The Grand Tournament Contestant Cards (Anonymous)

Cocodomoco

These cards are the cards from the contestants in my contest.
None of these cards are mine i take no credit for any of these cards.
All users agreed to this by sending their card to me which was said in the contest.
All cards are anonymous so judges may be impartial.

[spoiler=Task 1]

Task 1 was simple. It was to make a tuner that's effect had nothing to do with special summoning. Contestants were encouraged to be as innovative and creative as they could without making cards unplayable.

[spoiler=User 1]
VB4vCz5.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 2]
screamcatcher___yugioh_card_by_orejon8-d
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 3]
dBzMsMP.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 4]
23BRg6b.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 5]
2lidevr.jpg
This card cannot be used as Xyz material. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand to activate 1 of the following effects:
●Reduce the Level of the revealed monster by 2 or less, then reduce the Level of a monster you control by the same amount until the End Phase.
●Increase the Level of the revealed monster by 2 or less, then increase the Level of a monster you control by the same amount until the End Phase.
If you used this card's effect this turn, banish it when it leaves the field.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 6]
g6B74Rq.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 7]
vjsNCnK.jpg
THUNDER CRICKET
LIGHT
[Insect / Tuner]

Once per turn, you can send up to 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard: This card can gain 1 level for each Monster sent the Graveyard by this effect. Any effect(s) that would activate in the Graveyard due to this effect is negated. If this card was used as Synchro Material, the Synchro Monster summoned using this card gains 300 ATK for each Spell and Trap card sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

ATK/  100   DEF/ 1000
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 8]
y45yGEh.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 9]
J9ctznN.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 10]
hikari.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 11]
Gz4wOgh.jpg
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 12]
ClGpsem.png?1

General of the Deep Dark Fade

DARK | Level 8

[Warrior/Tuner]
Cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card by banishing 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, banish it. When a Synchro Monster you control is attacked: You can banish 3 cards from the top of your Deck, then target the attacking monster; banish that target, and if you do, return this card to the Deck (this is a Quick Effect). This card must be banished to activate and to resolve this effect.

ATK/2950 DEF/1500

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 13]
gbsgfb.jpg
Effect:When this card is destroyed by battle: banish it instead and add 1 of your banished cards to your hand, except this card. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent by battle: You can draw 1 card and reveal it to your opponent; banish it and this card gains 1 of these effects based on it's card type:
*Monster: This card gains 200 ATK x the Level of the banished monster until your next turn.
*Spell: Destroy 1 face up Spell/Trap card on the field.
*Trap: Destroy 1 card on your field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 14]
firstentry.jpg
Card text:
While in your hand, this card is also Dragon-type. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster with 2000 or more ATK: you can reveal 1 Dragon-type Synchro monster in your Extra Deck; until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as the revealed card's name.While in your hand, this card is also Dragon-type. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster with 2000 or more ATK: you can reveal 1 Dragon-type Synchro monster in your Extra Deck; until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as the revealed card's name.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 15]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=User 16]

[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Judgements']

Ninja Water Frog   (WATER)

Level 5, Aqua, Tuner

-effect-

2200/2200

You have a lot of work here. So I'm going to try to be as fair as possible, while still being harsh.

OCG: I'm pretty split on this. for example. "synchro" needs to be "Synchro". The correct wording for this would be:

If this card is used in a Synchro Summon, the summoned Synchro monster gains the following effect:

* When this card is Synchro Summoned; increase this card's ATK and DEF equal to the amount of monsters used for this card's Synchro Summon multiplied by 400.

Balance: Everything seems legit here, however, there is 2 MAJOR flaws about this. It is both a "Ninja" and a "Frog". meaning it gets bolstered support from both archetypes. And considering both of them have a wide variety of support that would constantly just revive this card, it will lead to issues.

Uniqueness: This type of effect has been done sooo many times.

Card name: A.. Ninja.. Frog? Okay.

Art: Fits the name, and just plain awesome looking.

