A Certain Incredible Institute [OoC/S/A]

Aix

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially, IC, I'll have an announcement that the teacher supervisors for each event will be watching out for who works the hardest in helping, and that will eliminate some people, and then, the talent show will be a finale, which afterwards there will be a Yoshirou student body vote for who garnered the audience's admiration the most.

OoC, we'll vote, I suppose.

Guys, this is supposed to be an opportunity for character interaction while the characters work hard together towards a common goal, thus building relationships. And then, the festival itself will be everyone having fun together, I'll probably lift the routine here, and it'll end with the Talent Show finale.

Yes. Unless you're Student Council or intending on being Student Council.

I'll make an announcement about that in my next GM Post.

So both of my characters would technically be able to join all five events?

Hollow, you just may get your fun.

I hope I can join! My cousin showed me this and I just HAD to join. (or try to)
[spoiler Edited]

kexz.jpg

---
"Let things fall into place"
Personal Information [hr]Name: Mizuki Manabe AKA Relative Play
Date of Birth: March10
School Year: 1st year [hr][spoiler=Appearance]Mizuki is a black-haired girl, with a height of 5'9. She also has heterochromatic eyes. One of them (Left) is color Amber-ish and the other is blue. On out of school days, Mizuki commonly wear sporty looking attires, Hoodies matched with jeans and rubbered shoes, she always has her headphones but puts them on only when there's music. She keeps her ordered in a pony tail hairstyle, this is to match her love for sporty outfits.She always wear a beltbag where she puts her metallic softballs

[spoiler=Full body]xe22.jpg[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Personality]Mizuk'is main point is her air-headedness, she's also nice to the point of being naive. She doesn't get mad easily, she's also quiet most of the time but she has quite a few noisy moments. She is also blunt when needed and is quite the person who has a habit of swearing. She is also awkward sometimes but she is friendly. Her mind is always out of the proper habit, she takes certain things seriously when they're not needed to be taken that way and vice versa, it's just sometimes. She's also an optimistic person.[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Abilities]Mizuki is a level 3 esper with the ability named Relative Play. Her ability allows her to control the gravitational force of objects within 20 meter range around and herself. For her power to be in effect. She must be able to calculate the exact location of her target via quadratic equation (With her being the point of origin.) SImilar to teleportation, she cannot make use of her power if her concentration being disrupted. At her current level, she can only manipulate her gravity and the objects within her range. She can apply the gravity to be 4x/-4x its current state, which applies quite a powerful downward force if objects are dropped at a certain height and the weight of the object itself or they float slowly. The power only lasts for 2 minutes and 30 seconds on any target. She can apply her power on 5 objects at the same time. She also carries around 5 metallic softballs around her beltbag and a double edged sword as means of combat. She is half-way to becoming a level 4 esper. [/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Other Info]Mizuki's hobbies include: Watching movies, reading, listening to music, drawing, cooking and pranking people she considers as very close to her, Mizuki is very straightforward when talking about her preference, she likes what she likes and hates what she hates.
[/spoiler][hr]
[/spoiler]
Flips.

Since I have plans for Cheria (She might take quite a long leave.) I have to make a new char. An esper. Hohoho.

[spoiler= Impulse Break, Yue Itsuki]

nlov.jpg

"You’ll do whatever I want, whether you like it or not~ Teehee.”

[hr]

Personal Information

[hr]

Name: Yue Itsuki~ "Impulse Break"

Date of Birth: December 7

School Year: 1st year

[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance]

[spoiler=Full Pic]a60f.jpg[/spoiler]

A blonde girl  with blue eyes and  a height of 5’4. She tends to wear cute looking accessories. She also like wearing clothes that compliment her looks, dresses with cute frills are her faves. Though her height is...below average. She actually has long legs.

