Clockwork Souls [PG-16/Started/Not Accepting]

Aix

[quote name="Toyoko Kuroki"]

can function without a brain for several days

[/quote]

This entity does not believe you understand the actual relevance of a brain. To put it simply, brains are pilots. Without them, the plane crashes, the car stops, the submarine sinks. They are what control everything. Please explain.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This entity does not believe you understand the actual relevance of a brain. To put it simply, brains are pilots. Without them, the plane crashes, the car stops, the submarine sinks. They are what control everything. Please explain.

2994837-175-its_magic.jpg

They don't need their brains to live. The same way you can chop off a cockroach's head and it'll still live. If you want, I can explain but I thought nobody would raise any objections. :/

I'mma place this here and assume that my reserve still stands:

[spoiler='App']
"Please, call me Vickky."
Personal Information
Name: Elizabeth-Victoria Rosencrantz
Date of Birth: June 16th

[spoiler='Apperance']1UbcMCx.jpg

Vickky stands at a rather tall 5'7" and weighs about 120lbs, though she'll never admit it to anybody. She seems to have no shame or embarrassment about her small breast size, but has an obsession with other girls' (larger) breasts. On her hands she wears a pair of specially engineered gloves to control her automatons (instead of being hooked at the end the extend straight all the way out), and pitch black combat boots.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Personality'] Vickky is generally very laid back and easy going, but seems to have a certain focus about her uncommon to people of her “type”. She dislikes formalities as she believes all people are equal, maybe not socially but in the eyes of you maker how much money you have or hold you are isn’t going to matter to Him. This also the reason she hates her name, which she thinks sounds far to “fancy” for her, and hates when anybody calls her by it. Despite her laid back personality Vickky is actually quite a pious person, which often comes as a shock to some people who think such an airheaded teenager could never be religious in the slightest.

Though in quite a contrast to this piety Vickky can be quite salacious at times, and it is very obvious that she is a mega closet pervert, and never holds back a dirty joke when it pops into her mind, even if it makes no sense. Her awkward and embarrassing sense of humor often drives people away from her, and Vickky really is basically friendless, but she seems oblivious to this fact, and acts like everybody’s her friend.

Despite her airheaded and ditsy exterior Vickky has a brilliant head on her shoulders, and doesn’t attempt to hide it at all. Though not genius level, Vickky is works well with her hands and is an impressive engineer and craftswoman, and her technological know-how is above average from other young people her age, and even other’s above her age.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Talents/Abilities'] Vickky’s automatons are small disc shaped machines which are about 2 1/1 ft. in diameter, with a small gun on the bottom. Vickky can control her automatons at will with a special device in her gloves.

A magnet in the bottom of Vickky’s shoe and on the top of the automaton allows Vickky to propel herself at incredible speeds from automaton to automaton without giving her opponent a chance to strike. Vickky involves fast, confusing movements by bouncing off her automatons, and getting close hand to hand combat with knives. Vickky can attach threads of Animus to her knives to sling them like a long whip, or quickly return them to her if they are lost.

Because of her father’s military background Vickky has experience and skill wielding firearms. It is for this reason that she keeps to pistols with her at all times, but hardly uses them. Vickky is a skilled hand to hand combat, and despite her deceiving form is quite impressive physically. [/spoiler]

[spoiler='Other']Vickky’s Theme: A Magician with a Wrench (Fan-Made Kokone Theme)

Vickky comes from a well know military family

She is not easily startled, and is hard to sneak up on, but when she is startled Vickky tends to through things[/spoiler][/spoiler]

All hail lelouch yada yada yada yada Anyway this took forever, but whatever...

Accepted. On my phone right now so can't add you, bit go ahead and post.

oh you can join, just forgot you, sorry.

Alright, thank you. I was a bit concerned about that, glad to know it wasn't intentional.

I'll be a late comer into the RP, but I'll try to get myself up to speed. In the mean time, I'll be creating my character (I'll try to not be slow about it, so I can get into the RP and action).

Good to know, cheers.

They don't need their brains to live. The same way you can chop off a cockroach's head and it'll still live. If you want, I can explain but I thought nobody would raise any objections. :/

That's because cockroaches have other brains throughout their body :I Plus, blood pressure. They don't have huge networks, and their necks quickly seal off, and they're not nearly as complicated as a human or Gargantia.

