The Armada (Armada Arc-Type){Fleet 2, The Generals Added}[20/XX]

Cocodomoco

This is my first card set in a while, like i mean years a while.

I haven't even looked at new card up until recently i just started getting back into the game.

Feel free to completely destroy these cards and little detail or fix you can see. ESPECIALLY MY OCG which i have tried to update but i'm sure there are a ton of mistakes.

Also for some reason certain cards were not going into the spoilers. I checked the brackets a million times there was no error.

I now Present you with the Armada Arc-Type

[spoiler=Fleet 1] 

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Armada: Combat Medic]
4GrhD81.jpg
If you control another "Armada" monster: This card may not be destroyed as a result of battle. You may sacrifice this face up monster: select one face up monster on the field, you gain life points equal to that monsters level X 200. If this card is sent directly from your hand to the graveyard: Special summon it to your side of the field during your next standby phase. 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Energy Blaster]
bYGoSJ5.jpg
Every time an "Armada" monster is special summoned to your side of the field: This card gains 300 ATK. 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Sharp Shooter]
pP5N5VN.jpg
If you control a face up "Armada" monster: You can special summon this card from your hand with no sacrifices. You may discard one spell, trap, or monster: destroy one spell card if you discarded a spell, trap if you discarded a trap, and monster if you discarded a monster.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Mech Soldier]
K8QW3i9.jpg
Flip: Destroy one face up monster on the field.
If this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard: add one "Armada: Field Marshall Janna" (from your deck or graveyard) to your hand.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Mind Bender]
ikgFGJb.jpg
If this card is the only face up monster you control you may special summon one "Armada" monster(from your deck). Once per turn you may discard one monster card: Increase this cards level by 1 for every level the discarded monster had.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Field Marshall Janna]
xckoyii.jpg
Cannot be normal summoned or set; This card may only be special summoned from your hand while you control 2 or more face up "Armada" monsters. If you control no face up "Armada" monsters destroy this card. If a face up "Armada" monster you control destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard your opponent takes damage equal to that monsters original DEF.
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Synchro/XYZ monsters]

[spoiler=Armada: Transport]
O4LqSL3.jpg
1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Armada" monster
The turn this card is summoned shuffle 2 armada monsters from your graveyard back into your deck. Once per turn you may pay 800 life points; activate one of the following effects:
-shuffle one "Armada" monster in your graveyard back into your deck
-Negate the effect of a spell or trap card and destroy it.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Particle Cannon]
0Ooiqo8.jpg
1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
If a face up "Armada" monster you control battles a monster and that monster is not destroyed and send to the graveyard: Destroy that monster after damage calculation. If this card would be destroyed and sent to the graveyard by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster, you may sacrifice one face up "Armada" monster you control: This card is not destroyed. 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Elite Attack Unit]
Got1p9R.jpg
2 level 4 "Armada" monsters
Once per turn you may remove one Xyz Material monster from this card: Special summon the monster removed in face up attack position to your side of the field. If you control 2 or more face up "Armada" monsters besides "Armada: Elite Attack Unit": This card may attack twice during the same battle phase. 
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Armada: Atombot]
Pt9gmKn.jpg
3 level 5 "Armada" monsters
Remove all XYZ material monsters from this card: Destroy all monsters on the field except "Armada: Atombot"; Then special summon as many "Armada" monsters from your graveyard as possible. 
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell/Trap Cards]

[spoiler=Coordinated Assault]
BYeMRvO.jpg
You may activate this card when a face up "Armada" monster you control destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the graveyard: Special summon one "Armada" monster from your graveyard, this monster may attack this battle phase, this monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard at the end of this turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Field Base]
jkHxv0J.jpg
This card gains the following effects depending on how many face up "Armada" monsters you control:
1:This card may not be destroyed by the effect of a spell, trap, or monster.
2:Once per turn you may shuffle one card from your hand and draw one card.
3:During your standby phase you may change the battle position of one face up monster on the field.
4:You may draw 1 extra card during your draw phase
5:You may sacrifice one face up "Armada" monster you control; your opponent takes damage equal to that monsters level X 300.
You may not activate multiple effects in the same turn.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aftermath]
U9qJvcU.jpg
You may activate this when you control no face up "Armada" monsters; Add 2 "Armada" monsters(from your graveyard) to your deck, shuffle your deck, then draw one card.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Endless Fleet]
G6Fo40E.jpg
Activate this when a face up "Armada" monster you control is destroyed; special summon one "Armada" monster(from your hand or deck). 
[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Fleet 2]

[spoiler=Monsters]