[hr][/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Personality]Extremely childish,Yue is your typical, annoying spoiled brat. She throws tantrums whenever things don’t go her way, she is pretentious and likes to bluff proving that she hides her cunning and is very persistent on having things go by how she prefers them to. When someone has known her for quite a long time, they’d have a hard time to believe whatever Yue says. As to explain her spoiled personality, she is a child of the owners of a machinery manufacturing company and is extremely rich.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler= Abilities]At first, Yue’s power was minor and it would only make other’s feel like doing whatever she wants but as time went by~ her lifestyle had contributed to the improvement of her powers. Her ability is on par of those of a Level 4 esper. She can use the following abilities:

Electrical Impulse Manipulation, “Impulse Break”: This power is Yue’s namesake. Yue can manipulate the electrical impulses on a human brain, making them do things unwillingly. This power requires her to make use of any cellular phone to distress the “signals” around the area and focus them on her target’s brain,this signal is converted as an electric “message” to the brain, thus making their brain’s electrical current to be temporarily distorted and be under her command. Unlike brainwashing, however, the victim is fully aware of the things they do while this is in effect. This effect lasts only to 10 seconds and it will not work if the target is outside of her line of sight. If the effect of this power has ended, the target will be immune to this power for 1 minute.

Note: This power cannot make other people use their powers, unless Yue understands the full concept of how the power works. She can, however, command the target to stop them from using their power or redirect a attack they perform on her. (When timed right)

Pheromone Reflex: Yue’s presence makes other espers, whose levels are lower than her, feel attracted to her or they feel a need to protect Yue. This is due to the unusual EM field she releases.

Battle Training: Due to her family’s money, they trained Yue to be able to perform hand-to-hand combat as form of defense when Yue’s enemy are currently immune to her powers. Yue has a lot of acrobatic and gymnastic experience making her flexible and can do flips easily.

Special Notes on her powers:  None of her powers work on Electromasters of any level also, her brainwave is on an unusual level/state compared to average humans making her immune to mind control and other forms of telepathy.

[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler= Other info]

She owns quite a number of cellular phones but her cellular phone (for combat) is commonly a

nokia for two reasons:

·         It is very durable

·         It has long battery life

Her favourite color is orange.

She falls in love too easily.

Her chest is rather flat and she easily gets pissed off when others remind her of this.

She possess a rather husky singing voice.

She loves eating instant noodles. (Though quite ironic since she is from a very rich family)

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I hope I can join! My cousin showed me this and I just HAD to join. (or try to)

[spoiler= I hope I'm not late for the party]
Let things fall into place.” [hr]Personal Information[hr]Name: Mizuki Manabe AKA "Relative Play"

Date of Birth: March 10

School Year: 1st year[hr][spoiler=Appearance]Mizuki is a black-haired girl, with a height of 5’9. She also has heterochromatic eyes. One of them (Left) is color Amber-ish and the other is blue. On out of school days, Mizuki commonly wear sporty looking attires, Hoodies matched with jeans and rubbered shoes, she always has her headphones but puts them on only when there’s music. She keeps her ordered in a pony tail hairstyle, this is to match her love for sporty outfits.[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Personality]Mizuki’s main point is her air-headedness, she’s also nice to the point of being naive. She doesn’t get mad easily, she’s also quiet most of the time but she has quite a few noisy moments. She is also blunt when needed and is quite the person who has a habit of swearing. She is also awkward sometimes but she is friendly. Her mind is always out of the proper habit, she takes certain things seriously when they’re not needed to be taken that way and vice versa, it’s just sometimes. She’s also an optimistic  person.[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Abilities]Mizuki’s a level 3 esper with the ability named “Relative Play”. Her ability allows her to change the  gravity and mass. At her level, she can manipulate the gravity of objects around her (at least 75 meters away) and her own gravity. She can also make things extremely heavy (up to 1.17 tons) and make them extremely light as well (as low as 2.45 g) Combat wise~ She makes use of a boomerang which is approximately 2 feet in length and a double-edged sword and is quite proficient in the use of both weapons. She’s half-way to becoming a level 4 esper.[/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Other Info]Mizuki’s hobbies include: Watching movies, reading, listening to music, drawing,cooking and pranking people she considers as very close to her.

