The best Bujingi in the game [Yasakani and Sagusa]

Bujingi Peacock
Level 4 LIGHT Winged Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 700
During your Main Phase 2, you can send this card from your hand to theGraveyard; add 1 "Bujin" monster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any cards or effects during the turn you activate this effect, except "Bujin" cards and effects. You can only use the effect of "Bujingi Yasakani" once per turn.

Bujingi Hare
Level 4 LIGHT Beast-Type
ATK 1700
DEF 500
During either player’s turn: You can banish this card from your hand or Graveyard to target 1 face-up Beast-Warrior-Type “Bujin” monster you control; once during this turn, that monster cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You can only use the effect of “Bujingi Sagusa” once per turn.

Jesus Christ Bujin... > __ > Would you care to get any more searchability now that you have a relic which, in turn, searches for any Relic and a Stardust Spark Radiance from the hand or Graveyard?

oh my f*cking god this sh*t is absolutely broken konami wtf were you thinking

i hate how generic yasakani is and the fact it has 1800 ATK and can literally search anything at any time but at the same time i love it because it's just so f*cking GOOD

Well, I did say in that one status that there Konami was going to be a Bujingi that searches any Bujin in that one status.  I was wrong about the banishing from grave condition, but I technically did call the effect.

Well, I did say in that one status that there Konami was going to be a Bujingi that searches any Bujin in that one status.  I was wrong about the banishing from grave condition, but I technically did call the effect.

Well yeah, we all saw a Bujingi search card coming. That much was pretty obvious, since Bujins lacked a draw engine and an archetypal search card (Yamato not included), but the fact it has the highest ATK of any Bujingi and can search for literally anything is absurdly good.

I may actually make 100% Bujin.dek sometime.

Someone should photoshop Yamato, Mikazuchi and Arasuda in that What is Love? gif, just for the lulz.

I would do this, but I have absolutely no experience in GIFs.  Someone, please do this.

Well yeah, we all saw a Bujingi search card coming. That much was pretty obvious, since Bujins lacked a draw engine and an archetypal search card (Yamato not included), but the fact it has the highest ATK of any Bujingi and can search for literally anything is absurdly good.

I may actually make 100% Bujin.dek sometime.

Now that they have the support, that seems very viable now.

It's more like now that they have enough Bujins to actually fill a deck.

Watch as how they get a searchable Royal Oppression that remains on the field as long as you control a Bujin Beast-Warrior-type (and as such, cannot be removed from the field while you control a Bujin Beast-Warrior-type).  Calling it.

I was wrong.

Ruler of Bujin

Trap Card

Activate this card by targeting 1 Rank 4 Xyz Monster you control. Equip this card to that target. A monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. Once per turn: You can attach 1 "Bujin" monster from your hand to the equipped monster as an Xyz Material.

It's... what we expect from a meh Bujin card... maybe.

Here's the Bujin spell btw:

BujinGather-LVAL-JP-C.png

Bujin Gather

Spell Card

If you control no cards: Shuffle all Beast-Warrior-Type monsters from your Graveyard into the Deck, then discard all the cards in your hand; add 3 Beast-Warrior-Type monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can activate 1 "Bujin Gather" per turn.

Now it is time for Demmy to freak out.

The Spell is...eh. You'd obviously put down Yamato, and if you're running 3 Beast-Warriors and draw or mill one that you run a single copy of, you can't activate it.

Ruler of Bujin is a bad Trap Card that is bad.

Bujin V anything else is already boring as hell.

Gonna have to disagree with this; Bujin is one of the only good Decks that doesn't take 5-minute turns.

Watch as how they get a searchable Royal Oppression that remains on the field as long as you control a Bujin Beast-Warrior-type (and as such, cannot be removed from the field while you control a Bujin Beast-Warrior-type).  Calling it.

I was wrong.

Ruler of Bujin

Trap Card

It's... what we expect from a meh Bujin card... maybe.

Here's the Bujin spell btw:

BujinGather-LVAL-JP-C.png

Bujin Gather

Spell Card

Now it is time for Demmy to freak out.

Trap is really eh, in Bujins at least. It's generic as far as equipping it goes, so you could always put it into something else, but it still is kinda mediocre.

The spell, on the other hand, is one of those wacky flavor-based comeback cards, like Bujincarnation. You can drop it anytime your field is empty which is cool, but the downside is that you have to rely on what's in your grave, since your hand is gone, which means no birds. At least you get an answer to Torrential/Dark Hole/Bottomless, and it's possible that you'll end up making Kagutsuchi or Susanowo, to build up the grave/hand protection more.

Sorry to burst your bubble, guys, but Wikia is listing this as Yasakani's real effect:

During your Main Phase 2, you can send this card from your hand to theGraveyard; add 1 "Bujinmonster from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any cards or effects during the turn you activate this effect, except "Bujin" cards and effects. You can only use the effect of "Bujingi Yasakani" once per turn.

And I'm inclined to believe that's the real effect, seeing as the previous one listed here is broken as hell. Not as abusable as before, but still pretty neat, IMO at least.

Archived