Score:

OCG: 15/30

Balance: 20/30

Uniqueness: 1/10

Name: 2/10

Art: 10/10

Screamcatcher

I.. am totally confused by this card. points for originality I suppose, but I really don't see the ultimate point of this card, so I won't go into much detail

OCG: 25/30  theres a few instances where you are using a comma instead of a semi-colon, other than that, not much else I see.

Balance: 5/30  Don't get me wrong, this is a fair card, but considering its level, and stats. It looks massssively underpowered. That said, I can't see anybody using this. Ever. For any reason.

Uniqueness: 10/10

Name: 7/10 Screamcatcher? Thats a new one, not sure on the logic of that, but okay.

Mechanical Combat Eagle

My initial reaction at this card is mainly just "...WHHYYYYYY??!" I'll just let that settle for a while.

OCG: 15/30  I gave you points because its the correct wording for the OLD cards. Not the current era of wording however.

Balance: 0/30 No. Go Away. A Quick Effect Gale is the last thing we need.

Uniqueness: 2/10  Standard "gain attack on synchro summon" clause, obvious rip from Gale, and adding that tuner is nice and all, but so many cards have similar effects.

Name: 9/10

Art: 8/10

Celina, the Star of Miracle

Umm.. First reaction: "This card is balls awesome". Second reaction: "Oh wait, its a pseudo foolish".

OCG: 30/30 No issue here.

Balance: 10/30 I'm not so sure I like the "cost" of this. Sending a level 4 or lower from your deck to grant another normal summon seems a lot on the strong side to me. Plus, it being level 1 makes it extremely versatile.

Uniqueness: 8/10

Card Name: 9/10  Why Miracle and not Miracles?

Art: 7/10  Art fits the name, but not the type.

Spherimorph Dragon

This. This is the kind of card that is to be expected from this kind of Task. Well done.

OCG: 25/30: Very minor issues such as spelling and what not. 

Balance: 30/30  There is no immediate problem to this, 

Uniqueness: 9/10  Very well done, it implements a cost down and a cost up without being junk.

Name: 5/10: Spherimorph is nice, but ____ Dragon has been done so many times, it gets boring after a while

Art: 10/10 Fits really well.

Geargiannihliate

Whoever made this, is on crack, and clearly missed the point.

OCG: 25/30. Small issue. There shouldn't be a second semi-colon. That needs to be replaced with "and if you do, OR just place a comma instead of the semi-colon.

Balance: 0/30:  Lol.. Normal Summon, LOL I ONLY NEED 3 IN THERE? FOR A FIELD NUKE? THEN I GET TO +1?!?! BRILLIANT CARD DESIGN LOLOLOL

Uniqueness: 0/10 : Field nukes are boring.

Name: 10/10:  The only legit part of this. the name actually makes me laugh.

Art: 5/10: I'm not seeing much of an "annihliation" here.

Thunder Cricket

At first glance, this is pretty neat. But then again, maybe its not.

OCG: 30/30 Perfect from what I see.

Balance: 10/30: It SEEMS legit, then y'know.. Lightlords and Zombies. Nottttt looking like a bright card effect now, huh?

Uniqueness: 6/10: A tuner that mills... Why does this seem so familiar, yet so new?

Name: ??/10: I can't give a proper score, because I am beyond confused with the name. I mean c'mon, "Thunder Cricket".. what the hell kinda name is that?

Art: 10/10: Nothing wrong here.

Skull, the Soul Eater

I'll admit, this surprised me, its actually pretty funny really.

OCG: 15/30: You tried, I'll give you that, but you need to recheck. You need to swap the positions of the Semi-Colon and the Colon, and even then, the Colon is still in the wrong place.

Balance: 30/30: Legit. That is all, I don't see anything wrong with this card.

Uniqueness: 10/10: The one time where ATK increasing actually makes sense. This goes hand in hand with both the art and the name. Brilliant Connections.

Name: 10/10: See above

Art: 10/10: See above.

Ame No Uzume

Seems legit, no immediate issues, how do you intend to synchro it with other spirits though? Thats the only issue here.

OCG: 30/30

Balance: 29/30 (because of that "issue")

Uniqueness: 7/10 We've had these types of effects before. 

Name: 10/10 

Art: 10/10  Really does look like a spirit...