[spoiler=Armada: Artillery]
qqqEyuQ.jpg
Once per turn, while you control another face up "Armada" monster; You may activate this effect: Flip 1 coin for every face up "Armada" monster you control besides "Armada: Artillery". Reduce the attack of all face up monsters your opponent controls by 300 for each coin that lands on heads, until the end of this turn. If 2 coins land on tails in a row, regardless of what turn they were flipped on: Destroy this card.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vidor, General Of The First Army]
7TrXULU.jpg
May not be normal summoned or set. May only be special summoned(from your hand) while you control 1 face up "Armada" Monster and you have 5 or more "Armada" Monsters in your graveyard. This card is treated as an "Armada" monster. If this card does battle with a monster destroy it. This card does piercing damage. If a face up "Armada" monster you control is destroyed, Special summon one "Armada" monster with the same name(From your hand or deck). If this card would be destroyed you may discard one "Armada" monster instead. If you control no other face up "Armada" monsters besides this card: destroy this card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Breman, General Of The Third Army]
2QL818w.jpg
May not be normal summoned or set. May be special summoned from your hand while you control "Field Base" and one face up "Armada" Monster. This card is treated as an "Armada" monster.The turn this card is summoned destroy all face up "Armada" Monsters you control. This cards original ATK and DEF is equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect X 1000. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard: Special summon 1 "Armada" Monster(From your graveyard) For every "Armada" monster destroyed by this cards effect.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Zeek, General Of The Fifth Army]
AeWYVXQ.jpg
May not be normal summoned or set. May only be special summoned by the effect of "Coordinated Assault". This card may not attack the turn it is summoned. This card is treated as an "Armada" monster. As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent may not select a face up "Armada" monster besides this card as an attack target. If this card destroys a monster by battle it gains 500 ATK until the beginning of your next turn. If you control no face up "Armada" Monsters return this card to your deck and shuffle your deck.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Synchro/XYZ Monsters]

[spoiler=Arath, Commander In Chief]
KaK0V6t.jpg
3 level 8 "Armada" monsters
As long as this card has an Xyz Material monster attached to it; It may not be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn detach one Xyz Material monster from this card: Special summon one "Armada" Monster(From your hand, deck, or graveyard) This monster may attack directly until the end of this turn. If this card has no Xyz Material monsters attached to it you may activate the following effect: Sacrifice this face up card: draw 5 cards, Special summon any "Armada" monsters you draw to your side of the field if possible. Put the rest of the cards on the bottom of your deck.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Icune, The Master Strategist]
tuilnFG.jpg
1 tuner + 1 or more non-tuner "Armada" monsters
This card may not be destroyed as a result of battle. This card is treated as an "Armada" Monster. As long as this card remains face up on the field if your opponent declares an attack you select the target of the attack. You may select your life points as a target even if you control a face up monster. If this card is destroyed and would be sent to the graveyard you may instead equip it to a face up "Armada" monster you control. That monster gains 1 lv, 500 ATK, and you take no battle damage with battle involving that card.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Being a Tuner does not mean it does not have a type. Just a heads up.

Tuner, Special Summon, and other kinds of Summons are all capitalized.

Aftermath seems like a really bad card. You don't even have to play it in Armada decks. I'd work on this one the most.

Also, it is not "does battle" it is simply "battles."

XYZ Material is just Xyz Material. Material is capitalized.

Misspelled on one of the Xyzs.

Thanks a lot ill make the fixes like tonight or something. Ill try to revamp aftermath cause i wanted another support trap. Ill try to think of something unique. Overall though what do you think of the concept? i was trying to come up with a sort of fast paced offensive deck. 

Other things I am noticing.

Sacrifice is not a term. Try "without tributing" or something.

Flip: is FLIP:

Mech Solder seems weak, considering the other cards that can do the same thing, except to ANY monster. Maybe bounce to hand, or something. Like a Gravekeeper I know of. And toss out the "if you control another Armada" because this typically would be the last thing your opponent would attack or something.

He is also missing a quotation mark.

Limit Sharp shooter to once per turn?

Spell and Trap are capitalized.

Mind Bender's attack effect is a bit useless. Maybe change it to a level changer that can Xyz with the card you summon, at the cost of the Battle Phase. Something that might be a bit more helpful.

They need more Summoning methods, in my opinion.

And the Rank 5 Xyz is almost impossible to get out.

Although, the guy who can SS from the hand is nice. Last thing, Special Summoning doesn't use tributes anyway. (his effect says SS without sacrifices).

Good luck on the rest of the set!

You missed my typo help. Still checking others.

And Dyson, not too broken.

Shi en is a thing, and easier to get out than this with no cost.

Needs to negate activation as well, IMO.

So a deck specific card that negates for free... is better than a GENERIC VERSION THAT ALSO WALLS FOR 2800 that only pays 800..

Wheres the logic in this?

then you need to re-upload the Elite picture since it's glitchy.......and Tuner isn't a Monster Type :) (your first card)

I just got done rearranging everything so its more organized and all the spoilers work. I meant to re upload medic a while ago that was just a general mistake XD. The rewording is my main problem.

Also do you think you could make me one of those sig banners?

Archived