Manga Card #1 - Starship Adjust Plane

玄魔の王

How is it "kept on a leash"? It's fantastic in MPB, don't get me wrong, but it's like Black Salvo from space-hell. And like Black Salvo, the identity of the monsters you revive ceases to be meaningful. This is so much faster than the rest of the Deck that victory would hinge on drawing this quickly or searching it with Genex Neutron. It would invalidate all Level 3 MPBs. Dracossack can carry games by itself; being able to manipulate the Tokens with your smaller monsters would be icing--not even icing, just a single sprinkle.

Not to say any of this is "bad", but this would be completely centralizing.

How is it "kept on a leash"? It's fantastic in MPB, don't get me wrong, but it's like Black Salvo from space-hell. And like Black Salvo, the identity of the monsters you revive ceases to be meaningful. This is so much faster than the rest of the Deck that victory would hinge on drawing this quickly or searching it with Genex Neutron. It would invalidate all Level 3 MPBs. Dracossack can carry games by itself; being able to manipulate the Tokens with your smaller monsters would be icing--not even icing, just a single sprinkle.

Not to say any of this is "bad", but this would be completely centralizing.

The purpose of the first line was to limit what this could actually be used for, so that Black Rose and Big Eye spam wouldn't be a problem, As it stands, MPB is pretty much the only deck that can use this consistently. As for centralising the deck... that may be a bit of a problem, but I find at present MPBs aren't overly coherent and few of them are actually any good, most of those being the Level 4s anyway.

Also, as it stands you can use this and a stray Token to make AOJ Decisive Armor against Lightsworn.

Archived