Guardian of Love

What.. the.. f*ck is all that went through my mind here. Sorry bud, but the overwhelming brokenness of this card, nullifies everything. You get a big fat 0. An obvious troll card deserves such a troll judgment. Good day sir.

OCG: 0/10

Balance: 0/10

Uniqueness: 0/10

Name: 0/10

Art: 0/10

Mira, the Giver of Life

Uh... k? So basically, you're trying to mimic something... but I can't pinpoint what..

OCG: 29/30 Effect, not effects (theres only 1)

Balance: 25/30:  A little bit tooo balanced, as to where it makes the card nearly pointless, what card would actually benefit from this since discarding a card to gain 200 ATK seems really random

Uniquness: 9/10

Name: 10/10

pretty sure I'm missing something here.

OCG: 25/30  seems fine, except.. you can't tribute summon by banishing from the grave.. Thats not how it works.

Balance: 10/30  Pseudo D-Prison! yayyyy, and it loops itself!

Uniqueness: 7/10

Name: 5/10  Too long yo

Gambit Blade Magi

Um.. I know the other judges said this card was fine aside from the smile, but I have a massive problem with this. In RFG decks this pretty much a magician of faith and mask of darkness. We don't really need something like this. In addition, I'm very concerned about the draw effect, especially considering its LIGHT and Spellcaster (lulz, Honest or Magicians Circle anyone?)

OCG: 30/30  Don't see any issues.

Balance: 8/30 As per reasons listed above

Uniqueness: 7/10 Draw effects, been there, done that.

Name: 6/10 I'm not really seeing how this is a Gamble "assuming its a pun of gambit, or if its just an X-men reference"

Art: 0/10: Smile is too creepy

Hapless Chicken in the Dragon Land

Yay, Duel Masters art! Overall, this card made me laugh

OCG: 29/30  very very minor issues, something is just not right, but i can't pinpoint what

Balance: 27/30: not seeing many issues here, if any.

Uniqueness: 10/10 lol.. that is all.

Name: 11/10: Hilarious name, bonus points for making me laugh

Art: 5/10: This would be a 10/10 but you basically ripped the art from Baby Zoppe from Duel Masters.

[/spoiler]

Quoted the whole damn thing because it was easier for me to look at them one by one. Not done, will be in a sec.
[spoiler=Judging]

VB4vCz5.jpg

28/30 OCG
You gotta capitalize Synchro Material and Synchro Monster.
13/30 Balance
This card's not really playable. No one would want to Tribute Summon a monster that isn't even a +1 and with such a useless effect. I suppose it's possible to use in Frogs, but I doubt they really want this over a Monarch.
2/10 Uniqueness
I'm sure an ATK increase on Synchro Summon exists in the actual game and it's downright useless. Also doesn't have anything to do with being a Ninja, so no points for flavour either.
3/10 Card Name
Ninja Water Frog honestly sounds lame and has little to no creativity. I'm sure it was just the first thing that came to mind when you saw the image.
8/10 Card Art
Not going to be too harsh about this since Yugioh art isn't anything amazing in general. It's a nice picture.

screamcatcher___yugioh_card_by_orejon8-d

29/30 OCG
Don't capitalize the first word after a semi-colon.
6/30 Balance
What's with the slew of negative effects on a Level 8 monster with 0 ATK and DEF? It pretty much has no use and it's also terribly slow.
7/10 Uniqueness
It's different, sure, but a huge part of creativity is to create a useful and yet creative effect.
6/10 Card Name
Not sure how it exactly relates to the card other than the fact that's scary sounding.
7/10 Card Art
I've seen better. A lot of the picture is empty space.

dBzMsMP.jpg

27/30 OCG
Needs a colon on the first line after the word "turn" and then would need a capitalization on "You". Needs a capitalization on "Add".
326ccaf31d15e0acb59d618807892686547ef615
27/30 Balance
Seems quite interesting and very powerful, but the fact is that no Deck dumps a shitload of Tuners into the Graveyard easily and this card doesn't self-summon, so it's slow enough to be balanced.
9/10 Uniqueness
Seems a bit like Gale, especially since it's also a Winged Beast, but it's nice that it's a Shrink.
8/10 Card Name
Doesn't have that great of a ring to it. Opinionated, but I dunno how else I would rate this. Also lacks creativity, but suits the card.
9/10 Card Art
Pretty nice.

