My attempt at an idea my friends had

chaosreaper

Broken Card is Broken, i really need help in balancing and rewording it to make it less text heavy.

I would have preferred it to be No.6, but we already have OOParts Atlanthal D:

Any help for a good image would be appreciated.

IaQUasc.jpg

Text -

2 or more (Max 5) level 4 or higher "Fortune Lady" monsters.
This cards attribute is also treated as DARK, WATER, FIRE, EARTH and WIND. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to its Rank x 500. Increase this cards Rank by 1 during each of your Standby Phases (max 12). During either players turn; you can detach 1 xyz material from this card; activate one of the following effects depending on the attribute of the detached material -
LIGHT - Special Summon 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster from your Deck or Graveyard. FIRE - Send 1 Monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard, and if it was Face-Up, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. WIND - You can send Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard Equal to the number of face-up "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control. WATER - Draw cards equal to this cards Rank divided by 2 (rounded Down). DARK - Increase the Level/Rank of all "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control by up to 2. This card cannot attack this turn. EARTH - Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Then you can Draw 1 card.
If this card would be destroyed while it has a Xyz material: return it to your Extra Deck.

This cards attribute is also treated as a DARK, WATER, FIRE, EARTH and WIND attribute monster. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to its Rank x 500. Increase this cards Rank increased by 1 during each of your this cards controllers Standby Phases (to a maximum of 12). During either players turn; you can detach 1 xyz material from this card; activate one of the following effects depending on the attribute of the detached material -
LIGHT - Special Summon up-to 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster from your Deck and/or Graveyard. FIRE - Send 1 Monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard, and if it was Face-Up, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK power. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. WIND - You can send Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard Equal to the number of face-up "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control. WATER - Draw cards equal to this cards Rank divided by 2 (rounded Down). DARK - Increase the Level/Rank of all "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control by up to 2. This card cannot attack this turn. EARTH - Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Then you can Draw 1 card.
If this card would be destroyed while it has a Xyz material: return it to your Extra Deck instead.

Eeeeh, bit OP.

note i did say i need help re-wording and balancing it XD

This cards attribute is also treated as a DARK, WATER, FIRE, EARTH and WIND attribute monster. This cards ATK and DEF are equal to its Rank x 500. Increase this cards Rank increased by 1 during each of your this cards controllers Standby Phases (to a maximum of 12). During either players turn; you can detach 1 xyz material from this card; activate one of the following effects depending on the attribute of the detached material -
LIGHT - Special Summon up-to 1 "Fortune Lady" Monster from your Deck and/or Graveyard. FIRE - Send 1 Monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard, and if it was Face-Up, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its ATK power. This card cannot attack the turn you use this effect. WIND - You can send Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls to the Graveyard Equal to the number of face-up "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control. WATER - Draw cards equal to this cards Rank divided by 2 (rounded Down). DARK - Increase the Level/Rank of all "Fortune Lady" Monsters you control by up to 2. This card cannot attack this turn. EARTH - Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Then you can Draw 1 card.
If this card would be destroyed while it has a Xyz material: return it to your Extra Deck instead.

thans for th wording fixes. modding it now.

Archived