Drakenguard [ OOC / Started / Not Accepting ]

.:Blu:.

BluDawnProductionsPresentsBaseSmall_zps7

E9VVlWE.png

[hr]
[spoiler=Plot]There once was a time on Gaia when the planet's two strongest races - Humans and Dragons - coexisted peacefully alongside one another. The humans settled on the lowlands while the dragons took shelter amongst the clouds and mountains. They would trade goods and services and even built friendly communities where the two races could live side-by-side. They both have their own strengths and weaknesses; where one race was weak, the other would shoulder its weakness with their strength. As allies, there was no other race on Gaia that could match their strength. As time went by, the humans began to change - they were evolving socially. Where the dragons pride themselves in their strong ties with nature, humans sought power in what they could create with their own hands. The human civilization flourished greatly and advanced beyond even the dragons who had been living on Gaia millennial before the first humans were born. Soon, the human race outclassed their dragon brethren in every conceivable aspect. Desperate to keep up with the humans, the leaders of the dragons sought out help from the leaders of the humans.

Humbled by the dragons' plea and having considered the state of their alliance, the humans agreed to help advance the dragon civilization. The dragons were taught to build and maintain advance technology, utilize magic, and develop a complex economy; in a sense, they were being humanized. This industrious time of learning for the dragons lasted for another two centuries before their relationship with the humans began to sour. The dragons wanted nothing more than to, once again, become equal to the humans but no matter how hard they try, they could never reach the level of military power that the humans have managed to achieve. The dragons knew that the humans hid their source of power within their capital but they didn't have any idea what that source is and the humans did not want to reveal their secret. From then on, conflicts between their two governments arose more and more frequently; even verging on the edge of a war. When the hostility between the two races finally cooled, an unimaginable tragedy would befall the two races. On a peaceful night in summer, an important human town was suddenly attacked by four dragons.

The band of dragons flew in from the direction of the Northern Zephyr and began their annihilation of the town whilst the townsfolk - who were blissfully unaware of what was about to transpire - continued their enjoyment of that evening. Without any warning to the townsfolk, the four dragons set the town ablaze; engulfing buildings, properties, and, worse of all, innocent humans in crimson-red flames. They were swift and merciless in their assault, leaving not a single survivor in their wake. Daybreak, the human leaders residing within the human capital at the time learned of the gruesome destruction of the town. This devastating event would come to be known as "The Crimson Night". Not long after the tragedy, the human leaders confronted the dragon leaders about the event that had transpired. They accused the dragon leaders of planning the attack in order to weaken the humans seeing as how the town was a major trade center, much to the dragons' refusal of having anything to do with the attack. Due to the recent conflicts between the two races, the humans decided to ignore the dragons' explanations and declared war against their once-allied race.

The Draken-Hume War - also known as the Extinction War - ravaged Gaia's entire northwestern continent for over a century; to this day, this war is still considered to be Gaia's first grand-scaled war. Millions upon millions of lives were lost upon both fronts in this massive war event. Initially, the humans and dragons were about equal on the battlefield but as the war gradually continued, the humans began to dominate every battle they'd fought. Soon, the dragon population began dwindling at an alarming pace. The humans were no longer seeking retribution; they were now seeking the total annihilation of the entire dragon race. Driven to the verge of extinction, the remaining population of dragons fled underground to a place where humans could not find nor enter. The Draken-Hume War was won by the humans and, in their belief, their dragon enemies have been completely wiped out; even to this day the humans are still unaware that dragons still exist in secrecy. In the aftermath of the war, a great human general was crowned as the first king and a new human capital was established - one that is surrounded by a colossal wall which was in turn guarded by a new military division: the Wallguard.

Meanwhile, the remaining dragons appointed a new council of leaders after the deaths of their old leaders in the war. This new council admitted their race's defeat by human hands and chose to seek out a new beginning for their race. They imagined a utopia for dragons built in this dimly-lit, underground world. Their plan seemed sound and reasonable considering the abundance of materials available to the dragons and so they began to rebuild their civilization in peace. Unfortunately, one young, ruthless and ambitious dragon refused to forgive the humans for what they have done to his race. With his powerful band of followers, the dragon known as Deidreig overthrew the council and became the first king of the dragon race. His first act as king was killing the council of leaders and establishing a new council consisting of his followers. He then inspired the dragons under his rule to rebuild their strength in order for them to one day wipe out the human race. Two centuries have now passed and Deidreig has become the oldest and strongest dragon in existence and while he may have changed physically, his plans for eliminating the human race has not.

Enter two dragon brothers who, one day, were summoned to appear before their king. Much to their surprise, the brothers have been tasked by their king to infiltrate the human capital. Their mission from that point on: seek out the source of the humans' power and discover a way to destroy it. Having accepted the vital mission, the brothers were then taught a mysterious, new magic spell that cloaks them in human disguises; they then set off on their way. Arriving at the human capital, the brothers are quickly mistaken to be new recruits for the Wallguard and soon meet a human with a love for dragons. Thus begins the new lives of two dragon brothers living amongst the enemy![/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Rules]General Statement
If you are applying for this RP then it is expected that you know the rules of YCM's RP section and it is unnecessary for me to explain/remind you of the rules. Those who are unfamiliar of the rules or are new to RPing in general, I highly recommend you do not participate in this RP until you have developed, at the least, a general understanding of the Roleplay section's rules. This is an anime/manga-esque RP, so the story will be based on chapters, seasons, arcs, etc. You must respect the Fourth Wall to the best of your ability. Finally, you must understand that my word is final. If you have read the rules, please type a color you would like to see on a dragon when responding to the "Username" portion of the app.

~The most important rule of all is to have fun!~
[hr]Terms of Acceptance
First off, you must know that applying for this RP means that you will have to be active, and I do take activity seriously. Do not, and I repeat, do not apply for this RP if you are not in it for the long run. If for some reason you can't be active during a part of the RP's progression, please inform me of your reason(s) via OOC or PM. If this happens, I am allowed to control your character as I see fit until you return. Those who do apply will have a maximum of one character (and cannot be an antagonist) unless I say so otherwise. Remember, there are no reserves. I am accepting on a quality basis so take your time with your app and do your best. Good luck to everyone who decides to post an app!

I am currently not accepting any more participants.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Important Information]1) In terms of rating, Drakenguard is rated PG-13. It contains a medium to low amount of blood and gore, a medium to low amount of cursing, and very low amount of sexual content.

2) In terms of character creation, feel free to be as creative as you want in terms of appearance, personality, bio, combat abilities, etc. Since this RP is set in a fantasy setting, please use a fantasy-esque name for your character instead of something like Tim, Jane, Bob, etc. As for the appearance of your character, it is up for you to dictate how they look but if you're applying for an Archer for the Wallguards, make note that there is a uniform they will be wearing while on active duty. The uniform consists of the following items:
• x1 Dark Blue Tunic
• x1 Dark Blue Trousers
• x1 Leather and Wyvern Scale Armored Vest
• x1 Brown Buckled Belt
• x1 Steel-trimmed Leather Quiver
• x1 Steel-trimmed Bow
• x1 Leather Archery Glove
• x1 Leather Glove
• x2 White Linen Wrist Wraps
• x2 Leather and Steel Wrist Guards
• x2 White Linen Socks
• x2 Wyvern Skin Boots

3) Blu's Posting Routine Rule: This RP follows a strict story structure and must be followed as so. Irrelevant posts will be warned. The posting style of this RP is turn-based, involving rounds. A round of posting consists of me posting then all other participants will post once, unless some circumstances prevent that from happening. After that round, a new round of posting will begin starting with me posting once more. After I have posted to begin a round, it doesn't matter who posts next as long as we reached the point where everybody posted once for that round. With that being said, those who've RPed with me before should note that I might fluctuate between long and short posts so I don't mind if you short post when needed. You can have extra posts just for the sake of character development or interaction with other characters to build up relationships. However, this must not conflict with the main story. For example, if the current story is about saving someone and a character suddenly asks another character to go get something to eat, that would be a violation of the routine rule.

4) This RP will have two central protagonists portrayed by me and Kyng. Characters portrayed by other participants are main protagonists. Be sure to note that I treat everyone the same, including myself, and everyone will get a chance to be in the spotlight. If you need to confirm this, ask Desu (formally known as Ironically Sugoi), Hotaru (formally known as Hotaru987), Kyng, or Aisu about how I treat participant characters.

5) As a member of the Wallguards, you must, in addition, join a specialized group within the division. Which specialized group you choose to join will dictate your character's style of battle, abilities, etc. You can have one primary group but also have a secondary group if you want to expand your character's versatility in battle. The following are the specialized groups within the Wallguards in which you can join:
Archer Squadron - This group primarily consists of archers but members of this group are also in charge of other projectile weapons such as cannons, catapults, ballistas, etc. Members of this group are usually located on the wall but those handling siege weapons can also be found on the ground. The Archer Squadron is considered the "most effective" of all the groups.
Ground Troops - This group, as their name implies, engages the invading enemy head-on on the ground. This is the most varied of all the groups as its members utilize a variety of weapons, abilities, etc. This group is found at the very front of the battlefield. The Ground Troops are considered the "bravest" of all the groups.
Magic Brigade - This group consists of both offensive and defensive magic users known as mages. The mages of the Magic Brigade utilizes a vast variety of magic spells to attack the enemy, defend the other soldiers, or heal the wounded. This group is usually found following the Ground Troops from behind to act as support. The Magic Brigade is considered the "most versatile" of all the groups.
Wyvern Corps - This group consists of Wallguards who each have their own wyverns to utilize in combat. While there is no official weapon of the Wyvern Corps, their preferred weapons are the lance, spear, and bow and arrow. They also utilize their wyverns to attack the enemy with brute force or elemental attacks. This group is usually found flying above the battlefield. The Wyvern Corps are considered the "quickest" of all the groups.

[spoiler=6) Important Terminology]1. Drakenguard: The title of the RP. More information about the word "Drakenguard" will be revealed as the RP proceeds. Fun fact: Drakenguard, the RP, is inspired by the concept of tower defense games.

2. Gaia: The name of the world in which this RP takes place in. The part of Gaia in which most of the RP is centered around is its northwestern continent. This continent consists mostly of huge, open grasslands, plains, valleys, etc. Since this is a fantasy RP, buildings and structures are reminiscent of what is found in Europe during the Middle Ages.

3. Humans: One of the two central races that this RP focuses on, human settlements are primarily found on the lowlands of Gaia's northwestern continent. Currently, they are the strongest race on Gaia; boasting impressive features such as technology, powerful magic, a strong military and government, and an advance economy. The human capital is Atland located on a large expanse of flat grassland known as Humemark Valley. The leader of the humans is known officially as the "Hume-King" - a word meaning "Ruler of Man" in Old Gaian. The current Hume-King is King Sthalgant III.

4. Dragons: One of the two central races that this RP focuses on, dragon settlements used to be located in large caves found high up on mountains that ascend beyond the clouds, however, those settlements are nothing more than ruins now. In the present time, dragons have now sought refuge in a massive underground valley that has been carved into a single large capital. Dragons are the second strongest race on Gaia even despite the fact that they are believed to be extinct; they are also capable of utilizing human speech. The dragon capital is Drakehaven located in the aforementioned underground valley. The leader of the dragons is known officially as the "Draken-King" - a word meaning "Ruler of Dragons" in Old Gaian. The current Draken-King is Draken-King Deidreig.

5. The Wall: Known simply as the Wall, this term refers to the colossal wall that surrounds the human capital of Atland. Built from extra-sturdy Dragonstone, the Wall is meant to withstand attacks from any invading forces on the ground. It also serves as a watch point for archers in case of an attack from dragons or wyverns, despite the former's believed extinction. Maintenance of the Wall is conducted on a daily basis by stonemasons specialized in working with Dragonstone.

6. Wallguard: The Wallguard is a vital division of the human military specialized in defending the Wall and the human capital, Atland. They're on guard twenty-four hours a day to ensure that no invading threat can launch a surprise attack on Atland. Even within the Wallguard division, there are several sub-divisions that specialize in certain types of combat. These sub-divisions include: the Archer Squadron, the Ground Troops, the Magic Brigade, and the Wyvern Corps. The Wallguard is a central focus within the RP.

7. Goblins: The goblins are a race of green-skinned, big-nosed, pointy-eared monsters that are currently seen as the central enemy to humans. The settlements of these greedy creatures are usually found near lowland caves, swamps, and other locations most people would have no desire of traversing. Goblins usually reside in small groups called tribes led by a single tribe leader and each tribe leader is under the command of the goblin king. The goblin king wants nothing more than to be able to take over the human capital and sell all humans into slavery, although none of his invasions have been successful thus far. Because of this, goblins have resorted to regularly invading smaller human settlements. The goblin capital is Gooblaland located within a large cave to the far north of Atland. The leader of the goblins is known officially as the "Golbla-King" - a word meaning "Ruler of Goblins" in Old Gaian. The current Golbla-King is Gold Lord Gorz Tribal.

8. The Crimson Night: This tragic event was what caused the greatest war on Gaia to date. During "The Crimson Night", four dragons arrived at an important human town from the direction of the Northern Zephyr and, without warning, began to burn the entire town to the ground; massacring the town's entire population mercilessly. After the event, the four dragons were never seen again although the humans believed that the dragon leaders at the time were hiding them.

9. Draken-Hume War: Also known as the Extinction War, this war became known as the grandest war in Gaia's history. No other wars could come close to rivaling the figures that have come out of this particular war. The Draken-Hume War lasted for more than a central and resulted in almost the complete extinction of the dragon race.

10. Jewells: The main form of currency used in the world of Drakenguard. Jewells exist as gold coins. Your average Wallguard earns about 1500 jewells a week.

11. Wyverns: Wyverns are draconic creatures closely related to dragons. Like dragons, they are a varied species capable of utilizing elemental attacks; a wyvern's element is, like dragons, distinguished by the color of the wyvern e.g. a red wyvern uses fire and so on. Of course, like their dragon cousins, there are exceptions to the color rule such as a blue wyvern may be capable of producing blue fire. Unlike dragons, wyverns aren't sentient beings meaning that they aren't capable of speech or higher forms of reason. They are significantly smaller than dragons and, instead of having four limbs and a separate pair of wings, they have only have two limbs - their back legs - and their front legs have developed into their wings.[/spoiler]

If you still have any questions or if I am missing anything, please feel free to contact me in either the OOC or through PM.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Application]*Please remove all in parentheses and put N/A for any optional parts you did not fill out in this app*

[Optional; Icon of Character Here; Refer to "My Application" to see what I mean]
"[Optional; Quote from Character Here; Refer to "My Application" to see what I mean]"

Personal Information
Username:
Name: (Fantasy-esque name plz; surname optional)
Date of Birth: (No Year)
Hobby(s): (Optional; list a couple of things your character likes doing)
Appearance: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum; pic also accepted but plz include a short description of any changes, if there are no changes, then just put the pic; pic must be anime)
Personality: (Spoiler plz; 3-4 lines minimum)
Biography: (Spoiler plz; 4-5 lines minimum)

Combat Information
Primary Division: (Choose 1 of the sub-divisions of the Wallguard)
Secondary Division: (Optional; choose 1 of the remaining sub-divisions of the Wallguard)
Weapon(s): (Spoiler plz; list a weapon or weapons your character uses; description of a weapon should include how it looks, whether by using words or a pic, any special abilities it may have, a name for the weapon if it has one, etc.)
Ability(s): (Optional; spoiler plz; list an ability or abilities your character may have that is not a specified combat technique)
Technique(s)/Spell(s): (Spoiler plz; spells are for mages of the Magic Brigade; list a technique or a brief list of techniques your character can use in combat; your character may gain more techniques as they grow in the RP)

Other Information
(This is where you put information not relating to the previous categories; this is entirely optional and if you choose not to use it, delete this whole "Other Information" section from your app)

[spoiler=Application in Code]
[IMG][/IMG]
[i]""[/i]

[b][u]Personal Information[/u][/b]
Username:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Hobby(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:

[b][u]Combat Information[/u][/b]
Primary Division:
Secondary Division:
Weapon(s):
Ability(s):
Technique(s)/Spell(s):

[b][u]Other Information[/u][/b]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=My Application]mJ7kqUL.png
"Don't look down on me just 'cause I'm smaller than you!"

