[Sakura] Cybernetic Expert Blaster

Flash Flyer - Sakura

WAJeEKo.jpg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 2 Machine-Type monsters you control. During your Main Phase, you can banish up to 3 Machine-Type monsters in your Graveyard: Target the same amount of cards on the field; destroy those targets. You can only activate the effect of "Cybernetic Expert Blaster" once per turn. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect.

As its name suggests, banishes Machines to get rid of cards (keep in mind that it can destroy your own cards as well if they activate upon destruction)

(When I get the URL to the original pic I used for this card, it'll get added here in case you all are interested...obviously I don't own it)

Anyway, you know what to do by now (CnC/fix OCG/love/hate, etc)

nice image, but i just wonder that its only objective is to clear S/Ts? a lv.6 monster with quite low stat and only 1 effect (that have so many restrictions) is a bit UP imo, u may allow it to ss from hand by some conditions such as banish machines or something like that, however it's already a good card from the start :)

Yeah, pretty much it's meant to destroy S/T cards at the moment (though given this card's restriction on attacking, I could let it destroy monsters as well).

But the attacking restriction is a bit much (if I didn't have the OPT clause, then I'd need to have it here). Since I do, however, I can let it go (essentially works like a graveyard version of Snipe Hunter, but w/limited targets to destroy and can't attack on its own).

* just be glad Future Fusion is banned in conjunction with Chimeratech *

2200 ATK is relatively low for a Level 6 nowadays, but still around average for one.

With that said, gave it an easier way to be summoned, made it able to destroy monsters as well (including your own if needed) and only cut off this card's attack instead of sealing your Battle Phase.

Thanks for the comments though.

I think it adds a nice kick for Machine decks once the late game comes around, kind of like a Promotheus does for Darks.

AFAIK, Machines don't really have any support cards that involve them coming back from the banished zone, so I guess you would really use this to push for game if they have backrow / get rid of really annoying shit? Not entirely sure about that though.

I would probably run 1 or 2 of these in the Machine deck that I used to play with a while ago, but IMO 3 is too strong for something with no summoning restrictions.

I could make this card Semi-Nomi (meaning you have to SS it by tributing the 2 monsters). Or tone it down and only have it take out 2 cards instead.

As for returning stuff from the banished zone, Dimension Fusion and Burial from Different Dimension come to mind (and Miracle Dig), but first card is banned and other two, I don't know.

But yes, this is good for clearing backrow for the most part, so you don't accidentally trigger Mirror Force/Dimensional Prison, etc when you go out and attack (in a way like Scrap Dragon to some extent, except banishing stuff in the grave to get rid of things). As I mentioned though, you can destroy your own stuff so their effects will trigger (if opponent doesn't want to get rid of them). It's usually for late game use (though you can use it early; just that you won't have too much to banish and get rid of things).

Archived