's activation chant:

"Restriction 666 lifted, seal nullified. With these hands I shall cleanse all sins and administer salvation. Under the name of Lord in the Heavens, Eye of the Saint, activate!" 

She is a vegetarian, and she claims to be good cook.

Her hobby is reciting the chants for her magic and punishing sinners. 

Character theme: Bright Saint Michael

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

She's a Judge-saint who is a sadist who carries a giant f**king cross. Don't ask. 

So I have to wait till Aix posts back, right?

I mean, I'd love to post, but I'm just not sure. This posting order is unfamiliar to me at best.

I'll wait it out regardless.

Did I set the stage to your liking my friend? >:3

EDIT: Completed
[spoiler=Shiraga Murasakime]“I'm gonna have to kick your ass, aren't I?”[hr]
Personal Information[hr]
Name: Shiraga Murasakime, aka Old Man, Magnet, Jedi, the Purple Ninja
Date of Birth: February 29
School Year: Junior[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]5'11", 150 lbs, athletic, light tan, shaggy white hair, purple eyes, purple long-sleeve dress shirt with the top 2 buttons undone and the sleeves pushed up just above the elbows, white dress pants, purple Vans shoes, a set of purple earbuds connecting to a purple iPod, and a white walking stick with an amethyst embedded in the head that doubles as a cane sword.[/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Shiraga's most common nickname is only his for the technicality of his age and the fact that he walks around with a cane. His personality is far from being a reason for his nickname. He is a free spirit in almost every way. He is very opinionated and won't hesitate to roast someone when the opportunity presents itself. If one were to look closely, Shiraga is not as free spirited as one might think. He still holds his own set of reasonable morals. He never does anything illegal, he doesn't smoke, drink, or do drugs, and he won't hesitate to kick someone's ass if he finds him/her doing any of those. Underneath that cocky, loudmouth, fight-happy exterior, Shiraga is warm-hearted and loyal to his friends. In the end, he always sticks up for what's right.[/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Abilities]Shiraga is very skilled in unarmed combat and cane fighting, and this only increases with the highly exceptional use of his ability, called Polarity. He is deemed a level 4 - but just barely - most notably for being able to shift a railgun attack about 5 degrees to the left to avoid hitting him during an encounter with Misaka Mikoto, obviously provoked by him rather easily, which he appeared quite proud of. This has led to the understanding that his ESP can affect other esper abilities as well as normal objects.

Simply put, Shiraga can adjust the polarity of the space between him and a moving or stationary object to stop it or move it away from and towards him like a polarized magnetic bar, able to increase or decrease the speed of an object by doing so to its polarity, but only fast enough to be about 200mph. The physics behind the ESP is not limited purely to magnetism, but actually reducing or increasing the space between him and another object. This is not to be confused with normal telekinesis, as his ability is limited to a push/pull factor, with a narrow range of to and from to work with. His AIM, depending on his mood, can cause a slight shift towards or away from him that affects people nearby, who only register it as a slight stumble in either direction.

He can also use this effect on himself by changing the polarity between him and the earth, which gives him the ability to leap high into the air or fly short distances with impressive speed, even change directions in midair. The range of his ability is limited to what he can clearly see for about a half mile, his ability weakening the further out it gets. To put it visually, say you have a circle split in half left and right, one red, one blue, with Shiraga in the center. The red represents the direction moving away, and the blue represents the direction moving towards. Now, close these semi circles in on themselves to the point where it starts to look like a narrow bowtie. That is the directional range of Shiraga's ability. He can't move and object from his front to his side, but he could move an object from his front to his front farther away, or his side to his side farther away, etc. The distance range of his ability is about a half mile within that bowtie. This ability is marked by a soft purple glow around him and whatever object he's acting upon.
[/spoiler][hr]
[spoiler=Other Info]Shiraga is an avid reader and rock music enthusiast. Often will one find him in a library or restaurant or classroom with his head buried in a thick fictional novel and his iPod blasting rock music into his ears. Interrupting him in this "zone" in a rude manner will prompt him to immediately beat you senseless in a few calculated hits.

Even when he's not reading a book, one almost always frinds him with his earbuds in and bobbing his head to music during anything he's doing at the time.

Possibly due to his ability, Shiraga can be quite bipolar, which explains his erratic behavior.

He is very touchy about his birthday, and really hates it when people talk about it.

Shiraga doesn't give a damn about the whole science/magic war. He just likes to call magician's "fairies" to piss them off for his own amusement.[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

Oh, God I come back with 45 notifications and I'm not even following IC.

You can still post with dat new character, Toyo.

Both new apps are accepted, I'll add them to the OP when I get on a computer.

Jolta, mind if it's still possible for sacrifices to survive as the sacrificing only steals their soul. Their body then begins to break down, but can be preserved or healed with magic or science if they get there in time, however, maybe your char doesn't know that?

Also, Aix, Hollow and I are sort of planning out our fight scene, so it could take us a while for us to actually post. Cause we only want it to occur within our two posts.

Just a fair warning. Unless we already finish it before hand.

Is it OK if I hit the random cloak guy with a crowbar and knock him unconscious, Toyo-nee? Aix?

I do need a human sacrifice.

Well, expect enough crowbars to drive Headcrabs into extinction.

I'm fine with this, I was technically planning to have Cheria's ability to be as mysterious as possible (as I have planned to use Physical Strength provided by BC charm than beams of energy from keystone against the hooded guy).

*EDIT* 

Found an old twin set avi I used to use back then, felt like using it cause of the RP banner. I think it's very good though. 

Jolta, mind if it's still possible for sacrifices to survive as the sacrificing only steals their soul. Their body then begins to break down, but can be preserved or healed with magic or science if they get there in time, however, maybe your char doesn't know that?

That would be alright.

Well, crowbar time.
And double trouble time.

Then I guess the crowbar strike will connect then.

I just wish I can post with Sena so I can set straight that she only fell down and didn't collapse >.<

Get her to stand up or something, she's just a bit tired. 

Oh, I actually posted "collapse" as from Cheria's perspective, Sena looked like she collapsed but will do~ Holding back on posting on a bit though. Waiting for others to post and the official "Go" signal to post again.

Guys, please not that not all of them are on the ground... just saying. And not all of them are standing in broad daylight, though they are still visible as they have to keep their golem in sight. Anyway, I'm off posting now.

Guys, please not that not all of them are on the ground... just saying. And not all of them are standing in broad daylight, though they are still visible as they have to keep their golem in sight. Anyway, I'm off posting now.

Well not that Cheria has seen one already(aside from the 1 she was planning to rescue Sena from).. I'll count how many hooded guys have been found and post it here. 

EDIT

found, 7 are still unseen.

Archived