Advanced Crystal Beasts

Bryon

Aloha, guys. :) I'm Bryon, and I haven't been here for a while for the dumbest of reasons... but now I've returned, and now I'm here to present some revamped anime cards I've been working on for a bit now. All in all, I got some good stuff, I hope, with modifying anime stuff, so a good example is my first choice. I know how weak the Advanced Crystal Beasts were in the anime by just being "evil" counterparts to the Crystal Beasts, with no diversity of their own. And now... I rectified that. Enjoy!

M3NO03U.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle

Dark/Fairy/3/300 ATK/300 DEF
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle". When this card is Special Summoned (except during the Damage Step): Target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard, except "Advanced Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle"; Special Summon that target. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

mOroay8.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat

Dark/Beast/3/1200 ATK/400 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat". Once per turn: You can destroy 1 face-up DARK monster you control, except this card; this card gains 1200 ATK until the End Phase. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

uZ1liOb.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise

Dark/Aqua/3/600 ATK/2000 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise". Your opponent cannot target DARK monsters for attacks, except this one. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

LzkjBgi.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger

Dark/Beast/4/1600 ATK/1000 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger". This card gains 200 ATK for each DARK monster you control. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Jc3Jyv7.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth

Dark/Beast/4/1700 ATK/1600 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth". Other DARK monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle as long as this card is face-up on the field. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

uWRIaNY.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

Dark/Winged Beast/4/1400 ATK/800 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle". Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up DARK monster you control or in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

QidrExz.jpg

Advanced Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Dark/Beast/4/1800 ATK/1200 DEF

This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus". When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Choose 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Deck, except "Advanced Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus", and place it on top of your Deck. If this face-up card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Magic & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Magic Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Aloha, guys. :) I'm Bryon, and I haven't been here for a while for the dumbest of reasons... but now I've returned, and now I'm here to present some revamped anime cards I've been working on for a bit now. All in all, I got some good stuff, I hope, with modifying anime stuff, so a good example is my first choice. I know how weak the Advanced Crystal Beasts were in the anime by just being "evil" counterparts to the Crystal Beasts, with no diversity of their own. And now... I rectified that. Enjoy!

For the sake of this being a game...

-Tiger gaining 200 per dark.

-Cat destroying, not sending, that way they trigger and are placed in backrow.

-Carbuncle doesn't need that special summon restriction, does it now?

-I think it might be better to have Eagle be able to spin a dark, almost like how the anime counterpart does.

-I don't care that Tortoise has always sucked, please make him good in some way. Like, I don't know, putting a monster on both sides of the field to defense or something, he's just always been... the stupid one...

Anyway, I generally like CBs, so +1.

Archived