Koko the Buster

Koko the Buster

Blue Flame

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,910 posts
Minerva, Lightsworn Maiden / LIGHT
Spellcaster Tuner / Level 3 / 800 ATK / 200 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard. If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.

#judgment day more like judgment dragon

This card is going to be incredibly relevant in the build playing Raiden. Wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be amazing. Not totally confirmed btw.

iVhwSGqeXuh2o.gif

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Electric Boogaloo

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,499 posts

When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 LIGHT Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand whose Level is less than or equal to the number of "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard.

C・HERO Kayos

C・HERO Kayos

C・HERO

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,056 posts

Black

Black

Don't lose your way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,559 posts

So how about them Wyburstars into Ancient Sacred Wyvern or Black Rose.

Shiny

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Nyo-ho~!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,762 posts

Because we needed this, right? Like, really?

Legendary British Soul

Legendary British Soul

~Top Hat Regulator~

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,651 posts
  • Easter Egg Award

Most definitely.

In all seriousness though, I'd rather have had a searcher for RUM before we got another one for JD.

This is as far as you go. Your life points will soon be reduced to 0, and your life will be dust. It over. The heart is pain. The heart that humans used to believe in hold this pain. All your wishes that you've ever had, are all just pain. How worthless! Your hearts are what caused the future to be destroyed. Little Boy, this is Despair... Turn End. - Aporia

The girl who blocked TPP in the mart and KT the Dragonite get to occupy my sig

wtagw6.jpg2n07ns4.jpg

a709b8f5cdd8b64cb6aada33e60fd0e8.png

Rest of Sig

Jord200

Jord200

Im the black haired guy the 4 r my harem

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts
  • Easter Egg Award

Why.... Just.... Why...... Konami, really?

HIDAN'S SCYTHE (STAMP) WAS STOLEN BY Jord200 ON 31/10/09

stamp-raven.png

2ce1y6f.jpg

The Anime Music Station http://forum.yugiohc...-music-station/

Armadilloz

Armadilloz

Electric Boogaloo

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,499 posts
You know....
While I appreciate the fact they are trying to cut down on Sworns' idiocy of being absolutely reliant on luck, it still doesn't change the fact Judgment Dragon is poorly designed.
Giving it a searcher is rather absurd :/

Striker

Striker

Love is what keeps me going.

• Moderators
  • 16,326 posts
  • Easter Egg Award

Oh look, Konami is trying to bring relevance to a luck-sack Deck and make it into a yet another broken Deck with 1 card. The fact that it needs 8 Lightsworns to bring out JD doesn't save this card from broken stupidity at all. Sometimes I wonder if Konami can consistently get it right considering that they did so with the banlist...

aqrfq.jpg

eqa4wo.jpg

Sometimes you gotta step in and see where life takes you.

Digi-Boy

Digi-Boy

M76/ makes me Moist

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

Kamina-san did not die for a card like this to be made.  Konami should be ashamed.

mido9

mido9

Best Title goes here

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts

Can we ban JD now?

ZKz3oWr.png

LoL: IllusoryLumines

Black

Black

Don't lose your way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,559 posts

Can we ban JD now?

"No because it's charges' fault not JDs if you kill JD ls die and they don't deserve that bosses deserve to be broken"

Shiny

Miror B

Miror B

Skitty~ <3

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,764 posts

"No because it's charges' fault not JDs if you kill JD ls die and they don't deserve that bosses deserve to be broken"

Tell the idiot they got plague and Mezuki back for bos s***.

Thank you Dharc

Unless otherwise stated, I do not make my own pictures, and they're almost always googled.

Horus Lupercal

Horus Lupercal

Your Nightmares are mine to command...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,541 posts

I do have to say: Is anyone really that shocked that they gave the deck a JD searcher?

Because it sounds exactly like what they wold do

I do love the idea of this being in some kinda chaos build with the Wyverns as Black said.

Good thing I brought my Axe Cane

2r68WSt.png

The Joker will Lock all....

Thanks to someone from CGC.

Black

Black

Don't lose your way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,559 posts

Tell the idiot they got plague and Mezuki back for bos s***.

You go tell him. He' in the September 2013 TCG Banlist thread.

Shiny

Jord200

Jord200

Im the black haired guy the 4 r my harem

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,596 posts
  • Easter Egg Award

Kamina-san did not die for a card like this to be made.  Konami should be ashamed.

What does Gurren Lagann have to do with anything?

HIDAN'S SCYTHE (STAMP) WAS STOLEN BY Jord200 ON 31/10/09

stamp-raven.png

2ce1y6f.jpg

The Anime Music Station http://forum.yugiohc...-music-station/

Digi-Boy

Digi-Boy

M76/ makes me Moist

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,679 posts

What does Gurren Lagann have to do with anything?

Nothing, but Kamina died for everyone's sake.  He cared for the world and a card like this is an insult to his ideals.

Justice Master

Justice Master

The Most Insane Sane Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Again, I have to play Dragon's Advocate. JD is isn't as broken as everyone screams that it is.

Allow me to hammer that into your heads. Machina Fortress is worse, Grapha is FAR worse, and just about every Elemental Dragon as well. That being said, JD is powerful. Very powerful. He is nothing to scoff at, but certainly doesn't merit the absolute hatred he receives. Allowing you to search him out if you have 8 Lightswarns in the grave is really good and this card will see play. Lightswarn revival? Not at all. I'm indifferent to this card.

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Nyo-ho~!

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,762 posts

You can also search Eclipse Wyvern and Lightpulsar Dragon with it, if you don't have enough.

Black

Black

Don't lose your way

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,559 posts

Again, I have to play Dragon's Advocate. JD is isn't as broken as everyone screams that it is.

Allow me to hammer that into your heads. Machina Fortress is worse, Grapha is FAR worse, and just about every Elemental Dragon as well. That being said, JD is powerful. Very powerful. He is nothing to scoff at, but certainly doesn't merit the absolute hatred he receives. Allowing you to search him out if you have 8 Lightswarns in the grave is really good and this card will see play. Lightswarn revival? Not at all. I'm indifferent to this card.

ITT: Broken cards exist so broken cards are okay

Machina Fortress isn't more broken than JD and you're a moron if you think it is. Being recurring on a general -1 isn't as powerful as you think it is.

Also, you're comparing Judgment Dragon to cards that are completely unlike him, which invalidates your point as you're literally saying "broken s*** exists so don't hate Judgment Dragon"

As a card, JD is a horrendously designed card that is nothing but a plague on the game. To quote a certain BehindTheMask:
"f***ing awesome! (and by awesome I mean great card for a deck that everyone hates because judgment dragon is a dick)"

There's no defending a free-to-drop nuke for 1000 LP on a 3000 body.

Shiny

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users