Personal Information
Username: White
Name: Shiki (シキ Lit. Shiki)
Date of Birth: November 22
Hobby(s): Gazing at the sky; Eating "new" types of meat; Observing humans; Practicing archery
[spoiler=Appearance:]Dragon Form
MQyo55U.jpg
While in his true form, the Dragon Form, Shiki is considered to be a medium to small class dragon which determines his overall size and dimensions. As a dragon, Shiki's height - while standing on all four legs and as measured from the ground to the top of his ears - is approximately 549 cm (18'00"). Shiki's entire body length as measured from snout to tail is approximately 1372 cm (45'00"). Shiki's wingspan is approximately 1189 cm (39'00"). Finally, Shiki weighs in at approximately 10 tons. Shiki is considered to be one of the rarer variants of dragons marked by such features as vibrant blue and white scales and the fact that he is also feathered. Shiki falls under the "Fire Dragon" category meaning his element is fire - more specifically in his case, blue fire.

Human Form
In his Human Form, Shiki is a young male standing at a height of 170 cm (5'07") and weighing 57 kg (126 lbs) - a relatively short stature for his age compared to other human males of around the same age. Shiki has a light skin tone as well as a fairly muscular, yet average-looking, physique but his most prominent features are clearly his unusual blue hair and golden eyes. Unsurprisingly, those features are derived from his Dragon Form. On his chest where his sternum is located, Shiki bears a large burn scar - one that he received from a confrontation with another dragon when he was a mere dragonling. Shiki's casual attire consists of the following: a brown leather, three-button vest with a raised collar, a long-sleeved, white linen shirt worn underneath the vest, dark blue trousers with a vibrant blue sash fastened around Shiki's waist, brown leather wrist guards, brown leather boots with white linen socks, and a single iron pauldron worn on Shiki's left shoulder attached to his vest. As a Wallguard of the Archer Squadron, when on active duty, Shiki dresses in the Wallguard's archer uniform.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]Shiki is a happy and good-willed dragon albeit quite naive about many aspects of Gaia considering he spent most of his life underground. When he learns new things about the world he inhabits, a child-like innocence and genuine sense of astonishment overtakes him; this occurs even with the most rudimentary of things such as shaking hands for the first time or eating with silverware. Because of this, he is sometimes labeled as "weird" or "stupid" by humans; understandably, humans are not aware of the fact that he is a dragon. Due to being conditioned by dragons to view humans as the enemy, Shiki naturally detests humans and is even a bit fearful of them at times. At the same time, Shiki feels conflicted about his views on humans especially when a human acts kindly to him. Still, he is loyal to his race and his mission even despite how kindly he is treated by humans. He believes that if he were to show a human his dragon appearance, that human would not hesitate to kill him. Shiki also seems to have a strong sense of pride about being a dragon. He easily becomes brash and confrontational when a human speaks ill of dragons or wyverns - a species closely related to dragons.

As a dragon, Shiki has a huge appetite that can only be sated with large portions of meat and in numerous amounts. Living underground, Shiki has only ever tasted a limited variety of meats and so he is absolutely astounded by the variety of meats available to humans; this leads him to describe Atland as a "paradise" due to the wide variety of meats available in the capital's various butcher shops. Another aspect of his draconic nature, Shiki is quite sensitive about his small stature and becomes emotionally distressed when someone draws attention to it as dragons value size as a determining factor in strength and power. When Shiki was a dragonling, he was very small for his age leading to other dragonlings constantly bullying him. Despite that, Shiki has always been determined to prove his strength. Shiki's only family is his broodmates - otherwise referred to as siblings in human society - seeing as how both his mother and father are deceased. Although Shiki has a good relationship with most of his broodmates, he is absolutely terrified of some of them. Among them, Shiki is known as the "Egg that almost didn't hatch"; he is also the youngest of his brood.

Shiki has a long-time dream of being able to one day fly the entirety of Gaia. He had developed this dream during his dragonling years when he caught a glimpse of the sky for the first time; he was absolutely in awe at its beauty. To those able to make friends with this young dragon, Shiki has proven to be a fiercely loyal comrade; he's able to risk just about anything including his own life in order to protect those dear to him. Above all else, Shiki's kind-hearted nature may very well be the remedy that is needed to heal the scars of both humans and dragons.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Shiki was part of a brood of eight eggs that were considered to be of the highest quality dragon eggs within the entire dragon race. Both the brood's mother and father were rarer variants of dragons. In addition to that, the mother of the brood was part of Draken-King Deidreig's bloodline and so the brood was considered to be vital to the restoration of the dragon race. After incubating for around a period of fifteen months, seven of the eggs hatched. Shiki, however, as the eighth egg, did not hatch at the same time as the other eggs. Both Shiki's parents and broodmates were worried that his egg might've turned out to be a bad egg. It would take another two years before Shiki was finally able to break through his shell. It was a miraculous event; one that many dragons doubted would've ever occurred. Shiki was henceforth labelled the "Egg that almost didn't hatch". Unfortunately, by the time Shiki was brought into the world, both his mother and father had passed away. His father had died of a rare illness that only affected dragons but his mother's death was far more tragic. She was killed by an arrow that had impaled her heart - a human-made arrow.

Needless to say, after such an event, dragons became even more weary and hateful of humans. Growing up, Shiki never knew what it was like to have a mother or father figure unlike his broodmates. His broodmates, however, did take care of him through his more vulnerable years. As a dragonling, Shiki and his broodmates were constantly monitored by dragons working directly for Deidreig; those same dragons are the ones who taught Shiki and his broodmates how to use their draconic abilities. During his dragonling years, Shiki was always treated like an outcast by other dragonlings in his age group. Due to his small stature, Shiki was labelled as a weakling and was constantly picked on. Fortunately, he could always depend on his broodmates to have his back. However, Shiki wanted to be able to defend himself and so he would train his dragon powers extensively for days on end just for the chance to prove that he was worthy of being a dragon. Shiki only wanted to be accepted and acknowledged. At the age of fourteen, Shiki was confronted by a larger dragon of his same age and after a brief struggle, Shiki received a large burn injury on his chest that nearly killed him.

Fortunately, Shiki managed to survive the confrontation with only a scar as a reminder of what had happened. Instead of being discouraged by that event, Shiki only became more determined to grow stronger so that one day he could stand amongst the ranks of his broodmates. At age fifteen, while his broodmates were training with one another, Shiki snuck off and managed to end up in an unexplored cave system at the time, becoming lost. Shiki wandered for hours on end with no signs of an escape. Suddenly, he could see a light emanating in the distance. Following the light, Shiki arrived at the entrance of a colossal cavern. There, he witnessed what could only be the most beautiful sight to a dragon: the vast sky of Gaia. Shiki was in awe at its splendor. He wanted to spread his wings and soar through the clouds but before he could attempt anything of the sort, a group of dragons under direct command of Deidreig arrived at the scene and took him back to his broodmates. From then on, Shiki dreamt that he would one day fly through the skies of Gaia like his ancestors had done centuries ago. Now in the present, Shiki and his broodmate - after being assigned a vital mission personally from Deidreig - are heading towards the human capital of Atland where Shiki is determined to prove he is worthy of being called a dragon.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Primary Division: Archer Squadron
Secondary Division: Ground Troops
[spoiler=Weapon(s):]Bow: As an archer of the Wallguards, Shiki utilizes a bow and arrows for combat. He uses the standard Wallguard Bow which is designed specifically to be lightweight in order for archers to swiftly maneuver on top of the Wall. Despite its weight, the bow is crafted from a dense, yet highly flexible, wood and reinforced even further by steel, making the bow quite durable. The bowstring is reverse-twisted and composed of quality linen to allow for maximum pullback. Along with the bow, Shiki also has a standard Wallguard quiver with a maximum capacity of fourteen arrows.

Hand-to-Hand Combat: Aside from being an archer, Shiki is also qualified as a ground troop. As a ground troop, Shiki's preferred weapon of choice is his own body - more specifically, Shiki utilizes hand-to-hand combat. His version of hand-to-hand combat is neither anything fancy nor official; he simply understands how to brawl against an opponent effectively. His own style of hand-to-hand combat is quick, ferocious, and, most importantly, effective; it involves a lot of moving around and attacking the enemy before they can attack. His hand-to-hand combat is enhanced even further through the use of his ability to transform his human body parts into his dragon body parts.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s):]Body Transformation: This is a magic spell that has been taught to Shiki prior to going above ground. This spell allows Shiki to transform certain body parts or his entire body between a Human Form and a Dragon Form at will and without any sort of incantation. For example, when Shiki is in his Human Form, he is able to transform an arm, hand, leg, etc. into its Dragon Form to gain the benefits of that form; then he can easily change those body parts back to their Human Form at any time. The same effect can also be applied when Shiki is in his Dragon Form. This ability is frequently used by Shiki especially when he is engaging in opponent in hand-to-hand combat. Unfortunately, Shiki must act cautiously when using this power as it may give away his true identity.

Enhanced Physical Capabilities: As a dragon, Shiki's physical capabilities are enhanced far beyond that of any human. He is physically stronger, quicker, and much more durable; even his senses such as sight, smell, hearing, etc. are keener than a human. Even in his Human Form, Shiki still retains these enhancements. Unfortunately, this comes at a cost to Shiki as he must consume much more energy than the average human being to maintain his strength. Despite the obvious flaw of these enhancements, the payoff is clearly worth it.

Vastly Superior Aim: As a dragon, Shiki has a naturally superior aim than that of the average soldier. Due to the fact that each dragon is able to direct their respective element in the form of a projectile attack, a dragon's aim must be, in a sense, perfect in order to hit their target. Translating this superior aim over to his Human Form, Shiki becomes a master with a bow and arrows. He is able to hit small targets from a very large distance with relative ease making him one of the best archers in the Wallguard. Beyond just hitting small targets from long distances, Shiki is also able to effectively fire multiple arrows at once towards multiple targets as well.

Blue Fire Creation & Manipulation: Shiki falls under the category of "Fire Dragons", allowing him to have control over the element of fire. In Shiki's particular case, he is able create and manipulate blue fire - a fire that burns at an insanely high degree. Like all dragons, Shiki is able to create his particular element within his body and can release the element through his mouth and various other parts of his body. With blue fire, Shiki can release it in various forms including a fireball, a steady stream of fire, and can even envelop his limbs with the blue fire to enhance his attacks. As a Fire Dragon, Shiki is naturally resistant against other types of fire. The only fire that can damage Shiki is a fire produced from a stronger dragon. As with Fire Dragons, water is their main source of weakness - more specifically, powerful, running water such as a waterfall or the rain of a heavy storm.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Technique(s):]Dragon Shout: A technique that any dragon is capable of using, the Dragon Shout is an extremely powerful and loud burst of pure energy produced from deep within a dragon's core. Usually, energy is processed into a dragon's particular element at its core but in this case, the energy is released as is. The power of this technique is dependent upon the strength of its user but even at the very basic level, this technique can shatter thick glass and temporarily deafens anything caught within its blast radius. At its strongest level, a Dragon Shout can just about break every bone within the human body and cause major internal bleeding.

Blue Dragon Fire Fist: With this technique, Shiki envelops his fist - while it's in its Dragon Form - in blue fire to dramatically increase the strength of his punch as well as to burn through the enemy's defense. This is one of Shiki's signature techniques although he must be careful to not use it too often around humans.

Blue Dragon Claws: As with the previous technique, Shiki utilizes his hand while it's in its Dragon Form. In this technique, each one of Shiki's claws are enveloped in blue fire; Shiki then slashes at the enemy to release the blue fire as a powerful wave of flames capable to completely disintegrating armor and causing serious burn injuries.

Dragon Bomb: This time around, both of Shiki's hands and forearms are transformed into their Dragon Form. With this technique, Shiki produces a medium-sized blue fireball from his mouth and holds it in both hands. He then rushes towards the enemy and smashed the fireball onto them. As the fireball makes impact with whatever Shiki attempts to hit, it creates a powerful explosion of blue fire. This technique is currently Shiki's strongest elemental technique.

Blue Arrow: With this technique, Shiki sets the head of an arrow ablaze with blue fire and then simply shoots the burning arrow at the enemy. If it successfully hits an enemy, the arrow will set the enemy on fire, burning through armor and causing burn injuries. Of course, Shiki needs to be weary of his surroundings when attempting to set an arrowhead on fire as to not risk revealing his true identity.

Spiraling Arrow: In this technique, when Shiki is pulling an arrow back in preparation of firing it, he puts a minuscule twist on the bowstring so that when he fires the arrow, the arrow will begin to spiral but will continue to proceed in its desired trajectory. The spin on the arrow increases its effectiveness of penetrating armor as well as causing a more significant injury on unarmored foes.[/spoiler]

Other Information
• Shiki (四季) is actually Japanese for "Four Seasons", however, when it is spelled as Shiki (シキ), it can lose its Japanese meaning.
• Shiki has formed numerous misconceptions about humans including things like believing humans can regrow limbs or change the color of their skin at will.
• Shiki was originally meant to be a red dragon until the logo was designed with blue as its main color.
• Shiki's diet is almost entirely composed of protein from meats despite the fact that dragons can eat certain types of common vegetation regularly.
• Shiki has a pet Flying Cave Squirrel - a species exclusive to Gaia's northwestern continent - named Luchi that visits him from time to time by tracking his scent.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Accepted Applications][spoiler=Fafnir - Kyng]YEyi2OJ.jpg
"Hmph."

Personal Information
Username: Green
Name: Fafnir (ファフニール, lit. Fafunīru)
Date of Birth: October 14th
Hobby(s): Chess - Cloud Spotting - Eating (preferably in private) - Observing Humans
[spoiler=Appearance:][spoiler=Humanoid Avatar:]

UQZlizN.jpg

Fafnir's humanoid avatar stands at 5'10"/177.8 centimetres. He weighs 62 kg/137 lbs. Fafnir's most prominent features in this form are his very stern and sharp facial features, as well as his facial hair which frames his face well. This combined zeal easily gives off a much more mature appearance to the Dragon despite his years. His hair's colour is a prominent blue, though indeed darkened somewhat, and he also yields very striking blue eyes. These reflect his nature of what kind of Dragon he is, of the Blue Dragonflight. His body frame is fairly muscular, to be expected of a Dragon. He wears sturdy armour, that well suits his powerful frame, as well as a warm cape with furred trimmings.[/spoiler][spoiler=Dragonoid Form:]

vhKuhSU.jpg

Fafnir's dragonoid form stands at 671 cm/22'00" upon four legs, while 914 cm/30'00" when standing upright upon two legs. His body's length snout to tail is approximately 1494 cm/49'00". His wingspan is 1646 cm/54'00", and his weight stands at 15 tons. Fafnir's blue scales clearly designate him as a member of the Blue Dragonflight, a flight that he is proud of. He has a more unique trait in that he has silver spikes protruding through his sternum as well as his thighs. These act as outlets for him to make use of powerful lightning manipulation, thus enlisting him as a "Lightning Dragon" for his ability to conjure the energy with ease.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Personality:]Dragons were created for domination. Fafnir holds this ideal deep down in his core. He despises humans, believing them to be frail and only strong in great numbers. Fafnir holds a deep seated arrogance and pride within his own race, perhaps mislead by the perhaps biased words of Deidreig during his youth, or perhaps simply imbued within his core. This arrogance goes to fuel a hatred he yields for the humans, for the purging of his kin was unforgivable. He longs for a chance to return the favour, and as such is extremely devoted to Deidreig and his cause.