23BRg6b.jpg

30/30 OCG
Perfect as far as I can tell.
10/30 Balance
Really hate that you are exploiting a loophole in the rules. Liek srsly. On a serious note, sending Mezuki and Normal Summoning Zombie Master isn't exactly a prime idea. It's also Chaos food.
10/10 Uniqueness
Was going to give a 9, but then I realized I don't really have complaints about this, except the balance issue, which of course, is a balance issue not creativity.
8/10 Card Name
The Star of Miracle doesn't exactly sound great, but at least the name isn't "Girl In Short Skirt", which I definitely would've given a 10/10.
7/10 Card Art
Background is sort of bland and girl isn't cute enough. Also doesn't look like a Fairy.

2lidevr.jpg
This card cannot be used as Xyz material. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 Dragon-Type monster in your hand to activate 1 of the following effects:
●Reduce the Level of the revealed monster by 2 or less, then reduce the Level of a monster you control by the same amount until the End Phase.
●Increase the Level of the revealed monster by 2 or less, then increase the Level of a monster you control by the same amount until the End Phase.
If you used this card's effect this turn, banish it when it leaves the field.

29.9/30 OCG
Should be a period after "following effects". Not going to nitpick too much here since it is a really rare case.
17/30 Balance
Can't really see any viable applications here, but it doesn't appear to be downright useless either. The "Can't be used as Xyz Material" and self-banishing clauses are unnecessary.
9/10 Uniqueness
Seems interesting, albeit not particularly useful, you don't have the right idea in mind for creating something that can compete in the game.
9/10 Card Name
Spherimorph sounds somewhat silly, you should've left it at Spheremorph in my humble opinion. wtf is spherimorph
9/10 Card Art
Suits the card quite well and is pretty decent.

g6B74Rq.jpg

29/30 OCG
Should be a comma before then, not a semi-colon.
1/30 Balance
So first you nuke the field for pretty much nothing since Geargia are a very explosive Deck, you then proceed to add a Geargia monster from your Deck to your hand, making what is already a overly powerful +X even greater. Field nukes are nothing to laugh at. I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at here. This card is downright ridiculous.
5/10 Uniqueness
Simply searching is really not creative at all.
6/10 Card Name
If you didn't notice the naming scheme already, the word after "Geargi" is supposed to be a noun, not a verb.
9/10 Card Art
LQ and doesn't look like Geargia, but I'm not going to call you on that.

vjsNCnK.jpg
THUNDER CRICKET
LIGHT
[Insect / Tuner]

Once per turn, you can send up to 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard: This card can gain 1 level for each Monster sent the Graveyard by this effect. Any effect(s) that would activate in the Graveyard due to this effect is negated. If this card was used as Synchro Material, the Synchro Monster summoned using this card gains 300 ATK for each Spell and Trap card sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

ATK/  100   DEF/ 1000

28/30 OCG
Once per turn: You can send up to 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard; you can have this card gain 1 level for each Monster sent the Graveyard by this effect.
23/30 Balance
Don't like the Card Trooper part where the milling is a cost as it's rather abusable. Sending 5 cards is also kind of overkill, but it's fine because this card is no good at anything else. It probably won't even be run, unless some Deck really needs the mill. Card Trooper isn't even run nowadays.
9/10 Uniqueness
Something nice and different. Not revolutionary, but definitely good.
6/10 Card Name
I know Konami's not the best at naming stuff, but that doesn't mean you should follow suit. Seriously not original in any aspect and doesn't sound good.
9/10 Card Art
If the image were clearer and I could make out more, I might even have handed out a ten. But then, maybe not.

y45yGEh.jpg

24/30 OCG
Once per turn: Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, until the End Phase, this card gains ATK equal to the banished monster's Level x 200.
14/30 Balance
I see no real applications for this card.
6/10 Uniqueness
Again with the ATK gain for the Summoned monster. The first effect is also pretty bland.
3/10 Card Name
Sounds really lame. Like really lame.
7/10 Card Art
You didn't even bother cropping the picture. It is a decent pic though.

