Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My body is reeeaaadddyyyy~ but while I like the 'OOC summary' idea, I don't like the idea of rounds very much. It could prove to be an annoying, unnecessary regulation.

Also, I can't help but note that my character isn't accepted yet on the front page. Did I do anything wrong? ._.

[quote name="Merciful Idiot" post="6303650" timestamp="1384227933"]My body is reeeaaadddyyyy~ but while I like the 'OOC summary' idea, I don't like the idea of rounds very much. It could prove to be an annoying, unnecessary regulation.   Also, I can't help but note that my character isn't accepted yet on the front page. Did I do anything wrong? ._.[/quote] Make sure you read the terms and conditions all the way through,

[spoiler=Second App][hr]

Untitled0_zps538d4808.png

"I know a lot of things about myself. I know that I've always been big for my age. I know that a lot of people find me very attractive. And more importantly, I know that there's something very wrong with me, and that it's not just my autism. Although..."

[hr]
Personal Information
[hr]
Name: Stellar Tetanus
Date of Birth: November 20
[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]Stellar is actually a larger than normal young woman, standing at 6' 2" and weighing in at 180lbs, with a BWH ratio of 42-31-42. This is the kind of body shape that guys get nosebleeds over, so it's no surprise that she more often than not leaves a trail of such in her wake. The way she walks only adds fuel to this wildfire, as she always tends to move her hips from side to side as she does, with her breasts bouncing ever so slightly. Stellar can be seen with a smile on her face most of the time, but overall she doesn't show her true expression, so if she says she feels a certain way, you'll just have to take her word for it. Another thing as that the headdress Stellar often wears has been designed around the "rabbit ear" aerials that protrude from her head, and had been lodged in her brain since an accident she got into when she was 7. These aerials glow a turquoise color when Stellar charges Animus into her body, and how brightly they glow is in proportion to how much Animus is charged.

5c0d5d955a4f1fc7ee5942de4970c8b47e3c1971[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Minori's childhood friend, and a very smexy one at that to. Stellar has a severe case of autism, which pretty much kills any chance of her socializing with anyone. Unless it's a one-on-one conversation, preferably with someone that she actually knows well like Minori. Speaking of Minori, Stellar is well aware of the heavy crush he has on her, and she's also the only person that knew that he was a boy the whole time, with everyone else still oblivious to his true gender. Still, she intends to keep that a secret on one condition: Minori has to take Stellar out on a date at precisely 8pm on a Friday every week. Stellar has always had a thing for boys touching on their feminine side, and she also always wanted to treat herself to a lady's night out. What Stellar and Minori actually do each night depends entirely on the former's mood; sometimes they go to a movie, sometimes they eat out at a restaurant, and sometimes they just chillax inside a spa for a bit... before shenanigans ensue.

While Minori's not around to oversee her, though, Stellar can be rather... difficult at best. There's a certain aura about her that wards [acronym='Minori's one of the few that doesn't give a rat's ass about it']most people[/acronym] away from actually befriending her as a person, even though she still gets lovey-dovey looks from the other boys... as well as nose bleeds and all that polava. Stellar is also a bit of a klutz as well; although she doesn't fall for people trying to trip her up, she has a bad habit of accidentally walking into things from time to time that she knows damn well she should've seen coming, such as tables and railings and open locker doors etc. She's oblivious to insults too, and will even take the most offensive of such as nothing more than constructive criticism. However, [acronym='as hard as it is, one must admit']look past the obliviousness and the klutziness[/acronym] and you see a hidden intellect somewhere within Stellar that's just waiting to be exposed. Perhaps this hidden intellect is key to figuring out why Stellar had made it into Daedalus College in the first place.[/spoiler]

[hr]
[spoiler=Talents/Abilities]Unlike Minori, Stellar is actually capable of holding her own in case things get physical, and is much stronger than most people give her credit for. She can use Animus to give herself superhuman strength, and if she channels enough Animus into her body, she can literally become [acronym='trying to push, pull or even TACKLE her won't get you anywhere at this point']unable to be budged[/acronym]... outside of her own will, of course. Animus can be charged inside Stellar's body surprisingly quickly, and if you don't keep an eye on them aerials, she can become fully charged before you know it. Whether the aerials are actually helping this charge is unknown. But should any allies need Stellar's services of Animus immediately, they can also charge whatever Animus they can spare into Stellar's body. A peculiar thing about Stellar is that she seems incapable of feeling pain, and instead feels an odd sense of pleasure. However, it's important to realize that Stellar can still take damage to her body, and the only reason why she feels pleasure in place of pain is because her pain receptors are [acronym='as in, they don't work']stuffed[/acronym].