This is no to say that Fafnir cannot think for himself - when not mulling over on his hatred for human kind, hee is a patient and mellow individual. Perhaps the word best to describe this is stoic. He is far from rash, and is more than willing to take a moment to think about things. It is very handy he can think on his feet, too. He prefers to take the rational road than one so blind, for Fafnir believes in the power of reasoning and how it can be used to achieve a particular, necessary kind of balance in the world, this balance of course being a hierarchy of power - said hierarchy a pyramid, with one champion beings supreme above all others.

Fafnir has been shown to be quite compassionate and careful, well reflected when working with his younger broodlings and helping them with their studies in using their dragonic powers. He has been known to be a staunch bodyguard of his broodlings, especially the more curious and reckless ones. With this he has developed quite the keen eye for detail, having to have kept one upon his kin for quite a while. This nature also reflects another side of a coin, as while Fafnir hopes to keep his broodlings safe, this may risk them not being able to truly experience the world and life. He simply values safety above all else.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography:]Fafnir was the first born of a brood of eight eggs, claimed to be of high quality due to their parent's heritage, particularly the mother's, whom was said to have royal blood coursing through her veins. By an extension, the entire brood was of royal blood. The first to hatch, Fafnir was prompt to be a survivor, and was driven not to be the runt of the brood. It seemed that Shiki would become the runt, by hatching two years after. By then, of course, Fafnir and the rest of the brood had been orphaned. It wasn't this, though, that drove Fafnir's motives against humans whatsoever, though he did mourn for the loss of his parents.

In youth, Fafnir adopted his role as the eldest, and self-imposed his authority to the remainder of the brood as their protector - this was seen as adorable by Deidreig's servants who watched them, but would later prove to be quite true. Shiki was the runt of the brood by two whole years, thus Fafnir kept a very close eye on him from the distance, and stepping in when the youngest was bullied. Quite adept with his studies thanks to his rich and powerful heritage, Fafnir maintained this position quite well.

Fafnir took great head of his studies, and soon began to piece things together - humans, with such lesser frames and abilities - had been able to defeat the Dragons of old simply due to technology. Without this, they were weak, pathetic, and stood at the mercy of Dragonkind. Why did they deserve to roam the world above? Fafnir knew Dragons were designed, created as a much more powerful race entirely, so why did they live in the dark depths, and have to leave the skies of Kings, the beautiful air of Gaia to the pathetic pawns who stand behind steel? A hatred of technology, Fafnir was inspired now by Deidreig's cause without doubt in his mind.

Of course, when Shiki took his injury to his chest, Fafnir was merely six years old and hated how he couldn't defend his little brother - this didn't stop him summoning the guard to deal with the dragon. Fafnir wouldn't learn until recently why the brutal dragon attack on Shiki was ruled as treason. This reason, of course, was discovered to be a vital mission personally delivered from Deidreig. Now heading for their mission target, the human capital of Atland, Fafnir is determined to proceed and do his king's bidding to his best. Dragons deserved to be on top of the food chain, and Fafnir was going to see to it that would be the case..[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Primary Division: Ground Troops
Secondary Division: Magic Brigade
[spoiler=Weapon(s):]Runic War-Axe: A particularly special kind of one-handed weapon, Runic War-Axes are crafted as simply Steel War-Axes, before receiving a nicely trimmed once over for colouring, ornate designs, but most importantly the runes. Under the guidance of scholarly enchanters, the War-Axe is given the same innate ability to channel magic through it about as good as any wizard's staff, making this a wonderful weapon for a Ground Troops-Magic Brigade Hybrid Unit, a role played by Fafnir. (Click here for show image)
Unarmed: Fafnir, when not opting to use his War-Axe, will resort to using melee combat unarmed. Fafnir will remain defensive when possible, to weigh up his opponent's fighting style, but will often resort to either a series of boxing strikes to knock a foe unconscious as soon as possible, or a take-down attack, to pin an opponent down befor using boxing strikes to knock a foe unconscious.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ability(s):]Shapeshifting: Through the use of magic, Fafnir is fully capable of changing his body's shape and form into that of a human avatar. This spell was taught to him and Shiki in order to remain undetected in human societies. However, he cannot shrink his form any smaller than his human avatar, nor can he grow his form any larger than his Dragon form.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he is full capable of shifting and changing the shape of his body parts into that of his dragon form's corresponding limbs. He can also disperse wings from his spine. For ease of control, doing so is often in proportion to his body.

In Fafnir's Dragon form, though rare, he is able to change the shape of his body parts to resembles the corresponding parts of his avatar, of course in proportion to his Dragon form.

Dragonic Physiology: Fafnir's Dragon heritage grants him a number of traits beyond those of human capability. This also requires a greater level of nourishment to maintain the privileges of this state.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he shows a greater level in agility, balance, climbing, combat, dexterity, durability, endurance, flexibility, jump, intelligence, lung Capacity, marksmanship, reflexes, senses, speed, stamina and strength than that of a normal human.

In Fafnir's Dragon form, he shows traits such as having dermal armour in his scales, elemental manipulation, flight, a greater magic resistance, a number of natural weaponry such as fierce claws as well as enhanced bite and prehensile tail, a superior regenerative healing factor, and a degree of thermal resistance.

Lightning Manipulation: Fafnir is categorised as a "Lightning Dragons", due to his ability to control, generate, and/or absorb electricity. Fafnir's lightning, unlike his comrade broodling, has no particular special properties beyond being Dragonic. In order to hide his Dragonic status he simply disguises these abilities as magic. They are weak to earth-based techniques, so much so that they can completely negate his attacks - however should his attacks be strong enough they are able to destroy even boulders.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he is able to absorb, conduct, create, generate, and control electricity of various intensities. Fafnir can also release and/or use electricity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, or ways of transportation. When in his human avatar, this electrical energies become compressed within his body, increasing the pressure placed upon his powers thus further bolstering their strength.

In Fafnir's Dragonic Form, he is fully able to do all the listed above. Naturally, he can use an Electrical Dragon Breath. However, in this form he unlocks powers that would otherwise be too strenuous on his human avatar due to the compression, and thus require his Draconian form (or at least limbs) to be used. These abilities can range from accelerated healing, summoning thunderstorms, and should the circumstances allow as such, resurrection.[/spoiler][spoiler=Technique(s):]Dragon Shout: A technique that any dragon is capable of using, the Dragon Shout is an extremely powerful and loud burst of pure energy produced from deep within a dragon's core. Usually, energy is processed into a dragon's particular element at its core but in this case, the energy is released as is. The power of this technique is dependent upon the strength of its user but even at the very basic level, this technique can shatter thick glass and temporarily deafens anything caught within its blast radius. At its strongest level, a Dragon Shout can just about break every bone within the human body and cause major internal bleeding.
> Lightning Dragon Shout: A hybrid technique Fafnir uses, combining his electrical energy with the powerful Dragon Shout. By doing so, the energy of the attack is further increased, and yields more electrical properties, capable of paralysing and electrocuting if powerful enough.

Lightning Arc Emission: Fafnir can create continuous streams of electricity called arcs, that can be used to attack their opponents with deadly voltage or be used to weld.

Lightning Beam Emission: Fafnir can produce and project beams of concentrated electricity, which can cause very destructive explosions upon impact. Unlike simple electrical blasts, these beams do not flicker, but instead travel at a straight line at high speed; they can also flow like water, allowing them to be guided.
> Lightning Concussion Beam Emission: Fafnir can release beams of pure solidified electrical energy that causes concussive damage, capable of serving destructive purposes such as anti-structural damage, or an anti-heavy technique.

Lightning Bolt Projection: Fafnir is able to create and project bolts of electricity and control the intensity/power of their projectiles; the bolts aren't weak but they aren't as powerful as a full powered attack. These bolts could be used to stun, burn, injure, or even penetrate/stab the enemy.

Lightning Bomb Generation: Fafnir can concentrate electrical energy in a magnetic field and throw it, after a certain amount of time the magnetic field collapses and the bomb releases electricity and kinetic energy, exploding.

Lightning Combat: Fafnir is able to utilize electricity manipulation with physical combat, granting them impressive offensive capabilities, while sometimes leaving their defensive abilities somewhat lacking.

Zapping: The user can release elements/energy in tiny short of burst to cause pain or discomfort, but little actual damage, since they are usually too low-powered to be destructive. Often used more jokingly than not.

Below are the more advanced techniques Fafnir requires Dragonic body parts to use.
Electrical Healing: Fafnir can heal using electricity to recover from severe to minor injuries on themselves or others by absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells.
> Resurrection: Fafnir can revive a person from a state of clinical death by restarting a person's heart or reviving their dead nerve cells by applying electric energy. Note: this must have a sinus rhythm/heart beat to be able to be regulated. This cannot revive a stopped heart as it no longer has . CPR is necessary to give a heart rhythm initially before this can be used.

Omnidirectional Lightning Waves: Fafnir can release massive amounts of energies in every directions at once. This ability allows the user to dispatch many foes at once and destroy large area like villages, but requires a lot of electricity to be used.

Power Bestowal: Fafnir can give his abilities to fellow Dragonflight members. Fafnir is able to transfer, through Dragon Breath, his abilities upon a fellow Blue Dragonflight member, and thus enhance their abilities as long as they choose to keep this power. This will give Shiki Electric-Fire Manipulation, the ability to manipulate electrified fire, as well as both fire and electricity individually, simultaneously.[/spoiler]
Other Information
• Fafnir (ファフニール) is the name of a fabled dwarf-turned-dragon in Norse Mythology. As told in the Völsunga saga (“Saga of the Volsungs”), Fafnir slew his father, Hreithmar, to obtain the vast amount of gold which Hreithmar had demanded of Odin as a compensation for the loss of one of his sons. Odin gave the gold but put a curse on it. Full of greed, Fafnir changed into a dragon to guard his treasure and was later slain by the young hero Sigurd.
• The idea of becoming Dragon Ruler has not been a stranger to Fafnir's thought.
• Fafnir's theme song is "Laxus Bousou" from the Fairy Tail OST. This is because the theme is of Laxus Dreyar, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, tying into Fafnir's electrical theme. Also, this theme reflects Fafnir's battle style - patient, intense, and dangerous for foes to contend with.
• Fafnir's diet heavily requires him to indulge in carbohydrates in order to regularly maintain the energy he expels. However, akin to his broodmate Shiki, he adores proteins, particularly thicker and heftier meats.
• Fafnir managed to pay for his broodmate and his own training with ease - they simply broke off some of their Dragon Scales and sold them for great profit.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Vivien Arkon - Hotaru987]ax20pw_th.jpg
"Everyone has good in them. You just have to look past the flesh and into the heart."

Personal Information
Username: Purple
Name: Vivien Arkon (Ark-en)
Date of Birth: July 9th
Hobby(s): Reading about Dragons, socializing, free running, card games (mostly cheating)
[spoiler=Appearance:]1604to5.jpg
Vivien stands at a sold 5'5 and a weight of around a certain number that a woman never discloses. When it comes to clothes Vivien likes to keep it simple. When in casual wear she adorns a plain loose fitting white shirt, tucked into brown trousers, matching brown vest and black boots. If she's on duty then she's change the trousers for brown tights, a more form fitting shirt and light weight armor which includes; Shoulders, arms and leg armor, which comes up to her middle forearm and thigh respectively. As well as a chest plate, and finger less black gloves. Whether in casual clothes or not she always has her sword on her right side.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]A passionate young girl, who charges forward boldly and confidently into anything and everything that she does. A rather hot-blooded youth, with a penchant for trouble but a heart for peace. She believes that everyone has good in them, and that people deserve second chances. Due to this Vivien is known to rush in and help other people without a second thought. However, Viven isn't nearly naive enough to get swept away in some type of nefarious plot and will more than gladly deliver some good old justice towards the evil doer. On the contrary she is very intuitive about another person and can usually discern whether a person as good intentions or not.

Because of her nature she can find herself in very dangerous, troublesome, or even comical situations but Viven has never regretted her actions, believing that everything happens for a reason even if the reason isn't clear. Probably her most problematic trait is she tries to help and make everyone happy, often taking on many responsibilities and trying to help everyone with their problems. However, when is comes to her own problems she is hesitant to ask for help as to not get other people hurt if she happens to get herself into trouble.

Contrary to her head strong behavior, Vivien is frighteningly observant when it comes to battle. She is quick on her feet which saves her skin countless times. A natural born warrior, and she isn't afraid to flaunt it in battle. However, this cocky attitude is quick to boil over which causes her to make mistakes. Luckily her innate battle instincts kick in to save her, and she is just as quick to calm back down into her more serious and calm mode.

For all of the bravado Vivien displays, she has one great fear that she doesn't like talking about it because it is embarrassing. Viven doesn't like the dark. As long as she has a light she's fine but if it goes out she becomes frozen in fear. Her fears runs so deep that just being outside during night time makes her feel uncomfortable, but she doesn't feel as suffocated as when in pitch darkness.

The main thing that sets her apart from most people is her interested, and passion for dragons. While that alone may not be strange, but she is very open with her thoughts. Vivian is perceived as a 'dragon lover' which at times puts her at odds with other people, most noticeably her twin sister Kusna(Koos-na) Arkon. Ever since her run in with a dragon when she was younger, she doesn't view them as vicious, blood thirsty beings. Instead she always wondered what it would be like if the humans and dragons lived together in peace like they once did. Talking and befriending one another. Vivien believes that dragons are no different than humans and shouldn't be treated any differently, because of this Viven is often standing up for dragons when someone bad mouths them.

Kusna Arkon is Vivien's twin sister. Her interest in dragons has put her at odds with her sister, who believes that all dragons should be wiped from existence. This causes arguments between the two, and unintentionally created a rift of hatred. Though she would never wish harm on her family, the dis contempt has formed a blackness in her heart and feelings of disgust towards Kusna. Whenever they do meet Kusna never fails to bring out the anger and rage inside of Vivien, and on more than one occasion they have drawn weapons on one another. She regrets that this has happened and wishes they could return to the way they use to be. Somehow she knows that their conflicting views will one day be the death of them. Vivien doesn't like talking about her sister as it is a touchy subject for her. If it is brought up she will become angry and often lash out at the other person until they give up on the question. Get past all of that and Vivien is truly worried about her sister. She wants to try and show her that dragons aren't terrible beast and that they can live together in peace.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Vivien Arkon, nicknamed Vivi, was born and raised by your everyday family. Her father Juin Arkon was and still is a wall guard, entrusted to the Archer Squadron. Her mother Nerisa Arkon, after fulfilling her contract chose to stay home in order to raise her children. Born as the younger twin to Kusna Arkon, she would find herself always chasing after her sister. Growing up she was always one step behind Kusna, whether it be first words, learning how to walk or studies. This never bothered Vivien. Instead this made her look up to Kusna. Whenever there was a problem with other kids Kusna was always there to protect her, and no matter what happened the two of them were always together. Nothing could separate them. Vivien loved her sister, and Kusna cared for Vivien. They even shared the same dream of one day joining the Wall Guard just like their parents.

Growing older is where the problem began. Being told the story of dragons and about the war Kusna looked at it with anger. Believing dragons to be bad and a danger to the humans. Vivien saw them in the same light as well. Though these dragons were believed to be extinct Kusna wanted to be prepared just in case something happened and they appeared again. So the two of them began to read more about dragons, so when the become Wall Guards they would be ready to fight one if they every showed up again. Everything Vivien believed changed one one fateful night. Coming home one day from a friends house decided to take a short cut through th back ways of the houses.

It was starting to get dark so she knew she needed to get home quickly. Unfortunately she wasn't the only one occupying the back ways. A group of men were there harassing a young, beautiful woman. From the looks of it the men were part of the Wall Guard. She didn't look scared and said something to the men which made them angry. One took out a knife but the woman didn't see it. Vivien, though normally shy without her sister, shouted for the woman to look out. The woman dodged in time, but now the men knew she was there and grabbed her. Frozen and too scared to scream, Vivien closed her eyes trembling as she thought she would never get to see her family again. That's when the woman called to her and told her to not be afraid. Vivien opened her eyes and watched as the woman changed into something she only read in books; a Dragon, and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Vivien forgotten, the men drew their weapons all slashing and attacking the dragon but for the most part the men were out classed. 

