Pokemon X & Y (Post Launch)

Eury

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna use Aero in Mega Form, need it to keep Lucky Egg because it's Slow exp group is a little annoying as everyone else is Medium Slow (bar Sylveon's Medium Fast). Might mega for EV if needed.

Finally went and got Psyshock on X, for Y's Sylveon. Now it just kicks everything's ass.

Making myself stylish again on Y to get into the Lumiose Boutique, found the Style List from Serebii again Done 2 of the High ones, and 2 of Min ones. Can't do the other high one. Might waste money on the taxis.

Well I've never used Aerodactyl before. And the Starter mix was because I needed someone to use Poison Jab/Poison type move so it was either use Venusaur or Poison Jab Blaziken, and work the other 2 out. Plus I raised the other 2 Kalos starters fully. I stole X's 1st incarnations Chespin which temporary came a X team member with Goodra, leaving just it to raise a proper team member.

Ah the impossible Ralts, I remember it. I was sure his Ralts was at Lv 5, 1 level too low to be possible used on it's own.

I can understand the usefulness of the catching tutorial, but as you should have a skip option. I mean didn't LGFR have Teachy TV?

Ah the impossible Ralts, I remember it. I was sure his Ralts was at Lv 5, 1 level too low to be possible used on it's own.

I can understand the usefulness of the catching tutorial, but as you should have a skip option. I mean didn't LGFR have Teachy TV?

Wasn't the enc rate of the Ralts there like 1%?

Wow. Scrolling over my PC box, I managed to find a Modest Solar Power Charmeleon with Dragon Hidden Power that I caught in the Friend Safari. Took him to the IV Judge and he says he's got perfect IVs in Sp. Atk, Sp. Def, and Speed. Well I'll be...

I'm not much of a breeder, but is it worth getting a more perfect Charmander later on with Dragon Pulse?

[quote name="Broke. N" post="6311523" timestamp="1385425213"]Shouldn't you guys be more concerned about the fact that he somehow managed to train up a Pokemon with no offensive moves while having no other Pokemon?[/quote] There's also the chance that he may have caught another Pokemon without actually having to damage it.

Archived