A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yumi... can't really do much against a golem -_-; without better tools or an evolved power she really can't do much besides act as a distraction.

I actually need Yumi to help Cheria scatter the runes, as Cheria has been familiarized by Yumi's speed. In the combat of the large golems,however, I had an idea that requires Sam,Yumi,Sena and Cheria to work together o:

[spoiler="App for Sena Arukawa went and broke itself.  Use this."]
Quote this post and turn off BBCode mode if its on, and copy everything in between the line of stars to be safe
[spoiler=Crappily crap app.]
s2chso.jpg
"I'm feeling *cough cough* a little better today, so I'll try my best too."
Personal Information

Name: Sena Arukawa "The Unmoving Guardian"
Date of Birth: 25 December .
School Year: Second Year

Appearance
Sena is a relatively short girl for her age, only standing at 157 cm. She is also thin, and only weighs just a little over 50kg. Naturally, her height and weight aren't the only things lacking about her. Her breast size is... Less than impressive. Her unnatural hair colour of purple is not dyed, and is one of the many side effects of the "Artificial Esper" project she went through. Instead of undergoing the Power Curriculum program, she went through an experiment conducted by her own parents. 

Personality
Sena, at first at least, acts like your average "locked girl" stereotype. She's shy, rarely talks and acts rather awkwardly around others. However, while it's true that she is a locked girl, there's a reason for her odd behaviours. She is shy because she has no control over her power and is afraid it might hurt someone, she rarely talks because her health is a total train-wreck and makes even walking difficult and she acts awkward because, well, she IS a locked girl. Sena is actually kind, almost to the point of naivety. She rarely distrusts people and has difficulty saying "no" to anyone. She's light-hearted, but knows how to act serious. Also, while her title might imply otherwise, she's quite adventerous and dislikes staying in one place for a long time. 

Her sickness seem to not bother her, and she doesn't seem to resent her parents for turning her the way she is. She also has a hobby of writing light novels and other forms of literature. 

Abilities
Sena is a level 3 esper with a unique ability she nicknames "Clocktower Queen." When activated, she creates a sphere around her body with a diameter of 4 meters. The sphere is transparent, and it can't be seen by anyone, including Sena herself. Inside the sphere, any and all objects, including bullets, rocks and even an entire human body ceases to move, giving the illusion that they are frozen in time. It seems that this power is absolute, as she can even stop a car with it.

While it seems powerful, it's rather limited due to the way it was implemented into her. When she was young, her parents -top researchers in esper-human relations, put her in a project to give ordinary people esper abilities tailored to their own special needs. Sena's Clocktower Queen was the first product of this experiment. Because the technology is still incomplete, the project gave her numerous side effects. The most obvious one is her weak physical strength and terrible strength. Sena regularly spends days being bedridden or locked inside her room because her health is just so terrible. Since the day she was given her esper to the present day, she's always bombarded by waves of sickness such as coughing, asthma and so on and so forth. The other side effects include unnatural hair and eye colour, as well as lack of control over her esper. While she has now attained some degree of control over it, it often activates or de-activates against her will. 

Other Info
She doesn't stay in a dorm, but rather a small shed-like house a not too far away from the main building. No student is allowed to enter this building, safe for Sena. The building has a lot of rumours surrounding it, and there's even an urban legend about how you will "be unable to move" and "see the figure of a really pretty girl" if you enter it.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Now with that out of the way:

I actually need Yumi to help Cheria scatter the runes, as Cheria has been familiarized by Yumi's speed. In the combat of the large golems,however, I had an idea that requires Sam,Yumi,Sena and Cheria to work together o:

Go ahead and call her over, then. You can even post Yumi actually heading over there so you can explain whatever you want to explain without needing to wait for me to post Yumi heading over to Cheria's position.

I assume that idea involves his ability? I'll make sure he stays in concrete mode until he gets over to them, because they won't know what he can do.

And yeah Aix, did the controllers teleport inside the golems or something? That bit confused my brains.

Now with that out of the way:Go ahead and call her over, then. You can even post Yumi actually heading over there so you can explain whatever you want to explain without needing to wait for me to post Yumi heading over to Cheria's position.

Ahhh thanks, I'll add that detail on my next post; Just waiting for SenaxCheria to move about. 

I assume that idea involves his ability? I'll make sure he stays in concrete mode until he gets over to them, because they won't know what he can do.

And yeah Aix, did the controllers teleport inside the golems or something? That bit confused my brains.

Hahaha yuh, though I bet the more powerful characters will hold them off/destroy them most likely, I'm currently focusing on Shinka's plan.

Gin and Chronix are fighting... I can wright in a stray attack to wake him up if you want.

...Thanks, but no thanks. Thinking back, this is a pretty good way for my involvement in the arc/segment/whatever to be over anyway. With a rocket launcher.

Also, freakin' Cthulhu has been summoned and it seems like no one cares? :I

...Thanks, but no thanks. Thinking back, this is a pretty good way for my involvement in the arc/segment/whatever to be over anyway. With a rocket launcher.

Also, freakin' Cthulhu has been summoned and it seems like no one cares? :I

Betcha it isn't the weirdest thing people have seen.

Weirdest, not by a long shot.

But it still seems kinda important.

You know

giant fire summoning thing of evil

Granted, Chronix doesn't have history stated. So... debateable to some extent. Well, Cthulu has been summoned after our (me and Hollow) post, right? I can't do anything about that. But I digress.

We're working as to how to efficiently conclude out match. Then we'll gladly join in on the fun and games with the Golems.

But, more importantly, how many of those giant ass golems are there? Three?

Shouldn't we properly create three teams, and label our posts to show which Golem we are on?

