Dark Souls Boss Set

Bender B. Rodríguez

These are all bosses from the game Dark Souls. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and decided to make cards themed after it. Their effects are based of of their ability/difficulty in-game. They all scale in power in accordance with the order you would fight them in the game and their strength in-game. Some of the effects aren't quite right (in line with the game) but I have created around 20 bosses, and will post one a day.

And the first post is, The Taurus Demon, a true pivotal point in the game, in the sense that he is there, gaurding the bridge, to show you that, you are NOT ready yet. Now, I know he is not the first boss and most Dark Souls fans on this site will wish to see the first boss, I most likely will not make him, being as I could not give him any abilities, and trust me I have tried. At any rate, here is the first boss (for this thread), the mighty Taurus Demon!!

q8k6RzF.jpg

Well, it's not bad for starting off the set. Would really like to see more than just one card though.
Anyways, the cards has a few OCG errors. 
Fix: "This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card declares an attack, it gains 600 ATK until the end of the Damage Step. Once per turn, if this attacking card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: It can make a second attack in a row. You can only control 1 "Boss - Taurus Demon"."

You might wanna reduce the ATK gain a bit to 400. it's only  level 5...

Lol, forgot to post a card yesterday, and thanks for the OCG advice, and most of these cards will have poor/average OCG, because there are not many like them.

Anyway to make up for lost time i'm going to post two today, and they are; Belfry Gargoyles, and the infamous Capra Demon.

WPorTN9.jpg

76ovYzh.jpg

As a quick side-note, image quality will most likely be poor. Though there are quite a few of these that look great.

Archived