~Mechanical Dungeon~, Updated and better

~RoBoTiClOvEr~

Hey guys, welcome to the Mechanical Dungeon. The Mechanical Dungeon now is a place where it's more then talking about Mechanical Yugioh Cards and creating them. it can be about also card groups, creating games, possible role playing of machine like duels, etc. We need your help to make this a better club though this is a renovation. Donating points to raise up for a game or contest would do just nicely.
[spoiler: Rules]
No Flaming
No Spamming
No Inappropriate Content
No Scamming
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Contests at the moment]
NONE.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler: Contests coming up]
[/spoiler]
Most important rule for me (still):
Have fun!
Members:
- ~RoBoTiClOvEr~ (~wInDoW's EPIC~)
- Sakura Haruno
- Speedy the First
- StealthyTyranitar
- EPTinYugi
- dandandalaxy3
- banddude
- -Aqua-

- Char the Blademaster
- Kwisatz-Haderach
- Dyson Sphere
[spoiler: Card Of The Month]
Card of The Month is where I put up the fancy new card that will be trending in the ~Mechanical Dungeon~ and to show what people could get into and try to beat for the month. There could also be conversations on the card if there's anyway to improve it, or make it better.
[/spoiler]
My Dream:
Make this club as successful as the hotel I ran before it got archived.
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/172465-the-ycm-super-hotel-summer-is-coming/=
[spoiler: Current Topic]
It can be general if no one can think of something.

[/spoiler]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool. I'm making the set right now, it entails special summoning "C-Draco" monsters when you special summon Cyber monsters. They then provide support for the cyber dragons.

Mind if you show it when you get the chance? I plan on making a thing called the "Card of The Week" or "Month", to show the hot new trendy cards people here are making.

Well, here's an example of one of the cards:

k5idFp6.jpg

Lore: When you Special Summon a "Cyber Dragon" monster, you may Special Summon this card in face up Defense position. This card cannot change its battle position if you activate this effect. If you Special Summon this card this way: As long as this card is face up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot attack any other Light/Machine type monsters (except this card.)

Sorry, effects aren't loading onto my cards...

Archived