I'd rather help create equal teams of our current characters (excluding the Judgment characters for now).

For example:

Golem #1:

Chronix

Gin

Dani

etc.,

Golem #2

Yoshirou

William (the one that created the fight scene)

etc.,

Golem #3

You get the idea honestly

It's probably better that the teams are to be created based on initial character interaction, instead of shuffling between them.

Alright, enough nonsense spouting. Your ideas?

I'm staying out until this crisis is over. I'm a little lost, tbh, just because of all the characters, and I have a good excuse to stay out anyway.

Granted, I'll of course still be checking the IC and OOC, but still.

Alright, I'll keep posting the team roster for the Golems.

[spoiler=Golem 1]

Chronix

Gin

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 2]

Yoshirou

William (trouble maker)

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 3]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 4]

Cthulu

[/spoiler]

Although, who is actually fighting the Golems? With all these posts going around it's not easy for me to immediately tell.

I never been in an RP this big before.

I never been in an RP this big before.

First RP, so I have nothing to base it from. Hahaha.

Mihoshi, Yumi and Kerri can probably take on one of the golems, or atleast help the other teams.

Would you like Sena to face one of the golems? If not we can arrange that we help Mihoshi team.

[spoiler=Golem 1]
Chronix
Gin
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 2]
Yoshirou
William (trouble maker)
Taha
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 3]
Mihoshi
Yumi
Kerri
Sena
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Golem 4]
Cthulu
Justice
[/spoiler]

Am I right on this so far?

That's how I saw things so far. If I am wrong, please correct me by all means.

Well, since Chronix and Gin are currently fighting each other rather than that particular golem, I might have Rin attack it. She's probably perfectly gifted to take down the magician and tablet powering it from the inside. The only problem with Rin attempting that is she wouldn't know to do that, being an Esper very little knowledge about magic.

Well, since Chronix and Gin are currently fighting each other rather than that particular golem, I might have Rin attack it. She's probably perfectly gifted to take down the magician and tablet powering it from the inside. The only problem with Rin attempting that is she wouldn't know to do that, being an Esper very little knowledge about magic.

Me and Hollow are planning out moves, and we actually did decide to make it a draw and fight the golems.

[spoiler=App]“What's your favorite dragon?”[hr]

Personal Information[hr]

Name: Babylon Garden

Date of Birth: September 9th

School Year: Senior[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance]Takuma-Onizaki-SEXY-anime-guys-13864122-[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Personality]Babylon believes in two codes of conduct: the knight's code of chivalry, and a special code of conduct that the majestic dragon would follow. He respects women with the highest regard and is well-mannered in the presence of an adult, and he punishes those who disrespect him in accordance with the severity of the disrespect. He dismisses those who think him their equal when he is clearly better, and respects those who actually are his equal or better. He provides generous hospitality to those in need as well. He follows old-fashioned protocol when challenging someone or accepting a challenge, like a bow or a handshake, a form of honor embedded deep into his psyche.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Abilities]Artificial Dragon Summoning: Due to the gift of excess mana, Babylon can summon dragons made from his own mana, and sometimes with the "borrowed" mana of other magicians. These dragons vary greatly in size, appearance, and abilities, depending on how the mana is concentrated. The most typical uses Babylon has for a dragon are transportation and combat. He seldom fights someone personally so he is quite slender and his offensive skills are lacking, but he is very nimble and agile, making it very difficult to land a hit on him.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Other Info]Babylon Garden is not his real name. An accident involving a spell he attempted as a young child gave him fragmented memory loss and he forgot his real name. He took his current name from an ancient wonder of the world, sounding beautifully profound and legendary on a mythological level.

Babylon is obsessed with dragons. Ask him about any legend and you will get the full version.

Babylon is left-handed.

Babylon carries around a large backpack-sized book with him - strapped onto him with two straps over his shoulders like a backpack - that contains a collection of almost every dragon spell in existence.[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

[spoiler=App]“What's your favorite dragon?”[hr]

Personal Information[hr]

Name: Babylon Garden

Date of Birth: September 9th

School Year: Senior[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance]Takuma-Onizaki-SEXY-anime-guys-13864122-[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Personality]Babylon believes in two codes of conduct: the knight's code of chivalry, and a special code of conduct that the majestic dragon would follow. He respects women with the highest regard and is well-mannered in the presence of an adult, and he punishes those who disrespect him in accordance with the severity of the disrespect. He dismisses those who think him their equal when he is clearly better, and respects those who actually are his equal or better. He provides generous hospitality to those in need as well. He follows old-fashioned protocol when challenging someone or accepting a challenge, like a bow or a handshake, a form of honor embedded deep into his psyche.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Abilities]Artificial Dragon Summoning: Due to the gift of excess mana, Babylon can summon dragons made from his own mana, and sometimes with the "borrowed" mana of other magicians. These dragons vary greatly in size, appearance, and abilities, depending on how the mana is concentrated. The most typical uses Babylon has for a dragon are transportation and combat. He seldom fights someone personally so he is quite slender and his offensive skills are lacking, but he is very nimble and agile, making it very difficult to land a hit on him.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler=Other Info]Babylon Garden is not his real name. An accident involving a spell he attempted as a young child gave him fragmented memory loss and he forgot his real name. He took his current name from an ancient wonder of the world, sounding beautifully profound and legendary on a mythological level.

Babylon is obsessed with dragons. Ask him about any legend and you will get the full version.

Babylon is left-handed.

Babylon carries around a large backpack-sized book with him - strapped onto him with two straps over his shoulders like a backpack - that contains a collection of almost every dragon spell in existence.[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

Good app!  I really like that we have some fanatics here.  ^^  Might have to run Kerri by him, she loves dragons.

Archived