Mononoke [Ghost] Archetype - Happy Halloween!

Loyalist

I don't usually upload archetypes of my own but since Halloween is coming up I couldn't help but make use of the opportunity and make a Halloween themed archetype.

[spoiler='Fun Facts']Mononoke means "Specter" or "Ghost" in Japanese.
All Monsters are named after a ghost like entity in Japanese folklore.
Chochinobake is japanese for a ghost lantern
Bakeneko is Japanese for a Shape shifting cat (thus it's effect to change to another monster).

Namazu was a giant catfish which caused earthquakes and tsunamis in Japanese folklore.

Orochi was a giant serpent like creature with 8 heads and 8 tails, slain by the God Susanoo[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Monsters']AcZtUw9.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned you can send 1 Monster from your hand to the graveyard and if you do your opponent must then send 1 Monster from their hand to the graveyard. While you have 3 or More "Mononoke" Monsters in your graveyard this card gains 700 ATK.

Je5xMha.jpg

FLIP: Return this card you control to the deck and if you do Special Summon 1 "Mononoke" Monster from your graveyard. Then if you have 5 or More "Mononoke" Monsters in your graveyard send 1 random card from your opponent's hand to the graveyard.

vYzRMmG.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned you can send 1 "Mononoke" Monster you control to the graveyard and if you do your opponent must send 1 Monster from their hand to the graveyard. When this card is sent to the graveyard you can target 1 "Mononoke" Monster except "Mononoke Namazu" in your graveyard and return that target to your hand.

FVRapPz.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summoned this card from your hand or graveyard by sending 1 "Mononoke" card you control to the graveyard. While both players have 4 or less cards in their hand the original ATK of all "Mononoke" Monsters you control becames 2200.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells and Traps']

jdbnTNo.jpg

When this card is activated change all "Mononoke" Monsters you control to face-down defence position and rearrange their positions. Each time a Monster is sent from your opponent's hand to the graveyard you can Special summon 1 "Mononoke" Monster from your hand.

MRFNjcC.jpg

When this card is activated reveal the top 3 cards of your deck: Send all "Mononoke" Monsters revealed by this effect to the graveyard. While your opponent has less than 4 cards in his hand "Mononoke" Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.[/spoiler]

Deck tips:

Recurring_Nightmare works very well as all the monsters (except Orochi) have 0 DEF.

Assuming you have enough monsters in your graveyard you can use Bakenako to Special Namazu to force your opponent to discard 2 cards whilst sending Namazu to the graveyard to get back any "Mononoke" Monster from your graveyard.

Orochi can send any "Mononoke" card including the (purposefully) continuous Spell/trap cards. Namazu is a good choice to send if you want to Summon Orochi.

More tips will be added later...

Thanks for your interest and as always feedback is appreciated!

Not a bad idea although I want to keep it within the theme of the deck (which is defiantly not burn lol). If I can think of an alternative way of gaining advantage (like getting more Mononoke Monsters in the graveyard) that would be better and maintain the theme of the deck.

Archived