By chance the bowman's arrow was off course and was heading for her, but the dragon stretched out it's wing blocking the arrow. Unfortunately for the dragon there was now an arrow sticking out of it's chest. Right where the heart was. With a ferocious snarl the dragon snapped at the men who all at once turned tail and ran away no doubt going to tell everyone about the dragons that were supposed to be extinct in their city. Vivien turned to the dragon wondering what it would do next. The dragon looked at her with such deep affection and the sense that it was happy she wasn't hurt before flying off. Ever since that day Vivien's entire view on dragon's changed. They were alive! And all of them weren't vicious monsters like she believed. When Vivien told this to her sister, who didn't believe her story, Kusna was angry accusing her of siding with the evil dragons who killed many people. It was during that day that the two sisters began to drift apart, their views on dragons being at the center of it all.

Years later, now 17, Vivien has finally made the step to become a Wall Guard new recruit. As always Kusna was one step a head of her, having made the ranks of Wall Guard one year earlier. With her dreams of one day finding peace with the dragons and thanking the woman who saved her when she was younger, Vivien starts her journey.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Primary Division: Ground Troop
[spoiler=Weapon(s):]2qltzj5.jpg

Makhairashi, A blade imbued with special magical abilities when special gems are placed in the hilt. For weapons of this kind there are four different gem types; Gravity, Fire, Lightening, and Light. Without these gems the sword has no magical abilities. However, it is still very much powerful on it's own with superb craftsmanship and durability. The main weakness to her weapon is that when switching out the orbs, it takes time thus leaving her open for attack. As this is a magical-type weapon it's best to be a part of the Magic Brigade.

[spoiler=Gravity Gem]db_2.JPG
A gem\ that when active grants the user the power over Gravity. In Vivien's case she can control the gravity only around her. So she can decrease the gravity on her to increase her speed, or many to slow her descent to the ground. The Gravity stone uses up her magic, and is probably the most difficult to use as it requires more skill than the other stones. In order to use this ability on others she must be making contact with the other person either through direct touch, or indirect touch (ie. her sword), which she can then control the gravity around that person. Once the contact is broken the effects will remain for 30 sec to 1 full minute.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s):]Swordsman Ship: While she is no expert, Vivien is skilled and proficient when it comes to swordsman ship. She can pick up any sword and get used to it with relative easy.

Indomitable Spirit: Her will, and spirit in battle and everyday life ensures that she never gives up, always determined to succeed at anything she puts her mind too.

Battle Instincts: When ever she is in battle her surprising intelligence and skill can only be chopped up to her innate instincts, which allows her to see clearly and react effectively when ever her life is on the line.

Acrobatics: Extremely limber, and has a wide range of acrobatic ability. Possibly due to how often she free runs around the city.

Magic Novice: Possibly not an wanted ability, Vivien isn't very good at channeling her magic. When she tries to use a large amount it ends up back firing and she can't control it. Which is why she uses the weapon she has, which can safely channel her magic through the orbs and into the sword. However, when she does use her own magic, and not the orbs, she seems to favor Nature type magic.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Technique(s)/Spell(s):]Gravity Sphere: Megaton Crush - A condense ball of pure gravitational pressure is formed in her hand, which she uses to crush her opponent(Similar to Rasengan). Only works when her sword is active.

Gravity Sphere: Heaven Strike - Hits her opponent with an upward strike, and at the same time decreases the opponents gravitational pull in order to launch the opponent higher in the air than normal.

Gravity Sphere: Meteor Smash - Usually as a follow up to her heaven strike, she slams the flat part of her sword into her opponent while increasing the opponent's gravitational pull to slam them harder into the ground.

Gravity Sphere: Vanish Strike - Decreasing the gravity around her in order to increase her speed, she rushes past the opponent twice with two horizontal strikes. Lastly she jumps into the air for a downward strike, while reverting her gravitational pull to normal. The final blow is sometimes substituted with her Megaton Crush attack.

Spirit - An ability that Vivian can use as a last resort. Giving out a war cry, she taps into her reserves and is given another 10 minutes of battle. During this time Vivien can fight just as she did in the beginning. However, this can only be used when certain conditions are met, and after the time limit is up she will instantly fall asleep, and staying that way for at least a day.

Healing Hand - A healing ability that lets Vivien heal woulds. The more severe the wound the longer the process.

Nature Trail - An ability that leaves a sort of magic mark behind that allows other people or yourself to retrace the steps. This mark is often hard to see, and unless you know what to look for it is easily over looked.[/spoiler]

Other Information
- Vivien's food looks like gourmet cuisines but taste terrible
- Vivien free runs in her spare time
- Vivien knows a few card magic tricks
- Viven always has a deck of cards with her
- Viven's sword is a combination of the Japanese word Shi meaning 'Four', and Makhaira a Greek word that scholars use to refer to any ancient magical sword.
- Vivien's favorite season is Autumn
- Vivien is left handed[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bayard Payne - Ironically Sugoi]Personal Information
Username: Blue. Yeah. More blue. I like blue.
Name: Bayard Payne
Date of Birth: October 31st
Hobby(s): He's not really used to having so much free time so he's trying to find hobbies.
[spoiler=Appearance]HZC1TcP.png
Standing at 6' he towers over many people and with a clearly athletic physique gained from being the oldest son in a faming family he seems to suit a soldier of the Ground Troops perfectly. In contrast to typical ground troop armor which is heavy and meant to deal with severe blows Bayard prefers something more similar to his farmer roots. Something that doesn't restrict his movements or way him down, allowing for more advanced combat with his scythe or at the very least the potential for it. In this case he dawns basic leather armor (hat not included) which allows him to fight properly with good mobility, gain some defense, and get some distance from his former peasant rags.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]As a young man who lived out in the countryside with his family as his only source of reference for other people Bayard lacks a lot of the class, culture, social skills, and even education that somebody from the city may have. Due to this he may comes across as blunt, rude, dim, apathetic, and/or simply sort of goofy when it'd mostly just be attributed to incredible shyness. Although being blunt about most things would actually be a true factor of his personality likely attributed to simply how one is with family. He tries to be a generally nice guy but that's something also sometimes lost due to his social skills or when it may turn out to be highly inconvenient to him. His greatest flaw as a person would be an incredibly weak will. Even when he doesn't agree to what he's told he finds himself completely incapable of speaking up against it. This is more true when dealing with authority but he could also be pretty easily roped into somebody's shenanigans.

In combat Bayard has an excellent understanding of his own skills and will never rush into what's clearly too much for him even though his lack of combat expertise and the effect magic plays on a battle may make it hard to tell at times. This also gives him the habit of avoiding straying from allies. One thing he always takes note of is that retreating is an option. Pride isn't worth dying for.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]A farmer's life isn't bad. Being the oldest of seven siblings isn't either. It certainly wasn't a romantic lifestyle like what some may have thought. It was hard work everyday in order to work hard for every day of the next year but it was definitely a way to get by. It was the life that many previous generations had but the first person to break this trend was Bayard's uncle. It was what was thought to be a sign from god that sent his uncle to the city where he soon became a wallguard. Every so often his uncle would come back and talk about the city and what it was like to be in the wallguard, at some points even bragging about the pay which would be silenced by a verse from some holy scripture. Bayard never really cared for the stories though. They never caused any sort of dreams or aspirations. He was a farmer. It wasn't a bad lifestyle.

It was only the idea of somebody else deciding the value of his life and his supposed inability to change it that he could never truly swallow. His parents followed a religion, titled Arknism, which had the basic idea that fate is predetermined and the only real point of life is to worship their god, Yrnerva, and in every family the first born, at the age of 25, must travel to the Central Church of Arkna and spend half a decade there as a monk. Time was ticking closer and closer to then but at eighteen Bayard didn't feel like he could handle it anymore. A belief he couldn't actually buy was constantly nailed into his head for all those years. His aspirations were never past being a farmer but he didn't ever want to believe his life wasn't what he himself wanted.

Conditions became terrible and that may have turned out great for Bayard. A long drought came over the land. Without basic necessities people were becoming desperate and Bayard's family wasn't left out of this. Bayard could finally see a chance to escape. Maybe not for long but it'd at least get him some time away from it all and a possible means to an end. He remembered his uncle's stories and reminded his family of them. Most notably the parts involving pay. He told them that since he was clearly a strong and capable young man that he could join the Wallguard with ease and send them back money. His family believed that Yrnerva's will was shining brightly through him that day but Bayard knew he was doing something on his own.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
[spoiler=Weapon(s)]Scythe- A simplistic scythe originally used for cutting grass and harvesting crops. It was the tool in his family's possession that could best be used as a weapon. Although the scythe is not really the most effective of weapons his many years spent with it has made him quite adept in its use.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s)]There's nothing a farm boy has in these regards that's worth mentioning.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Technique(s)]Mowing- Downwards sweeps with the scythe to cut at an enemy's feet and ankles in order to severely reduce mobility via cuts of varying depth or, what is more often the case, cut feet off. Can be used in rapid succession even while moving forward although ill advised.[/spoiler]

Other Information
  • Bayard doesn't really care about dragons. Not hate, just indifference. They've been supposedly dead for 200 years after all.
  • Bayard is simply a name for people with reddish-brown hair. His parents are simple farmers, cut him some slack.
  • Seeing as how he didn't gain a sister until he was 10 he had to help cook and is therefore able to at an adequate level. It's not something he really enjoys though.
  • Three of Bayard's siblings are dead from varying reasons but none of them were counted for when mentioned that Bayard has seven siblings.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Daphne - H.N. Elly]AIqtJZI.jpg
"Violence is path that leads to a single conclusion of pain and agony."

Personal Information
Username: Grey
Name: Daphne
Date of Birth: July 21st
Hobby(s): Reading, Writing, Studying, Practicing Magic
[spoiler=Appearance]UYuzKAW.jpg
Despite her age Daphne only stands at a 5’4” and weighs 115lbs. Daphne wears a pair of leather sole shoes made of a gold cloth.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality]Due to her doll-like appearance people, especially her fellow Wallguard, look down upon Daphne as weak and helpless. Her outward act does not help to dispel this notion either, as around most people Daphne is timid and introverted not speaking often. Many people think of her as weak-hearted and to a degree she is. Her meek nature often causes her to cower among those with a large presence and can be easily intimidated.

Also being a pacifist many people are surprised that she joined the Wallguard in the first and often question her motives, though she will never disclose the reason no matter how often people pester her. Daphne hates the idea of killing, and believes that it is not Man’s job to decide when a being lives or dies, and wishes to one day end all violence. While Daphne can perform combative magic she prefers not to fight (much to the chagrin of her superiors), which is an ironic contrast to the sheer destructive force of her magic, as such she is often kept well behind the front lines to heal and defend. Daphne also tries to play the diplomat and believes that many conflicts can be solved with words rather than bloodshed.

Despite her introverted nature Daphne is quite compassionate and will go out of her way to help people if she can. While she tries to empathetic the timidness and detachment keep her from every getting a very personal level with people. Though dictated more by logic than by feeling years of reading philosophic works has given her an open mind, and often advises people on what she reads.  Also as she is quite young she has little to draw on terms of life experience, and finds it hard to relate to people, despite this she can sometimes offer the best the one could ask for a listening ear and open heart.

An introvert Daphne can often be found in the library when not on patrol with a stack of books near her. Her favorites seem to old fables and philosophy. Despite being compassionate Daphne can come off as quite cold and distant, and it can be noted during conversation that she often seems not even there unless the topic interests her. Because of this a normal conversation with Daphne is more than likely to be one-sided, with her asking questions or interjecting a comment few and far between mostly just to show she’s listening.

Also because of her grandparents teachings she is very mature, which makes it at times hard to remember she is actually a child, and shows little childish tendencies at all. Despite this she does not hold the very snob-ish and aloof attitude often attributed to the rich, though many treat her like she does, and hold resentment against her for being born to a rich family, which occurs especially among her fellow mages who feel she has little real talent and was just born with a silver spoon in her mouth.  

An odd quirk about Daphne though is her opinion on dragons. Unlike many others around her Daphne does not hold the same hatred towards for the extinct species, but a neutral, even favorable opinion of them. After reading, and hearing, about them for so long Daphne feels it would improper to pass judgment on a dragon before she even met one. She also believes that humanity wouldn’t be where it is today had it not been for help from the dragons, and finds the Extinction War to be a great tragedy, for both species, and is one of the reasons she value’s all life so highly. 

Quite a contrast to her usual personality and fragile appearance Daphne can actually be quite tough, especially on the topic of her breast, or lack thereof. She will become extremely defensive and indignant, and at times it seems like she could be another person entirely. She will also come to the defense of the underdog (though she seems to not be able to do this for herself) and those her are put down, as she knows what it is like to be looked down upon as weak and helpless, and for once can actually connect with someone on a personal and deep level.

Daphne also acts quite different on the battlefield as well. She will not falter in the slightest Daphne knows what needs to be done and will get it down. She is not hesitant to rush into the middle of a raging battlefield to save a comrades life, and will do whatever she can to help them.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography]Daphne was born to a large family whose women were famous for being immensely powerful mages, though their power seems to have steadily been decreasing ever since the time of Titania. Daphne’s mother died giving birth to her, and while it is never explicitly stated she knows that most of her family blames her for it including her siblings and father. This coldness would eventually lead to Daphne’s timid nature. Also caused by her family’s secret resent was when she was very young Daphne was shipped off to her grandmother and grandfather’s mansion in a secluded part of Gaia.

Unlike the rest of her family Daphne’s grandparents harbored no ill will to her over their daughter’s death. Usually teachings of magic in Daphne’s family would be passed from mother to daughter, but in her absence Daphne’s grandmother decided she would take it upon herself to teach Daphne once she was old enough. In the meantime her grandparents, being quite well-off, decided to turn her into a mature young woman. Tutors from all over the land were brought in to mentor Daphne, and she had little to play and live out her childhood, though this never seemed to bother her.

While the tutors taught her facts, rules, etiquette her grandparents would teach her things not covered in a classroom, but lessons gained through long years of life. Many of Daphne’s current values and principles were learned during this time with her grandparents, but one thing always fascinated her the most. Dragons. It was a subject not often spoken of among Daphne’s family as much of it was wiped out during the Crimson Night. Though again it seemed as though her grandparents had kept an open mind and harbored no ill will towards the dragons that had killed many of their ancestors. They told Daphne magnificent stories that had been passed down through generations, though many were distorted by hate and violence.

Unfortunately tragedy struck again in Daphne’s life and a year before Daphne was set to begin her magic training with her grandmother she grew ill, and was bedridden dying soon after. Knowing he could not teach his granddaughter magic Daphne’s grandfather sent her off to a Magic Academy were she spent the next two years training, and upon her graduation became a Wallgaurd.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Primary Division: Magic Brigade
Secondary Division: [N/A]
[spoiler=Weapon(s)]Key of Titania ~ Ars Notoria: A thick spellbook that has been within Daphne’s family for ages. It is named after the greatest mage in Daphne’s family her great-great-great-great grandmother, Titania, who is known by many as her title; Queen of Fantasy. This book is one of five that each holds a piece of Titania’s power, and each is focused on a specific element though there is no book for Darkness. Unfortunately the Ars Notoria is the only book of the five currently in position of Daphne’s family, the others were lost after Titania’s death.  The book itself is deep violet, with a gold spell circle on the cover, and a circular white gem inlaid in the center.

Staff: A staff through which Daphne channels magic.  The lower end is bladed should Daphne need to defend herself at close range.

