Ritual Fiends that bring about Synchros?

SunKistRebelution

I found myself in the recent past to be browsing the RP section of this site and happened upon a remake/retelling/reframing of the 5Ds storyline. This intrigued me because it has been a long while since I made an archetype without XYZs, which made me think back on if I had ever used Ritual Monsters in one. I don't think I have, so I tried to merge the two ideas. Now, this archetype could theoretically be used for XYZs as well but as I have it now I do not want to create any specifically for it.

Actually, now that I am typing this out, I am considering asking to be in the RP myself. So, in that vein, some feedback and constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to everyone who helps out!

P.S. If you can't read any of these, point it out. The lack of spoilers is mostly due to my laziness......

[spoiler: Tuners]

ap_uuren.jpg

ap_uudin.jpg

ap_uugon.jpg

ap_uukan.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Ritual Monsters]

ap_chief_uuvun.jpg

ar_vundala.jpg

ar_vunsebe.jpg

ar_vunmizi.jpg

ar_vungoko.jpg

ar_terror_xyolm.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Spells and Traps]

a_chanted_incantation.jpg

a_dance_of_conjuring.jpg

a_circle_of_the_arcane.jpg

valley_of_altars.jpg

remembered_rite.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler: Synchros]

au_monopo.jpg

au_gahaia.jpg

au_jekele.jpg

au_authority_qurusu.jpg

aa_rezo_atulymi.jpg

[/spoiler]

The RP I'm thinking about joining uses Signer Dragons, so even though they are pretty much full, I decided to make one for this Deck:

[spoiler: Signer Dragon]

SIGNER_DRAGON_arisen_rite_dragon.jpg

[/spoiler]

You know, as far as Ritual monsters go, you don't need to include "Cannot be Normal Summon or Set" in their text.
I mean, since Ritual monsters are bound to their matching Ritual Spell cards, that automatically tells the user that they can only be played by X method.
Like, take Super War Lion for example, as it's basically what I'm getting at:
300px-SuperWarLion-PP02-EN-ScR-UE.png

As for the rest...
I would be careful with Chanted Incantation. I mean, given the nature of your Synchros and how they recycle your Graveyard, and how Incantation lets you recover any card; Just try not to let this lead to broken loop or anything. I mean, aside from the fact your Synchros need a lot of resource to play, it's just something to note and keep in mind.

Archived