The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

OK, Merciful...I think I may have found a song that would describe (possibly) the Divine side.

SIDE NOTE: Yeah when I'm bored, I usually listen to music and find good songs ^^

[spoiler=Divine's Possible Theme]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY_BP_5-T4s

[spoiler=I see your Divine theme and raise you what must clearly be the Counter Corps' theme.]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SoskAv6Ov0

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious, does it really count if your character is from an RP where you didn't even finish your character's application form, and the roleplay itself didn't even start? I'm referring to Nate, by the way.

...I'm not entirely sure. Normally I'd say no, but then again, I did accept a character with hardly any backstory at all. And this character did exist before the RP. I don't know. I'll think about it while I sleep.

@EpicSTRIFE: Um, I'll get back to you in about fifteen hours, alright? I'm sleepy so I can't really check four apps this way.

Shouldn't we have started two days ago?

Correction: we should've started five days ago. But we can't rush perfection, now can we~?

The IC thread might be out in three hours. If not, then it'll be out in a maximum of twenty-sevn hours. Expect it during those times~

@Spectre: Sure. The ratio's more equal now, so you can go on ahead.

@EpicSTRIFE: Robot! Oracle is accepted.

Nate Kimblee - um, you should go into more detail about this 'area-clearing' ability first before I accept this character.

Another Assassin! And on the Divine side! Ferruccio is accepted.

Shiraga is accepted as well, but I'm going to have to disappoint you with this 'changing the polarity between him and the earth' ability. None of the arcs will take place on a planet, only supernatural realms and space stations.

That makes me wonder where Jin is on there o.o Probably in top tier, but still

Because your character is a lot more powerful than you know, even after you limit his abilities, what with flight, Chaos Sight, energy burning, etc.~ be happy.

@TFfan1: Simultaneously running together, like all RPs.

[spoiler='Tis Finally Finished]"I’ll eliminate despair from this world, to make it safe for all Magical Girls!"

Username: H.N. Elly 

Name: Sheibra Avalon

[spoiler= Appearance]
eYvJl.jpg

Origin: Puella Magi Yuki Magica

Biography: A year after becoming a Magical Girl while trying to take down a witch met a “team” of several Magical Girls. Annoyed when her attack was blocked, and she was unable to obtain the Grief Seed, coldly turned down their offer to become part of a team. Soon after she ran into a hysteric Magical Girl who begged Sheibra to save her friend who had become trapped fighting a witch due to their inexperience. Annoyed Sheibra and the girl entered the Witch Barrier to rescue the stranded Magical Girl.

Inside Sheibra easily dispatched the familiars practically dragging the other Magical Girl to the witch room. Within the witch room the Magical Girl dissipated into ash revealing itself to be just an illusion created by the witch, Fairchild, which seemed to be just a writhing mesh of shadows. Though it had seemed to tell the truth about the trapped Magical Girl, as within the grasp of one of the witch’s familiars was a young brown-haired Magical Girl.

Due to her arrogant nature Sheibra assumed that she could finish it quickly, and this thinking almost got her killed. Knowing she could not defeat the witch on her own Sheibra freed the trapped Magical Girl, who introduced herself as Rose, and together defeated the witch. Sheibra initially intended to take the Grief Seed for herself, but after Rose’s bothersome whining she allowed the novice Magical Girl to have it.

For the next several months Rose tagged along with Sheibra on witch hunts learning from her, despite the latter’s annoying at being followed. During this time the two began to develop a sisterly relationship, and Rose’s constant presence began to grow on Sheibra, showing her that maybe there was something worth saving in this world.

Unfortunately as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. About a month before the current time Sheibra and Rose were on their routine witch hunts when they encountered a Witch Barrier. Entering they assumed with their power they would easily be able to kill the witch and got careless. During the fight Rose was impaled, and her Soul Gem shattered. In a fit of rage Sheibra completely incinerated the witch, using most of her power. As the witch barrier collapsed around her, Sheibra sank to her knees in tears, allowing her Soul Gem to slowly be consumed by despair. It seemed fate had designs for her yet though, as it was then that Isamy appeared before her telling Sheibra that if she helped her she could eliminate despair completely and save other Magical Girl from sharing the same fate. Obviously she accepted.  

Personality: Sheibra’s emotional state is very volatile, and she will get enraged and annoyed at even miniscule things. Sheibra keeps herself distant from others, and comes off sarcastic and venomous, to keep herself from getting hurt again. She spends most of the day secluded, content with the company of her thoughts. By nature she is a selfish person, and only does things to further her own goals. Outspoken Sheibra will not hesitate to speak her mind. She has a deep sated hate of all humans, and believes they can all go die. Despite always keeping him around, Sheibra also seems to have a hatred for Kyubey for turning her and other girls into Magical Girls, despite the fact that they all made their wish of their own free will.  

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: Juubey  

Powers/Equipment: Soul Gem: A small egg-shaped gem that allows Sheibra to transform into a Magical Girl. It is formed by the wish she made with to Kyubey to become a Magical Girl. Normally she would constantly have to kill witches to cleanse her Soul Gem, but with Isamy’s messing with time and space the concept of despair stop functioning properly, and therefore is not accumulating within her Soul Gem.

Regeneration: So long as her gem remains intact, and is not separated from her body Sheibra can regenerate from even mortal wounds. If her Soul Gem is separated from her person, her body will become a lifeless husk until it is returned to her.