Ceremonial Knife: Daphne keeps the knife hidden under her dress strapped against her thigh. She only uses it for spells which require blood, or if she can’t use her staff to defend herself.[/spoiler]  
[spoiler=Ability(s)]Manipulation of Light: Daphne can manipulate the light around her to take a physical energy form, which she uses for combat. Through her power she can also create darkness by pulling all light towards her, and “compressing” it. She can also create light to be used for illumination or as a fuel for her combative magic, though the darker it is around her the harder it is for Daphne to create light and in the absence of light she cannot use her magic for combat. Daphne can also bend light around her skin to make herself “invisible” (though her position can be easily discerned by a disturbance in the air), or use it to create mirror images of herself. Daphne can also change the color of light to match the colors of the spectrum, though this is mostly just for aesthetic use, and doesn’t actually have much practical use.  

Healing Magic: Just as it sounds Daphne can heal anything from a stomach ache to cuts and bruises, and even broken bones or mortal wounds, though the more serious the injury the more concentration and time Daphne needs to use a spell.

Creation of Barriers: Daphne can summon spell circles to defend herself and others from magical or physical attacks, though the effect varies on the kind of spell circle.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Technique(s)/Spell(s)]Diarahan: A potent healing spell. A small green light surrounds Daphne’s hand and wounds near it are slowly regrown. This spell can only be used on one injury at a time, and works very slowly, so it is very impractical to use during battle. It can also be used to mend broken bones, but it requires much more concentration and power from Daphne, as well as working slower.

Media: Daphne releases a large green pulse, which can heal all within its radius. Despite being fast acting it can only heal minor injuries(i.e. cuts, bruises, shallow stab wounds), and it also does not discriminate between foes and allies so Daphne must be careful were she uses it.

Megidoloan: Daphne forms light into white rapidly spiraling energy which shoots out at a breakneck pace. Daphne can fire multiple barrages of Megidoloan, though she must direct and aim each shot, or it could hit one of her allies. Once a shot comes into contact with nearly anything it with explode, and has the destructive force to destroy a small room. Due to the strength, and concentration needed to perform it, the spell requires natural light not the artificial kind generated by Daphne.

Broken Glass ~ Fractured Heart: Daphne forms light into white “shards” and rains them down on the enemy. Though useless against heavy armor, which it simply dissipates against, soft tissue is cut through like butter. This spell also requires natural light. 

Fairie’s Enchanted Mirror: Daphne summons a spell circle, which absorbs and reflects a magical attack. Although it can absorb more than one spell at once, the more magic it absorbs the harder it is to maintain. It can also be overloaded if hit by a strong spell, and can only block in one direction. Physical objects will pass through it with no problem as well.

Infinite Barrier ~ Lock and Key: Daphne summons 9 spell circles which surround her from all angles. It will block physical and magical attacks, although the longer Daphne keeps it up the more duress it puts on her body, and if she takes to many hits it can kill her, though she can keep the spell up for a very long time at most about a half hour.

Fairie’s Aire: Daphne’s most powerful attack. A large spell circle appears under Daphne, and using her knife she makes a shallow cut across her palm scattering her blood across the spell circle. The blood and spell circle then began to turn into a red mist which congregates at the chalice-like top of her staff. Daphne can then use the red mist to create various energy attacks with immense destructive force. Unfortunately the spell is very taxing on her body and at best will leave her exhausted, or at worse if she uses it for too long it can kill her. The spell can be used safely for about 20 minutes before it starts to take a toll on her body.[/spoiler]

Other Information
  • In Hebrew and English the Daphne means Victory, while in Greek it can mean bay tree or laurel tree.
  • The second of the name for Daphne’s grimoire, Ars Notoria, is the name for the fifth part of The Lesser Key of Solomon a grimoire which also split into five parts.
  • In Greek mythology a nymph by the name of Daphne is saved by the unwanted attentions of the god Apollo by turning herself into a laurel bush.
  • Daphne’s first three spells are based off spells within the Shin Megami Tensei series.
  • Daphne is a vegetarian.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Zena Ustengraf - Enrise]9679aea9-1435-4455-84bf-9265a51f8027_zps
"The first time you pick up a sword, you become a target. And the moment you kill...everything changes. Everything."

Personal Information
Username: Carbonado
Name: Zena (Ustengraf)
Date of Birth: February 13th
Hobby(s): Drills, Cleaning Weapons and Practice with them, Reading, Fighting
[spoiler=Appearance:]A 6' (1.83 m) tall warrior whom boasts a hardy figure for a woman, slightly tanned from the time spent in the sun, often being described as an amazon or some sort. However, her strong physique is not to discredit her beauty. With her long brunette hair with a dull gleam, her eyes are an ice blue to show off her more exotic and ferocious side. She'll normally don a leather armor that skirts down to her knees a pair steel breastplates covering the front and outside areas of the breasts (cause... they're vulnerable. And valuable.). She holds her chakram on her right hip and Ulfberht on her left, while the dagger is hidden behind her back.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Personality:]A rugged woman with a hardy personality, she's quite the quick witted and swift sarcastic one, who enjoys the thrill of combat and melee confrontation. However, she also has a small soft spot for her allies, and tries to protect them while fighting along their sides, and she also will help out the less fortunate and poor with things they need: food, water, money, and other items they could possibly need. She'll try to help others in battle, while trying to leave her opponents away with only scratches and bruises, instead of killing them. However, upon developing a close friendship with someone, she Zena see anything happen to them, notably a death, she will throw herself into a fit of rage against first against the killer; when the killer has been dealt with, she will cry in sadness for the one she lost. Upon learning about the battle strategies she could use while in combat, she learned about the dragon-human relationship they had many years ago. Reading about the Crimson Night and the Draken-Hume War, she felt that while it may be true that a few dragons could have caused the Crimson Night, humans could also be at fault; perhaps dragons were not as bad as people made them out to be, and that there could have been a different outcome.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Biography:]Born originally into a higher middle class family of Ustengraf, Zena's family held the belief of pacifism in their household. She was a child of course, and didn't understand the meaning behind the belief, and didn't think it was necessary. As she grew older, she began to realize the importance of this belief, which was to maintain the harmony of human life. However, around the age of 16, she dishonored the sacred belief of the Ustengraf family, when she used a kitchen knife to protect herself from a trespasser (whose intentions were unknown to her). When the incident was resolved and blood was spilled, her place within the family was severed. Not knowing a place to go, her only possible choice was to sign up for the military, more or less the Wallguard. While she thinks it's her only option, it's possibly her best option. She feels that - since her near death experience - she can help others within the kingdom, and that the kingdom, let alone the world.[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Secondary Division: N/A
[spoiler=Weapon(s):]
  • Ulfberht - A unique type of sword that is blacksmithed well beyond the normal conditions of standard swords. The Ulfberht is made with a higher quality of steel, with more carbon and is also made with very little amounts of slag, making it more flexible, and useful. Because the balance of the weapon is closer to the hand, strikes with it can be made a lot more easily and swiftly.
  • Chakram - A circular weapon that Zena uses for close combat and ranged, and always returns to her. It can be ricocheted off of surfaces, enabling her to take out several foes in one hit.
  • Dagger - Hidden behind her back. It's an approximate 8" overall (4" blade), made with standard steel quality that soldiers use. This is usually a last resort, and usually never used compared to her hand-to-hand combative abilities.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ability(s):]
  • First Aid - She began reading up on First Aid and other Herbal Remedies that can be used to treat soldiers while in combat, and believes it will help her in her goal.
  • Pressure points - Significantly crucial for her grounded fights, albeit rarely uses these techniques since her enemies usually end up getting killed. She uses them when she wants someone to talk about a specific piece of information.
  • Adept Combatant - Training rigorously during her years of being a Wallguard has made her significantly useful in hand-to-hand combat and swordplay.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Technique(s)/Spell(s):]
  • Chakram Tornado - The Chakram ring is thrown so hard at a certain angle that it spins around Zena for a few seconds, acting as a barrier. She throws the chakram like a frisbee, which is thrown toward her left inside; when thrown, it moves up and down after each circumference around her.
[/spoiler]

Other Information
  • Zena is a deliberate misspelling of Xena, the Warrior Princess, whom I felt befitting for the role. Pretty much, she's based on Xena, because I've been watching a lot of Xena recently.
  • The quote is an actual quote from Xena from the episode Dreamworker.
  • The Ulfberht is an actual type of sword, with a documentary on their creations. I can try and provide a link about them if needed. They're pretty much swords with the best quality of steel seen till the Industrial Revolution.
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Characters]Protagonists
Shiki
Fafnir
Vivien Arkon
Bayard Payne
Daphne
Zena Ustengraf

Antagonists

Other[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Major Battles]Shiki

Fafnir

Vivien

Bayard

Daphne

Zena[/spoiler]
[hr]

*Season Information: Season 1*

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=Fafnir]YEyi2OJ.jpg
"Hmph."

Personal Information
Username: Green
Name: Fafnir (ファフニール, lit. Fafunīru)
Date of Birth: October 14th
Hobby(s): Chess - Cloud Spotting - Eating (preferably in private) - Observing Humans
[spoiler=Appearance:][spoiler=Humanoid Avatar:]

UQZlizN.jpg

Fafnir's humanoid avatar stands at 5'10"/177.8 centimetres. He weighs 62 kg/137 lbs. Fafnir's most prominent features in this form are his very stern and sharp facial features, as well as his facial hair which frames his face well. This combined zeal easily gives off a much more mature appearance to the Dragon despite his years. His hair's colour is a prominent blue, though indeed darkened somewhat, and he also yields very striking blue eyes. These reflect his nature of what kind of Dragon he is, of the Blue Dragonflight. His body frame is fairly muscular, to be expected of a Dragon. He wears sturdy armour, that well suits his powerful frame, as well as a warm cape with furred trimmings.[/spoiler][spoiler=Dragonoid Form:]

vhKuhSU.jpg

Fafnir's dragonoid form stands at 671 cm/22'00" upon four legs, while 914 cm/30'00" when standing upright upon two legs. His body's length snout to tail is approximately 1494 cm/49'00". His wingspan is 1646 cm/54'00", and his weight stands at 15 tons. Fafnir's blue scales clearly designate him as a member of the Blue Dragonflight, a flight that he is proud of. He has a more unique trait in that he has silver spikes protruding through his sternum as well as his thighs. These act as outlets for him to make use of powerful lightning manipulation, thus enlisting him as a "Lightning Dragon" for his ability to conjure the energy with ease.[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler=Personality:]Dragons were created for domination. Fafnir holds this ideal deep down in his core. He despises humans, believing them to be frail and only strong in great numbers. Fafnir holds a deep seated arrogance and pride within his own race, perhaps mislead by the perhaps biased words of Deidreig during his youth, or perhaps simply imbued within his core. This arrogance goes to fuel a hatred he yields for the humans, for the purging of his kin was unforgivable. He longs for a chance to return the favour, and as such is extremely devoted to Deidreig and his cause.

This is no to say that Fafnir cannot think for himself - when not mulling over on his hatred for human kind, hee is a patient and mellow individual. Perhaps the word best to describe this is stoic. He is far from rash, and is more than willing to take a moment to think about things. It is very handy he can think on his feet, too. He prefers to take the rational road than one so blind, for Fafnir believes in the power of reasoning and how it can be used to achieve a particular, necessary kind of balance in the world, this balance of course being a hierarchy of power - said hierarchy a pyramid, with one champion beings supreme above all others.

Fafnir has been shown to be quite compassionate and careful, well reflected when working with his younger broodlings and helping them with their studies in using their dragonic powers. He has been known to be a staunch bodyguard of his broodlings, especially the more curious and reckless ones. With this he has developed quite the keen eye for detail, having to have kept one upon his kin for quite a while. This nature also reflects another side of a coin, as while Fafnir hopes to keep his broodlings safe, this may risk them not being able to truly experience the world and life. He simply values safety above all else.[/spoiler][spoiler=Biography:]Fafnir was the first born of a brood of eight eggs, claimed to be of high quality due to their parent's heritage, particularly the mother's, whom was said to have royal blood coursing through her veins. By an extension, the entire brood was of royal blood. The first to hatch, Fafnir was prompt to be a survivor, and was driven not to be the runt of the brood. It seemed that Shiki would become the runt, by hatching two years after. By then, of course, Fafnir and the rest of the brood had been orphaned. It wasn't this, though, that drove Fafnir's motives against humans whatsoever, though he did mourn for the loss of his parents.

In youth, Fafnir adopted his role as the eldest, and self-imposed his authority to the remainder of the brood as their protector - this was seen as adorable by Deidreig's servants who watched them, but would later prove to be quite true. Shiki was the runt of the brood by two whole years, thus Fafnir kept a very close eye on him from the distance, and stepping in when the youngest was bullied. Quite adept with his studies thanks to his rich and powerful heritage, Fafnir maintained this position quite well.

Fafnir took great head of his studies, and soon began to piece things together - humans, with such lesser frames and abilities - had been able to defeat the Dragons of old simply due to technology. Without this, they were weak, pathetic, and stood at the mercy of Dragonkind. Why did they deserve to roam the world above? Fafnir knew Dragons were designed, created as a much more powerful race entirely, so why did they live in the dark depths, and have to leave the skies of Kings, the beautiful air of Gaia to the pathetic pawns who stand behind steel? A hatred of technology, Fafnir was inspired now by Deidreig's cause without doubt in his mind.

Of course, when Shiki took his injury to his chest, Fafnir was merely six years old and hated how he couldn't defend his little brother - this didn't stop him summoning the guard to deal with the dragon. Fafnir wouldn't learn until recently why the brutal dragon attack on Shiki was ruled as treason. This reason, of course, was discovered to be a vital mission personally delivered from Deidreig. Now heading for their mission target, the human capital of Atland, Fafnir is determined to proceed and do his king's bidding to his best. Dragons deserved to be on top of the food chain, and Fafnir was going to see to it that would be the case..[/spoiler]

Combat Information
[spoiler=Weapon(s):]Runic War-Axe: A particularly special kind of one-handed weapon, Runic War-Axes are crafted as simply Steel War-Axes, before receiving a nicely trimmed once over for colouring, ornate designs, but most importantly the runes. Under the guidance of scholarly enchanters, the War-Axe is given the same innate ability to channel magic through it about as good as any wizard's staff, making this a wonderful weapon for a Ground Troops-Magic Brigade Hybrid Unit, a role played by Fafnir. (Click here for show image)
Unarmed: Fafnir, when not opting to use his War-Axe, will resort to using melee combat unarmed. Fafnir will remain defensive when possible, to weigh up his opponent's fighting style, but will often resort to either a series of boxing strikes to knock a foe unconscious as soon as possible, or a take-down attack, to pin an opponent down befor using boxing strikes to knock a foe unconscious.[/spoiler][spoiler=Ability(s):]Shapeshifting: Through the use of magic, Fafnir is fully capable of changing his body's shape and form into that of a human avatar. This spell was taught to him and Shiki in order to remain undetected in human societies. However, he cannot shrink his form any smaller than his human avatar, nor can he grow his form any larger than his Dragon form.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he is full capable of shifting and changing the shape of his body parts into that of his dragon form's corresponding limbs. He can also disperse wings from his spine. For ease of control, doing so is often in proportion to his body.

In Fafnir's Dragon form, though rare, he is able to change the shape of his body parts to resembles the corresponding parts of his avatar, of course in proportion to his Dragon form.

Dragonic Physiology: Fafnir's Dragon heritage grants him a number of traits beyond those of human capability. This also requires a greater level of nourishment to maintain the privileges of this state.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he shows a greater level in agility, balance, climbing, combat, dexterity, durability, endurance, flexibility, jump, intelligence, lung Capacity, marksmanship, reflexes, senses, speed, stamina and strength than that of a normal human.

In Fafnir's Dragon form, he shows traits such as having dermal armour in his scales, elemental manipulation, flight, a greater magic resistance, a number of natural weaponry such as fierce claws as well as enhanced bite and prehensile tail, a superior regenerative healing factor, and a degree of thermal resistance.

Lightning Manipulation: Fafnir is categorised as a "Lightning Dragons", due to his ability to control, generate, and/or absorb electricity. Fafnir's lightning, unlike his comrade broodling, has no particular special properties beyond being Dragonic. In order to hide his Dragonic status he simply disguises these abilities as magic. They are weak to earth-based techniques, so much so that they can completely negate his attacks - however should his attacks be strong enough they are able to destroy even boulders.

