Harmony Dragon

Sleepy

NuXef3e.jpgDXaCyKL.jpg

This card is one of many that I uploaded previously as part of a whole deck a while ago. I decided to separate it from the bunch and see what I get.

Drawing by me.

Yes it is a Normal Monster, but it has some pretty fun applications behind it.

-It is searchable by Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders AND it serves as discard fodder for Redox's reviving effect.

-It can be brought out by Rescue Rabbit, letting you Synchro with it with anything else you might already have on the field, or letting you Xyz for all your beloved Rank 3s like Leviair, Leviathan Dragon, Acid Golem, and even less generic ones like Soul of Silvermountain.

-It can be easily sent to the Graveyard by Dragon's Shrine, without having to make it exclusive for it, just because it's a vanilla.

-Dragon Rulers and other Level 7-heavy decks can easily make "Dracension the Supreme Sky Dragon".

-Cyberdark monsters now have a new toy that will open up the Synchro alternatives for them.

-Has all sorts of Normal Monster support like Dark Factory of Mass Production, Faustian Bargain, Swing of Memories, and Silent Doom.

-Box of Friends has a lot of fun with it as well.

Comments/Suggestions/Opinions? =D

I like the flavor text of the card itself depicts it's own usefulness among it's matching Ritual/Normal-Tuner archetype.
And I never really noticed this before, but the artwork looks kinda' like Blue-Eyes.
Also, I'm tempted to suggest giving it 0 DEF just for the extra Box of Friends shenanigans; Assuming you want to maximize this card's potential. But other then that, it's fine the way it is.

I like the flavor text of the card itself depicts it's own usefulness among it's matching Ritual/Normal-Tuner archetype.
And I never really noticed this before, but the artwork looks kinda' like Blue-Eyes.
Also, I'm tempted to suggest giving it 0 DEF just for the extra Box of Friends shenanigans; Assuming you want to maximize this card's potential. But other then that, it's fine the way it is.

Thank you ^0^

I wasn't sure so I wanted someone to bring the Box up xP

He's in a similar position as the SDK Blue-Eyes now that I notice.

Redox probably has better targets than this, even though this is a Tuner, and Rescue Rabbit is generally reserved for cards that want to go into Dolkka/Laggia, because they can immediately do damage. Though this has a multitude of plays, it doesn't really help speed gameplay up (I don't know what Box of Friends does, probably something stupid if it involves Normal Monsters (and we've seen the history with supporting Vanillas, a.k.a. Maiden with Eyes of Blue/Rescue Rabbit)).

I ask you why I would consider running this in my Deck, except besides being an applicable tuner for Trident Dragion plays.

Redox probably has better targets than this, even though this is a Tuner, and Rescue Rabbit is generally reserved for cards that want to go into Dolkka/Laggia, because they can immediately do damage. Though this has a multitude of plays, it doesn't really help speed gameplay up (I don't know what Box of Friends does, probably something stupid if it involves Normal Monsters (and we've seen the history with supporting Vanillas, a.k.a. Maiden with Eyes of Blue/Rescue Rabbit)).

I ask you why I would consider running this in my Deck, except besides being an applicable tuner for Trident Dragion plays.

If I remember well, when Redox is banished, it pretty much only searches itself and that second copy needs to wait a turn to do anything on it's own. Arguably yes, that second Redox could be considered a better target. Though I can assure you, for the search clause of Redox, there are literally no more notable targets ever since the baby got banned.

Laggia/Dolkka targets are more powerful, but this opens up Synchro plays more easily. Plus, even though it is no Dolkka/Laggia, Soul of Silvermountain is pretty decent as a card. It's meant to be more of a "have fun experimenting with some variety" kind of card, really.

Box of Friends:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Box_of_Friends

You have great drawing skills because the artwork is simply amazing.

The flavor text gives a nice message but if it is a reference to something else then I'm afraid I am not getting it.

At first, after reading all the support it gets, I had this feeling that it could be better. But after analyzing it for a bit I think it is just fine, especially after reading that this card is meant to encourage players to have fun experimenting with it.

The suggestions I had in mind were:

-Turn it into LIGHT for Chaos support in Cyberdarks, but it would lose its Redox support.

-Increase slightly its ATK, maybe up to 1800, for beating capabilities, altough that would ruin its flavor a bit because I cannot picture such peaceful dragon with a high ATK, and actually I don't think it should have an equal or higher ATK than "Hunter Dragon", which looks more menacing.

You can pick one of those suggestions if you like them, but Harmony Dragon is fine and I would leave it as it is now.

You have great drawing skills because the artwork is simply amazing.

The flavor text gives a nice message but if it is a reference to something else then I'm afraid I am not getting it.

At first, after reading all the support it gets, I had this feeling that it could be better. But after analyzing it for a bit I think it is just fine, especially after reading that this card is meant to encourage players to have fun experimenting with it.

The suggestions I had in mind were:

-Turn it into LIGHT for Chaos support in Cyberdarks, but it would lose its Redox support.

-Increase slightly its ATK, maybe up to 1800, for beating capabilities, altough that would ruin its flavor a bit because I cannot picture such peaceful dragon with a high ATK, and actually I don't think it should have an equal or higher ATK than "Hunter Dragon", which looks more menacing.

You can pick one of those suggestions if you like them, but Harmony Dragon is fine and I would leave it as it is now.

Thank you xP
Don't worry it's not a reference to anything. It's an EARTH Dragon even though it's image doesn't really show it is, so I wanted the description to give it a sort of earthbound feeling (NOT referring to Earthbound Immortals, I mean to feeling earthbound), so it turned out like that. ^^"

Yeeaaaaah.....

1800 would have been awesome, but I didn't want this to be too good.

Chaos support woud be a good idea for a card like this. I really only thought that there are only like, 4 EARTH Dragon Normal Monsters in the game, with probably 1 being non-Trubute. Hehehe.

Archived