EmpoleMew

EmpoleMew

バリアンの世界のために

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

HarpieLadyPhoenixFormation-JP-Anime-DM.p

Anime Effect

Activate only if you control a face-up "Harpie Lady". Destroy monsters your opponent controls, up to the number of "Harpie Lady" monsters you control. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of the destroyed monster(s). You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Harpie Lady Phoenix Formation" per turn.

Confirmed for actual release.

http://www.konami.co...rticles/?p=5191

I'm a Touhou and I play the Pokeymans. Sometimes I do stuff. Massively dig animus and mangos.

Maxxion

Maxxion

Bronze Saint, Cygnus Hyoga!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

HarpieLadyPhoenixFormation-JP-Anime-DM.p

Confirmed for actual release.

http://www.konami.co...rticles/?p=5191

There is a reason this is banned on DMG.

evilfusion

evilfusion

Master of Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • 18,551 posts

What.

So I'm definitely mildly interested by the idea of the Collection. But I'm not sure if that was the best theme to go with. I am interested in what the RL release of those cards will be like, but Card of Last Will was definitely broken if I remember correctly, so I'm not surprised they're making it an illegal card.

As for Phoenix Formation, it'll get nerfed. It was ridiculously powerful in the anime, ignoring the fact each time it was used it destroyed like...6 monsters. The burn damage is too much considering how well Harpies can swarm, and it's a "Harpie" card, making it searchable with Hysterical Sign.

Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.

Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
1zn9x09.jpg

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

Black

Black

I know I can figure it out...

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,744 posts

Blue Flame Swordsman can be really cool depending on what they do with it.

If it was something like...

"If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Flame Swordsman" from your Extra Deck. Each player can only activate the effect of "Blue Flame Swordsman" once per duel"

It'd be really cool for Synchro Shenanigans and not broken at all because it's a single floater into an 1800 vanilla. 

Shiny

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

11/10

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,688 posts
IRL version will likely just be 500 damage per destroyed monster, and the rest of it will remain the same.

95659KazmaSig.jpg
[Space for rent]

Thomas Zero

Thomas Zero

All aboard the HERO HYPE Train

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,122 posts

Its funny how some of us were saying that Joeys world was going to be a thing with this some time after Yugi's world and look what we got here XD

Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

~British Soul~

~British Soul~

~YCM's Resident Carrot~

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,858 posts
  • Easter Egg Award

Calling it now Legendary Collection 5 will either be Kaiba's world or the 5Ds one. (I'm leaning towards Kaiba's World tbh)

OT: At first I was surprised that we're getting this if at all, but I'm not surprised as much now given that we got Harpie support in LTGY. I think that the burn effect will get nerfed or removed completely. I reckon it'll be the former because there's already a battle restriction on the card already.

This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair... Turn End. - Aporia

The girl who blocked TPP in the mart and KT the Dragonite get to occupy my sig

wtagw6.jpg2n07ns4.jpg

a709b8f5cdd8b64cb6aada33e60fd0e8.png

Rest of Sig

Cute Rotten Yoshika

Cute Rotten Yoshika

Whooorgh! I'm done fooooor!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

itll probably get nerfed to like 300-500 but otherwise it could probably be printed as-is.

7qSLnpN.jpg?1

heraldry_lord

heraldry_lord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

I agree that the burn will probably be fixed at 500 per monster or something (if they don't remove the burn effect entirely).  Still it's neat to see that they're releasing more of the anime cards.  Maybe someday they'll actually give other themes like Crystal Beasts the anime support they're missing (especially Golden Rule). 

v3M33Ej.png

幻魔の王

幻魔の王

銀河の誕生からの混沌

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,252 posts
It'll be 500, that's what Heaven's Strings got changed to. Otherwise, Harpies to Tier Ein?

Banner_zpsbe8a8b92.jpg

ibvmq2SWV7ZUnJ.gif

Veyrons

Failure

Babelfish

evilfusion

evilfusion

Master of Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon

• Super Moderators
  • 18,551 posts

Alternatively, they might change the conditions entirely. They might only destroy 1 monster for full burn, similar to how Hope Buster works. Or require you to have 3 or more Harpies to destroy all monsters, but have reduced burn. Things like that.

Wiping out 500,000 LP on my second turn: Priceless.

Epic
Best Ragequit
Neo Galaxy-Eyes Hall of Fame
1zn9x09.jpg

In a perfect world we'd have 12 evilfusion's and the rest of us could retire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users