Blind Eyes rewrite [PG-16][IC/Started/Still Accepting]

Yosuke-kun

BlindEyesLogo_zpse116a1ab.png

^^ooc in the banner^^

Somewhere, unknown to most people alive, there exists a room. Very few people ever lay eyes on this room, and even less have the fortune to know it exists. The room is home to a small grouping of men and women known only as 'The Demon Slayer Council'. From this room, these people control the will and movements of the entire Demon Slayer Guild, as well as observe all events currently going on in their world. No other human, nor even demons can get into this room. To even try is to consider suicide, as they'd need to fight their way through an elite group of people hand picked by the Council to protect them, known as the Centurions. The gathering in this room were, to say the least, a very strange grouping of people. There faces were all hidden by strange masks, seemingly of Incan make, and the rest of there bodies where covered in white cloaks. The room itself consists of a tabel on the shape of a ring, in which the center holds a massive orb, allowing the 6 members to view all events occuring in their plane. Nothing more than this though, as nothing more is needed.

"It seems that Masune Masashira yet survives."

The topic was a grim one, but the Council had long given up their 'humanity', apart for the drive to keep their existance, as well as the masses existance from falling into nothingness. This boy's death, they knew, had been a necessary one, and yet had not occured.

"Indeed. And yet still no change in the stability of our world."

"Perhaps it is because the Continuum needs him still. Or perhaps he has became a threat to the Continuum."

"Mmmmm... If the Continuum decided that Masune should die, then he should be dead."

"Agreed. Perhaps we should place a bounty on the boys head?"

"A bounty... Yes. That sounds most efficient."

At that, one of the Council members snapped his fingers, and a Centurian appeared before him.

"Spread word through the Guild- No, through the entire world. 'Masune is a vicious man who threatens human life itself. He is not to be taken lightly, however, a $50,000,000,000 reward will be offered to anyone who can bring his body in.' And give him a new name. Call him, 'Masune the Bloodreaver.' That outta strike enough fear into people."

The Centurion nodded, and vanished, moving to the guild to spread the word of his masters...

Masune Masashira

The sun was beginning to rise now, pushing it's light over the mountains in the distance. As it did, the forest slowly awoke from the long slumber, and nocturnal creatures were slowly making their ways back home. It was Winter here, or at least, so the weather would have one believe, as it was bitterly cold out, and a thin layer of frost covered the grass in place of dew. Only one part of this scene was out of place. The boy, walking through the forest wearing a black jacket with fur lining the hood and bottom of the coat, and a pair of jeans. In his right hand was a massive sword, that seemed far too large for a boy of his stature to be weilding. This boys name was Masune Masashira, and currently, he was trying to find his way out of the forest.

As he walked, the frosted grass and leaves crunched under his feet, and any animal near him darted away. Whether this was because of the massive sword, or just because he was an unknown entity enchroaching on their home was unclear, but Masune couldn't help but get annoyed everytime he heard one of them dart off the way they did. He stopped, surveying his surroundings to try and get his bearings, but once again, this didn't help in the slightest.
"Well, that settles it. I'm lost... Great..." he said to nobody in particular. Deciding it'd be pointless to continue wandering through the forest when he hadn't the slightest clue where to go, he plunged his sword into the ground and leaned against it. It'd probably help if I knew where exactly I was. This doesn't even look like the same Country, so I doubt I'm in Japan. Which means- His thoughts were interupted by the sound of frosted grass being crushed under foot coming from behind one of the trees. Masune closed his eyes and clenched his teeth in annoyance.

"Hey stalker chick! How long do you plan on following me like that anyways?" As his words cut through the forest, a girl with strawberry blone hair, wearing a winter vest and shorts stepped out from behind the tree. She looked at Masune with an annoyed expression on her face. "I thought I told you, my name is Marta. Not 'stalker chick'." At first Marta was a little hesitant, but eventually began approaching Masune.
"Yeah, whatever. I'm sorry, okay? Feeling better? Then how about you stop hiding out and tell me what you want with me." Masune felt a little bad at how rude he was sounding, but he was also incredibly annoyed with this girl insisting on following him and trying to be sneaky about it that he just stopped caring.

At his request, Marta stopped advancing and looked away, blushing slightly as she did. What do I want with him? she thought Jeez, he makes it sound like I'm using him, or like I'm some kind of voyeur! That idiot! She looked back up at Masune, who was staring at her with a mixture of annoyance and expectancy on his face. "Well, nothing really... I just, well... I wanted to talk is all..." 

"So, you risked your life pulling me out of Hell so that you could talk to me?" Masune asked her. Marta nodded her head, looking away from Masune. Jesus, what is it with me!? she thought to herself getting suddenly flustered. You're acting like a school girl with a crush! Get over it!

Masune sighed and looked away from Marta, choosing to look through the forest rather than at the small girl. "So if you were able to get into Hell, then I'd assume you're a half-demon like me?" Marta perked her head up at Masune at that one. "Wait, you mean you don't know?" she said sounding surprised. I just met you, how the hell would I know if you're a half-demon or a human? All I know is that your giving off way too much aura to be a normal person. Masune thought, never once looking at the girl. There was a few seconds of silence, and then Marta spoke.

"Masune... You're not a half-demon..."

That got Masune's attention. His head whipped around and his eyes focused solely on her. "I'm... what?" Marta flinched at how Masune had so easily whipped around and she was now beginning to fear that she'd merely made him angry or scared him. She should probably try to console him or at least say something. "That doesn't mean you're not human, but half-demons... I mean... you have a different feeling to you... I doubt anyone other than myself could tell, but... Masune you don't feel like a half demon." Masune stared at her, trying to make sense of what Marta had said. A month ago... if she'd said that I'd probably have had an easier time believing her, but now... If I'm not a half-demon then what the hell am I? And what does she mean by, I don't 'feel' like a half-demon? Is she talking about my darkness aura? Masune sighed again, and pushed himself off the sword, pulling it out of the ground and desummoning it.

"If I'm not a half-demon, then what am I?' he asked. Marta frowned, as she watched Kokuen begin to dematerialize. After another short pause, she sighed herself. "I honestly don't know... The presence you give off is very similar to a half-demons, but very different too." Not much of an answer. Maybe she was lying? Well, for Masune there was a way to find out. 

He turned around and looked at the girl as his Chaos Sight activated, and his pupil seemingly swallowed the rest of his left eye, only to be replaced by a white dot the same size as his pupil previously was. The girls soul didn't seem to be out of the ordinary. Well, it looked like her, and gave off more aura than the average soul, but it wasn't flickering or acting oddly. With a quick blink, the soul began to fade, and Masune focused more on Marta's face. But here too, there was nothing that hinted that she may be lying. Embarrassed for whatever reason maybe, or possibley sympethetic, but not lying. Thinking about it, what did she have to gain for lying about it anyways? 

Why is he just staring at me like that? Marta thought as she tilted her head in confusion as Masune inspected her. "So that's Chaos Sight, huh?" Masune nodded, then deactivated his ability. "So you're not lying... Gotta admit, that's a lot to take in..." Masune said as he looked around the forest.

"Where in the hell are we anyways?" he finally asked. Seriously, he was wandering around this place for at least an hour or two, and yet he STILL had no idea where he was. Marta smiled at that, glad that the tension was starting to break a little, and looked around. "Somewhere in Switzerland I think. Oh, yup. It's Switzerland. That mountain over there is the Matterhorn." Marta sounded rather happy, and why shouldn't she be? Switzerland was one of her favorite places to visit after all. It had a nice vacationy feel to it. Masune on the other hand, didn't share this feeling. He spun around, feeling somewhat paniced now. 

"Switzerland!? Tell me, why the hell are we in Switzerland!? I don't know about you, but I live in Minato, and hey, last I checked, that's in Tokyo, NOT Switzerland!" At this, Marta pouted and stared somewhat teary eyed at Masune, which made him feel a little bad. "Better Switzerland than Hell..." Marta said as she burst into tears. Now Masune really felt guilty. He was angry of course, but he didn't mean to make the poor girl cry. "Hey, it's alright! I didn't mean to snap like that, I just meant that it's kind of a far way from home is all! No need to cry!" Marta wiped her eyes once, and then looked up at Masune. Only then did Masune notice that she'd been pretending to cry. 

"Well, I suppose that I can take you back home. But only if I can stay with you!" Marta said sounding as if she thought she was in charge. Masune supposed she was at this point. He sighed again, realizing that she wasn't going to accept no for an answer. If anything, he could just ditch her once they got back to Tokyo. "Sure, fine. Whatever, just take me home already." Marta furrowed her brow, as her Vocal Telekinesis informed her that Masune was lying about that. "Promise!" she said getting as close to Masune's face as she could without actually touching him. Masune growled a little, but once again, he didn't have much choice. "You're a real pain in the ass, you know that!? Fine, I promise!"

With that, Marta charged her aura, and hugged Masune. There was a small flash of purple light, and the forest was still again. 
The next thing Masune saw, was the main shopping center in the Shibuya District of Tokyo. As he'd assumed, it was still night time here too. "Not quite home, but close enough..."

Helena Peaceflare

The room in which Peaceflare was working in was rather dark, with the only light being the light that the computer screen was producing. Wasn't a big deal to her, a lone hacker working in the dark room looked cooler anyways. Not she cared particularly about how she looked. If she did, she might wear something other than a bra under her lab coat. Hell, if it wasn't for the fact that every man in DIADS would gawk at her chest even more than they already did, she'd probably take that off too. Damn thing felt so constricting.  As she finished downloading what was meant to be top secret data that the UN was planning on releasing to DIADS next week, she decided to check in on what the Demon Slayer Guild knew on what was going on.

What was going on... Now that was a question she'd been asking for a whole month now. Demonic activity skyrockets in November and consists with little to no explanation straight on into December? Something was going down, and whether the higher ups allowed it or not, Peaceflare was going to find out what it was. After all, the UN couldn't possibly expect her to keep DIADS ahead of the enemies unless she was kept well informed on all these topics? As the Guilds mainframe display popped up on her screen, she pulled the lollipop out of her mouth and reached over for her coffee. She was about to take a sip, but stopped as she noticed something particularly interesting.