Oh, I'm done with my teacher app now. Behold, [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/308925-clockwork-souls-pg-16startednot-accepting/page-13#entry6304740]Assad al-Xander[/url]! I may have to PM you later, Aix, regarding the contents of Assad's 'deal' with the administrative board of the Britannian Empire. But if there's anything wrong in my app, maybe if Daedalus College didn't exist 15 years ago or something, feel free to point it out ^_^

I must say I found Audrey's introduction really funny. Is he aiming towards who I think is the Principal? He might get in big trouble.

And Ezeltainn's noble heart got the best of him, who rushed to help poor Aegis.

Ezeltainn

What he did: Returned to assist Aegis.

Who it affects: Aegis, himself.

[hr]2f793b51-9f82-4dfd-8701-9babd2ecd438_zps
"I'LL KILL YOU!"
[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Name: Böse Krieger
Date of Birth: 13 February

[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]A 6' 3" tall hulk of a warrior (and weighing at 181.7 lbs), he is fairly "battle-shaded" and hardy with a very muscular physique, with some battle scars on arms and torso. His hair is black and sleeked back most of the time - lest he is in battle, where its all over the place - and reaches to the bottom of his neck. His eyes are normally black, but slightly bloodied from Germania. His "Berserk" Appearance will be in Abilities.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Krieger isn't very easily agitated, and can be calm, and doesn't wish to fight. But his temper skyrockets when he gets agitated, and is willing to grab anything that can be substituted as a weapon, and use it as a weapon. When he's fighting, he can easily let his anger get the best of him, and will go into a berserk-state, using all his energy to end his opponent(s) life to the point where Krieger doesn't care about coughing up his own blood, his bones broken, or is crawling and struggling to survive and win. However, when he is calm, he can be pretty cool to spend time with. There are moments where he doesn't want to be near anyone after he wakes up, which usually happens because of a nightmare.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Backstory]Krieger came from Germania prior to entering Britannia. He isn't sure where he was really born, but he was part of a mercenary group - that sold to the highest bidder (either Britannia or the Separatist movement) - for the longest time, and was exposed to war more than most people would like to experience, at least the darker side. He was trained to fight since as a child. It wasn't until he really learned to survive on the battlefield where he relished in the blood of his foes, and loved to kill. It wasn't until a particular battle as a mercenary where he was to invade a non-hostile excavation site (he was uninformed at the time), where he was exposed to a dark side of war; he bore witness to humans being used as Animus experiments in conjunction to a Daedalus Sphere, though no deaths were apparent yet. When the facility was attacked to save the victims, a fatal error was introduced into the experiment, where the technology went berserk and caused the Daedalus Sphere to act irregularly with the engineering around it - Krieger is unaware that a dead body hit a nearby controller, causing several awkward inputs to be made. Krieger was "attacked" by the Daedalus Sphere, where his dark side began to be more sentient and thought-provoking, giving him a true berserk-state. After the incident, that he doesn't want to recall anymore, he wanted to find the next possible chance to get away from the war zone and to find a safe-haven, much like the Empire of Britannia.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Talents/Abilities]

• High Strength - His strength is quite phenomenal, and can destroy many one-handed weapons after a few blows. He much rather would use two-handed weapons as they're more sturdy.
  • Germanian Language - Self explanatory, he did live there for a while, so he should naturally know it, right?
  • Berserk - Because of the Daedalus Sphere incident, he sorta has a Berserk personality in him, where "it's" strength and stamina are hightened, at the cost of logic and reason, distinction between enemy and ally is gone. This "Animus" is sorta active at all times. It's not like he can control this Animus since this Animus is really it's own.. character I guess you can say. When Berserk comes out, the eyes go red and Slayer is activated.
  • Slayer - This is a weapon/armor set he looted from the facility using humans for experiments. This set was supposed to be tuned to the Daedalus Sphere's energy, however, because of the huge miscalculation from the experiment, it can only be used when Berserk comes out. It currently idles as a giant sword taller than Krieger, which is incredibly thick and heavy as well. Like a huge slab of iron.

[/spoiler]

[hr]
[spoiler=Other]Currently N/A[/spoiler]

[hr]

All hail Lelouch.

+1 if you know where this character inspires from. It looks like I'm done for now.