Mizuki is very straightforward when talking about her preference, she likes what she likes and hates what she hates.[/spoiler][hr][/spoiler]

Please choose Gravity or Mass, not both, while they do the same thing, they aren't the same thing. If she's level three she should be somewhat weaker, put it at 20 meters (75 meters away is actually a lot and there'd be no way for people to escape it). If you choose Gravity, put it in times (e.g. 2x Gravity) or if Mass, increase/decrease by a certain amount of weight or something. The way you put it didn't make sense as it wouldn't affect things already more than 1.17 tons heavy.

Who's your cousin?

Since I have plans for Cheria (She might take quite a long leave.) I have to make a new char. An esper. Hohoho.

[spoiler= Impulse Break, Yue Itsuki]

nlov.jpg

"You’ll do whatever I want, whether you like it or not~ Teehee.”

[hr]

Personal Information

[hr]

Name: Yue Itsuki~ "Impulse Break"

Date of Birth: December 7

School Year: 1st year

[hr]

[spoiler=Appearance]

[spoiler=Full Pic]a60f.jpg[/spoiler]

A blonde girl  with blue eyes and  a height of 5’4. She tends to wear cute looking accessories. She also like wearing clothes that compliment her looks, dresses with cute frills are her faves. Though her height is...below average. She actually has long legs.

[hr][/spoiler]

[hr][spoiler=Personality]Extremely childish,Yue is your typical, annoying spoiled brat. She throws tantrums whenever things don’t go her way, she is pretentious and likes to bluff proving that she hides her cunning and is very persistent on having things go by how she prefers them to. When someone has known her for quite a long time, they’d have a hard time to believe whatever Yue says. As to explain her spoiled personality, she is a child of the owners of a machinery manufacturing company and is extremely rich.[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler= Abilities]At first, Yue’s power was minor and it would only make other’s feel like doing whatever she wants but as time went by~ her lifestyle had contributed to the improvement of her powers. Her ability is on par of those of a Level 4 esper. She can use the following abilities:

Electrical Impulse Manipulation, “Impulse Break”: This power is Yue’s namesake. Yue can manipulate the electrical impulses on a human brain, making them do things unwillingly. This power requires her to make use of any cellular phone to distress the “signals” around the area and focus them on her target’s brain,this signal is converted as an electric “message” to the brain, thus making their brain’s electrical current to be temporarily distorted and be under her command. Unlike brainwashing, however, the victim is fully aware of the things they do while this is in effect. This effect lasts only to 10 seconds and it will not work if the target is outside of her line of sight. If the effect of this power has ended, the target will be immune to this power for 1 minute.

Note: This power cannot make other people use their powers, unless Yue understands the full concept of how the power works. She can, however, command the target to stop them from using their power or redirect a attack they perform on her. (When timed right)

Pheromone Reflex: Yue’s presence makes other espers, whose levels are lower than her, feel attracted to her or they feel a need to protect Yue. This is due to the unusual EM field she releases.

Battle Training: Due to her family’s money, they trained Yue to be able to perform hand-to-hand combat as form of defense when Yue’s enemy are currently immune to her powers. Yue has a lot of acrobatic and gymnastic experience making her flexible and can do flips easily.

Special Notes on her powers:  None of her powers work on Electromasters of any level also, her brainwave is on an unusual level/state compared to average humans making her immune to mind control and other forms of telepathy.

[/spoiler][hr]

[spoiler= Other info]

She owns quite a number of cellular phones but her cellular phone (for combat) is commonly a

nokia for two reasons:

·         It is very durable

·         It has long battery life

Her favourite color is orange.

She falls in love too easily.

Her chest is rather flat and she easily gets pissed off when others remind her of this.

She possess a rather husky singing voice.

She loves eating instant noodles. (Though quite ironic since she is from a very rich family)

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Weaker version of the Queen of Tokiwadai, huh? Accepted.

Post has been edited.

I'd also add that it requires some concentration and has a time limit because suddenly becoming 4 times heavier would instantly stop anyone in their tracks and I'm not expert, but I think it would also be deadly because you are suddenly unable to support your own weight, your internals may not be able to stand the pressure. (Though screw physics, this is anime).