About 3 hours ago, the Council released a bounty on some guy called Masune the Bloodreaver. Who the hell is that? Can't be THAT important if I've never heard of him before. But when Peaceflare saw the reward they were offering, well, that changed her opinion, as well as nearly made her spew coffee all over the computer screen. "$50,000,000,000!? They're offering THAT much for some kid!?" Now THAT was something worth looking into. This guy had to be a huge threat if the Council was willing to shell out that many big ones to get him killed. 

Of course, the fact of the money wasn't what Peaceflare was concerned about. No, what she wanted to know was what had the Council so spooked that they'd go as far as to be planning to release this to the general public. Whoever this 'Masune the Bloodreaver' was, they were certainly worth bringing in for questioning. Setting her coffee aside for the moment, Peaceflare reached over and pressed the intercom button for the front desk. 

"Send Captain Kaguya up here now!" she said. The front desk girl Katie replied with her usual idiotic tone. "Ummm I believe that she's-" But Peaceflare cut the girl off. "Screw whatever she's doing now. Tell her to drop it and get her ass up here now!" Katie was quiet for a second, obviously trying to proccess what Peaceflare had just told her to do as well as say that their prior duties weren't important. "Ummm Ma'am, are we in some sort of situation?" Peaceflare rolled her eyes, trying to resist the urge to fire this girl for her incompetence. "If we were in a situation, I'd have hit the panic button, and you'd be one of the first people dead because it'd take you too damn long to figure out what the sirens meant. Now shut up, and tell Captain Kaguya to see me in my office, or I swear to god you'll be working in some office cubical withing the next hour!" With that, Peaceflare turned of the intercom and leaned back in her chair. Finally, things were starting to look like they'd be entertaining.

Senzo Muramasa

"Um... Mr. Iomora? I have the report you asked for.  Muramasa looked up at the secretary from over the file he'd been reading, and smiled. Setting the file to the side he then adressed the secretary who'd come in. "Ah, yes thank you very much Tatsuki." he said giving her a somewhat snake-like smile. The secretary, Tatsuki Kiyone, had shivered as he did. "No need to be afraid Miss Kiyone, I assure you I don't bite. Well, unless you come at me with a knife or ask me to. Then I might bite a little." The woman relaxed a little, and allowed herself a small laugh as well as a blush. "Just set the report on my desk here. I'll attend to it in a moment." With that, Tatsuki placed the report on Muramasa's desk, and headed out the door. Sweet girl. Too bad she's cheating on her husband with me. Muramasa thought as he picked up the name plate on his desk and tossed it through the air a few times, before catching it and reading the inscription. 'Shoichi Iomora. Secratary Defense Officer'. Not the most glamorous name, and the position was crap in terms of amusement, but at least now he'd have access to the information he'd needed. It hadn't taken too long for this position to become his either. All he needed to do was put an Orochiken through the previous Secratary's heart once or twice, or maybe seven times, he didn't remember. After that all he had to do was a little fiddling with some peoples memories, kill the guy who was next in line, and boom. He was in charge.

Setting the name plate aside, he reached over and grabbed the report that the dirty secretary had just brought in. Across the file read 'Masune the Bloodreaver'. The Council had made it out to seem as if this ridiculous bounty had been issued by some big wig in America claiming that he'd busted up multiple military bases single handedly. Like there was any truth to that. Still, it was enough to make ragin' republicans mad and cryin' democrats sad. As well as piss off a good number of other people, and scare the crap out of even more. What impressed Muramasa though, wasn't the reward, but the fact that mere seconds after Masune had escaped Hell they'd released a bounty on him. Talk about efficient.

"So, you managed to escape Hell, huh? Guess I should have expected that much from the only surviving member of the famous Masashira Clan." Muramasa said to himself as he tossed the report aside and stood from his desk. He grabbed his coat not far from where he stood, and slung it over his shoulders. "Jeez, I can tell you're going to be just as much of a pain in the ass as Yurato was." he said as he fixed his fedora and headed over to the door. "Oh well, nothing more to be done about it." he said opening the door. "Miss Kiyone, I'm going home for the night. You may do as you please." The secratary nodded and reached for her coat. It was late after all, and he'd kept her longer than he usually did with the promise that she'd be 'rewarded' later. "So sorry about this, but something actually came up. I'm afraid I'll have to cancel our, er, appointment." The secretary frowned, but nodded. She understood that things like this came before flings anyways.

As soon as Muramasa was sure that Tatsuki was out of sight, he snapped his fingers, and a man with gray hair and samurai armor appeared before Muramasa. "Ayatane, good. Do me a favor and gather the rest of Ouroborous together. Time to put the plan into motion." Ayatane smiled, and vanished. Muramasa stared up at the moon, and suddenly found himself laughing hysterically. "Give it a day or two, hell maybe even just an hour, and this city'll become a battleground! Demon Slayers, Mercenaries, not even that brat Peaceflare will be able to resist this one! Oh, I can hardly wait for this party to get started!"

Akane

The air was quiet on the outskirts of Tokyo. No breeze, no sound, even the bugs seemed to have gone quiet. How long had it been since things had been this earily still? In this region, not since just before Apocalypse had appeared. Maybe even before that. Still, despite the unsettling quiet, Akane still found it somewhat peaceful. Might as well enjoy this kind of peacefullness while it lasts. he thought as he reflected on his reason for being here. If Muramasa and Ouroborous are making this their base of operation, well it don't take a genius to know that ain't good.

The cat was about make his way down the hill, when he was stopped by a voice from behind him. "Well would you look at that? Not everyday you see an armed cat wearing a cloak now is it?" The smell, and that obvious murderous intent. Well it's not like Akane didn't sense it already, he was just surprised it took these demons that long to reveal themselves. He turned to face them, meowed once, then spoke. "Evening gentlemen. Might I ask to whom I owe the pleasure?"

"Save the chit-chat kitty cat!" barked the larger man wearing the kimono. "Our boss don't want nobody interfering with his plans, and since you're obviously not a demon, and you sure as hell ain't with us, that makes you a Demon Slayer, and an enemy." Well that was pointless. Any demon with half a brain could have figured that out just by looking at the Caladbolg that Akane had strapped to his back. Still, finding good help that's also willing to go toe-to-toe against Lucifer must be hard for Muramasa. "You're surprisingly perceptive my friend, or rather fiend." Akane began. "Well you're right about that. I AM a Demon Slayer. Although whether I'm you're enemy or not remains to be seen."

The demon raised an eyebrow, unsure of how to take Akane's words. He didn't technically insult him, and Akane thought he'd given him a fair chance to run away. But the demon took it otherwise. He raised a massive club and swung it down at Akane. Too bad really, Akane was fully willing to let the demon live provided he walk away and act like their meeting never happened. It was easy for Akane to dodge the club, as the user was slow and stupid, and once he had dodged it, he delivered his own attack, using his claws and Multislash to first cut the monsters club into multiple small pieces, and then to leave a few gashes across the demons chest.

The second demon aimed a bow at Akane, but lost sight of him as Akane looked at him and activated an illusion. The demon looked down at himself, and thought he saw his skin melting off of his body. In his panic, Akane had the time to draw Mugenshitsugi, leap over to the next demon, flip once, and decapitate the halucinating demon, spraying his blood across Akane's cloak, as well as the demons partner. Akane landed gracefully a few feet away from the dead demon, watching as his body slowly started to fade away. The first demon, who'd been holding the club tried to run, but found himself incinerated by Akane's Flash Flare mere seconds later.

"My, my. As always, the rumors of your skill prove to be true."

The scent of roses and tulips wafted through the air, as another entity appeared before Akane. This one, a much more friendly presence "Goddamn Luna. You can't be sneaking up on me like that anymore. One of these days you'll give this old man a heart attack." the old cat said with a smile as he returned Mugenshitsugi to there respective sheathes. Lunalescia smiled back, feeling somewhat glad to meet her old friend again. "I think we both know that it will not be your heart that does you in Mr. Hero." Akane nodded his head, knowing that what Luna had said was true. By this point, it'd have to be a demon that would end up killing him.

"Well, not to sound rude, but you don't usually pay me visits like this. What is it ya need me for?" Akane asked trying to sound as polite as he could. "Straight to the point today are we? Well then, there is boy in that city down there that I wish for you to look after." Lunalescia said sounding very serious. Akane raised an eyebrow, or at least he would if he had an eyebrow to raise, but as it was, his entire body was covered in fur. "Are you... asking me to train somebody?" Lunalescia nodded and smiled at Akane. "I am already aware of what you're going to say, so I will simply say this. Know that if anyone else could do this, I would not ask you. However, this boy could very well be one of the keys to stopping not only Muramasa, but the endless cycle of destruction that this world is so fond of. I am sure that one such as yourself is familiar with the legend of The Shining One?"

Akane perked up his ears at the mention of that particular myth. She couldn't be serious could she? Akane had known that it was a legend given by the angels themselves, but he'd thought that that was all it was. "You don't seriously mean..." Lunalescia nodded, and Akane gave a small laugh. "Well with that in mind I can't rightly just say no now can I? Alright then Luna, ya got yourself a deal. What's this kids name?"

Lunalescia looked towards the moon, and waited a few minutes before speaking. "Masune Masashira." 

Masashira, huh?

At the look on Akane's face, Lunalescia could tell that Akane was thinking hard about something. Or perhaps remembering something instead. "Do you know this boy already?" she finally asked. Akane looked up at her and smiled his cat-like smile. "Not really, no. I only saw him once, and he was losing control of his powers at the time. Had no idea that boy was a Masashira though. Hell, I guess this makes things more convenient for me."

"Oh? And why is that?"

"Because I promised his folks when they died, that I'd watch over the boy when his powers awakened."

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ibaraki-doji

It was just another day in Kyoto.

"So... let's see... Anapa was attacked by someone... based on his description and said attacker's mannerisms... the UN people. They want peace and equality, yet they do this...."

Ibaraki-doji sighed while she sharpened her horns as she sat in her room. No one was in the room but her.

Just then, the door opened. It was a levitating, Japanese sword with an eye on its handle. "Ma'am, I have found something..."

"Tsurugi, try knocking the door next time," Ibaraki sighed, "thank you..."

Through the sword's weak telekinesis, a poster floated towards Ibaraki. Upon taking a single glance at it, Ibaraki snatched it in a rude manner and stared.

"Wha- who is this guy? Based on the bounty, he seems like trouble. However, we have other priorities..."

[hr]

Corbeau d'Argent

In the outskirts of Ikebukuro, Tokyo, Corbeau walked around for her mission. "Well, what might you be doing outside your natural habitat?"

Two Karakasa, umbrella-like demons, turned to Corbeau and hovered towards her, in an attempt to strike with a lick. She ducked and grabbed their handles, smashing them together.

"You're a tough one," one of the two Karakasa spoke. As they rose, they began to use their toungues to conceal the lady's curvacious body.

"Kyaa~ BIRIBIRIBIRI!" Corbeau d'Argent proceeded to release a nasty electric shock upon the demons. "Well, I'm sorry, I guess we can play another time, or not."

She then walked up towards a briefcase, before walking away, back to the guild...

"Fifty Trillion Dollars?"

A small girl sat on a yellow and red throne, reading a small piece of paper, overlooking one of her subordinates, dressed in all black. The room she was in was fashioned and decorated with a foreign architecture: the woods on the walls were made of bamboo and various paintings about the sun, decorating and adorning said walls. To the girl's left was a large open balcony that captured a perfect view of the everlasting red hell that she found herself in. Small bits of rain blood occasionally splattered on the deck, causing a rhythmic pounding and tattering that the young girl despised. However, her facial expression did not change at either the fact that the Council ordered such a large sum or money, or the fact that it was raining outside......which she hated. The girl leaned back in her chair and contemplated the situation, without looking at her subordinate.

"I am more or less not concerned about such a trivial amount of money. Something that eludes me, however...is that "Bloodreaver" title. Is that supposed to scare us?"

The room grew quiet once again, save for the small "plats" of raindrops hitting the ceiling of her home.

"I do not want to fight in a war where we may possibly lose. In that period of time, it would be in our best interests if we are to stay out of sight for a while, and let the pieces of the chessboard fall into place. If the "Ouroborus" has any executive action, I will take that in the meantime. Please pass this along."

"Yes, Amaterasu", said the subordinate woman, who clasped her hands together, bowed, and faded from existence. Amaterasu sighed, and leaned back in her chair once again.

"There's also something else coming into the grand design that shouldn't be there. This new group...Ibaraki-doji...rumours of this group attempting to reunite the transcendent rivalry between man and demon...I hope that's not true. If that's the case, I should be mindful of everyone's actions...not just my own...for anyone could turn at any point..."

Amaterasu lifted herself up from her golden and red throne, her small dress and skirt combination flittering along with her gaily movement. Looking outside, she noticed the rain-blood splatters on her deck and shivered in fear. If there is one thing Amaterasu hated more than anything, it was the rain. If this was really the hell that she was forced to live in now, she would much rather be back home, where everything was much more fast-paced and where all the days seemed to mash together. Now, however, was much quieter and calculating. Perhaps, Ouroboros is waiting to make their next move...?

Izumi Kuroshima 

Izumi sat with her usual bored expression, as she downed her tenth cup of sake. She had decided to end her day early, in order to spend the evening relaxing with her only friend, and assistant, Aoi. Running the clan had become quite stressful since the sudden spike in demonic activity, and Izumi found that nights like these had become very scarce. As the Indigo haired beauty began silently recounting all the jobs she had set up this month alone, her thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice. "Madam president, you might wan't to take a look at this..."

Looking up to see a web-tablet inches from her face, Izumi simply nodded before gentle taking it into her own hands. "You know, you don't have to call me President, Aoi, you're not like the others." Izumi glanced at the woman sitting across the table. As always her brown hair was perfectly arranged into a bun, and there was not even a speck of dirty to be found on her crisp white pantsuit. Aoi, raised an eyebrow in response, before chuckling. "Oh, but I'm still an "Underling", which means I need to set an example for the others." 

Izumi didn't bother to respond, as she scanned over the information she was presented. Apparently, the Demon hunter Council had released a bounty on a child named Masune the Bloodreaver. Seemingly uninterested, Izumi simply glanced at the his picture  before looking back up at Aoi. "You call this a job? He looks another punk kid, and you know how I feel about children ..." The words seemed odd coming from Izumi's gentle looking lips, but they held a odd sense of power. 

"Keep scrolling Madam."

Nodding her head, Izumi swiped down on the screen once again, this time coming across an extremely large number ."$50,000,000,000."  Izumi facial expression didn't shift in the slightest, as she continued to stare down at bounty. "I'm still not interested in fighting  any snot nosed brats."  Izumi sighed, as she got up from her seat, already making her way towards the door. Aoi followed with a smile, placing a large sum of money on the table, as payment for the drinks. 

"We're still going after him, aren't we?"

"Damn, straight." 

Hibari Kuroshima 

Hibari sighed, as he weaved yet another punch from his target. The man had been annoyingly persistent, and Hibari's patience was beginning to run thin. "Tell me, where Izumi's hidding ." The boy's tone was deadly serious, as caught one of the man's punches in his open palm.

"Like I'd  tell you... You think I'm afraid of some kid? I got the Kuroshima clan backing me up!"

"..."  

In a fluid motion, Hibari threw the man to the ground, following up with a brutal knee to the chest. Apply extra pressure, the boy leaned in close, now speaking in an even lower tone. "They're all going to die, every single last one." The man opened his mouth to reply, but was silenced by Hibari's hand, which was now completely palming his victim's face. This man obviously wasn't going  to supply any useful information, and knowing Izumi, what the fool DID know was false...

Charging his Ice Aura into his right hand, Hibari watched as the man slowly began freezing from the neck down. "Glacial coffin..." When the man's body was completely encased in a large sheet of ice, Hibari simply got up, and began walking away.  "Wait, you cant just leave me like this!" Not bothering to look back at his freezing victim, Hibari offered a warning. "I left you alive so that you can go back to Izumi. Tell her what happened here, and that It's going to keep happening, until she faces me." With that, the boy vanished into the night, smirking at the success of his plan. This had been the fifth time this week, he had messed with the Kuroshima clan's operations, and he was sure someone would have taken notice by now.  

$50,000,000,000...Masune the Bloodreaver....

It was the headline that Daiki's cellphone read, as the Hikari Hayatoku Kippu train made its stop in Tokyo. Masune...the Bloodreaver? Could they come up with a better name for this guy? he thought to himself as he exited the train, chuckling a bit. Though something about the name seemed familiar to Daiki Takeda.

Masune...Masune...I could've sworn the Demon Slayers Guild had mentioned something about a name like that before...

Soul Eater OST ~ Psychedelic SoulJam

Daiki sighed as he put his cellphone back in his pocket and began to run towards the main shopping center in Tokyo, as he fixed his backpack that was slung on his shoulder. Ahh, forget it. It'll come back to me later! Besides, I gotta find something for Miwa-sensei. His birthday is in a few days, so I gotta find something. Maybe get him a date from a hot girl... he thought, as the last sentence crossed his mind, he began to bust out in laughter, as he kept heading towards the main shopping center.

All was calm; the village seemed deserted, the snow on the ground lay undisturbed. A large sprawl of thatched roofs and wooden walls, the village was at one point a busy, noisy place. But now an eerie silence has settled across the village--a silence that was not at all welcome to the sixteen-year-old boy trekking through the dense snow. His face was mostly covered with a helmet made of leather, something that was undoubtedly warm, yet provided little protection should he be attacked from behind, though his green eyes were revealed. Along with the helmet he also wore a green shirt that was somewhat padded with iron in the front part, and for pants he wore a green "battle-skirt" which in all actuality was just a kilt.

His eyes surveyed the area, searching for something. He knelt on one knee--which must've felt very cold, since he was directly in the snow--and scooped a bit of snow off the ground. He analyzed it carefully, then muttered, "I could've sworn it was around this area... perhaps my tracking was off." The boy, named Damien, threw the snow to the ground and sat perfectly still for a moment; his ears perked up--he heard a rustling in a snow-covered bush--and he placed his right hand on the hilt of a sword that was sheathed on his back. He turned around and breathed a sigh of relief. It was simply a cat that had caused the noise he heard. "Only a cat..." he looked at the desolate town and said, "If it was here, it's gone now." Damien stood up and walked out of the village, his the snow crunching under his boots.

Li Kaguya

Li was relaxing in a shower after a difficult mission when a call came through. Annoyed at having had her shower interrupted, she responded, knowing better than to just ignore a call even if she didn't want to be disturbed.

"What do you want?" She said as she answered, an angry edge to the tone. She may be answering it after al, but she didn't have to be happy about it.

"Sorry, but the commander demanded you come and see her at once. It's really not a good idea to keep her waiting." The nervousness in the girl's voice was obvious.

"Tell her I'm busy then, and that I'll see her as soon as I'm free."

"She demanded that you drop whatever you're doing and meet her in her office." The voice was wavering on the other end of the line.

An exasperated sigh could be heard from Li's end, before she spoke again, "I really hate it when that happens. Fine, tell her I'll get ready and be there in a couple of minutes."

"Yes mam." The voice had risen high enough that it was sounding almost like a mouse at this point, before the phone line clicked to say the phone had been put down.

Letting off another sigh as she dried herself off, Li quickly dried herself off and dressed in a new set of formal attire, buckling her rapier to her belt and pulling her gloves and boots on before leaving towards the office.

Upon reaching the office, she walked straight up past the nervous girl, ignoring the girl as Li strode right up to the doors and pushed them open, striding into the room before speaking., "Commander, you wished to see me." Annoyance almost dripping off her words as she spoke, continuing on with, "What could be so important that I be forced to stop anything I was doing and report to you?"

Anapa

Anapa was meditating, something he'd taken to doing a lot of lately, and pondering all that was happening around him at that moment. Because of his deep state of meditation, he didn't notice his mobile phone ringing at first. After trying to brush away the irritating noise for a few seconds, he relaxed out of the meditative state, looking for the source before realising that it was coming from his phone. Answering it, he talked to one of the information traders he often worked with, and was told of a new bounty being put out on a 'Masune the Bloodreaver', one to the tune of $50 Billion, and while the money itself didn't concern Anapa as much, the fact that the Demon Slayers Guild had placed such a high ransom on one man did. Deciding to talk to the leader, he took down the details of the bounty, before hanging up from his associate, and walked inside to find Ibaraki-doji. Locating the room she was in, he knocked on the door, waiting for an invitation to come in and speak to her.

Masune Masashira

The streets of Shibuya were rather crowded, which was no surprise to either Masune or Marta. Shibuya was the center of Tokyo's night life after all, so it was bound to be packed full of tourists and college students at this hour. This would mean getting back home would be a slight issue though, as Masune would have to push past all these people. So much for making it home before bedtime.

"Ohh! Let's go there!" Marta said quickly as she pointed to a dance club. The club was emanating a loud beat of obnoxious hip hop music and seemed to be attempting to rival the sun's brightness with the amount of neon lighting mounted on the building. The line was insanely long too, so Masune could tell it was a rather popular place to go. However, he could also smell the distinct scent of liquor permeating the air around the club. While there was not much of an age limit for the club, the last thing he needed was Marta to get a hold of some alcohol and make him carry her home due to her having passed out. Before Mne could answer though, Marta's attention had shifted to a large shopping mall.

"Oh! Oh! There! Let's go there!" she said excitedly jumping around and pointing at the mall. Masune's eye twitched in sheer annoyance. This girl was acting like a kid who was just taken to Disneyworld. Even if this her first time in Shibuya, she needed to calm down. Especially since people were starting to stare and mumble to each other. "What part of home did you not get?" Masune said taking Marta by the wrist and leading her towards the train station. "Seriously, I'd like my sleep. Or did you forget that we just came from Hell?" Marta giggled at that. 

"Technically we just came from Switzerland." she replied, obviously trying to annoy Masune at this point. Masune didn't reply to this, and why should he anyways? He didn't need to pander to this girls taunts.

As the two continued moving through crowds of Shibuya, with Marta excitedly pointing out places she wanted to go to, Masune couldn't help but notice the amount of looks he and Marta had been getting, as well as the fact that people seemed to be moving away from the two as they got close. Some of the people were whispering to each other, and all of them were looking at Masune like he was a ghost.

"You think that's... it couldn't be... THE Masune the Bloodreaver?" 

Masune the Bloodreaver? Who or what the hell was that? They couldn't have meant him, could they? That'd certainly explain all the strange looks that the people around him were giving him. "Hey Marta..." Masune said trying to sound very serious. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this Bloodreaver thing, would you?" Marta looked away from the expensive Maid Cafe she'd been looking at and asking to eat at, and looked at Masune with a raised eyebrow. "Bloodreaver?" she asked. "Oh, hold on. Lemme ask one of my Guild friends." With that, she pulled her wrist out of Masune's grip and reached into her vest pocket, producing a small keyboard phone. She dialed a number quickly, and held the phone to her ear.

"...... Hello there Sally-chan! How are you doing? Good to hear! Me? Oh, I'm on a date with someone in Shibuya." At that Masune blushed and rolled his eyes. This isn't a date you freak, and if it is, it's the weirdest date ever. he thought as Marta continued chatting with her friend. "Anyways, we've been hearing a lot of talk about somebody named 'Masune the Bloodreaver'. You know anything about that? Mhm. Mhmm... Wh-what!? Th-that much for a body!?"  That didn't sound good. From the sound of things, somebody wanted Masune dead. Could it have something to do with Muramasa?

"Thanks for your help Sally. Hmm? Oh, I'm fine. My date just made kind of an awkward advance!" Masune blushed even deeper at that. "I'm not your date, and in case you haven't noticed I'm not advancing on you!" he yelled perhaps a little louder than he should. Even more people were staring at him now, both with a mixture of confusion and the same fear that they'd been using before. Marta ignored him though, said her goodbyes to her friend, and hung up. "We need to get you home, or at least off the streets fast. The Council put a bounty on your head. They're offering $50,000,000,000 for you. Dead."

The girl sounded extremely panicked, and Masune noticed she was now a great deal paler than she was prior to the phone call. The two didn't say anymore, to each other, just ran off towards the train station. So, I have a bounty on my corpse... Masune thought. The mere thought of it filled him with fear. How many people would be coming for him with the intent to kill now? How may of th would be greatly above his skill level? Even though it wasn't directly apparent, Masune somehow knew that Muramasa had a hand in all of this. What was his role in this whole situation?

As the two ran, Marta stared at Masune, trying to related how he must have been feeling. She'd never once had anyone, aside from demons she was fighting, want her dead. Now Masune had an entire world who wanted him dead, either because he was being treated as a criminal or because they wanted some fat bounty. She couldn't imagine the feeling of loneliness that he must have been feeling. She was about to say something, when she was stopped by plowing herself into a brown haired boy, wearing a school uniform and backpack that had been walking through Shibuya.

Helena Peaceflare

[url=http://youtu.be/_2YkxYV7_PI] Bazblue OST - Altar[/url]

As Peaceflare waited for Li to arrive at her office, she had been frantically scrolling through every database on earth, trying to dig up as much information as she could on two different topics. The first was the topic that had set her in this mindset in the first place, the whole thing about Masune the Bloodreaver. The other however, was the topic of this man 'Shoichi Iomora' gaining the position of Japanese Defense Minister. Even if the original Defense Minister had been killed, Peaceflare was sure that the next in line was a man named Yoh Takeuchi. She'd never even heard of this Shoichi Iomora before, and yet he was mentioned by name in several files in the Guild database. That was almost more suspicious than the Bloodreaver bit. The deeper she dug, the less there seemed to be, until finally...

"Oh? Now that is interesting." she said staring at a picture of the man calling himself "Shoichi Iomora'.

That's when Li showed up. Naturally, she was annoyed with Peaceflare calling her from her prior obligation. From the look of it, she'd just gotten out of the shower. Her annoyance would go likely be replaced when Peaceflare briefed her on what she'd found. "Ah, you're here. Good. Take a look at this." she said handing Li a file marked Masune the Bloodreaver. "Found that in the Guild's database, as well as all over the news, in mercenaries mail boxes, and several other places. Supposedly he destroyed 13 military establishments single handed. So naturally there's a huge reward for this guy. However, I think that's a bunch of bullshit."

Peaceflare took a small break from her briefing to take a quick sip of coffee, as well as confirm that her information downloads were complete. From the look of the intell she'd just swiped from the Guild database, her suspicions on Shoichi Iomora were spot on. She turned back to Li, and continued. "For him to have destroyed that many bases, he'd have needed a year, maybe more. I don't care how badass he might be, simultaneously crushing that many well armed bases is not possible. But I'm sure you know this already. In the report it says he's been at this for years, but from the look of things, he didn't turn up until about 3 hours ago. If he was really destroying these bases, the UN would have archived their losses, and subsequently, I'd have known about him long before now. Naturally, I'm curious."

Peaceflare then turned back to her computer, clicked a few links, and then pulled up all the information she could about Shoichi Iomora. "I couldn't find very much on him, apart from that he lives somewhere in Tokyo, but while I was digging, I found this. I'm sure you're aware of the Japanese Defense Ministers death about a month back? Well this is his replacement. He claims his name is Shoichi Iomora, but if you ask me, he looks a lot like Senzo Muramasa. A name which I'm sure you're more than familiar with." Peaceflare gave Li a moment to take in the amount of information she'd dumped on her, sipping her coffee as she waited. While she did, she couldn't help but wonder about the situation that they were about to plunge into. Naturally it'd be an extremely dangerous one, but also very necessary to the human race as a whole.

"Lemme get straight to the point. Originally I just wanted you to go in, retrieve Masune the Bloodreaver, and find out what he did to piss off the Guild so goddamn much, but that's a secondary objective now. You're gonna spearhead an assault on Tokyo to take out Muramasa with me. The faster that bastard's sent back to Hell, or better yet just left to rot in the dirt, the better." As she said this, Peaceflare walked over to the corner of her office where a small girl in a mask and jumpsuit stood and placed her hand on the girls shoulder. "JADE, time to wake up." A few lights on the girl named JADE's mask flickered before turning on, and the her red eyes opened somewhat slowly. JADE stretched out, seeming like she was yawning, before she surveyed the room. "System's online. Awaiting further commands." JADE said in a rather feminine yet monotone robotic voice. "She'll be joining you in battle, and I'll be controlling her from behind the scenes, understood? Put together a small team, and meet us in the hanger in an hour."

Senzo Muramasa

Blazblue OST - Mirage

The pier was empty as always. That was good. By now the humans were so afraid of the 'cult and gang' activities going on at this pier that none of them would even dare think of show there faces here, lets they be killed. Muramasa strolled down this pier, counting the numbers on the warehouses as he did. "Lets see... 5... 6... 7... Ahhhh here we are." he said as he reached warehouse 8. He placed his palm on the door, and sent a small amount of aura into it. As he did, a small glowing green snake appeared on the door and coiled around itself to form an infinite symbol. Once it had finished, Muramasa pushed open the door to see the gathering of Ouroborous.

The demons all stared at Muramasa expectantly, as he removed his coat and stretched. "Sorry for my tardiness. Long day at the office you know? Oh, and I stopped for a bite on my way over. I'd have saved you guys some, but this chick wasn't particularly tasty anyways." The other Ouroborous members chuckled and sneered as Muramasa made his somewhat disgusting joke.