In Fafnir's human avatar, he is able to absorb, conduct, create, generate, and control electricity of various intensities. Fafnir can also release and/or use electricity to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, or ways of transportation. When in his human avatar, this electrical energies become compressed within his body, increasing the pressure placed upon his powers thus further bolstering their strength.

In Fafnir's Dragonic Form, he is fully able to do all the listed above. Naturally, he can use an Electrical Dragon Breath. However, in this form he unlocks powers that would otherwise be too strenuous on his human avatar due to the compression, and thus require his Draconian form (or at least limbs) to be used. These abilities can range from accelerated healing, summoning thunderstorms, and should the circumstances allow as such, resurrection.[/spoiler][spoiler=Technique(s):]Dragon Shout: A technique that any dragon is capable of using, the Dragon Shout is an extremely powerful and loud burst of pure energy produced from deep within a dragon's core. Usually, energy is processed into a dragon's particular element at its core but in this case, the energy is released as is. The power of this technique is dependent upon the strength of its user but even at the very basic level, this technique can shatter thick glass and temporarily deafens anything caught within its blast radius. At its strongest level, a Dragon Shout can just about break every bone within the human body and cause major internal bleeding.
> Lightning Dragon Shout: A hybrid technique Fafnir uses, combining his electrical energy with the powerful Dragon Shout. By doing so, the energy of the attack is further increased, and yields more electrical properties, capable of paralysing and electrocuting if powerful enough.

Lightning Arc Emission: Fafnir can create continuous streams of electricity called arcs, that can be used to attack their opponents with deadly voltage or be used to weld.

Lightning Beam Emission: Fafnir can produce and project beams of concentrated electricity, which can cause very destructive explosions upon impact. Unlike simple electrical blasts, these beams do not flicker, but instead travel at a straight line at high speed; they can also flow like water, allowing them to be guided.
> Lightning Concussion Beam Emission: Fafnir can release beams of pure solidified electrical energy that causes concussive damage, capable of serving destructive purposes such as anti-structural damage, or an anti-heavy technique.

Lightning Bolt Projection: Fafnir is able to create and project bolts of electricity and control the intensity/power of their projectiles; the bolts aren't weak but they aren't as powerful as a full powered attack. These bolts could be used to stun, burn, injure, or even penetrate/stab the enemy.

Lightning Bomb Generation: Fafnir can concentrate electrical energy in a magnetic field and throw it, after a certain amount of time the magnetic field collapses and the bomb releases electricity and kinetic energy, exploding.

Lightning Combat: Fafnir is able to utilize electricity manipulation with physical combat, granting them impressive offensive capabilities, while sometimes leaving their defensive abilities somewhat lacking.

Zapping: The user can release elements/energy in tiny short of burst to cause pain or discomfort, but little actual damage, since they are usually too low-powered to be destructive. Often used more jokingly than not.

Below are the more advanced techniques Fafnir requires Dragonic body parts to use.
Electrical Healing: Fafnir can heal using electricity to recover from severe to minor injuries on themselves or others by absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells.
> Resurrection: Fafnir can revive a person from a state of clinical death by restarting a person's heart or reviving their dead nerve cells by applying electric energy. Note: this must have a sinus rhythm/heart beat to be able to be regulated. This cannot revive a stopped heart as it no longer has . CPR is necessary to give a heart rhythm initially before this can be used.

Omnidirectional Lightning Waves: Fafnir can release massive amounts of energies in every directions at once. This ability allows the user to dispatch many foes at once and destroy large area like villages, but requires a lot of electricity to be used.

Power Bestowal: Fafnir can give his abilities to fellow Dragonflight members. Fafnir is able to transfer, through Dragon Breath, his abilities upon a fellow Blue Dragonflight member, and thus enhance their abilities as long as they choose to keep this power. This will give Shiki Electric-Fire Manipulation, the ability to manipulate electrified fire, as well as both fire and electricity individually, simultaneously.[/spoiler]
Other Information
• Fafnir (ファフニール) is the name of a fabled dwarf-turned-dragon in Norse Mythology. As told in the Völsunga saga (“Saga of the Volsungs”), Fafnir slew his father, Hreithmar, to obtain the vast amount of gold which Hreithmar had demanded of Odin as a compensation for the loss of one of his sons. Odin gave the gold but put a curse on it. Full of greed, Fafnir changed into a dragon to guard his treasure and was later slain by the young hero Sigurd.
• The idea of becoming Dragon Ruler has not been a stranger to Fafnir's thought.
• Fafnir's theme song is "Laxus Bousou" from the Fairy Tail OST. This is because the theme is of Laxus Dreyar, a Lightning Dragon Slayer, tying into Fafnir's electrical theme. Also, this theme reflects Fafnir's battle style - patient, intense, and dangerous for foes to contend with.
• Fafnir's diet heavily requires him to indulge in carbohydrates in order to regularly maintain the energy he expels. However, akin to his broodmate Shiki, he adores proteins, particularly thicker and heftier meats.
• Fafnir managed to pay for his broodmate and his own training with ease - they simply broke off some of their Dragon Scales and sold them for great profit.[/spoiler]

Season 1 Information
[hr]??? Saga
Arc 1: Introduction Arc (Chapters 1-)
[hr]Season 1 OP: newsong by tacica

Season 1 OP Lyrics: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/shippuuden/newsong.htm
[hr]Season 1 ED: RPG by SEKAI NO OWARI

Season 1 ED Lyrics: http://jpoptime.com/sekai-no-owari-rpg/
[hr][spoiler=Season 1 Chapters][spoiler=Chapter 1: Wallguard]Shiki is a young dragon who knows nothing of the world above his own; his elder broodmate, Fafnir, believes that dragons are the rightful rulers of that very same world. Having been given a vital mission by the Draken-King, the two dragon brothers set off towards their destination: the human capital, Atland. There, they are mistaken to be new recruits of the Wallguard which leads to an encounter with a human girl who has a love for dragons. Now to successfully carry out their mission, Shiki and Fafnir must fight alongside the humans in order to gain their trust. Thus the story of two dragon brothers living amongst the enemy begins!

Link to Chapter 1[/spoiler][/spoiler][hr]

Well, in a sense, everyone is born with it thanks to the human's source of power located in the capital (what it is or where it's exact location is is only known to the king though) but to unlock the ability to use the power as magic, there are schools/academies for that. And its not expensive if you pledge to become a Wallguard for at least half a decade.

[spoiler="Faen Noctyle"]19bd6f9c-30cd-4422-87b7-5d79681eb1fc_zps
"Have you ever tried donning on the mask of someone else and seeing the world through their eyes?"

[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Username: Violet
Name: Faen Noctyle (Fay-in Nock-tile)
Date of Birth: April 30
Hobby(s): Painting, roleplaying (as in pretending to be someone else), reading, seeing and learning new things, watching plays and theatre.

[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]Faen looks as is in the picture. He is considered quite cute and looks younger than he actually as. Faen is short for his age at 5'4" in height and is quite thin and unathletic, weighing 115 lbs. From his refined clothing, it is evident to others that he is nobility. Because he doesn't need to move much, he simply wears noble's clothing wherever.
[hr]
[spoiler=Picture]913f50f7-eae3-47d0-8351-8da0e8fd12df_zps[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]The wisdom and aloof expression is partially just an act that conceals and holds back a rather childish interior. He acts calm and collected, frequently giving advice to others and pointing out both their personal and technical flaws, kindly though, with an ever so poised and maybe a bit quirky tone, despite being younger than most whom he speaks to, even though he is in fact very easily surprised or amazed as well as very inexperienced with life itself.

Almost all of Faen's knowledge and wisdom comes from books, but, drawing upon his knowledge of a vast variety of subjects including historical accounts and field journals, Faen can provide good insight on a great many things. His incredible memory comes close to a photographic level and he is able to recite words directly from his reading material. But, simply having read about such things can be little preparation for actually seeing it. As he was constrained to his quarters in a Gothic castle in the north lands, or otherwise stuck in an academy studying, he was able to see very, very little of the world and thus he becomes excited when he discovers something new in real life, excited enough that it breaks through his usual serious demeanor to show an awestruck gaze on his face.

Faen is very interested in seeing and learning about new things, he is quite curious on his own while at the same time he also has the goal in mind to gain greater wisdom so to fit better into the position of a great wizard like those of legends. Because of this goal, he especially seeks personally find out more about humanity's enemies, such as dragons and even goblins, knowing a lot of what he has read suffers from bias. Learning to see things through the perspective of many to him is another step in the path to enlightenment and helps in settling conflicts and reaching agreements and compromises, the role of the wizard was often an ambassador.

He seeks to be more understanding, but Faen is already a relatively compassionate person who can read others' emotions and see when others are troubled or hurt, something he was born with and also put into practice in real life with his moderately troubled family. He takes others' problems as his own and helps whenever at all possible, thinking it his duty as someone with a certain degree of knowledge and wisdom and he always tries his best to reach a peaceful resolution first, but the immature side within him does not mind some action if it truly comes to it. He dreams to do something that will help the world and one thing he thought of would be to settle this conflict between goblins and humans once and for all in a way that would not bring great harm to either side.

While he is able to keep his calm, Faen is able to think things through clearly, he proves to be quite resourceful and has a very sound judgement. Coming up with plans and seeing through his enemy's weakness is his forte and he makes good use of his wide magical arsenal to strike where the enemy is most vulnerable in the most effective fashion. Despite knowing that pride is often a flaw and can get the best of you, Faen cannot help but be proud of his magical talents. Winning excites him to the point where he can lose his composure, forgetting himself and going overboard or becoming reckless in combat. Being unused to any sort of danger as he was holed up all his life, Faen can get scared relatively easily. He freezes up a bit if he is under real threat and panics, all the while trying to stop himself from doing so, though of course, he can't really help it.

Faen can come off as eccentric, he has a great love for reading, which extends to theatre and plays, and painting, to the point where he may shirk off his duties slightly for his hobbies. He frequently paints new things he has seen or done because his good memory extends only to words and text rather than images and experiences (that doesn't mean he has bad memory in those, simply average) and he also does face-painting on himself, often making himself into beings of other races which he seeks to understand, this happened to be something that was done by a sage in the past. While it sometimes is for fun, it can also help him in getting him into another's mindset and pretend that he is something else so he can try to see things their way. After painting himself, he'll act like whoever he styled himself to be, often for an entire day. It's almost like a sort of ritual for him.

Beyond speaking to others to give advice and despite being able to very well read emotions, Faen is socially inept, perhaps comically so, he freezes up, unsure of what to say in ordinary exchanges, because of this, he is afraid of approaching others and leaving a bad impression, instead simply standing by as an observer until he proves himself useful or interesting. He is especially unable to properly respond to love and friendship and doesn't know how to properly express his personal feelings to others. Faen becomes especially nervous around girls close to his age, and it becomes troublesome because he can easily become the object of their affections due to his cute outer appearance.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Biography]Faen was born the youngest son of the Noctyle family, a very old noble family that governs a moderate-sized but very harsh and poor land in the north. He was born very sickly and weak thus spent most of his childhood in bed with only his books and his tutor, an emotionless middle-aged man who really wished to be gone from the cold north. Because of the Noctyle lands' poverty, they lived very modestly for people of nobility, ancient nobility no less.

Faen's mother died giving birth to him and Faen's father, who loved her dearly, secretly resented him for this, however, he relented as Faen grew. Of the four children, all sons, of the Noctyles, only Faen bore any resemblance to his mother and a striking resemblance he did have. The resentment turned to doting, and Faen's father spent almost all the very little free time he had with his youngest son, mostly neglecting his other children. The stress of governing a poverty-stricken land and the grief and loneliness of having lost his soul mate fell heavily on him, he looked at Faen to recall the happy memories of his wife. This created an unintentional rivalry between Faen and his brothers, they would call him names, hide his things, put things to obstruct his path, though they didn't dare do anything serious, fearing the fierce wrath of their father. However, these minor hindrances were still harsh on a boy who was exerted by even walking down the halls.

Faen grew up on fairy tales and legends of dragons and mighty heroes, and like any other boy, he wished to be a great warrior himself, a defender of justice who would win fame and glory and perhaps even the hand of a princess, but it was nigh an impossible dream for him, simply too ridiculous and implausible for someone of his fragile constitution. Faen was born with a very weak heart and weak muscles, so he had been bedridden for most of his childhood in his family estate far to the north, the mildest exercise was too much for him and his only companions were the countless books in the family library and his personal tutor, a hired mage also responsible for channelling magical energy to maintain Faen's heart and give strength to his muscles. However, this was nowhere enough for any sort of physical exertion. Reluctantly giving up on this dream, Faen then looked to become every hero's guide or companion, the wise and mysterious wizard with great powers to manipulate the forces of nature. Yes, he could become that, this was something that a frail boy like him could accomplish. Having read thousands upon thousands of books from every field in his boredom as well as a noble's education, he held with him knowledge and wisdom far beyond his tender years. Surprised was his tutor and family when the lovable little boy he had once been turned into a quiet and reserved young man overnight determined to set out and become a mage.

At the age of ten, he left home to the academy in Atland where his tutor was educated, deciding to pledge half a decade on the Wall so that he wouldn't be taking too much of his father's money, knowing that the Noctyle hold would need it more. His earnest desire to learn allowed him to earn scholarships to go into post-graduate education and delve into various branches of magic as well as delay the day which he would have to take up a position on the Wall (and he was a bit young anyway). His success alienated him from some of the other students, despite his efforts to approach them and help them, though he was busy with his studies anyway.

At the age of sixteen, he finally completed his education and began to serve his time on the Wall.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Combat Info][hr]Primary Division: Magic Brigade
Secondary Division: N/A
[hr]
[spoiler=Equipment]Flying Broomstick: It's a Firebolt broom specially made so to be able to channel magic through it, appearance as shown in the picture. When he channels magic through it, it hovers up to five feet off the ground. This gives him a lot of reprieve from walking and so he uses it wherever he goes. It's maximum speed is twenty miles per hour.

Swords: Simply taken from the Wallguard armory permission, he carts it over when he needs it for launching swords as projectiles.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Abilities]Excellent Memory: Faen is able to commit almost anything text-wise to memory if he really focuses. This gave him a serious edge in his magical studies. It also allows him to carry a massive repository of knowledge in his head from reading the books in his family's and the magic academy's library.

Water Mastery: Faen's primary elemental mastery is water due to the fact that it did not require a great deal of energy to generate but mostly involved the manipulation of pre-existing water. He is now able to condense the water vapors in the air in quite a large radius if a water source is not nearby as well as draw out groundwater. He can manipulate large volumes of water to the point of being able to create minor floods and waterfalls. His power extends to careful manipulations as well, he is able to use thin sheets of water to refract light and disguise his exact position up to thirty feet away and create periscopes that extend up to two hundred feet. Better described in the Spells section.

Fire Mastery: This simply involves igniting the air with magic and controlling its path. Useful in setting siege weapons on fire.

Lightning Mastery: Converting magical energy into lightning can be very tiring, but he uses it for its power or for stunning enemies. He has a very hard time controlling the path of lightning though he can use salt water as a conductor if he needs a very precise flow of electricity.

Wind Mastery: The control over air currents. While it is possible to blow a man off his feet, it is more effective to use water for such purposes.

Telekinesis: One of the most basic magic, he is able to carry many items, in total weighing up to 100 lbs, through the air, though not at a speed sufficient for dealing damage.

Long Distance Casting: While it may be hard for most mages to cast magic at a far distance and as magic becomes more exhausting at a far distance, with extra study, Faen has mastered a technique to get around that, by enchanting items as an extra conduit for magic and placing the item far away. He can sense things within ten feet of the item, so he is able to aim spells even when things are out of his sight real sight. The item can be placed up to half a mile away. He can have up to three items and enchants an item by simply coming in contact with it, which then a simple circular rune appears. He can also release his hold on one item even if it is far away to enchant another. The item is disenchanted also when the rune is destroyed (like if you drew over it or scratched or dented the surface).