J9ctznN.jpg

23/30 OCG

Graveyard and Synchro Material(s) needs to be capitalized. Also, you aren't up to date on PSCT.
23/30 Balance
Not particularly useful. You can only basically use this with the Double Summoner and that Level 6 Special Summon monster which doesn't give this guy a lot of applications.
6/10 Uniqueness
That other Spirit monster and Tuningware already do this.
7/10 Card Name
Effect doesn't relate to Ame no Uzume as far as I'm aware.
8/10 Card Art
Pretty nice. Does relate to name.

[spoiler=User 10]
hikari.jpg
[/spoiler]

29/30 OCG
"When you Summon a DARK monster", not Summoned.
2/30 Balance
Basically an invincible wall against everything except some Decks because no one's stupid enough to Summon DARK monsters with this card out.
5/10 Uniqueness
Pretty bland effect.
4/10 Card Name
I fail to see how this relates to love and it's a really bland name.
5/10 Card Art
It's a circle.

Gz4wOgh.jpg

29.9/30 OCG
Again with the period at the end not colon.
13/30 Balance
Why does this matter? Who wants to discard a bunch of cards for such a tiny ATK gain for one turn?
6/10 Uniqueness
You guys never go with anything but the "give Synchro Summoned monster power" route.
5/10 Card Name
I fail to see how she gives life. You also shouldn't use colons in the name.
6/10 Card Art
Really meh.

ClGpsem.png?1

DARK | Level 8

[Warrior/Tuner]
Cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card by banishing 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, banish it. When a Synchro Monster you control is attacked: You can banish 3 cards from the top of your Deck, then target the attacking monster; banish that target, and if you do, return this card to the Deck (this is a Quick Effect). This card must be banished to activate and to resolve this effect.

ATK/2950 DEF/1500

30/30 OCG
No problems here that I'm aware of.
16/30 Balance
A beater out of nowhere plus the fact that your opponent can't do anything to stop this guy and it's easy enough to simply banish this guy by other means than Synchro Summoning.
9/10 Uniqueness
Meh, it's cool.
6/10 Card Name
Wat? Wat does that even mean? It doesn't really sound good either.
8/10 Card Art
Pretty good.

gbsgfb.jpg
Effect:When this card is destroyed by battle: banish it instead and add 1 of your banished cards to your hand, except this card. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent by battle: You can draw 1 card and reveal it to your opponent; banish it and this card gains 1 of these effects based on it's card type:
*Monster: This card gains 200 ATK x the Level of the banished monster until your next turn.
*Spell: Destroy 1 face up Spell/Trap card on the field.
*Trap: Destroy 1 card on your field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

26/30 OCG
Don't need the "instead" and probably should be "add 1 of your other banished cards to your hand". Then it should be "When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent:". I've said this about one of the above cards, but you have a period at the end not a colon.
17/30 Balance
Considering how Macro Cosmos is Limited, there's no problem in adding a banished Spell/Trap. At any rate, this card is way too slow and you typically want to be destroying Spell/Trap Cards before the Battle Phase and this card doesn't have the ATK to be inflicting Battle Damage.
7/10 Uniqueness
Pretty much an altered Dimensional Alchemist.
7/10 Card Name
Gambit Blade doesn't really sound good to me.
3/10 Card Art
Wat r u doing? dis is not ygo art... And she has a REEEAAALLLYYY creepy smile. If I had it, I would literally burn this card. No offense, I hope.

firstentry.jpg
Card text:
While in your hand, this card is also Dragon-type. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster with 2000 or more ATK: you can reveal 1 Dragon-type Synchro monster in your Extra Deck; until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as the revealed card's name.