"Welcome home Mura-kun!" said a somewhat short green haired female demon wearing a very large robe leaping up and hugging Muramasa tightly and rubbing her face against his. "I missed you while you were gone. I hope you weren't messing around with that slutty secretary again. Because you know, if she keeps you away from me one more night, I'll rip out her throat~" The way in which the girl said this so cutely would normally be disturbing, and hint at severe psychotic mental illnesses, but to the gathering of demons, this was similar taken as just a simple jealous remark. 

"Fujin, get off him. He just got home for goodness sake, let him have some air." said a male demon with blonde hair and lightning bolt marks under either eye wearing an open jacket with no shirt. The man looked a good deal like Fujin, the girl hugging Muramasa, and was wearing an annoyed expression. Fujin stuck her tongue out at her twin brother, and pulled one of her eyelids down. "Shut up Raijin! You're just jealous nobody holds you like I hold Mura-kun!" A few of the other demons laughed at that, and made a few comments at Raijin, who simply smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Muramasa patted Fujin on the head, and then gently pushed her off. Ayatane appeared beside him and bowed deeply. "As per your request my lord. I've gathered all of our members." he said with a sinister smile. "So I see..." Muramasa replied. "As I'm sure Ayatane's informed you all, I mean to put our plans into motion now. Which means, we will have to move extra carefully now. First off, Kagutsuchi?" A black haired man dressed in black samurai robes stepped forward. "You're a fire demon. Go see if you can't soften up ol' Amy to our cause. I doubt she's any love for Master Lucy, and she's no reason to deny us, so see what you can do." Kagutsuchi nodded, and then disappeared. Muramasa then turned his attention to the rest of the gathering. "Next, there's a girl who, by my calculations, should have shown up in Tokyo just a few hours ago. Before we can commence phase one, I'd like you to bring her to me, so I can show her around." Fujin pouted at that.

"Mura-kunnnn." Fujin said in a whiny tone.

Muramasa laughed and turned to Fujin with a smile. "No need to worry my dear. This girl is simply an essential to the plan. If it makes you feel better, you may accompany while I'm showing this chick around. Now, I can't tell you her name, but you'll know her when ya see her. Now, get to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagutsuchi appeared in Amaterasu's 'throne room'. As usual, Hell looked about as upbeat as Silent Hill did, but this didn't bother Kagutsuchi one bit. In fact, he preferred the look of despair as opposed to the overly natural city look that Tokyo had. "Lady Amaterasu, I've got a message for you from Lord Muramasa."

Masune Masashira

The streets of Shibuya were rather crowded, which was no surprise to either Masune or Marta. Shibuya was the center of Tokyo's night life after all, so it was bound to be packed full of tourists and college students at this hour. This would mean getting back home would be a slight issue though, as Masune would have to push past all these people. So much for making it home before bedtime.

"Ohh! Let's go there!" Marta said quickly as she pointed to a dance club. The club was emanating a loud beat of obnoxious hip hop music and seemed to be attempting to rival the sun's brightness with the amount of neon lighting mounted on the building. The line was insanely long too, so Masune could tell it was a rather popular place to go. However, he could also smell the distinct scent of liquor permeating the air around the club. While there was not much of an age limit for the club, the last thing he needed was Marta to get a hold of some alcohol and make him carry her home due to her having passed out. Before Mne could answer though, Marta's attention had shifted to a large shopping mall.

"Oh! Oh! There! Let's go there!" she said excitedly jumping around and pointing at the mall. Masune's eye twitched in sheer annoyance. This girl was acting like a kid who was just taken to Disneyworld. Even if this her first time in Shibuya, she needed to calm down. Especially since people were starting to stare and mumble to each other. "What part of home did you not get?" Masune said taking Marta by the wrist and leading her towards the train station. "Seriously, I'd like my sleep. Or did you forget that we just came from Hell?" Marta giggled at that. 

"Technically we just came from Switzerland." she replied, obviously trying to annoy Masune at this point. Masune didn't reply to this, and why should he anyways? He didn't need to pander to this girls taunts.

As the two continued moving through crowds of Shibuya, with Marta excitedly pointing out places she wanted to go to, Masune couldn't help but notice the amount of looks he and Marta had been getting, as well as the fact that people seemed to be moving away from the two as they got close. Some of the people were whispering to each other, and all of them were looking at Masune like he was a ghost.

"You think that's... it couldn't be... THE Masune the Bloodreaver?" 

Masune the Bloodreaver? Who or what the hell was that? They couldn't have meant him, could they? That'd certainly explain all the strange looks that the people around him were giving him. "Hey Marta..." Masune said trying to sound very serious. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about this Bloodreaver thing, would you?" Marta looked away from the expensive Maid Cafe she'd been looking at and asking to eat at, and looked at Masune with a raised eyebrow. "Bloodreaver?" she asked. "Oh, hold on. Lemme ask one of my Guild friends." With that, she pulled her wrist out of Masune's grip and reached into her vest pocket, producing a small keyboard phone. She dialed a number quickly, and held the phone to her ear.

"...... Hello there Sally-chan! How are you doing? Good to hear! Me? Oh, I'm on a date with someone in Shibuya." At that Masune blushed and rolled his eyes. This isn't a date you freak, and if it is, it's the weirdest date ever. he thought as Marta continued chatting with her friend. "Anyways, we've been hearing a lot of talk about somebody named 'Masune the Bloodreaver'. You know anything about that? Mhm. Mhmm... Wh-what!? Th-that much for a body!?"  That didn't sound good. From the sound of things, somebody wanted Masune dead. Could it have something to do with Muramasa?

"Thanks for your help Sally. Hmm? Oh, I'm fine. My date just made kind of an awkward advance!" Masune blushed even deeper at that. "I'm not your date, and in case you haven't noticed I'm not advancing on you!" he yelled perhaps a little louder than he should. Even more people were staring at him now, both with a mixture of confusion and the same fear that they'd been using before. Marta ignored him though, said her goodbyes to her friend, and hung up. "We need to get you home, or at least off the streets fast. The Council put a bounty on your head. They're offering $50,000,000,000 for you. Dead."

The girl sounded extremely panicked, and Masune noticed she was now a great deal paler than she was prior to the phone call. The two didn't say anymore, to each other, just ran off towards the train station. So, I have a bounty on my corpse... Masune thought. The mere thought of it filled him with fear. How many people would be coming for him with the intent to kill now? How may of th would be greatly above his skill level? Even though it wasn't directly apparent, Masune somehow knew that Muramasa had a hand in all of this. What was his role in this whole situation?

As the two ran, Marta stared at Masune, trying to related how he must have been feeling. She'd never once had anyone, aside from demons she was fighting, want her dead. Now Masune had an entire world who wanted him dead, either because he was being treated as a criminal or because they wanted some fat bounty. She couldn't imagine the feeling of loneliness that he must have been feeling. She was about to say something, when she was stopped by plowing herself into a brown haired boy, wearing a school uniform and backpack that had been walking through Shibuya.

Bleach OST ~ Comical World

"Ow ow ow ow...." Daiki said, as he fell on the ground after someone plowed right into him. He rubbed his head for a moment and then saw Marta and Masune. "Oh I'm sorry about that. Guess I should've been paying more attention..." he said as he stood back up, as he helped Marta up. "Again sorry about that."

As he was dusting himself off, he glanced over at Masune, instantly recognizing his face from his cellphone: The Bloodreaver. But as he looked at him, as he put his hands on his hips, sort of inspecting him now, which made both people very awkward. "Funny, your the Bloodreaver...but that's no way!" Daiki laughed as he backed away for a moment. "I'm sorry, I just don't see why they would even put a bounty on you. I mean, it doesn't really look like you would kill any innocents." He chuckled some more, as he wiped a tear from his eye, before calming down.

"Sorry, where are my manners. The name's Daiki Takeda!"

Ibaraki-doji

"Bloodreaver. Well then. I suppose I will just stick this here... and... ah yes, memories..."

The oni maiden looked at her old photos of her in Middle School.

"Ah, middle school. I still remember cowtits. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss her mocking my flat chest..."

Ibaraki-doji then placed the wanted poster next to the framed photo of her Middle School class.

"I highly doubt these horns can pass as 'just an eighth-grader syndrome gimmick' in High School..."

She then began laying out a map of sorts. "Now... according to recent sightings, the next Night Parade of approximately a hundred demons should start soon. In Tokyo. Specifically... I cannot identify..."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Her sense of smell recognised who it was immediately.

"Anapa? Is that you? Come in..."

Corbeau d'Argent

"Well. What's this?"
She looked at her phone. Masune the Bloodreaver.
"I'll take that extra cash. He looks cute. And familiar. Well, my instincts tell me that he's in Tokyo. Obviously. Better get him before he escapes..."

She then walks out of Ikebukuro into another district, and another...

Li Kaguya

Li's annoyance was easily seen as she walked into the office, but as her boss started briefing her, the annoyance was replaced by a dark grin, eager to go hunting for this Masune, only for her to then be assigned a different mission to the one she had though she was originally being briefed in. After receiving her instructions, and nodding that indeed she was familiar with the name Senzo Muramasa, she finally replied to agree, "This sounds interesting, I will do as you command. By your leave." Li walked out of the room, heading straight for the mess hall, the main area most of the troops tended to stay around when not on duty. Walking straight through the doors, and seeing almost everyone look up to see who had just come barging into the hall, she glanced around to evaluate who was around there and able to be called on. "Listen up people, we've got a new mission in. I'm supposed to be putting together a 'small team' to bring with us. Everyone in here looks like a small enough team, so all of you are to meet us in the hanger all prepped up and ready to go in," Li paused, checking the clock on the wall before continuing, "55 minutes. You'll be fully briefed once everyone has assembled there and don't be late, we wish to reach the destination as promptly as possible." Striding back out, she turned back briefly before she exited the door to say one more part, "One last thing, if you don't show up, I will know that you didn't, and you can guarantee that I will come to find you and find out why after the end of the mission."