I'd also add that it requires some concentration and has a time limit because suddenly becoming 4 times heavier would instantly stop anyone in their tracks and I'm not expert, but I think it would also be deadly because you are suddenly unable to support your own weight, your internals may not be able to stand the pressure. (Though screw physics, this is anime).

Edited again, oh her power doesn't affect other people yet, just her and non-living objects within the said range.

[spoiler=Le 3rd app]
2uffvok.jpg
"I won't let you hurt my friends! ...Or something. You know, why don't just beat up each other and save the speeches for later?"

Personal Information
Name: Tokiko Hanakatsu "Tokamak Reactor"
Date of Birth: 26 April
School Year: Second

[spoiler=Appearance]
[spoiler=Full Image]110mbtv.jpg
[/spoiler]
Tokiko is a fairly tall black-haired girl. Despite looking fairly thin at first glance, she is actually rather well-built and has strong upper body strength. When not wearing her school uniform, Tokiko wears a black male school jacket (think Jonathan Joestar's jacket) over the outfit depicted in the picture. Her arms are covered in numerous scars and she has a small tattoo of the radioactive sign on her lower back.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Tokiko's personality is best described as tomboyish and rough. She enjoys fighting and taking risks. Hot-blooded with an undying courage, as well as a tendency to act before thinking. In a nutshell, she's a shonen protagonist trapped in a girl's body. At the same time, she is very easygoing and friendly, although she is rather oblivious to other people's feelings, causing her to seem rather insensitive. Also, despite rarely picking fights with people, she never turns down a brawl. Thanks to all this. Tokiko gets bored very easily and often falls asleep during classes, seminars, or even when somebody is taking too long when talking to her. 

She takes great pride over her hand-to-hand combat abilities and esper skill, greatly taking offense when someone underestimates her skills.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities]
Tokiko is a Level 4 Esper with two separate abilities, Fusion and Fission. Her left hand is imbued with the power of "Fission". When it is activated, her entire left arm glows a bright yellow. The power itself allows her to create small energy orbs (25 cm diameter) of pure atomic power. Once the orb comes into contact with any object, a small process of nuclear fission activates and the orb explodes with temperatures of up to 2000 degrees centigrade. A well placed shot with her small orbs can easily destroy a human. Of course, she can create bigger attacks for more damage, but she can't make too many of them in a day. A full power shot with Fission would easily destroy a building and evaporate anything near it, along with a side effect of completely draining her esper energy.

On her right hand is "Fusion", and is her preferred power of the two. When activated, her palms are heated to temperatures hot enough to melt metal, but like the name implies, the true form of this power is her ability to create miniature stars via the process of Nuclear Fusion. It works almost on the exact opposite principal of Fission, instead of making small attacks that explode when it hits something, she creates human sized stars and hurls them towards enemies as it slowly shrinks and eventually disappear altogether. Unlike Fission though, Fusion has a much shorter range of a forgettable 5 meters, but it does come with a bonus of completely melting anything it comes into contact with. She is able to control Fusion to the point of creating self-sustaining miniature suns in the palm of her hand that act as both a source of lighting and floating ornaments.  

Despite having atomic power, she dislikes using them and instead prefers to face her opponents on hand-to-hand combat. Trinity is a very adept fighter and has a black in karate and aikido, among other things. To further increase the damage of her already strong fists, she often wears metal gauntlets that also doubles as a sort of limiter to her powers. With it equipped, her attacks are limited to the point where she can only create palm-sized orbs. 

Despite the preference though, she carries a weapon to enhance damage done by Fusion and Fission. That weapon is a .50 caliber handgun that has been modified to accept special bullets that has been infused with her power. The gun is used to increase the range of her attacks as well as its accuracy. Bullets with the power of Fission basically acts as a miniature atom bomb, while those infused with Fusion are set to explode into a star after travelling about 20 meters. Still, she avoids using it as much as possible, usually relying on her skills as a hand-to-hand combatant instead. 
[/spoiler] 

[spoiler=Other Info]
Like Sena, this is her second year at Stavvgoll. 
Her favorite food is minced beef, and hates any sort of green food. 
Despite looking as if she lost an eye, Tokiko actually has perfect vision but just chose to close her right eye to show off her scar.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Archived