28/30 OCG
"While this card is in your hand, it is also treated as Dragon-Type. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a monster with 2000 or more ATK: You can reveal 1 Dragon-type Synchro monster in your Extra Deck; until the End Phase, this card's name is treated as the revealed card's name."
7/30 Balance
Stahp trying to create loopholes, cuz that's what these kind of cards do. I cannot fundamentally agree with these kind of things even if it's way situational and has no real merits.
6/10 Uniqueness
Creativity also begs that you do something meaningful.
2/10 Card Name
As amusing as the name is... wat r u doing?
9/10 Card Art
Pretty cool.
[/spoiler]

Finished this :D

[spoiler='my judging result']

User 1

O (OCG): 24 (2 mistakes, Synchro Material and Synchro Monster)

B (Balance): 18 (quite hard to use, and tbh I'll never use this)

U (Uniqueness): 3 (just ATK gain?, I'll use Flare Resonator then)

N (Name): 4 (I just finished judging well-name contest, so I can tell that this name is too simple, pls not copying the bad side of Konami)

A (Art): 7

Total: 56

User 2

O: 24 (2 words after semi-colon shouldn't be capitalized)

B: 8 (wtf u made? the Level reduction eff is too good from how it banished monster from your opponent Graveyard as a cost, but what's the other parts...)

U: 8

N: 5

A: 6

Total: 51

User 3

O: 21 (Where's your colon + capitalzied for first effect?)

B: 2 (quick-gale? no no no just no)

U: 6

N: 8

A: 9

Total: 46

User 4

O: 30

B: 12 (too much, Foolish Burial + Double Summon on summon is pretty OP)

U: 10

N: 9

Total: 70

User 5

O: 21 (2 or less should be up to 2, also you need to specified " a face-up monster")

B: 18 (you should make some cost for it that's more than just reveal, also reduce lv6 in hand is not so good Idea)

N: 7

A: 8

Total: 62

User 6

O: 27 (replace semi-colon before then with comma)

B: 5 (banish 3 to nuke? well it's a big problem if this got hit by veiler, but that search effect is too much, search accel, Gigant X come to the cleared field)

U: 10 (this is the first Lv4 or lower, in addition a Tuner, that has nuke effect XD)

N: 5

User 7

O: 15 (many mistakes found, a colon after OPT, a semi-colon after milling, this way instead of by this effect, the Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material gains... instead of your last 2 sentences)

B: 15 (5 card-trooper? this is absurd for Rulers, since they originally didn't need to activate any effect while milling)

Total: 53

User 8

O: 12 (a colon, "in either player's Graveyard", "banish that target", "banished monster", "the Synchro Monster that was Synchro Summoned using this card as a Synchro Material"

B: 20 (banish from opponent's Graveyard as a cost is too much)

User 9

O: 9 (Spirit Monster, Graveyard, Once per turn: You can discard 1 card; add, other Synchro Material Monsters are Spirit Monsters

B: 24 (can't search by Aratama, also draw eff is neat)

U: 5 (just a copy of Izanami)

Total: 55

User 10

O: 30

B: 18 (too much protection, but easy to get rid of by DNA Transplant or Tiaramisu)

N: 9

Total: 75

User 11

O: 27 (following effects)

B: 14 (just why, only 200 per card is not worth enough, even in Fabled I still want to use Raven more than this)

U: 6

N: 8 (colon shouldn't be use here, just comma)

Total: 63

User 12

O: 7 (do you really understand what's Tribute Summon is? "Shuffle this card into the Deck" OR "return this card to the top/bottom of the Deck"

B: 18 (so this banish 1 monster your opponent control by just 3 cards from your Deck, and you can reuse this? too much)

Total: 51

User 13

O: 12 (: Banish it instead, then add 1 of your,  When this card inflicts battle damage, until the end of your next turn, 1 face-up Spell/Trap Card, "1 card on your side of the field" OR "1 card you control"

B: 23 (not bad design, though return directly from banished to hand is a bit much

U: 9

A: 7

Total: 58

User 14

O: 21 (also Dragon-Type, : You can reveal 1 Dragon-Type Synchro Monster)

B: 21 (SS able by RDMD, but what's the other reason for fake-Dragon in hand? though fake Stardust or Red Demon is neat for SSD and Nova)

N: 6

Total: 65

[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived