Flaming Fighter [Pyro Support]

:^)

Probably the last card I'm making for today.

e3dPTAe.jpg

Once per turn, target 1 Pyro-Type monster in your Graveyard and Banish it. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the targeted monster's ATK. When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, add 1 level 4 or lower Pyro-Type monster, except for "Flaming Fighter", from your Deck to your hand. 

OCG Fixes are welcome. Peace.

MAKE IT A FIRE FIST YEEEEEEAAAAH

No please don't we have enough of those things already.

The first effect ain't so cool yo: a big burn that can end games prematurely. No me gusta. I'd lower the burn to half the ATK.

The second effect is pretty sweet: sangan for Pyros, pretty nice.

The third effect reeks of abuse: mill it, synch up for it, Xyz it, whatever, you get it back anyways. Ever heard if Sinister Serpent? Thus is essentially a Sinister Serpent with a good effect. So yeah get rid if the last clause please.

[quote name="Multiloquent" post="6269237" timestamp="1378570909"]I didn't even realize... Fixing card.   For the third effect, what if I added "by battle"[/quote] Still not so cool because you're essentially feeding into pluses. Also, I forgot to say that you should prevent it from searching itself.

OCG Fix:

Once per turn: You can target 1 Pyro-Type monster in your Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's original ATK. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Add 1 level 4 or lower Pyro-Type monster, except "Flaming Fighter", from your Deck to your hand. 

Archived