[hr]2f793b51-9f82-4dfd-8701-9babd2ecd438_zps
"I'LL KILL YOU!"
[hr]Personal Information
[hr]Name: Böse Krieger
Date of Birth: 13 February

[hr]
[spoiler=Appearance]A 6' 3" tall hulk of a warrior (and weighing at 181.7 lbs), he is fairly "battle-shaded" and hardy with a very muscular physique, with some battle scars on arms and torso. His hair is black and sleeked back most of the time - lest he is in battle, where its all over the place - and reaches to the bottom of his neck. His eyes are normally black, but slightly bloodied from Germania. His "Berserk" Appearance will be in Abilities.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Personality]Krieger isn't very easily agitated, and can be calm, and doesn't wish to fight. But his temper skyrockets when he gets agitated, and is willing to grab anything that can be substituted as a weapon, and use it as a weapon. When he's fighting, he can easily let his anger get the best of him, and will go into a berserk-state, using all his energy to end his opponent(s) life to the point where Krieger doesn't care about coughing up his own blood, his bones broken, or is crawling and struggling to survive and win. However, when he is calm, he can be pretty cool to spend time with. There are moments where he doesn't want to be near anyone after he wakes up, which usually happens because of a nightmare.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Backstory]Krieger came from Germania prior to entering Britannia. He isn't sure where he was really born, but he was part of a mercenary group - that sold to the highest bidder (either Britannia or the Separatist movement) - for the longest time, and was exposed to war more than most people would like to experience, at least the darker side. He was trained to fight since as a child. It wasn't until he really learned to survive on the battlefield where he relished in the blood of his foes, and loved to kill. It wasn't until a particular battle as a mercenary where he was to invade a non-hostile excavation site (he was uninformed at the time), where he was exposed to a dark side of war; he bore witness to humans being used as Animus experiments in conjunction to a Daedalus Sphere, though no deaths were apparent yet. When the facility was attacked to save the victims, a fatal error was introduced into the experiment, where the technology went berserk and caused the Daedalus Sphere to act irregularly with the engineering around it - Krieger is unaware that a dead body hit a nearby controller, causing several awkward inputs to be made. Krieger was "attacked" by the Daedalus Sphere, where his dark side began to be more sentient and thought-provoking, giving him a true berserk-state. After the incident, that he doesn't want to recall anymore, he wanted to find the next possible chance to get away from the war zone and to find a safe-haven, much like the Empire of Britannia.[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Talents/Abilities]

• High Strength - His strength is quite phenomenal, and can destroy many one-handed weapons after a few blows. He much rather would use two-handed weapons as they're more sturdy.
  • Germanian Language - Self explanatory, he did live there for a while, so he should naturally know it, right?
  • Berserk - Because of the Daedalus Sphere incident, he sorta has a Berserk personality in him, where "it's" strength and stamina are hightened, at the cost of logic and reason, distinction between enemy and ally is gone. This "Animus" is sorta active at all times. It's not like he can control this Animus since this Animus is really it's own.. character I guess you can say. When Berserk comes out, the eyes go red and Slayer is activated.
  • Slayer - This is a weapon/armor set he looted from the facility using humans for experiments. This set was supposed to be tuned to the Daedalus Sphere's energy, however, because of the huge miscalculation from the experiment, it can only be used when Berserk comes out. It currently idles as a giant sword taller than Krieger, which is incredibly thick and heavy as well. Like a huge slab of iron.
[/spoiler]
[hr]
[spoiler=Other]Currently N/A[/spoiler]
[hr]

All hail Lelouch.

+1 if you know where this character inspires from. It looks like I'm done for now.

GUTS! Almost exactly identical to him -___-

But accepted.

Where's Caeil: Near the main building
What did she do: Sending a swarm of questions to Aquilla.
Who did it affects: Aquilla.

A short update this time, in which Caeil's curiosity made her ignore her usual prideful self.

After this, if she still have the time, she'll enjoy the sight of casuals getting bombarded by rubber bullets.

To be fair, most of the updates are short-ish, and we do have a lot of players here. Still, we're reaching 2 pages and most haven't entered the academy yet. That's really something.

To be fair, most of the updates are short-ish, and we do have a lot of players here. Still, we're reaching 2 pages and most haven't entered the academy yet. That's really something.

TwT
No one is interested in Helen...

This should make ya happy then ;)

Where Minori is: Nearby Helen's assistants

What he did: He initially asked for some spare bandages, but then decided to ask the two guys if they could take off a strip from Helen herself because brainwave

Who it affects: [acronym='More specifically, he needs to respond as the assistants, but he's welcome to respond as Helen as well.']GLaDOS[/acronym]

And now Stellar's free for interaction... if anyone cares at all.

Archived