Magic Sustenance: By taking some of the capital's magic, he channels it into energy for himself to sustain his muscles and make himself stronger so that he can handle more magic.

Magic Channelling Mastery: He is able to redirect the flow of magical energy with a high degree of efficiency (also shown by his Long Distance Casting) as well as convert it to energy into himself. This gives him a very good handle over magical artefacts and also allows him to use more advanced magics. He is very physically weak, requiring him to use magical energy even in his daily functions and maintaining his heart. Even walking is physically exerting for him. Also, the use of magic also takes a serious load on him so that he must very severely limit his use of magic.

Magic Limit: Despite using Magic Sustenance, he still has a limit which if he breaks has dangerous life-threatening consequences on himself because his heart will give out if he uses too much magic and Magic Sustenance can't do much about that.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Spells]Torrent: Simply directing the flow of water, mostly used to impede incoming troops and pushing them back by creating a controlled flood and softening the ground beneath their feet, he cannot create a large enough flow to impede movement or anything by simply condensing water vapor, he needs an actual water source.

Water Pulse: Creating a small, orb-shaped bit of highly pressurized water, used as a bullet, it's power is roughly equivalent to a very strong punch. He is able to create these at the rate of three per second on an ordinary day by condensing water vapors and reusing the water of previous. With a consistent water source, he can create ten per second.

Water Cage: Engulfs his opponent in water, this slows movement and suffocates them. He can have up to seven engulfed at a time, though if they move out of his direct range of sight, it stops.

Frostbite: By releasing a gust of wind as well as ice-cold water with bits of ice to seep through clothing, this can cause hypothermia and frostbite.

Refract: Using water he can refract the light to mislead enemies and conceal traps.

Periscope: Using the refraction of water, Faen creates a periscope that gives him any view of the battlefield without exposing himself to danger.

Flames: Simply a stream of regular fire, quite useful in setting enemies and war machines alight. He is able to raise the intensity and heat of the fire on specific parts, but this consumes a lot of energy, however, he can raise it to deadly temperatures.

Lightning: Simply an arc of lightning, highly powerful, deadly even, but highly inaccurate. Consumes a lot of energy and Faen prefers not to use it. With a little more power, it becomes Chain Lightning (powerful lightning that hits the first person and then moves onto the next, progressively getting weaker).

Healing Magic: Healing magic was part of the Magic Brigade curriculum and Faen is able to stop bleeding and completely heal minor cuts and bruises immediately while greater wounds take a great deal of time.

Magic Explosion: Perhaps the most basic of all offensive magics, it is simply the modification of magical energy to be explosive and is often launched as a missile. It creates a purely shockwave explosion and in greater amounts can kill. Faen's pure magical energy is blue and purple. This is often combined with elemental magics (such as frostbite, fire or lightning) for greater power.

Projectile Launch: Using magic and charging up with telekinetic magic, he can launch items up to half a mile away like a catapult, though this requires him to charge up the magic for almost a minute for full power. Most often, Faen uses swords and other weapons as they are both deadly and somewhat aerodynamic. This is used to launch artifacts for long-distance casting.[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other Info]Faen's readings include non-magical healing techniques and medicine, military strategy, history, zoology, astronomy and etc.

His combat position is usually at the very back of the Magic Brigade to make best use of his long-distance casting and periscope ability.[/spoiler]
[hr][/spoiler]

FFF why would you not tell me you started a new RP. Reserve.

Edit: I know I can't reserve, but I'm just stating my intetest. Also, are the two broodmates you and Kyng? Also, do you mind if I make a Magic Brigade/Wyvern Riders (both in that order primary/secondary) app?

Goddammit Blu! I'd like notification when you start an RP ;-;

Edit: Goddamn, just noticed your no reserve rule.

*Starts working*

[spoiler=Kraz]

"Don’t cross me, I could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time."

Personal Information

Username: Blood-red

Name: Kraz “The Shadow” Ryūchikara

Date of Birth: March 28th

Hobbies: Strategy games (favorite is chess,) card games (mostly poker,) and reading.

[spoiler=Appearance]

Kraz is a tall young man, standing at about 6'2". He has shaggy dark brown hair with bangs that fall just below his eyes and the rest even longer, falling to a little bit above his chin. He also has dark brown eyes and pale skin, he has his mark located on the palm of his left hand.

Casual Wear

Kraz normally wears a hooded black cloak with a blood red border, it has skin-tight sleeves and is longer in the back than the front. He keeps his cloak open like a jacket with the collar up. The front of the cloak falling just below his waist and the back just below his knees. The cloak bears his family's Code of Arms on the left breast: A dragon with its head resting on the hilt of a sword, the blade facing downward. The crest is entirely colored silver. Underneath the cloak he wears complete black mesh armor, with longer bottoms than average. The armor also bears his family's Code of Arms. He commonly wears white gloves.

On Duty

When on duty in the Wallguard, while unnecessary, Kraz dons a black version of the Archer Squadron's uniform, his casual white gloves replacing the standard archer's. On occasion he wears his casual wear while on duty. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality] 

Most people would describe Kraz as a dark, ambitious, proud, solid, almost emotionless character. An intelligent, but slightly arrogant young man, he is determined to surpass the man his father once was. He isn't one to lose his cool, he always tries to stay one step ahead of his opponents mid-battle, concocting strategies quickly. Though he has a few set-offs, such as people insulting his father or his mother. His ultimate set-off being his deep, burning, destructive hatred for all of Goblin-kind. Despite the dark character he is, he is loyal to his faction much like his father was. If an ally needed to be cut down for the sake of Atland, he would do it without blinking. This includes the Wallguard, if it turned out it wasn't in the city's best interest. Similarly, he would cut anyone down for his own ambitions. He isn’t without a soft spot, though. He keeps a photo of his parents in a hidden pocket on the inside of his cloak that he gets caught gazing at every now and then. Though this seems to be his only soft spot, as no one has gotten close to him since the death of his father. He had pushed away all his friends by that point. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography] Born to a mother who died giving birth to him and a loyal, high-ranking military father, Kraz’s dream was to join the Wallguard. Looking up to his father, who had tought him basic hand-to-hand combat skills, Kraz was a happy, energetic, intelligent boy as a child. A loyal and protective friend to many, Kraz refused to give in, and many would say these days he's the polar opposite of his childhood self. He was seen getting in the way and taking hits for friends.

His life changed the day his father died, though. He gripped his dream even tighter, but he changed into a darker, calmer, and merciless character. His father had died when a group of Goblins had wandered too close to the wall, and he was sent alone to dispatch them. The final survivor of these Goblins had killed him. His Wyvern had brought his body back to the city, and a funeral was held. Everyone had gazed at Kraz with pity and sorrow, and he hated it. He hated how everyone gave him the same look, how everyone asked, "Are you alright?" No! How could a boy who lost both his parents be alright?! Eventually, the wound began to heal. Kraz started to think again, and eventually became suspicious of his father's death, so he devoted himself to finding out more information about it. He eventually hit a dead end when he was told that only members of the Wallguard had even the slightest authorization to investigate their companions deaths, family or not. This hardened Kraz's resolve to join.

His father had already set aside a fund to send Kraz to a top academy. Entering the academy at the age of 12, Kraz decided to go into his own style of fighting. He learned the basics of magic and the basics of poisons and antidotes. He studied on his own, learning spells that best suited his style. He sparred time and again with his fellow students, starting off by constantly losing but steadily winning more and losing less until he perfected his own style of combat, eventually overwhelming his opponents with his near-killing intent, fueled by his hatred for Goblins and his love for his father.

During his time at the academy, he exhibited rare symptoms that occur when one has the ability to use magic, and feels extreme emotion. A rare magical reaction that turns emotions into magic.

Today, he intends on finally fulfilling his goal: To join the Wallguard, and find more information about his father's death. [/spoiler]

Combat Information

Primary Division: Ground Troops

Secondary Division: Magic Brigade

[spoiler=Weapons]

I – Six 13” black-bladed daggers. Each are made of a high-quality steel that was covered magically with shadows, increasing their durability. Two sheathed on the back of his waist, two sheathed on his legs, and two sheathed on his back. While wearing his cloak, all of the daggers are hidden except for the ones on the back of his waist. While he's in his on-duty outfit, they're all visible. Each dagger has his mark on it. The marks are hidden since the entire weapon is black.

II – Poison darts. (To be thrown,) he carries two types of poisons:

• Sleeper Poison - Originally designed by doctors for helping sleep-deprived patients. Enhanced and modified by Kraz, when injected intp the bloodstream the poison renders the target unconscious.
  • Lethal Poison - When injected into the bloodstream this poison kills the target. Simple yet effective poison. Takes approximately five hours to kill, and easy to come up with an antidote. 

​Each vial containing the poison has his mark on it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Abilities/Skills]

I – Superb hand-to-hand combatant.

II – Skilled in the use of and throwing blades.

III – Trained in the aspects of stealth, agility, and free-running.

IV – His own style of combat, making him more unpredictable. Based on fast, heavy-hitting moves from different directions with the use of his teleportation ability or sheer speed.

V – Trained himself to be ambidextrous.

VI – Capable of brewing his own poisons and antidotes.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Techniques/Spells]

Magical

Mark – The marking for his teleportation technique and long-distance Shadow Manifestation. The mark is three black tomoe surrounding a black circle. Anything that he touches with his left palm can be marked. He can only place one mark on a surface at a time, if he were to put a second mark on a surface that already has a mark, the first one would be erased.

Teleportation – Allows him to teleport anything he has marked to anything else that has been marked. He himself can teleport anywhere within ten feet, or to any mark. When he teleports he seems to disappear and reappear in a poof of black mist.

Invisibility – Perfect invisibility, but he is not intangible. Lasts for about thirty minutes at a time and requires absolute stillness and concentration for one minute to activate. Can’t be used again for about an hour. Can be activated and deactivated at any time during the thirty minute period, however.

Shadow Sight – Connecting his optic nerve to it, Kraz extends his shadow, using it as a third eye. can be extended further by connecting with other shadows. Ten meter stretch max. He must keep one eye closed while using this.

• Shadow Eye – After connecting Shadow Sight with another shadow, Kraz can detach part of his shadow and reattach it to the other shadow, almost as if it's a security camera. He has to keep an eye shut while using this, too. He can't continue using Shadow Sight while this is active.

Shadow Manifestation – Allows him to completely or partially physically manifest his shadow, as if it were an extension of his own body. Can be manipulated into many shapes and forms, and extended further by connecting with other shadows. Can even launch physical shadows as projectiles. 

• Shadow Clone – After using Shadow Manifestation, Kraz's shadow can detach from him and fight separately. It only has Kraz's teleportation ability and can extend any part of its body, also has all of Kraz's physical abilities, it acts according to Kraz's will. He can create an additional clone if he connected his Shadow Manifestation to another shadow.
  • Shadow Suit – Kraz covers his body with his shadow, making him invisible when walking in the dark or the shadows. Perfect for when he doesn't have enough time to cast invisibility. Also adds protection equivalent to that of a stronger light armor. He can separate the suit from his body to make a Shadow Clone.
  • Long-Distance Shadow Manifestation – If his mark is located on a shadow, Kraz can manipulate it similar to his standard Shadow Manifestation, though much more difficult to control. 

Rage – A rare magical condition, it's a reaction that occurs when Kraz is in an intense fit of rage. He can't control this one, since it only happens when his magical capabilities react with his rage, it couldn't be unlocked until he learned how to use magic. It makes his killing intent and rage extremely palpable, to the point people can be given hallucinations of their death by Kraz's hand, if they don't have a strong enough will they can be paralyzed. This can easily terrify people. This mostly happens when Kraz sights a Goblin or someone actually manages to make him crack. It ends when Kraz calms down, is incapacitated, or his magical abilities are temporarily stopped. It can be contained by magic. Though usually invisible, if his rage goes beyond average it can materialize as a dark and violent aura around Kraz, which would cause a wind-like effect.

(Special) Physical

Shadow Feint – Coming in with a direct blow from the front, Kraz suddenly teleports to the enemy's backside and hits them in their blind spot.

Surprise – Mainly used against enemies that know his ten-feet reach limit of his teleportation ability, Kraz stays outside the teleportation limit (11+ feet) and throws one of his daggers at the enemy, purposely missing to teleport to them using the mark on the dagger and deliver a surprise blow.

Shadow Combo – A finishing move, after using his Shadow Clone, Kraz and the clone(s) deliver multiple blows from multiple directions while using the teleportation technique.

Shadow Stab – A finishing move, basically a Shadow Combo with no clones and repeatedly stabbing the opponent, using his teleportation technique to use his daggers multiple times. He normally aims for thirty stabs. Occasionally ends it with a decapitation.[/spoiler]

Other Information

• Kraz wishes to fight with the top-dog of the Wallguard.
  • He is fond of redheaded or brunette women.
  • His favorite food is any meat.
  • His parents owned a general store.
  • His father was a member of the Wyvern Corps.
  • His mother was well known around Atland, but he isn't.
  • His last name, Ryūchikara, is a combination of the words dragon (竜 - Ryū) and power (力 - Chikara)
  • His general theme song is Drown by Three Days Grace, but while Rage is active it's The Animal by Disturbed.

[/spoiler]

Whoops, didn't mean to make that teleportation spell so similar >.>

Question: Will ranking in the Wallguard be acknowledged throughout the RP or not?

EDIT: Okay, FINALLY done editing. 

inb4ssdisemoforlikingthatmusic

Completeish App n' all.

[spoiler='Genesis']5jvfaa.png

"When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end

The goddess descends from the sky

Wings of light and dark spread afar

She guides us to bliss, her gift everlasting"

Personal Information
Username: Auburn
Name: Genesis 'G' Swallow
Date of Birth: 01 January 

Hobby(s): 

• Reading
  • Writing
  • Philosophy 

[spoiler='Appearance:']2e1bzvc.png

Genesis is roughly heighted at 6", his regular battle clothing consists of a long red trench coat, red gloves and red boots. His undergarments are black covered and very much light weight. The main protection from attacks comes from the metallic plate that is built around the collar and waist. Whilst Genesis can be seen to be quite fierce by his appearance, if found wearing his casual clothing the whole persona of fierce is stricken away, he usually wears a very soft linen top and some baggy trousers which allows for less stress on tight fitted trousers.

One thing to note is when in his battle gear a sheath for his blade is usually carried on the right side of his coat, which is opposite to his metallic pieces of armor, this makes sure that he isn't unnecessarily wielding his blade for no purpose.

When he was younger he had a much less darker appearance and over the years he has become a lot fiercer looking as well as more broad and strong. This could possibly be down to age as well as his experiences in the past.[/spoiler][spoiler='Personality:'] Genesis can be seen as being as quite a psychotic. He recites LOVELESS often and tends to not care much for other humans. Whilst Genesis doesn't rejoice in fighting he still has no trouble killing his enemies using whatever way possible. He couldn't care if his allies where killed so long as the job was done.

Genesis is also not in the Wallguard for the glory of becoming a hero. His motives are unknown even to himself. And his reasonings for joining up are the same. Due to his upbringing he doesn't enjoy other members of the wallguard talking behind his back and finds it disgusting when weaker allies equate themselves to him, this isn't down to him not caring about other humans, this is just down to the fact that he feels that anything weaker than him shouldn't be even regarding themselves to his level.

If due to any reason he has to interact with any other humans he usually keeps it short and sweet, he usually does not like pandering on their thoughts due to his obvious hatred of them. That being said he tries to answer whatever questions possible to get anyone annoying out of his head. [/spoiler][spoiler='Biography:'] Born to a rich family Genesis already had his path paved towards the military, he may not have liked it but it's what his family was known for. His father was a well known retired commander of forces and his mother was a mage for certain battles. And yet Genesis had no passion for fighting, he was tutored into becoming a fighter but rejected the ideology that he was too become the heir to command forces. He began to rebel against the causes of his family's tutoring and began studying books and creating poems of his own cause. Although at first he found this to be something of a beautiful cause, his family rejected his thoughts and began punishing him for his "foolish" attitude and began training him even harder. 

