League Of Legends Yugioh Cards

loleeolio

These were all made by me, post who I should make next and I'll get to it!

A special thanks to StealthyTyranitar for all his advice!

UPDATE: Added 4 more cards. Jarvan IV-The Exemplar Of Demacia, Jax-The Grandmaster At Arms, Rumble-The Mechanized Menace, and Teemo, The Swift Scout

UPDATE: Added Yorick-The Gravedigger, along with the tokens he needs.

UPDATE: Added 6 cards. Anivia-The Cryophoenix, Nocturne-The Eternal Nightmare, Trundle-The Troll King, Urgot-The Headsman's Pride, Fiddlesticks-The Harbinger Of Death, and the "Crow" token for him. 

UPDATE: Changed Baron Nashor to a continuous spell card, added Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss.

UPDATE: Added 5 cards-Gangplank-The Saltwater Scourge, Olaf-The Berserker, Pantheon-The Artisan Of War, Vayne-The Night Hunter, and Vladimir-The Crimson Reaper

UPDATE: Added 8 cards-Alistar, Brand, Innervating Locket, Shyvana and her Dragon Form, Volibear, Xerath, and The Institute Of War. Minions can now be summoned! Also, sorry about Dragon Shyvana having bad art, couldn't find a good picture. :(

UPDATE: Added 5 cards-Fizz and Chum, Taric, Zephyr, and Zhonya's Hourglass

BeAzi2y.jpg

gE3tvt4.jpg

EdH1GE5.jpg

RUiRx2D.jpgGt9vHKw.jpg

e0b19CU.jpg

NSFmLoq.jpg

BXv42aH.jpg

ivqhPLm.jpg

LtmARtk.jpg

QVFABho.jpg

KN8W5VS.jpg

Suu0K9j.jpg

bel1Ma0.jpgUDU6Q8k.jpg

DSA87kw.jpgMXPHdIb.jpg

ez6PP80.jpg

I1G5e1a.jpg

8gTpkPy.jpg

qeOHfRS.jpg

5drtElV.jpg

wnNkXBw.jpg

oMSsceI.jpg

uxeDMZN.jpgdv5ukCa.jpgvJ9BD5N.jpg

eH5Y9dg.jpg

0wNw9K4.jpg

YJ6I8x4.jpg

N8XxwmY.jpgFI8c15b.jpg

7bEgDpG.jpg9mw4fTp.jpg

uStktTz.jpg

S5UEykX.jpg

bh8zfC5.jpg

auzuGO7.jpg

g7wBA3A.jpg

JEd3wFx.jpg

X9BtQyy.jpg

2Plrzqw.jpg

1BdZMEm.jpgQkUovKs.jpg

M3tQOYR.jpg

Dd51tQw.jpg

PRw9DBC.jpg

QdI23Of.jpg

e2P136x.jpg

KmWzW6A.jpg

HvkXBmf.jpg

0LdTp5t.jpg

m5nFG7u.jpg

IiKlN5f.jpg

73Bp9bM.jpg

Kr9YIn1.jpg

6WSbMkI.jpg

UfX8Njs.jpg

KU1rAVc.jpg

8svJ0M9.jpg

IB5JPVl.jpg

KTcBCWd.jpg

9UdfLFP.jpg

A2uQj8p.jpgrcXIUjl.jpg

I1z72Q8.jpg9osML65.jpg

RTKfFwt.jpg

Co4Kxs2.jpgYc2LqNx.jpg

BbAVtZc.jpg

fjZg0Yv.jpg

Most of the cards are level 5 even though they aren't that powerful to require a tribute. If I were you, I would make a field spell card like "Summoners Rift" which will decrease the level of all champion-type monsters by 1. Just like "Umi" and several water-type level 5 monsters. So you can normal summon these level 5 monsters without a tribute.

Holy crap you put a lot of work into this. I haven't had a chance to read through all the cards so I'll talk about effects/balancing later. Theme-wise is pretty good, the art you got could be better (League does have some nice, high-quality art). But in terms of quantity you've done quite the job of making a lot of monsters though. Quick question by the way; does Champion simple mean they are effect monsters, except with reference to League of Legends?

Also yes. You need a Summoner's Rift/Twisted Treeline/Howling Abyss/Crystal Scar field spell. Maybe not all of them, but two or so would be cool.

Holy crap you put a lot of work into this. I haven't had a chance to read through all the cards so I'll talk about effects/balancing later. Theme-wise is pretty good, the art you got could be better (League does have some nice, high-quality art). But in terms of quantity you've done quite the job of making a lot of monsters though. Quick question by the way; does Champion simple mean they are effect monsters, except with reference to League of Legends?

Also yes. You need a Summoner's Rift/Twisted Treeline/Howling Abyss/Crystal Scar field spell. Maybe not all of them, but two or so would be cool.

I'll add the cards you mentioned soon, any ideas for what effects they'd have?

• 2 weeks later...

Is this based off a video game?

Use spoilers to organize everything.

I'll do one card at a time. First one. Aatrox.

I saw the minion token monsters, but there not really made into token cards. They're more like monster effect cards. Maybe change that to make it more realistic. 

Champion is not a type of monster. Warrior would fit most of these cards so you could change that.

Seeing what level Aatrox is, i would say his stats are good and effect is great.

I don't think it's overpowered since you have to tribute 2 minion token cards; which might not be on the field at the time, and who knows when you would pull the summoners call spell card. His effect might be a bit under powered.

Is this based off a video game?

Use spoilers to organize everything.

I'll do one card at a time. First one. Aatrox.

I saw the minion token monsters, but there not really made into token cards. They're more like monster effect cards. Maybe change that to make it more realistic. 

Champion is not a type of monster. Warrior would fit most of these cards so you could change that.

Seeing what level Aatrox is, i would say his stats are good and effect is great.

I don't think it's overpowered since you have to tribute 2 minion token cards; which might not be on the field at the time, and who knows when you would pull the summoners call spell card. His effect might be a bit under powered.

First off, yes these cards are based off of League of Legends. Next, I used champion type as characters in LoL are called just that, however I did put a real type (warrior, spellcaster, etc.) beside it. Finally, I was trying to find a way to make minions important, any ideas?

Seems liike an awesome game. I shall look into that.

Well if i was you i would remove the champion type part from the cards for it isn't realistic, but you can keep it. It's in no harms way.

To make the token cards stronger. I suggest adding token type effects into some of the monster cards because if only 1 monster card has an effect related to tokens out the whole deck. Then it wouldnt be very useful.

To make the token cards stronger. I suggest adding token type effects into some of the monster cards because if only 1 monster card has an effect related to tokens out the whole deck. Then it wouldnt be very useful.

I was thinking the same thing. LoL is Free to Play so you should try it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived