My Little Mages Collection (20/?)

TheHasbroGAMER

This is a set of cards based on the image "My Little Mages Complete" by http://didj.deviantart.com
Didj is making more mages so I'm making some more cards!

[spoiler=Cards]
[spoiler=Mane 6]
WcvQQkd.jpg

Text: When a "Trickster Mage - Pinkie Pie", "Elementalist - Rainbow Dash", "Enchantress - Rarity", "Druid - Fluttershy" or "Paladin - Apple Jack" is summoned, add 1 Friendship Token to this card (Max. 6). You may remove 2 Friendship Tokens from this card and search your deck for 1 spell card. You may also remove 6 Friendship Tokens from this card to special summon 1 "Arcane Master - Twilight Sparkle".

hxCBEQI.jpg
Text: Remove one card from your hand and send it to the graveyard to activate this effect. This card can attack twice per turn. This effect can only be activated once per turn.

gpaUrid.jpg
Text: Once per turn you may raise the ATK and DEF of a monster card on your side of the field by 300. This effect ends once your turn ends.

LwlfsCb.jpg
Text: When this card is attacked, it's ATK becomes equal to the attacking monsters'. Once the opponent ends their turn, this card changes to defense position.

V5Fkn0i.jpg
Text: During each of your stand-by phases gain 500 life points. When this card is sent to the graveyard by battle, gain life points equal to half of the attacking monsters ATK.

pYJGy4R.jpg
Text: If this card battles a defense position Zombie-type monster, the opponent takes damage equal to the difference between the ATK of this card and the DEF of the defending monster.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Princesses]
GDGEOQJ.jpg
Text: All face-up spellcaster cards on your side of the field gain 300 ATK and DEF.

p3jHwOj.jpg
Text: This card gains 200 ATK and DEF for each Dark-attribute monster on the field.

utwA2UY.jpg
Text: During each of your Standby phases, place 1 "Heal Counter" on this card (Max. 3). You may remove 3 "Heal Counters" from this card and gain 1500 Life points.

UtQudZ5.jpg
Text: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can only be special summoned by removing 6 Friendship Tokens from";Arcane Mage - Twilight Sparkle" and sending that card to the graveyard. During each of your standby phases, add 1 Friendship Token to this card (Max. 6). If a monster card on your side of the field requires the removal of tokens, you may take them from this card instead.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Villains]
ipSHZ4p.jpg
Text:This card cannot be normal summoned or set. It can only be special summoned by tributing 1 Umbramancer - Luna from your hand or side of the field. When this card battles with a Light-attribute monster, raise this cards ATK by 300.

PvIUqBv.jpg
Text: When a spell of trap card is activated, flip a coin. If tails, the card is removed from play.

oaKGtLw.jpg
Text: Once per turn you may special summon 1 "Zombie token" (Zombie-type/DARK/level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 800) in attack mode. When this card is targeted for battle, tribute one "Zombie token" and negate the attack. This effect can only be used once per turn. "Zombie tokens" cannot attack.

ErKfILS.jpg
Text: This card gains 200 ATK for each spell card on your side of the field.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=CMC]
wgyiDfM.jpg
Text: Arcane monks train for many years atop some of Magickas' highest peaks. For most, mastering the art takes many, many years. Naturals at the art can master it in a couple of years.

NlVheFf.jpg
Text: Artificers use their magic to give life to scraps of iron. Artificers can easily create a large army of these magical robots.

vlV9HTJ.jpg
Text: This card has 3 effects:
1. You may send one monster card from your hand to the graveyard to negate an attack.
2. You may send one spell card from your hand to the graveyard to negate activation of a spell or trap card.
3. you may send one trap card from your hand to the graveyard to gain 500 life points.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Other Characters]

spcBUvg.jpg
Text: If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. You cannot change this battle position until the end of your next turn.

OwMedeO.jpg
Text: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 Trickster Mage - Pinkie Pie from your side of the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with with Light-Attribute Monsters (Damage Calculation is still applied normally).

Q6ZtPjN.jpg
Text: If your opponent's monster would declare an attack against a face-up "Arch Mage - Celestia", "Arcane Mage - Twilight Sparkle", "Arcane Master - Twilight Sparkle" or Spirit Healer - Cadence" that you control, it attacks this Monster instead.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

You need to say where you "remove" it from (it should either be send or discard or banish instead) for Rainbow Dash. I don't get Applejack's effect, it seems kinda random, I havn't watches Season 3 yet, but I don't remember there being an episode about Zombies, so please explain that to me. First your first cards, and for them being pop culture, they arn't totaly horrible, not playable either though, but since they seem to be more casual and they are in pop culture, I don't mind.

I can change the Rainbow Dash effect. As for Applejack, her effect is based on her being a paladin and also based on a fanfic. Paladins being warriors of light should be the arch enemies to darkness. In the fan fiction that I read, paladins were the only people that could kill zombies. I hope that explains my reasoning.