However, this training caused a switch in his brain. He began working harder, he worked on his sword play for years, all whilst building his hatred for his family. He despised what they had become and when he finally produced enough courage. One fateful night he picked up his copy of a poem named "LOVELESS" and began reciting acts inside the book. He grabbed his blade. He walked down the halls as his boots echoed throughout the halls. Tears fell from his eyes as he made his way into the door way in which his mother and father were sleeping. He picked up the armaments on one of the side desk and threw it to the floor. It created a slow screech as it dragged across the floor. His father had shot up in fright as well as his mother. "There is no hate, only joy. For you are beloved by the goddess. Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds. Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul. Pride is lost. Wings stripped away, the end is nigh." Genesis then drew his blade. "Oh Father why must I endure thy torment?" He then lifted Red Rose and pointed it at his half asleep father. "Prove to me that becoming a warrior is such a joyous thought!" He threw another sword from the ones on the ground to his father and readied him for battle.

Genesis, slowly walked away, LOVELESS in hand and Red Rose in the other. He made his way to the treasury and picked himself [acronym='25000']enough [/acronym]Jewels to get around. The echoes of his feet still to be heard throughout the halls. The rain began to get heavy as Genesis made his way outside. He smiled as the mood was just right for the occasion that had just occurred. He sat down on the steps towards the large house and began reading from the book "Oh goddess, why must I endure the sweet bitter taste of thy morrow? Dost thou torment me for my sins? Or is to to relinquish yourself from pain? Alas sweet goddess I promise the morrow to be forever long." He lifted himself off the ground before heading to the nearest recruitment centre.

The journey was long and the rain grew heavier. His smile grew longer as the weight of his boots grew ever larger. He wasn't stopped, nor was he slowed down. He just carried on. Walking towards his goal. It was odd, he had suddenly turned from a quiet and secluded character to a happy and optimistic man. It was as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, almost likely a mother with a newly born child. His emotions seem to be hidden behind a guise of happiness and joy.

As his journey drew to a close he found soldiers beginning to start packing up for the night. He let out a cough to make himself known to the men. "Hello, my name is Genesis Swallow. I'm going to make this easy for you. I want to become a Magician and a Fighter." It sounded odd at first but this was down to his odd demeanor, he didn't lack happiness but also didn't lack an oddity around him. A soldier approached him and looked at him from head to toe. "You sure you got it in you?" Genesis laughed, and nodded at the same time. He handed the soldier 10000 jewels before walking past him. He waited inside the barracks that lay behind the main recruitment area. Although his "recruitment" process was short, he had no care for silly oddities only becoming something he had originally despised.

After a couple of hours a horse and carriage pulled outside of the tent, it was here to pick up the last of the recruits. Genesis looked at most of the men that stood up, they all looked weak and fragile. This wasn't down to his rudeness more his concept of "strong" men. He was sure that a few of them were strong of will, however he had no intent on training with these weaklings nor did he care for them. He had almost become something of a heartless and cynical soul. Not long after the carriage arrived the men were hurried onto the back. He was told that the journey was going to be long and he had better of hoped that they had eaten beforehand. Genesis shrugged off this remark before getting himself some rest.

Not long after nodding off to sleep, he woke up some 4 hours later. They still had yet to arrive although the terrain had very much differed from a small town. Now seas could be seen and mountains too. Whilst all the seas and mountains surrounded the landscape a huge building in the backdrop could be made out. It was almost like an academy except it had a wall just behind it. Something of quite a large production. He then rested his head back and smiled at the small amount of sunlight shining through the gaps in the roofing of the cart. "Saddle up boys... We are about to arrive in the gorgeous place that is the Wallguard." The two soldiers laughed at the small joke. And the next 15 minutes was just the sound of the horse's hooves clattering against the ground.

As they arrived guards greeted the soldiers in the seats of the cart. "We've got some new recruits to hand over! Make sure you treat them well." The soldiers yet again laughed at their dry humour. Genesis unlatched the back gate so the rest of the recruits could get outside. They had been sitting down for almost 6 hours and stretching their legs was something that was very much welcomed. As the guards began addressing the group. Most of the people around Genesis turned to attention. However Genesis just listened from the corner of his ear. He took the next few minutes to get used to his surroundings. He had been here once before with his family. Although he was little then and that was almost 10 years ago.

Genesis and the group were then hustled inside and had more of an official greeting. Whilst most of the group where hurried off to the main barracks Genesis was taken to the side and an older fighter appeared. Genesis remembered this man, he was a friend of his father's and an old comrade of such. "Genesis? Did he really send you already?" Genesis nodded in a unassured manure however the old man didn't seem to catch on that Genesis was unsure about how to answer his question. "Well, I heard you actually payed to become a part of the mages? Well in any case you are ready for your welcoming ceremony." Genesis smiled "Thank you." and started to climb the staircase to the mage's tower.

[/spoiler]

Combat Information

[spoiler='Weapon(s):'] Red Rose: Genesis' personal rapier, it can allow for him to produce any magical spell he is capable of doing at an increased rate. Even though the sword itself is extremely large for a rapier, he can still wield it with extreme ease.

He has other small daggers used in case Red Rose is either too clumsy to use or he just can't use it in time.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ability(s):']Fire Affinity: Due to his experience with flames, rather than being afraid of it he has endorsed it as his own and as being trained as a magician as well as a fighter he has become very much efficient wielding flames or any other source of heat.

Swordsmanship: Having trained for roughly 5 years just using a sword he has become extremely capable with his personal weapon and any form of blade, although he has had little training with spears or any other form of long armed weapon. This usually isn't much of an issue seeing as he uses his sword the majority of the time. 

Great Agility: Having undergone heavy training he has become extremely agile and fast, he has also learnt how to keep his body in the air without the worry of falling down extremely fast. He is also efficient at wall climbing and "parkour".[/spoiler] [spoiler='Technique(s)/Spell(s):'] Fire Spirit: Genesis uses an old technique which combines his magical prowess with his combat ability. He turns his right fist into a ball of flame and punches his opponent in the face, thus scorching their face. He then spins the other way around and uses his sword to kill his enemy.

Fire Storm: Genesis calls forth his skills with fire magic and uses them to his advantage. This particular spell can only be used once a day as it takes up a lot of energy however it's effectiveness is dependant on the conditions of weather. For example if it is raining the likelihood that the particles of rain cool down the overall heat of the rain of fire that being said the "Fire Storm" creates little particles of fire to fall down upon his enemies. The point of this attack is usually for a last minute defensive maneuver and is too difficult to just pull off out of the blue.

Flaming Angel: Genesis causes a flaming wing to grow from his back, this allows him to maneuver a lot easier and enemy foes caught from the drips of the flame are usually scorched or burnt.

Other General flame Spells: He also makes use of fire balls, lanes of flame and other simple fire techniques.  

Flaming Swallow: He uses his magical abilities and creates an aura of flame around his blade and then slices his opponent into the air and does a few slashes in different directions before using his last attack to strike them from above and smash them into the ground.

Darkness Falls: He leaps into the air and throws a kick in the general direction of his enemy and when he lands on the enemy he slides along the floor on them before leaping over their body and kicking their face into the ground.[/spoiler]

Other Information

Family: Mother (?) Father (?)

Theme: Regular Theme

Battle Theme

Genesis can be heard reciting a poem here

It might also be noted that he can come across as quite the anti-hero, although this is subject to change throughout the RP due to whether or not he has any different experiences. 

When reciting LOVELESS it is either down to him wanting time to himself, or if he feels something inside the book actually reminds him of the situation at hand.

[/spoiler]

Actually, can I have a character who's inspired by the dwarves (y'know, short but muscular, Dwarven name, gluttonous to an extent, loves his/her beer and meat)?

And can I have a character that can sense dragonic essence, and therefore can potentially see through Shiki and Fafnir's disguises?

I'm stuck between two different possible characters :/

I WILL NOT GIVE UP! I WILL MAKE IT INTO A BLU ARPEE IF IT KILLS ME!! XD

Oh...btw...W.I.P xD

[spoiler=Astor Flamme]

gi9h0ikm.png
"With fire, you need three key components: heat, fuel, and oxygen. Remove just one of those components, and you lose the flame."

Personal Information
Username: Crimson
Name: Astor Flamme
Date of Birth: May 13th
Hobby(s):

~Training (to better his swordsmanship)

~Studying the Wyverns he's surrounded with

~Proving to his family that he's not a disgrace because of the Wyvern Corps

~Cloud Watching on his own time

~Reading, if he can ever find something that interests him

~Listening to the music that those in the kingdom play for their king

[spoiler=Appearance:]

Lord_Knight_Background.png

Astor stands at exactly 5' 10" tall and weighs 155 lbs.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality:]

Free spirited like a hawk in flight, is one of the main things to see at first glance when you look at Astor. Unlike most warriors that have come and gone in the Wallguards, Astor is never one to provoke a fight or even belittle those he surrounds himself with, treating those around him with the same respect he would give his own family. However, like his affinity with fire, he also holds within him a bottled up rage that he refuses to unleash. If he unleashes this fiery temper, he's afraid he will even explode out on his allies, as he's done in the past when he was younger. And to keep that rage bottled up, he's always active, making sure he's keeping himself busy (whether by training, studying, reading (whatever he's taken fancy in), and even relaxing when he listens to the musicians play).

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography:]

One of the bright stars of the Flamme family, but also...the most strangest out of the family as well.

Astor's father, a retired 5th generation Wallguard in the Ground Troops, as his father before him...and so on and so forth, began to train his young son in the ways of a Ground Troop. The training took shorter than normal Troop's training took, as his father taught him each way of fighting as a troop, just like his father taught him. Needless to say, Astor was going to get into the Ground Troops without having to need the basic training required. However, that strange part of Astor finally showed, when he saw a different part of the Wallguard: the Wyvern Corps.

During his training, Astor watched the corps use their wyvern's in combat and even simulations. While his family thought them monsters and creatures that shouldn't walk the same ground they did, young Astor saw potential with them. A small part of them hated the creature's guts to their very core, however, he also saw them as a very close relative to the dragons. Being able to at least study these types of creature would be interesting, so...as his secondary Wallguard position, he chose Wyvern Corps. Needless to say, the entirety of the Flamme family was disappointed at Astor's choice, but he didn't care about it.

So, now as a recruit as not just a Ground Troops, but as a Wyvern Corps (complete with his new Wvyern Zandor), Astor plans to prove to his family and his new found allies that he will be able to understand these Wyverns. However, perhaps the two newest members of the Wallguard will be able to help them.

[/spoiler]

Combat Information
Secondary Division: Wvyern Corps
[spoiler=Weapons:]

Royal Blaze: The sword in the main appearance. It is a family heirloom that has been passed down from generation to generation in the Flamme family. With it, Astor's fire techniques are brought forth even better than if he used a normal weapon. And with each technique used with the blade, the feral gold gem in the sword's hilt, burns with a gold light.

Normal Brawling: For moments when Astor's blade is unavailable, he resorts to fighting with his bare hands in melee combat. With his style of melee combat, he takes his opponent's momentum from their initiated attack, to work it for his own good. Astor's main style of fighting, is an ancient form of mixed martial arts, allowing himself to easily change battle styles, if need be in whatever fight he's in.

[spoiler=Zandor ~ The Wyvern]

553b52a42ba92420bfd05a2af5693be767b3afbb

Zandor's Techniques:

Brave Wing: In flight, Zandor's wings become covered in a sliver blaze. The faster the Wyvern flies, the brighter the blazing wings burn. Once the wings hit the target, it quickly is engulfed in the silver blaze.

Z-Nado: Zandor breathes forth a silver flame, as it is aimed for the target. However, before it strikes the target, the Wyvern's wings flap, sending a violent gust of wind towards the silver flame. With this, the flames get formed into a tornado, which is heading straight for the target (this is also helped out with Astor's fire manipulation ability).

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ability(s):]

Fire Manipulation: As Astor's last name indicates, he has the ability to create and control fire. He has been taught this by his father, along with the other members of his family (those with this skill at least). His flames, however, are still at the lowest form of fire manipulation, as he's currently trying to increase his skills.

Swordsmanship: With his training by his father, Astor's swordsmanship is on par with those who have been in the Ground Troop for at least a year.

Wvyern Control: As his training in the Wvyern Corps is currently underway, Astor is beginning to understand how to call/control/etc. the Wvyern he has been given.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Technique(s):]

Flamme Burst: With Royal Blaze in hand, the feral gold gem in the hilt begins to glow brightly. Astor places his free hand on the blade, as it instantly is engulfed in red fire. This is the normal attack (or main attack) that Astor uses with his blade when he can't use any other technique.

Hawk Flare: With his fire manipulation, Astor snaps his fingers. Once this is done, something shoots from his hand: a blazing hawk. With his control, Astor uses his hand to control the blazing hawk (like a puppet), sending it to fly towards his opponent. Once it either nears the target or hits it, Astor snaps his fingers again, making the blazing hawk to explode.

Blaze Breaker: Astor slams his palms together, as fire ignites and covers both of his hands. He can either slam his fiery fists on the ground, trapping the target in a ring of fire prison, or stab his blade into the ground (Whether he uses Royal Blaze or not, the technique will still work the same). This technique is more of a capturing technique, rather than a attack.

Flamme's Score: With his blade in hand, small will-o-wisp like fireballs appear before Astor. The faint sound of music is heard around him, as the fireballs begin to form into musical notes, as they begin to slowly light up to the music. As a conductor's wand (or whatever it is), Astor leads the fiery notes towards the target, until they are trapped within the musical trap. And once the song ends, the notes explode, striking the target.

[/spoiler]

Other Information

Astor's Theme / Astor's Battle Theme / Zandor's Theme

~Astor's first name and surname mean the following in French: Astor = Meaning "Hawk" to signify swiftness and precision in battle, Flamme = Meaning "Flare" to signify his affinity with fire.

~Astor's appearance is that of the Royal Knight from Elsword.

~Zandor's attack: Brave Wing, is about similar to Pokemon's Brave Bird move.

[/spoiler]

Sorry guys for not being on today to answer your questions and whatnot; I had a trip planned for today that I just remembered last night. Anyways, it's nice to see a lot of familiar faces. Because of that, I've decided to extend the number of acceptances so all of you have a higher chance of getting a spot. Now let's answer those questions:

Neph: Yes, me and Kyng are the two dragon broodmates. And yes, you are allowed to make a Magic Brigade/Wyvern Corps character.

SSD: First off, nice to see you bro! So I see your app is done. I'll do a quick review of it and go over some issues with you if there are any. However, there is already a pressing issue. Read the rules and figure it out xP And yes, there is a ranking system in the Wallguard. EDIT: You need at least 3 lines for personality dude :o

Tormented: You have the same issue with the app as SSD (~ V ~) so fix that when you can.

Aix: The technology is what you would expect from a fantasy setting. This world is about in the Iron Age with a lot of magical elements and the closest thing they have to modern technology is a type of early musket.

Admiral: Yes, you can have a dwarf-inspired character. I'm iffy on the dragon sensing thing though. A big part of this RP is that they're keeping their identities a secret so maybe you can have a character that can sense the presence but he/she doesn't actually know what that means seeing as dragons haven't officially existed for over two centuries.

Admiral: Yes, you can have a dwarf-inspired character. I'm iffy on the dragon sensing thing though. A big part of this RP is that they're keeping their identity a secret so maybe you can have a character that can sense the presence but he/she doesn't actually know what that means seeing as dragons haven't officially existed for over two centuries.

Somehow I was expecting that answer :/

But thanks anyway Blu. I know which one I wanna stick with now.

I'm highly iffy about even applying for the RP, let alone being accepted, but it looks interesting, so I might consider putting an app up.

Just give me time to get all plot details down before I consider putting. So I can't guarantee there being an app from me at all. But, it'll be likely.

Archived