Fallen in the Dark-Full set of 30 cards

NaZgUly

#1 icon_share.png
Posted Today, 11:05 AM

fPFXbHu.jpg

One of the eterenal nightmares in the Dark Highlands.

kDcOmWW.jpg

When you have less than 1000 life points, the Dark Assasin can attack directly!

EiqB0mA.jpg

On every turn he increases his attack by 200.In the end of the turn,return its normal points.

KWad3eU.jpg

Each time he attacks, he increasses his atk power by 500.Each time he is attacked he increases his def by 500.This effect is used once per round and finishes at the end of the round.

V2xKGGh.jpg

Activate when you are directly attacked.Destroy all monsters on the field.

Wl4LSZP.jpg

This card cannot be tributed.When is destroyed remove it from play and summon one dark-type monster.

54csD1S.jpg

Removes from play one monster for the next 2 rounds.After this destroy this card.Copy the monster's ATK and DEF but add 500 ATK power.When the monster is trapped, this card cannot be destroyed.

sfwDGwx.jpg

Quip to one dark-type monster.Increase its attack by 500 and attack directly.At the end of the turn,destroy the monster and this card.

UllbsrM.jpg

When your opponent is attacking you,activate this card.Take control of the attacking monster for 3 turns.After that,destroy this card and the monster.

4tu5uT6.jpg

When your lifepoints are lower than 2000,summon this card.If there isnt monsters on the field you gain 800 lifepoints.If there are,attack directly.

PZDT5kW.jpg

When this card is destroyed,infict 500 damage to your opponents life points.

afF2MWP.jpg

When you destroy a monster, the opponent recieves double damage to his lifepoints.

ytU8ljq.jpg

He summons 2 totems per turn.Each totem increases his ATK by 200.In the end of the turn they are destroyed.

OWrcbrr.jpg

Equip this card to the "Druid of the Fallen".He gains 500ATK and now his totems last 3 turns.

VkvD6Ti.jpg

Increases the Druid of the Fallen by 500ATK and 1000DEF

zRNlsp7.jpg

This card can be only summoned by "The Spirit Returns".It gains 200ATK for each monster in your graveyard.

pTYfBsu.jpg

Choose 2 monsters from your graveyard.Remove them from play and summon the fusioned monster.The monster gains 500ATK.

e0ZE2WE.jpg

With no soul or life,he is one of the protectors of the Fallen Orden.

T7u8ygm.jpg

A fallen beast with no soul, searching for flesh in the Dark Highlands

oS6c1tc.jpg

You can turn all of the monsters of the other side of the field to face up,defence positon.For every monster,this card gains 500ATK.After the end of the turn,destroy this card.

dT13RrK.jpg

The greatest warrior of the Fallen Orden.

RbR3G8q.jpg

This card is tributed as 2 tributes.

WPFpyI5.jpg

On every harm on the opponents life points, Impres gains the half of the done damage.Every turn, she summons one dark totem increasing her DEF points by 200.

AsayBIo.jpg

(At least 2 dark monsters) [dont need Polyremization]. Ladon gains the ATK and DEF points of the monsters.When he is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, summon the monsters with half ATK and DEF.This effect cannot be done more tham 3 times

fWdBHxK.jpg

Equip to dark monster.The monster gains 500ATK and 500DEF.

H1akU1L.jpg

{sacriface 2 dark monsters}
Sacriface 1 dark monster to increase this card's ATK by 500.You can use this effect once per turn.
UaumTml.jpg
When your lifepoints are lower than 1500,you can activate this card.You can return 3 monsters,2 spell cards and 1 trap card to your hand.
Of06PYg.jpg
When the opponent is summoning a monster,activate this card.Destroy the monster and summon one monster from your graveyard,hand or deck with equal or less ATK and DEF with the destroyed monster.
qgBfXj2.jpg
Use Mark of Ladon to summon this card.When he is summoned, resurect 1 dark monster from the graveyard.That monster gains 1000ATK and decreases its DEF by 500.
STT9rfo.jpg
When a monster is attacking you,increase your ATK by 500 and decrease his ATK by 500.If you destroy the monster,take the half of its ATK.If you dont,double the losed lifepoints of yours.
Uhyoaa4.jpg
Cannot be destroyed by any trap cards,spell cards or monster effects.
u2PArBt.jpg
You can choose 3 monsters from the opponents graveyard and ad them into your graveyard.
post-457253-0-48823400-1372845759.jpg
Equip this card to the "Druid of the Fallen".He gains 500ATK and now his totems last 3 turns.
w074Uul.jpg
Return one monster from the graveyard and summon it on the field.
Q3YoRBy.jpg
When your opponent attacks you directly,activate this card and summon one monster from your deck on the field and 2 monsters in your hand.

I'm gonna look a bit mean here but whatever I'm gonna say is out of complete honesty. I see a lot of errors on these cards. They are:

• OCG(Official Card Grammar) errors. Including spelling . If you wish to learn more of OCG's refer to this thread
  • Types are very unrealistic (Most of the cards are unrealistic) you have to stick to the Monster-types that are only allowed. (Beast, Fiend, Spellcaster, etc) only exceptions are Divine-beasts. as even though there are cards on that type. They are NOT ALLOWED to be used as a monster-type.
  • Even vanillas have errors in terms of grammar and spelling.
  • I see a spirit card on this archetype that doesnt follow the "Returns to the hand at the End Phase of the turn this card is summoned" effect.

I wasn't being mean, I'm trying to help you. If you don't edit your post soon, I'm pretty sure this would be moved on the Joke Card's section.

I'm gonna look a bit mean here but whatever I'm gonna say is out of complete honesty. I see a lot of errors on these cards. They are:

• OCG(Official Card Grammar) errors. Including spelling . If you wish to learn more of OCG's refer to this thread
  • Types are very unrealistic (Most of the cards are unrealistic) you have to stick to the Monster-types that are only allowed. (Beast, Fiend, Spellcaster, etc) only exceptions are Divine-beasts. as even though there are cards on that type. They are NOT ALLOWED to be used as a monster-type.
  • Even vanillas have errors in terms of grammar and spelling.
  • I see a spirit card on this archetype that doesnt follow the "Returns to the hand at the End Phase of the turn this card is summoned" effect.

I wasn't being mean, I'm trying to help you. If you don't edit your post soon, I'm pretty sure this would be moved on the Joke Card's section.

I wont make this mistakes again and btw i am starting new sets like Sunflare Kingdom,Lich King set,Neo Mecha set and warrior set and very thx :D

Archived