Homestuck Series - Over 200 Cards Expected

AnubisHaxx

Heres my first 5 cards:

[spoiler=S T R I F E]cjcUOFC.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, each player must enter their Battle Phase and declare an attack if able, regardless of the end result. If the player does not have a monster available to attack with, he/she must pay 100 Life Points. If the end result of an attack will result in the attacking monster's destruction, the attacking player may pay 500 Life Points to send the opposing monster to the Graveyard instead.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Cascade]6281i53.jpg

Reduce the Life Points of each player by 1000 for every monster and 500 for every spell and trap on their respective sides of the field. Then, remove from play all cards on the field, including this card.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Her Imperious Condescension]2vRyw8i.jpg

1 Tuner + "Meenah Peixes"

All WATER and EARTH monsters lose 500 ATK wen attacking this card. Once per turn: You may control one Fish or Beast-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field until your End Phase.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Land of Wind and Shade]HJFBcqf.jpg

All WIND and DARK monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF while all other monsters lose 100 ATK and DEF.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Doc Scratch]VsyvmMc.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effects of "The Green Sun." If this card destroys a monster, that monster is removed from play after damage calculation. When this monster is destroyed as a result of battle, you may place one "The Scratch" from your deck or hand face-down on the field. Once per turn: you may pick one card from your opponent's hand to reveal until your End Phase.[/spoiler]

Funnily enough, I made this a while back:

6GlMMe0.jpg

This card may not be destroyed by battle. If this card is placed in your hand field or Graveyard through any means other than "Different Dimension Capsule": Shuffle this card into your deck and draw 1 card. If this card is placed in your hand by "Different Dimension Capsule," Special Summon it to the field in face-up attack position.

Different Dimension Capsule fits Lord English pretty well, I think. I didn't exactly put that much time into it -- about five minutes, really -- but it might prove of use.

• 1 month later...

Archived