I take it, said zombies were supposed to be Timberwolves.
Anyway, these seem a bit underpowered(except for maybe Discord), as I get the impression your trying to make them into something stronger.
Also, Discord's text is a little contradicting. Mostly, you don't need to include the Heads portion, and just leave it as:

When a spell of trap card is activated, flip a coin. If tails: Banish that card.

Partially because you don't need to tell the player their effect is carried out without anything happening, and just include the negative effect, because the positive effect is already declared within the effect itself.

The effect of discord is useless, the spell or trap effect would still go through, maybe if it said, negate the activation and banish then it would be a good card. hope i could have helped :)

Continuous cards and Field Spell Cards would still fear it though.

A very interesting take on the characters, since they're not only humanized from the start, but put within a fantasy RPG-like context as well. I think the pictures look a bit squashed. You can crop and then re-upload them to the cards to fix that. I think that, being physical gods, Celestia, Luna, and Discord ought to be more powerful.

• 2 months later...

Probably not what you were hoping for, but... Wording!

(What the hell am I even doing...)

Arcane Mage -- Twilight Sparkle: Last part should read: "Main Phase: You may remove 2 Friendship Tokens from this card to search your deck for a spell card and add it to your hand. You may remove 6 Friendship Tokens from this card to special summon 1 "Arcane Master - Twilight Sparkle" from [your hand/your deck/your grave/all of the above]." Also, they should be Counters, not Tokens. Tokens act as monsters, Counters are placed on cards. This applies to several other cards in this set.

Elementalist -- Rainbow Dash:  "Once per turn, you may discard 1 card from your hand; this card may declare a second attack during this turn's battle phase."

Enchantress -- Rarity: "Once per turn,  you may select 1 Monster you control and increase its attack or defense by 300 until the End Phase."

Trickster Mage -- Pinkie Pie: "When your opponent's monster declares an attack against this card: This card's original attack becomes equal to the attack of the attacking Monster, until the end of the damage step. During your opponent's End Phase, switch this card to defense position."

Druid -- Fluttershy: "Standby Phase: Gain 500 lifepoints. When this monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, you gain life points equal to half the attack of the monster that destroyed it."

Paladin -- Applejack: "When battling a zombie-type monster, this Monster deals piercing damage."

Arch Mage Celestia and Umbramancer Luna are fine as they are.

Spirit Healer -- Cadence: Should say "You may remove 3 Heal Counters from this card to gain 1500 life points." Also, Heal Counters shouldn't be in quotes.

Arcane Master -- Twilight Sparkle: Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by the effect of "Arcane Mage -- Twilight Sparkle," and  cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. During each of your standby phases, place 1 Friendship Counter to this card (Max. 6). If an effect would require Counters to be removed from a card that you control, you may remove them from this card instead."

Shadow Caster -- Nightmare Moon: "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 Umbramancer - Luna from your hand or side of the field, and  cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 300 attack when battling a Light-Attribute Monster."

(If you ask me, the effect is a little weak for the difficulty of getting it out. Maybe a larger attack boost or something?)

Lord of Chaos -- Discord: "When a Spell or trap card is activated, flip a coin. If the result is tails, negate the activation and banish it."

Necromancer -- Chrysalis: "Once per turn, you may special summon 1 "Zombie token" (Zombie-type/DARK/level 4/ATK 1000/DEF 800) to your side of the field in attack mode. Tokens summoned by this card's effect cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, when a monster declares an attack against this card: Tribute 1 "Zombie Token" you control and negate the attack."

Trixie: Should be "every face-up spell card" instead of "each spell card," is otherwise fine.

Sweetie Belle: "Once per turn, you may activate 1 of the following effects: *Discard a monster card from your hand; negate one monster's attack. *Discard 1 spell card from your hand; negate the activation of one spell or trap. *Discard 1 trap card from your hand; gain 500 life points."

Uh, you should fix the links on these next ones by the way.

Big Macintosh: "If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase."

(A tad overpowered if you ask me. Giant Orc is pretty much the same monster -- I literally copy-pasted the above text from Giant Orc's card description -- but it had 0 defense, 100 less attack, and the added effect of "You cannot change this battle position until the end of your next turn." Switching to defense mode after attacking is a bonus rather than a penalty, since you can't take battle damage and you can just switch it into attack mode again at the start of your next turn...)

Pinkamena: "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 1 Trickster Mage - Pinkie Pie from your side of the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with with Light-Attribute Monsters (Damage Calculation is still applied normally)."

Shining Armor: "If your opponent's monster would declare an attack against a face-up "Arch Mage - Celestia" or "Arcane Mage - Twilight Sparkle" that you control, it attacks this Monster instead."

(Shouldn't his effect protect Cadance too?)

Archived