Anapa

After getting permission to talk with her, Anapa carefully slid open the door, to see what appeared to be a small girl sitting down, surrounded by photos and documents. "My lady, I have news of a rather unusual bounty that was placed out just recently. According to one of my informants, the bounty was placed earlier today, and the Demon Slayer Guild is offering a $50 Billion dollar reward for the one who brings the corpse of the one called Masune the Bloodreaver in. Forgive me for speaking my mind, but I have encountered this same man a couple of months ago, and at the time he struck me as an decent man, if somewhat of a coward. I don't think he would have changed enough to have done what they are accusing him of, and even if he did, the bounty on his head is far larger than would be usual even for what they say his crimes are. To get to the point, I would like your permission to track down this man and investigate these claims, and find out what is actually going in in relation to this man." As Anapa said his part, he knelt down and bowed to his leader, waiting to see what her reaction would be.

"Speak."

Amaterasu looked towards Kagutsuchi, standing out on her balcony, looking out towards the splattering rain, which had picked up since moments before. She turned her head and cocked it in a monotonous fashion.

"I have told you this before, but I have no intention of going after Masune the Bloodreaver at this moment. My priorities lie elsewhere. It has been revealed to me that there is a certain institution that attempts to reunite demons and humans under a single banner. Having the Demon Slayer Guild and us Demons going toe to toe at this point, especially for one such as I, would prove to be suicidal."

Amaterasu's monotone voice echoed and vibrated within the room. She did not look towards Kagutsuchi, and instead looked out to the mesmerizing visage that was called hell.

"A flame burns just as bright as the fuel used to light it. If I am to make any moves at this point, it will require an army much like I had in my previous life. I really do miss those days..."

Amaterasu listened in on Kagutsuchi's message.

"What? What did you say?"

Ibaraki-doji

"Masune the Bloodreaver? Well, to be honest, I find this a rather suspicious case. Seeing that I do not have plans, and the truth behind this curious bounty case might actually help..."

Ibaraki-doji smiled.

"I suppose I lack a reason to say no. Do your best, Anapa. I trust that you are careful."

Ibaraki-doji then looked at the wanted poster.

Humans can't even get along with themselves. I suppose it would take a while before our ideal society...

Corbeau d'Argent

"Shibuya. He has to be here..."
Corbeau d'Argent jumped from building to building at high speeds, looking down in search of the Wanted Man.

"I think I've found my target..."
With that, she activated her Caladbolg, generating an even more revealing outfit, and summoned twin pistols. From above, she aimed and fired two gunshots at the Bloodreaver...

Reven

Reven had been traveling using the funds his father in law was sending him to live off of which were way higher than anyone needed to live. He always wondered how rich was this man if he could spare this much money to his son In law. He was waking up when he noticed that his messenger on his computer flashing. He opened it up to find that there was a bounty. He looked over at the clock and could see that it was the middle of the night. He was not shocked that he had slept through the afternoon. He had been in japan for a week now and had been traveling to take his mind off the fact that he had not seen his wife in awhile. He was walking around when he over heard people mention Bloodreaver.  He could remember how he had seen that name in the message he had received earlier. He had no intention of collecting on it he just wanted to hear why he was wanted from the source not through a email.He followed and heard they were heading towards his home. He was sitting waiting for them to get close enough to hear him. He said, "It is never a smart Idea for prey to go some where they would be expected to be. It would be smarter for you to find somewhere out to spend the night other than your supposed home." He was not looking at the two but he was obviously talking to the two of them. He then heard what sounded like a shot . He assumed it was towards the guy with the bounty on his head. Reven quickly but up a shield between the shooter and Masune. He had no intention of letting the guy the guy he was talking to be killed.

Hilda

Hilda was in the mess hall grabbing a bite before she had to go and attempt to get medically cleared to go on missions. She had already missed when her squad as they were sent away on a mission of their own. She had been injured which is why she was not able to join her usual squad on their mission. She was eating by herself like usual and she had no problem with that as she was certain she was going to clear her medical check. She then saw as Li walk in and order all the soldiers to the hanger in 55 minutes. She looked down and noticed that she was almost done eating she deiced that she had enough as she finished her drink and left before anyone else. She figured that they be there in no time but she was going to be the first person there. She went and got all her gear and was sitting in the Hanger waiting for even Li to make it there. She had made an efficient way to get geared up. She was at ease reading over the last letter she had received from her husband. She figured she could get away with this while she waited for the rest to show up.

Bleach OST 1 - #4 So Tired
"Gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu.... gu-gu-gu-gu-gu-gu...."
Sleeping tightly, with her bed covers in all directions, her hair with no less... 'life' in it, and keeping with the theme, her position on the bed was also rather 'colorful', Asuka snored softly into the late morning, or in other words - 2:30pm, without a care in the world. Her phone suddenly started ringing. The snoring stopped and her hand fell from the bed, pushing the two empty bottles of wine, that were next to the bed. With much effort, she finally grabbed the phone and looked at the received message, dropped it on the ground, and went back to sleep.

A minute or two later....

Bleach OST 1 - #6 Ditty For Daddy
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!!!"
Sprinting through her apartment, Hano raced to get ready, or at least look a teenie bit presentable, so as to get to the Guild. The new jobs are posted today and she had to get there as soon as possible, to get the good ones before they're all taken.

Running through the streets, Asuka realized she'll never get there in time, deciding that the rooftops are her best option, she climbs up some ladders and terraces, still dashing at great speed Hano barely noticed a dark-haired boy she passed by. A sudden sound of something hard colliding with... bricks made her turn around out of pure interest. It seemed the boy had almost gone straight through a wall. She stopped and stomped her feet as if running in place and faced the dilemma of either not getting probably ANY job, or getting a really boring one. Turning her head, trying to decide

"Why do I always have to be the good girl?!"
She sighed and went to check on the boy, it seemed his nose was bleeding,
'Either he hit that wall face-forward, or he was really interested in meeting me!'  - she thought with a smirk as she was checking if he was badly hurt.

[b][u]Masune Masashira and Marta Levione[/u][/b]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8MlT8-cIKQ&feature=share&list=PL0EF061DE0AFE6924]Persona 4 OST - New Days[/url]

"No, no, some of the fault is mine. Hope I didn't hurt you." Marta said as she allowed the boy to help her to her feet. She couldn't help but notice that the boy looked kind of cute as he smiled at the two of them. She hoped that she wasn't blushing. That'd be embarrassing. Meet a guy by ramming into him while with another guy then start blushing for some unexplained reason? That was definitely something Marta wanted to avoid alright. 

"Funny, you're the Bloodreaver but... there's no way!"

[i]Wow, right in the pride with this guy, huh?[/i] Masune thought as a bland expression crossed his face. In truth, he wasn't sure whether to feel insulted or relieved that someone believed in his innocence. Relieved probably, but by force of habit he felt annoyed too. Even so, there was something about the boy that he liked. Maybe it was his attitude? He seemed kind enough, and was definitely well mannered. Marta giggled as she saw the look on Masune's face. "Don't worry about it. Masune may be a bit rude at times, but he's honestly not a bad guy." she said smiling at Daiki.

"Daiki Takeda?" Marta replied after Daiki had introduced himself. "Nice to meet you! I'm Marta Levione." As she spoke, Marta held out her hand and winked at Daiki as she did. No harm in flirting a little bit after all, right? Well, Masune saw differently as he rolled his eyes. "No offense, but could you continue this anoth-"

[url=http://youtu.be/eOGkZsuFILU]Bleach OST - Power to Strive[/url]

Before Masune could even finish his sentence the sound of gun shots was heard from the buildings overhead. Marta squeeked and looked up quickly at the loud pops, then began charging her aura to prepare to teleport. Instinctively, Masune summoned Kokuen and raised it over his head, ready to deflect the bullets, but apparently didn't have to. A shield of aura had been projected over himself, Marta, and Daiki, stopping the bullets before they could make contact with any of them. Not far off, a slender, silver haired male stood, aiming his palm above the three of them. He must have been the one who cast the shield. Masune thought he looked familiar, but didn't have the time enough to exam him. On the other side of the street, a silver haired woman with very large breasts wearing some kind of skimpy armor landed, aiming two pistols at Masune.

By now, the people gathered in the street were terrified, and had begun running all about. Aside from fear, many of the people felt confused above all. All in a few short seconds, a guy who had just become an incredibly dangerous criminal summoned an oversized sword seemingly from nowhere, gun shots had been fired into an open crowd, and some crazy chick had jumped off a building only to land on the opposite sidewalk perfectly unscathed. Sure, for someone who knew about Demon Slayers and could see Magus this would be a little more normal, but these were all normal humans gathered. Each of them began scrambling and stomping over each other to get away from the fight that had just erupted. 

Masune stared at the man who'd projected the shield, unsure of whether or not to trust him. He did just save their lives by creating the shield, but why he did was the important question. For all Masune knew, he could have wanted to save Masune so that he could kill him himself and steal away the bounty. Either way, Masune didn't feel like sticking around to find out. He quickly activated Chaos Sight, and looked around trying to find a safe path out of the area. There. It was a little underhanded, as it would rely on them hoping that neither aggressor would attack with civilians in the way, and using the civilians to obscure themselves as targets, but they didn't have much choice.

"Marta, Daiki, this way!" Masune yelled  leading the two of them through the path he'd found. He was just hoping that the trains were still running after that little outburst they'd made.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O0IlfxpaIk&feature=share&list=PLB834EADB17E3AB3A]Persona 3 OST - Troubled[/url]

Fortunately, they were, and even more fortunately, they arrived just as the train had. The group piled in, and each took their respective seats. Masune chose to stand and lean against the windows, rather than sit though. As people looked at and ultimately recognized him, they slowly exited the train so as not to risk Masune killing them all. Some even made excuses like "Oh wait, this isn't the train to my house. My bad." Within a few minutes, the cart was empty, save for the three teens.

"At least we have the car to ourselves, right?" Marta said trying to sound cheerful. Somehow hearing Marta say it did cheer Masune up, if only just a little. Besides, now they were free to talk about what had just happened without any loose ears. "Hey Daiki." Masune said after the train began to depart. "I couldn't help but notice the aura that you were just giving off. Would I be right in assuming that you're a Demon Slayer?"

[b][u]Kagutsuchi[/u][/b]

"I said that Lord Muramasa has extended an invitation for you to join us in Ouroborous." Kagutsuchi repeated, this time more clear so that Amaterasu would understand every word. "And as far as I know, we've no intention of going after the Bloodreaver for anything." He couldn't help but notice how she stood just on the edge of the patio, watching the bloody rain splatter across the wood. Being a fire demon himself he could understand her dislike for the rain, but even so, Kagutsuchi felt she may have been taking it a little far. "We know that you don't particularly like Lucifer either, so perhaps the two of us could work together for a common goal?" As he spoke he moved closer and closer to Amaterasu, until he was standing right next to the girl. "Besides. If our plan goes right, then we may be able to get you back to your original home." Kagutsuchi allowed those last few words to sink in, before turning to leave. "Just send us an answer when you've had time to think about it." Then there was a quick burst of flames; and Kagutsuchi vanished.

Izanami was sitting behind the cashier table, reading a shoujo manga, when Shi came crashing into the store. Misaki, her ghost janitor, looked up and frowned at the mess he was making were she had just dusted!

"Why do you always make a mess in Lady Izanami's store!?" The janitor shouted, "you always make more work for me too, and Lady Izanami doesn't pay me either!" 

"Izanami-san! Look at this!" The young reaper said ignoring the janitor, "Do you see how much money that is!" Shi was incredulous as he slammed the paper down in front of Izanami.

"Your so loud Shi-kun," Izanami pouted (=3=) sticking her pinkie into her ear, "Oh! What's this?" The shoujo manga went flying behind the demon book keeper as she looked at the piece of paper Shi had placed in front of her. "$50 Billion! For this kid, wow he must be one tough cookie... but he's only a kid... how'd he do all this. No way, I bet he's trying to play himself up so he looks cool. Let's go get him Shi!"

"Why would he want to do that," Shi sighed, "for some reason I don't think he would want to play himself up on his death warrant." Sometimes he wondered how his mistress could have made such a change in a short period of time. Well she was psychotic...

Hopping of the stool she had been sitting Izanami picked up the shoujo manga and placed on her desk, and went into the back room were two girls sat. One was recording things in a scroll, while the other seemed to be balancing a spoon on her nose. 

"Sakura! Keiko! I'm going out to beat somebody up, don't break anything!" Shutting the back room door Izanami picked up a book and the warrant before walking out the door, Shi holding an umbrella over both of them. Looking at the boy's face again, she couldn't help but feel he looked familiar, but couldn't quite place it. Masune the Bloodreavershe mused, well they certainly went all out. 

Eventually the pair figured out all the had to do was follow the trail of people making frightened whispers about a 'Masune the Bloodreaver'.

"Mistress, I imagine your not in this for the money," Shi asked his master, "nor do I imagine your doing this just 'beat someone up'. So what are your motives in searching this boy out?"

"Well, as an information broker, I should have gotten this information long ago," Izanami replied her joking tone gone, "it also bothers me that they posted a picture of a boy. Usually someone of the evil they described is a demon, but the Demon Slayer Guild will usually use a picture of there true demon form not a glamour. The whole thing is odd, and I'd like to see the boy myself. Though if he does turn out to be evil we'll just crush him~." Shi sighed as his mistress ended on a joking tone, but let it go.

Following the trail of terrified people the pair eventually found an area were magical energy seemed to be focusing, but with nobody around. From the 2 bullet shells on the ground, and strong sense of aura both could tell and battle, most likely involving their target, had occured here. 

"Can you track the residue?" Izanami asked looking up at the reaper. 

"Yes. Whatever happened here happened recently," Shi replied before closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. When he opened them they had become silver picking up the trail of aura the pair followed it to a nearby train station. 

"That one, the one to the Minato district," Shi pointed to were the trail came to an end. Just before the train took off the demon and reaper boarded at the last minute taking a vacant car near the rear. 

Merrick Seattle was just strolling the city, seemingly in an aimless direction. In truth, he was trying to find his father, and being unable to figure out where the man was now residing only complicated matters. Eventually, he found himself staring at what looked a hangar of some. Merrick knew that his half-sister Jayden would be residing in said hangar; unfortunately, so were the multitude of DIADS agents that would be with her. Strolling into an agency wouldn't be wise, least of all one that Merrick was supposed to avoid at all costs, lest he be used a pawn so the DIADS could find his mother and bring her in once they were done with Masune.

Instead, Merrick left the hangar well enough alone, and started to climb up into the rooftops so that he'd be safe from their reach, in case they were to go on a raid. He then jumped from rooftop to rooftop, scanning the city for clues until he got distracted. He observed a battle between the infamous Masune Masashira and a huge-breasted woman with dual pistols. Merrick considered dropping into help out, but he didn't know enough about either person. As such, he remained a spectator.

Hibari let out a groan, as he tried this best to piece together what had just happened. Moments before his collision, he had been leaping across the rooftops of Shibuya, planning to retire for the night. That was when he had spotted a girl around his age, traveling in the opposite direction…

Hibari sighed, as his memory suddenly became painfully clear…  In an attempt to avoid the strange girl, Hibari had dived to the side, unintentionally catching a glimpse of her underwear. Completely distracted by the sight of said undergarments, Hibari had been unable to avoid the oncoming building. “… I refuse… to be killed by panties.” Completely mortified by the whole scene, he let out one final groan before sitting up.

Taking a moment to inspect the boy shaped crater he had left in the wall, Hibari wiped the blood from his nose, and brought himself to his feet.  It was only when he was preparing to leave, that he noticed the crimson haired female standing directly in front of him. "huh?"  Hibari's face turned a deep red, as he slowly backed into his crater. "W-Wha-, I didn't see any thin-. uhhhh." The boy's words were jumbled, as he became uncharacteristically frazzled. Taking a moment to gather his thoughts, he managed to transform some of his embarrassment, into annoyance. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING RUNNING UP HERE?! YOU COULD GET YOURSELF KILLED!" Hibari gave himself a mental pat on the back, as he waited for the stranger's response. With any luck, she would be scared off... Random guys in black kimonos, are scary at this time of night, right?

Li Kaguya

As she walked into the hanger, with a good 15 minutes still left for everyone to arrive, she noticed that there was someone who had arrived before her. From what she remembered about the girl, she was a sniper class with a touch of Magus ability, and a captain of a squad that was out without her at the moment. Walking up, she nodded to the girl, surprised that someone had arrived before her, even with the time she left to arrive early. Sitting down nearby, she waited in silence, bringing up a handheld computer, to connect to the DIADS local network and officially assign everyone who had been in the mess hall when she had come in to announce for missions, and taking note of the couple that still had reasons listed to prevent them going on missions.

Anapa

Smiling at her approval, Anapa spoke once more before he left, "Thank-you my lady. I will be careful and will return once I understand more about this case." Walking out of the house, Anapa called his information dealer back, asking for any information about his location, and finding out that there was a confrontation in Tokyo that Masune and a couple of others had fled in.

"Probably bounty hunters hunting him, do you have any idea where they went from there?"

Anapa was told that a train-line was nearby, and a likely place to go to escape. As for which line, well he got his informant to tell him the time they had fled, before thanking him for the information and hanging up. Opening up the train timetables with the internet with his phone, he looked up those departing the station, figuring out three trains that they could have taken, and walked to the nearest station to his house, hoping that the train that would be stopping in there soon was the right one.

"Aw! That's really thoughtful, but I think you were in more danger. " - the girl said humorously
"Did you hurt your nose?" - she asked, poking his nose and chuckling

Surveying the boy Asuka realized he was around her age, and what's more, was kinda cute, with interesting eyes at that.
'Hmm, interesting, maybe I could have some fun with him! But still, what did he mean by "I didn't see anything"?'
Her eyes widened and she put her hand out back to check what she was wearing.
'Oh good, at least I'm not wearing my G-string, because it would seem he would already know a lot about me.'

Amaterasu giggled at the feeble attempt to convince her to join Ouroborous. The more Amaterasu thought about her grand splendor and the result of what her past enabled her to do, the more it filled her with maddening thoughts of hesitation and cowardice. Her army was once the unstoppable force of hell, and in the blink of an eye, she was forced to throw it all away. That artifact that they call a "Hell Gate" had transported her to this dimension, rather than the real world. It is a hypothesis that Amaterasu had come up with; she had resigned herself to the fact that Hell Gates only travel in one direction, from the real world to Hell. Any other gates in the realm of Hell would be considered useless, other than the one used to transport inhabitants here in the first place.

Amaterasu let out a small sigh, and as she did so, she heard a very faint whisper of Magus. Amaterasu focused intently, and determined that the source of the Magus was in the real world, in a small place named....."Tokyo". Amaterasu was determined to take over the real world sooner rather than later, but perhaps it would be in her better interests to do some reconnaissance first. As the rain started to die down, Amaterasu turned towards her throne, bowed slightly, and gathered a few things, then set out to find something, anything, in this realm that could lead her to the real world.

For as long as the eye can see, there was nothing but black and red. Lava pools and streams spewed up fragments of charred life essence. Cliffs that overlooked a sea of sand and massive bony monsters ravaged and thrashed the land, roaring as they did so. This hell was much different than the one Amaterasu knew well. It was there where most of her "friends" were, but she knew that looking back on it would result in more regret.

Amaterasu continued walking, as long as she did, until she came to a massive stone amalgamation with a small altar at the entrance. Amaterasu looked at what she assumed was a massive gate, overlooking the sandy sea to the beyond. Is this what they called a Hell Gate? She had no idea how it would function, or if it would even function at all. She snooped around for a bit, then returned to the front of the Hell Gate. At that moment, a small rumble vibrated the earth, growing in intensity before it finally stopped altogether.

"Do you wish to travel to the real world?"

