Gundam Build Fighters

gundam-build-fighters.jpg

The story is set in the near future when GunPla Battles, competitions that pit Gundam plastic models against each other, have become popular worldwide in the “Second GunPla Boom.” Sei Iori, a first-year middle-school student and the only son of a model shop owner, is talented at building GunPla, but inexperienced in the GunPla Battles. He encounters a mysterious boy named Reiji, who happens to be an accomplished Gundam Fighter. Together, they strive for the GunPla Battle world championships.

By reading the description I felt like this was going to be awful. However, the promise and cameos that the first episode has really was unexpected. Liking both the protags so far, too.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god episode 1 Ramba Ral cameo let's fucking go son

Overall I actually really enjoyed it. Nice to see Wing Zero get trashed by a Gyan as easily as it did, made me laugh a good amount because of the amount of childhood trauma it must have caused so many people.

• 2 weeks later...

Overall I actually really enjoyed it. Nice to see Wing Zero get trashed by a Gyan as easily as it did, made me laugh a good amount because of the amount of childhood trauma it must have caused so many people.

WHAT!!?? NONONONONONONONO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SAY IT ISNT SO!!!!

Am I the only one who thought the "Let's settle this with a Gunpla Battle!" is sort of a shot at other toy anime? It just seemed like it was aware at how ridiculous it was.

Same logic could be applied to Yugioh/etc.
The fate of the world is decided upon who has a team of 6x Mewtwo... Heh...
That aside-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC1owUxslXQ

Episode 8 is pimp as hell.
>Dark Gundam
>Tallgeese Valkyrie
>Astray finally appears
>etc

THIS EPISODE IS SOOOOOO GOOD =D

Archived