Stellar knows all the languages in the book, but she can only conduct basic conversation in any language not named Britiannian. Still, the sheer number of languages in which Stellar can introduce herself and her friends and ask how someone's day was is beyond belief, and if she can keep the conversation generic, it can run for tens of minutes at the very least. It's only when she tries to think of certain words that she runs out of language talent.[/spoiler]

[hr]
[spoiler=Other]Ideal Voice Actors: Carrie Keranen (English)/Kaori Mizuhashi (Japanese)

Theme Song: I'm With You, by Avril Lavigne[/spoiler][/spoiler]

^I can always work on this app on the fly, but apart from that, I'm ready.

Also, Minori's done for the most part as well. Just needs [acronym='and hopefully NOT a back story']evaluation[/acronym].

Are you sure about Tetanus? I know it's related to her big stature, but Tetanus's connotation is just....feels wrong.

Also for Merc, found the post:

Anyway, I'd like to point out that Animus can't really repair inanimate objects.

Okay let me get down to some very basic Animus theory.

When healing a person, Animus empowers your cells to divide faster and such whereas there would have to be some sort of nano-machine or something if you meant to repair machines the same way. Some people innately know how to do heal or figure it out through messing around, but everyone's different. It isn't meant to be very rapid regeneration, but moreover something like most video games, though if you heal, you drain yourself.

Guys.[quote name="Admiral_Stalfos19" post="6303710" timestamp="1384234618"][spoiler=Second App][hr]Untitled0_zps538d4808.png[color=#40e0d0][i]"I know a [/i]lot[i] of things about myself. I know that I've always been big for my age. I know that a lot of people find me very attractive. And more importantly, I know that there's something very wrong with me, and that it's not just my autism. Although..."[/i][/color][hr][b]Personal Information[/b][hr]Name: Stellar TetanusAge: 20Gender: FemaleDate of Birth: November 20[hr][spoiler=Appearance]Stellar is actually a larger than [i]normal[/i] young woman, standing at 6' 2" and weighing in at 180lbs, with a BWH ratio of 42-31-42. This is the kind of body shape that guys get nosebleeds over, so it's no surprise that she more often than not leaves a trail of such in her wake. Stellar can always be seen with a smile on her face; quite literally too, as the most neutral expression she can manage is a weak smile. However, her aqua-colored eyes are never more than half open.5c0d5d955a4f1fc7ee5942de4970c8b47e3c1971[/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Personality][/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Talents/Abilities][/spoiler][hr][spoiler=Other]Ideal Voice Actors: Carrie Keranen (English)/Kaori Mizuhashi (Japanese)Theme Song: Yet to be decided[/spoiler][/spoiler] ^I can always work on this app on the fly, but apart from that, I'm ready. Also, Minori's done for the most part as well. Just needs [acronym='and hopefully NOT a back story']evaluation[/acronym].[/quote] Make site you've read ALL the terms and conditions. C'mon guys.

Anyway, I'd like to point out that Animus can't really repair inanimate objects.

Same method as Ain described it. If need be, Isaiah will take small spare parts or junks of the proper material, create a tinier opening and dump them into the inanimate object, and then use these parts to help with his repairing or modifications. He can replace its function by practically changing around its inner framework in a variety of ways, including smelting, bending, hollowing, though it should be obvious that this takes a long time. It is only done if he has absolutely nothing else available.

It also can't be applied on any sufficiently large object (since that would require a LOT of Animus to the point of it being more practical to simply fire out as raw energy beams), or on anything he doesn't fully comprehend the design of.

Okay let me get down to some very basic Animus theory.

When healing a person, Animus empowers your cells to divide faster and such whereas there would have to be some sort of nano-machine or something if you meant to repair machines the same way. Some people innately know how to do heal or figure it out through messing around, but everyone's different. It isn't meant to be very rapid regeneration, but moreover something like most video games, though if you heal, you drain yourself.

In the main page, you said something about it being difficult.

[quote]It is similar to chi and can be used to strengthen oneself (as in make one faster and stronger and thus capable of remarkable physical feats), but that requires a certain mastery over it.[/quote]

But if it's only about healing, then you may notice if you look at Isaac's app that it doesn't mention anything about healing. His healing may just be average. It's just that Isaac hasn't bothered to learn enough about his own body in order to make himself faster and stronger (which I assume would be by targeting the muscles).

Guys. Make site you've read ALL the terms and conditions. C'mon guys.

For one, I haven't even finished it yet, and for two, there's no need to do the whole "throw a dinosaur into a lake and do a Russian dance on its eyeball" [acronym='I already did it the first time, if you don't mind looking back to said app.']twice![/acronym]

And for three, you've said it wrong (you wanted "make sure", not "make site"), but that's not the thing I'm starting to get pissed off by. 

Hmm, are the apps editable once the IC is launched? Though, the monsters are kinda vague as of yet. Is it an actual, singular species, or is it just a hit-all term to several kinds of species?

Yeah, edit them whenever, the link will still go to it. The mention of monsters was really just to point out the fact that there were supernatural creatures in addition to this world being steampunk.

So according to the poll, we will have summary reports and no posting routine.

Archived