Final Fantasy 6 LV monster set

I Hate Snatch Steal

[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/final%20fantasy/TerraBranfordLV4_zps115c602f.png.html]TerraBranfordLV4_zps115c602f.png[/URL]

Once per turn: you can discard 1 spell card to target 1 face-up monster; that target loses 1000 ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase. Destroy a monster if its ATK or DEF becomes 0 by this effect. During the End Phase, if this card has destroyed an opponent's card while face-up: you can send this card to the graveyard; special summon 1 "Terra Branford LV6" from your hand,  deck, or graveyard.

[[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/final%20fantasy/TerraBranfordLV6_zps6382ea1e.png.html]TerraBranfordLV6_zps6382ea1e.png[/URL]

During the End Phase, if this card has destroyed an opponent's card while face-up: you can send this card to the graveyard; special summon 1 "Terra Branford LV8" from your hand,  deck, or graveyard. Once per turn: you can discard 1 spell card to activate 1 of these effects. *Target 1 face-up monster; that target loses 1500 ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase. Destroy a monster if its ATK or DEF becomes 0 by this effect. *Target 1 level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard; special summon it but its effects are negated.

[URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/user/somen00b/media/custom%20yu-gi-oh%20cards/final%20fantasy/TerraBranfordLV8_zpsc1a10505.png.html]TerraBranfordLV8_zpsc1a10505.png[/URL]

Cannot be normal summoned/set. Must be special summoned by the effect of a "Terra Branford" monster and cannot be special summoned by other ways. If this card was not summoned this turn: you can shuffle it into the deck; special summon 1 "Terra Branford LV8 - Esper Form" from your extra deck. Once per turn: you can discard 1 spell card to activate 1 of these effects. *Target 1 face-up monster; that target loses 2000 ATK and DEF until your next Standby Phase. Destroy a monster if its ATK or DEF becomes 0 by this effect. *Target 1 level 4 or lower monster in your graveyard; special summon it but its effects are negated. *Discard 1 (additional) spell card; destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

TerraBranfordLV8-EsperForm_zps4d441fdd.p

Must be special summoned by the effect of "Terra Branford LV8" and cannot be special summoned by other ways. During your Standby Phase: shuffle this card into the extra deck and special summon 1 "Terra Branford LV8" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Once per turn this card cannot be destroyed. Once per turn: you can activate 1 of these effects. *Target 1 card on the field; destroy it and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to its controller. *Target 1 level 6 or lower monster in your graveyard; special summon it but its effects are negated. *Discard 1 spell card; destroy all cards your opponent controls. You cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

Ah, I believe that discarding a spell card for a debuff effect is quite expensive, especially since the debuff effect is not a quick effect.

I'd say make the debuff(and thus, the rest of the effects, but maybe except the field nuke one) a quick effect for all of them, that'll be the easiest way for Terra LV4 to destroy anything.

Other things:

-Esper form needs a "ignoring any summoning conditions" somewhere in its card text.

-LV8's wording is kind of ambiguous about the part where it summons the Esper Form.

-iirc, LV monsters usually cannot level up by using a grave-bound next level.

But honestly, they are quite good. I wonder if you'll make the cards for the rest of the characters (or summons).

Ah, I believe that discarding a spell card for a debuff effect is quite expensive, especially since the debuff effect is not a quick effect.

I'd say make the debuff(and thus, the rest of the effects, but maybe except the field nuke one) a quick effect for all of them, that'll be the easiest way for Terra LV4 to destroy anything.

Good point. Although I decided to make the debuff destroy monsters whose stats hit 0 because of it ala venom swamp rather then making it a quick effect after reading this.

Other things:

-Esper form needs a "ignoring any summoning conditions" somewhere in its card text.

-LV8's wording is kind of ambiguous about the part where it summons the Esper Form.

-iirc, LV monsters usually cannot level up by using a grave-bound next level.

- Not it doesn't. 'Regular' Terra Branford LV8 can be summoned by any monster with "Terra Branford" in its name, thus that clause isn't needed.

- I thought it said extra deck on the card.

- I changed that to make the cards better, even if most LV monsters can't use the graveyard for their next level.

But honestly, they are quite good. I wonder if you'll make the cards for the rest of the characters (or summons).

I'm glad you like them. I'm not sure if I'll make any other characters out of that game yet though.

Archived