[url='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8YXJzjDsg0']Meeting the Demon Gate[/url]

The voice seemingly came out of thin air, or for what Amaterasu believed. She looked around her, attempting to find a trace of anything with such a loud, booming, commanding voice, but when she could find none, she focused her attention again to the Gate, hoping to find something of value.

"Do you wish to travel to the real world?"

The loud voice asked once again, in a tone far more aggravated and annoyed than in the previous remark. Amaterasu looked at the Hell Gate. "Y-Yes."

"Then offer unto me the blood of a Demon, and you shall receive passage."

Amaterasu thought that this was all some kind of big huge joke, and that she was hallucinating or something. However, she did as the Gate instructed her. Grabbing a small knife from her pocket, sharpened as well as a razor, she brought it to her wrist and cut slowly, blood dripping from her cut. Amaterasu held back the pain inside of her, instead letting out only small moans, as she continued to cut alongside her wrist. At that moment, she took her bloodied wrist, and placed it over the small bowl at the entrance to the Hell Gate, letting the contents of her blood drip into the bowl and form a collection of red liquid.

A low rumble shook the earth once again, this time growing to the point where Amaterasu was almost swept off her feet. The Hell Gate shifted positions, and during which, a small blue frame appeared to....somewhere. It certainly wasn't another hell. In fact, it looked like the real world. There were people wandering about aimlessly, the sky was tinted a beautiful blue, and Magus was strong in this land. Then, the frame expanded immediately, stretching all the way to fit the entire width and height of the Gate, tinting itself in a blue and white flavour.

Amaterasu looked at her damaged hand and wondered if this was really worth it. She took a cautionary step, but something in the Hell Gate seemed to be pulling her in, up to the point where she couldn't resist anymore. She stepped inside the Hell Gate, and Amaterasu's vision turned into a pure white, with blue dots scattering across her field of vision. She felt as though she was flying through the air, flying into a sweet cherry blossom gale. Flying infinitely into the cosmos...

When Amaterasu awakened, she realized she was not in Hell anymore, but rather, in a green park with cherry trees surrounding her. She rose up from her sleeping position, noticing that the ground she was sleeping on had been tainted red with the blood on her hand. Regardless, she scanned the area for any abnormalities. The area was filled with strange local wildlife, and several small benches dotted the pathway. Amaterasu could only assume that she was in some sort of park, but if she was in the real world was another matter altogether...

Masune Masashira and Marta Levione

Persona 4 OST - New Days

"No, no, some of the fault is mine. Hope I didn't hurt you." Marta said as she allowed the boy to help her to her feet. She couldn't help but notice that the boy looked kind of cute as he smiled at the two of them. She hoped that she wasn't blushing. That'd be embarrassing. Meet a guy by ramming into him while with another guy then start blushing for some unexplained reason? That was definitely something Marta wanted to avoid alright. 

"Funny, you're the Bloodreaver but... there's no way!"

Wow, right in the pride with this guy, huh? Masune thought as a bland expression crossed his face. In truth, he wasn't sure whether to feel insulted or relieved that someone believed in his innocence. Relieved probably, but by force of habit he felt annoyed too. Even so, there was something about the boy that he liked. Maybe it was his attitude? He seemed kind enough, and was definitely well mannered. Marta giggled as she saw the look on Masune's face. "Don't worry about it. Masune may be a bit rude at times, but he's honestly not a bad guy." she said smiling at Daiki.

"Daiki Takeda?" Marta replied after Daiki had introduced himself. "Nice to meet you! I'm Marta Levione." As she spoke, Marta held out her hand and winked at Daiki as she did. No harm in flirting a little bit after all, right? Well, Masune saw differently as he rolled his eyes. "No offense, but could you continue this anoth-"

Bleach OST - Power to Strive

Before Masune could even finish his sentence the sound of gun shots was heard from the buildings overhead. Marta squeeked and looked up quickly at the loud pops, then began charging her aura to prepare to teleport. Instinctively, Masune summoned Kokuen and raised it over his head, ready to deflect the bullets, but apparently didn't have to. A shield of aura had been projected over himself, Marta, and Daiki, stopping the bullets before they could make contact with any of them. Not far off, a slender, silver haired male stood, aiming his palm above the three of them. He must have been the one who cast the shield. Masune thought he looked familiar, but didn't have the time enough to exam him. On the other side of the street, a silver haired woman with very large breasts wearing some kind of skimpy armor landed, aiming two pistols at Masune.

By now, the people gathered in the street were terrified, and had begun running all about. Aside from fear, many of the people felt confused above all. All in a few short seconds, a guy who had just become an incredibly dangerous criminal summoned an oversized sword seemingly from nowhere, gun shots had been fired into an open crowd, and some crazy chick had jumped off a building only to land on the opposite sidewalk perfectly unscathed. Sure, for someone who knew about Demon Slayers and could see Magus this would be a little more normal, but these were all normal humans gathered. Each of them began scrambling and stomping over each other to get away from the fight that had just erupted. 

Masune stared at the man who'd projected the shield, unsure of whether or not to trust him. He did just save their lives by creating the shield, but why he did was the important question. For all Masune knew, he could have wanted to save Masune so that he could kill him himself and steal away the bounty. Either way, Masune didn't feel like sticking around to find out. He quickly activated Chaos Sight, and looked around trying to find a safe path out of the area. There. It was a little underhanded, as it would rely on them hoping that neither aggressor would attack with civilians in the way, and using the civilians to obscure themselves as targets, but they didn't have much choice.

"Marta, Daiki, this way!" Masune yelled  leading the two of them through the path he'd found. He was just hoping that the trains were still running after that little outburst they'd made.

Persona 3 OST - Troubled

Fortunately, they were, and even more fortunately, they arrived just as the train had. The group piled in, and each took their respective seats. Masune chose to stand and lean against the windows, rather than sit though. As people looked at and ultimately recognized him, they slowly exited the train so as not to risk Masune killing them all. Some even made excuses like "Oh wait, this isn't the train to my house. My bad." Within a few minutes, the cart was empty, save for the three teens.

"At least we have the car to ourselves, right?" Marta said trying to sound cheerful. Somehow hearing Marta say it did cheer Masune up, if only just a little. Besides, now they were free to talk about what had just happened without any loose ears. "Hey Daiki." Masune said after the train began to depart. "I couldn't help but notice the aura that you were just giving off. Would I be right in assuming that you're a Demon Slayer?"

"H-Heh...you better believe it." Daiki nodded, as he slouched in the train's chair he sat in, trying to catch his breath. He sighed as his backpack was dropped during the escape, though what was it going to do any of the people who attacked them? It was only filled with snacks.

Regardless, he returned to Masune's conversation, smiling a bit. "Me and Gin no Hono have been helping keep our world Demon Free for a couple of months now. Though your aura is an interesting one at that. Anyway, its good that we got out of there when we did...otherwise I wouldn't have made it to see the new episodes of my anime line up." Daiki chuckled a bit, as he just started staring outside the train window.

Hibari cringed as the girl touched his nose, turning an even brighter shade of red, as any hopes he had of her fleeing vanished in the wind. “My nose, well you se-“Before he could finish his explanation, the boy's phone began to vibrate. Sneaking a quick glance at his female tormentor, Hibari reached into his kimono, before slowly putting some distance between him and the girl. Glancing down at the screen, Hibari was mildly surprised to see that the call was from his information broker, who he knew only as “Ken”. 

“Hello?”
“Yo, Hibari-san! Have I got some news for you…” Ken’s voice was extremely loud, and Hibari was positive that the girl could hear nearly every word. “You’re the first person I’m telling about this, so I hope you feel loved~” 

“Is it about… her?”
Not directly. But if you play your cards rig- Wait, why do you sound all frazzled? Are you with a girl bro?!” Hibari’s eyes instantly darted towards his unwanted guest, as he launched a futile attempt cover his phone’s speaker. “Is she cute? Hell, I thought you couldn't stand being with women…”  

"Yea whatever, I guess she’s cute. So, why’d you call?” 
“Oh right, The Hunter Guild just put out a bounty for some guy named Masune the Bloodreaver. The chump has $50,000,000,000 on his head, and half the city is already after him.” Hibari took only a second to process the information, before deciding that he wanted no part in any of it. “So?” 

“You’re not using your head, dude… Think about it, with that much money  going for this kid’s arse, would Izumi even dream about passing him up?”  Suddenly, everything became crystal clear. Hibari's eyes filled with confidence, as the boy began formulating a plan. He would appear to be a completely different person, as he prepared to set off, there was only one piece of information that  he needed... "Where?" There was a slight delay on the other side of the phone, with the sound of a keyboard clicking in the background. "He's on a train heading to Minato... Oh, and a took the liberty of sending you his information; birth certificate, home address, grades, the whole shabam!" 

"... I owe you one, man"
"No, you owe me six hundred cash, but we can worry about that later. Go get em tiger!" 

With that, Hibari took what he assumed to be his last look at the red haired girl, before leaping off the roof. His destination, Minato. 

After the failed hunt in that deserted village, Damien was completely at a loss. He couldn't believe that he had failed in his tracking; he rarely failed. Still, it was a fact he had to accept. His quarry had gotten away. In truth, he had no clue where he was. He was in an unfamiliar village, in an unfamiliar terrain. He had some idea of his location, but he was completely unsure of its likelihood. He believed that he was to the north of Tokyo, but he couldn't be sure. 'Perhaps this was a trick of fate,' he thought with a mental laugh. 'Fate, thou art a heartless monster.' And he began to travel south.

After trekking for about two hours, he found that his belief was a fact: He had reached Tokyo. "Edo," he said with a slight grin. He looked at his appearance, then decided, "Perhaps I should lose the battle skirt for now..." He took off his kilt and put a pair of jeans he constantly carried with him. 'Good thing I always carry a pair of jeans. Still haven't figured out why I carry them though.' He stowed his kilt in the backpack that he always carried with him, and walked into the city. 'I've got a bad feeling about this...' he thought, but against his better judgement he continued on into the city of Tokyo.

Archived