Number 36: Chronomaly Fork Hyuk

Number36ChronomalyForkHyuk-LVAL-JP-R.png

Machine-type

2 Level 4 "Chronomaly" monsters
Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; that monster's ATK becomes 0 until the end of the turn. You can Tribute 1 "Chronomaly" monster you control, then target 1 monster your opponent controls whose current ATK is different from its original ATK; destroy that target.

It's a mini-Machu-Mach!

Discuss.

Doesn't this and the other new thing make the idea of the OTK being kinda semi-consitent?

I mean, in the other thread either Black or Koko proved that you could make this and 33 out of one turn.

Oh God. Summon this, search Skull, pitch Skull for Bones. Next turn, if this dies, Special Bones, revive Skull, revive this, normal Golden Jet. Use effect. Make 32 and 36.

Yeah, that was me...

Fork Hyuk? Sounds like that first k ought to be a t to me, but, new Chronomaly Rank 4 that helps make them a playable deck. So yeah, it could be named anything and I'd play it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%87atalh%C3%B6y%C3%BCk
"Çatalhöyük (Turkish pronunciation: [tʃaˈtaɫhøjyc]; also Çatal Höyük and Çatal Hüyük; çatal is Turkish for "fork", höyük for "mound") was a very large Neolithic and Chalcolithic proto-city settlement in southern Anatolia"

They're just translating the first part of the name (resulting "fork") while leaving the second part untranslated (resulting "hyuk").

Does anyone know what relation to this card has with Number 36?

I assume you mean 33 (Machu Mech). This thing is apparently the blue energy core that's inside 33 in its artwork. (The OCG name of this thing is "OOPArts Super Engine Fork Hyuk", further strengthening this assumption.)

That also means that Number 6's artwork actually has a Number inside a Number inside a Number: In 6's artwork, 33 is embedded in its waist, which has 36 as a core inside it.

That also means that Number 6's artwork actually has a Number inside a Number inside a Number: In 6's artwork, 33 is embedded in its waist, which has 36 as a core inside it.

Funnily enough, you can either equip 36 to Atlandis, or Astral Force 36 into Atlandis.  So no matter what, Atlandis will always have 36 inside him, which is cute in a weird way.

I assume you mean 33 (Machu Mech). This thing is apparently the blue energy core that's inside 33 in its artwork. (The OCG name of this thing is "OOPArts Super Engine Fork Hyuk", further strengthening this assumption.)

No, he's asking why Fork Hyuk is Number 36. Best guess I have is it's the 6th Xyz associated with Michael Arclight, aka III.

Yo dawg, I herd you like numbers...

Anyways; It seems really neat, but Chronos already have enough level issues as is, what with a Rank 3, 5, 6, and now a 4. Sheesh.

Archived