Crusader Archetype [Updated]

ExtremeG

Crusaderbanner_zpssppczqmn.png

[spoiler=Monster Cards]
[spoiler=Squire]
[spoiler=Allie]

vRxeYJe.jpg

During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up "Crusader" monster you control battles: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; your opponent's monster loses 1000 ATK. If this card is banished: You can target 1 "Crusader" monster you control; it gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ennis]

oT72vPY.jpg

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard: Target 1 monster on the field and gain Life Points equal to the ATK of that monster. If this card is banish: Add 1 "Crusader" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Crusader Squire Ennis" once per turn.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pemnon]

VBjbMTe.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. During your Standby Phase: You can Tribute this monster; Special Summon 1 "Crusader Knight" monster (from your hand or Graveyard).

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Shine]

1xD5icT.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 "Crusader Squire" monster from your Deck. If this card is banished: You can target 1 banished "Crusader" card, except "Crusader Squire Shine"; add it to your hand.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tyia]

UY0XhMi.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon any number of "Crusader Squire Tyia"(s) (from your Deck). If this card is banished: Gain 500 Life Points.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Knight]
[spoiler=Eden]

d5xgFKn.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Benaiah]

XgMFC1r.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can banish 1 "Crusader" card from your Deck; this card gains 400 ATK. When this card you control is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 banished "Crusader" card to your hand.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gaudric]

Rbuoxt9.jpg

After damage calculation, when this card battles an opponent's monster: You can banish 1 "Crusader" monster from your Graveyard; this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Jethro]

KtzMGF5.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can switch this card into face-up Defense Position and target 1 banished Level 4 or lower "Crusader" monster; Special Summon it. That monster's effect(s) are negated.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Temara]

[6Uzb0x7.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1: You can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Crusader" monster (from your hand). You can banish this card and 1 "Crusader" monster from your Graveyard; draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Penneos]

penneos_zps833ea975.png

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field. During your Main Phase 1: You can banish 1 "Crusader Squire" in your Graveyard; this card becomes an Effect Monster with these effects until the End Phase.
-- This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect. Your opponent takes all Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she would have taken from a battle involving this card.

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Extra]
[spoiler=Gallent]

4hNhV2s.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Baron]

HXaysKN.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Testament]

YMut2rs.jpg

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spell/Trap Cards]
[spoiler=Spell]
[spoiler=Broadsword]

FRGMUp5.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cannon]

Lh3mDPO.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Gladna]

3RNTo6J.jpg

Equip to a "Crusader" monster. The equipped monsters gains 300 ATK. Once per turn: You can banish 1 "Crusader Squire" or "Crusader Knight" from your Graveyard; during the Damage Step of this turn, when the equipped monster battles an opponent's monster, heave the ATK of the opponent's monster. Other monsters cannot attack during the same Battle Phase the equipped monster destroys an opponent's monster. When a "Crusader" monster is banished while this card is in the Graveyard or on the field: You can banish this card; reduce the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls by 400 until the End Phase.

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Resurrection]

vsFVIor.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Purgatory]

BhIqfC0.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exorcism]

3x6Hq8l.jpg

[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Trap]
[spoiler=Fall]

nf7jY3j.jpg

[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Intervention]

fUCmiiV.jpg

[/spoiler][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

• 3 months later...

I'd like to point out, "Greed Exorcism":

Well, first, I know, you must have at least 2000 or more Life Points to activate this card. But maybe have it a set back where if you don't have the life points, you can discard all cards in hand, that way other "Crusader" monsters can get their effects, by banishing the other "Crusaders" in grave. Know what I mean?

It's just a thought, but I still like the whole set. It's pretty good.

So something along the lines of:

"Banish 1 "Crusader Knight" monsters from your Graveyard; draw 2 cards. If you have cards in your hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, you must pay 2000 points. If your Life Points are less than 2000 during the End Phase after this card is activated, discard all cards in your hand."

Idk, I feel like it should have more of a draw back considering you're getting +1

So something along the lines of:

"Banish 1 "Crusader Knight" monsters from your Graveyard; draw 2 cards. If you have cards in your hand during the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, you must pay 2000 points. If your Life Points are less than 2000 during the End Phase after this card is activated, discard all cards in your hand."

Idk, I feel like it should have more of a draw back considering you're getting +1

Hmm, well what do you think? Just keep the original? I mean, I'm not trying to MAKE you do it. If you feel it's fine the way it is. Then sure keep it that way. I like the fix on it though. Who cares if you're getting a +1 off? it's just +1.

Yeah, i know, I just like hearing the suggestions of people who take the time to actually read my stuff. It's for my fan fiction, so I like to make sure that all the cards make sense before writing them in. I really do appropriate a different perspective and new ideas. :D

Archived