Kyubey: Sheibra took one of the Kyubeys with her to Isamy’s castle. It believes by eliminating despair it can get rid of entropy, which is only reason it’s helping. (Also because Sheibra is forcing it to and it wants to get Juubey back.)

Manipulation of Fire:  Running parallel to her wish to keep her life, and the words of it specifically involving fire, her Magical Girl ability allows to create and form fire (this also applies this similar to fire {i.e. magma, energy, molten rock, etc.}). Sheibra can also change the color of her fire, which also changes the heat, though the hotter and more powerful it is the harder it is to direct and control. (red – orange - yellow – white – purple – blue – black).

Staff: A generic staff that Sheibra uses to fight.  

This took far too long to get done, so I have to apologize for that. Though I finally broke my lazy streak and posted it. 

[spoiler='Tis Finally Finished]"I’ll eliminate despair from this world, to make it safe for all Magical Girls!"

Username: H.N. Elly 

Name: Sheibra Avalon

[spoiler= Appearance]

eYvJl.jpg

Origin: Puella Magi Yuki Magica

Biography: A year after becoming a Magical Girl while trying to take down a witch met a “team” of several Magical Girls. Annoyed when her attack was blocked, and she was unable to obtain the Grief Seed, coldly turned down their offer to become part of a team. Soon after she ran into a hysteric Magical Girl who begged Sheibra to save her friend who had become trapped fighting a witch due to their inexperience. Annoyed Sheibra and the girl entered the Witch Barrier to rescue the stranded Magical Girl.

Inside Sheibra easily dispatched the familiars practically dragging the other Magical Girl to the witch room. Within the witch room the Magical Girl dissipated into ash revealing itself to be just an illusion created by the witch, Fairchild, which seemed to be just a writhing mesh of shadows. Though it had seemed to tell the truth about the trapped Magical Girl, as within the grasp of one of the witch’s familiars was a young brown-haired Magical Girl.

Due to her arrogant nature Sheibra assumed that she could finish it quickly, and this thinking almost got her killed. Knowing she could not defeat the witch on her own Sheibra freed the trapped Magical Girl, who introduced herself as Rose, and together defeated the witch. Sheibra initially intended to take the Grief Seed for herself, but after Rose’s bothersome whining she allowed the novice Magical Girl to have it.

For the next several months Rose tagged along with Sheibra on witch hunts learning from her, despite the latter’s annoying at being followed. During this time the two began to develop a sisterly relationship, and Rose’s constant presence began to grow on Sheibra, showing her that maybe there was something worth saving in this world.

Unfortunately as the saying goes all good things must come to an end. About a month before the current time Sheibra and Rose were on their routine witch hunts when they encountered a Witch Barrier. Entering they assumed with their power they would easily be able to kill the witch and got careless. During the fight Rose was impaled, and her Soul Gem shattered. In a fit of rage Sheibra completely incinerated the witch, using most of her power. As the witch barrier collapsed around her, Sheibra sank to her knees in tears, allowing her Soul Gem to slowly be consumed by despair. It seemed fate had designs for her yet though, as it was then that Isamy appeared before her telling Sheibra that if she helped her she could eliminate despair completely and save other Magical Girl from sharing the same fate. Obviously she accepted.  

Personality: Sheibra’s emotional state is very volatile, and she will get enraged and annoyed at even miniscule things. Sheibra keeps herself distant from others, and comes off sarcastic and venomous, to keep herself from getting hurt again. She spends most of the day secluded, content with the company of her thoughts. By nature she is a selfish person, and only does things to further her own goals. Outspoken Sheibra will not hesitate to speak her mind. She has a deep sated hate of all humans, and believes they can all go die. Despite always keeping him around, Sheibra also seems to have a hatred for Kyubey for turning her and other girls into Magical Girls, despite the fact that they all made their wish of their own free will.  

Faction: Divine

Important Artifact Stolen: Juubey  

Powers/Equipment: Soul Gem: A small egg-shaped gem that allows Sheibra to transform into a Magical Girl. It is formed by the wish she made with to Kyubey to become a Magical Girl. Normally she would constantly have to kill witches to cleanse her Soul Gem, but with Isamy’s messing with time and space the concept of despair stop functioning properly, and therefore is not accumulating within her Soul Gem.

Regeneration: So long as her gem remains intact, and is not separated from her body Sheibra can regenerate from even mortal wounds. If her Soul Gem is separated from her person, her body will become a lifeless husk until it is returned to her.

Kyubey: Sheibra took one of the Kyubeys with her to Isamy’s castle. It believes by eliminating despair it can get rid of entropy, which is only reason it’s helping. (Also because Sheibra is forcing it to and it wants to get Juubey back.)

Manipulation of Fire:  Running parallel to her wish to keep her life, and the words of it specifically involving fire, her Magical Girl ability allows to create and form fire (this also applies this similar to fire {i.e. magma, energy, molten rock, etc.}). Sheibra can also change the color of her fire, which also changes the heat, though the hotter and more powerful it is the harder it is to direct and control. (red – orange - yellow – white – purple – blue – black).

Staff: A generic staff that Sheibra uses to fight.  

Her. Sarah. Outside. NAO!! DX

Still dunno who Riley's gonna face, but anyway.

@H. N. Elly- I think we may have Autumn's rival character.

Autumn's too sweet to have a rival, poor girl is too innocent to be in this RP. 

Her. Sarah. Outside. NAO!! DX

Still dunno who Riley's gonna face, but anyway.

Silly Admiral Sarah will be to drunk to fight

Archived