[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yeah, here's the fic that I wrote in 2 hours, for those who want something to read while I continue to take a break.

[spoiler=Maximum Butthurt - Maxxion x Finalfan (3,854 words.)]

Taken down for reasons. If you want to read this, ask for it to be PMed.

[spoiler=In the mean time, the short version]

d7b.gif

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Thar, my body is not ready to read this.
Also, Maxx, stop reporting the thread.
You're kinda going a bit too far.

And posting this publicly when he was told not to isn't? Thar took this way farther than it ever should've gone, and was even advised NOT to put it up. Did he listen? Nope. I'm furious now, and so's my lady. Good job, you fucking troll.

And posting this publicly when he was told not to isn't? Thar took this way farther than it ever should've gone, and was even advised NOT to put it up. Did he listen? Nope. I'm furious now, and so's my lady. Good job, you f***ing troll.

Thar, my body is not ready to read this.
Also, Maxx, stop reporting the thread.
You're kinda going a bit too far.

He kind of is but you know....this is his right.

I fully side with Maxxion on this one.

I can't bring myself to read this one, sorry.

He has every right to be angry

< <

This was inconsiderate.

I honestly feel like this is actually some bias BS because BlackxLily was not approved by people and it didn't happen, but this was frowned upon by someone and it was just fine.

And everyone wants to read BlackxLily more

I can't bring myself to read this one, sorry.

That's fine. You don't have to.

But I only posted it because the majority asked to read it, while a good percentage of the majority told me to post it. Whatever the case may be, it's out there, and there shouldn't be any controversy about it. It's just a crackfic.

That's fine. You don't have to.

But I only posted it because the majority asked to read it, while a good percentage of the majority told me to post it. Whatever the case may be, it's out there, and there shouldn't be any controversy about it. It's just a crackfic.

They told oyu NOT to, you fucking moron, they told you to PM it around.

The difference between what happened between the BlackxLily fic and the MaxxionxFinalFan is that Black and Lily kinda calmly and politely asked for it to not happen.

Whenever I saw Max post anything about it, it was generally demands and whining. Just saying the way someone asks makes a big difference.

I would have loved to see what Thar coulda done for BlackxLily though. :>

I can do that, just not right now. I need sources... and energy.

I heard that this was rejected earlier by people because one of the parties did not approve.

If you seriously write this.....

< <

screw Maxxion's side, anything goes.

The difference between what happened between the BlackxLily fic and the MaxxionxFinalFan is that Black and Lily kinda calmly and politely asked for it to not happen.

Whenever I saw Max post anything about it, it was generally demands and whining. Just saying the way someone asks makes a big difference.

That it does. But someone saying No is always No. Whether you beg for it or scream NOOO,

No is no.

But whining doesn't do crap. =/

< <

Not to be rude to Thar but I don't think asking would have done crap for Maxxion. =D

And I didn't know how they asked because I wasn't in on the conversation. But I would assume it was nicely anyway...

Yeah this is just one of those things I'll shut up about and watch unfold.

They told you NOT to, you f***ing moron, they told you to PM it around.

You getting angry isn't gonna help anything. The damage is already done. Whether or not this topic gets locked because you didn't get your way, you're still a cry baby.

It's still possible. After seeing Maxxion's reaction, I'm no longer afraid of Black.

You getting angry isn't gonna help anything. The damage is already done. Whether or not this topic gets locked because you didn't get your way, you're still a cry baby.

It's still possible. After seeing Maxxion's reaction, I'm no longer afraid of Black.

So that excuses cyber-bullying, being disrespectful, spreading libel and slander? No, it doesn't. You acted VERY spitefully, regardless of how much of a dick I was acting. DOn't act all high and mighty like I was the only one at fault.

Achievement Get

I'm with Thar now. < <

Don't look at me. > >

You know you'd read it. > <

You know, now that I think about it....worse case scenario is that Maxxion leaves the site.....that would suck, wouldn't it.

Imma stop before this turns to flaming any more than it has already.

Maxxion has every right to be offended but has no reason to have this tude. 

Thar....is a crackfic writer....did you even read the story?
If you did, why did you come to this thread knowing what was going to be here?
In fact I should probably read it after all.

Yeah that was a bit more than usual. I grazed it over, but there were some pretty dang hilarious references even I got, but some of it was....worse than usual. I mean I know it says PG 16 but this one seemed a bit more....18 in nature. I guess. Words aren't coming to meh < <

Achievement Get

I'm with Thar now. < <

Don't look at me. > >

You know you'd read it. > <

You know, now that I think about it....worse case scenario is that Maxxion leaves the site.....that would suck, wouldn't it.

Imma stop before this turns to flaming any more than it has already.

Maxxion has every right to be offended but has no reason to have this tude. 

Thar....is a crackfic writer....did you even read the story?
If you did, why did you come to this thread knowing what was going to be here?
In fact I should probably read it after all.

>Can be offended

>Can't ahve attitude

That is in DIRECT contradiction of itself, because being offended IS having an attitude, it's the same thing.

Isn't Black you should be afraid of this time. :'O

It's Lily and her significant other.

I should've asked this a long time ago but... who is Lily?

So that excuses cyber-bullying, being disrespectful, spreading libel and slander? No, it doesn't. You acted VERY spitefully, regardless of how much of a dick I was acting. DOn't act all high and mighty like I was the only one at fault.

It's not cyber-bullying. You made yourself a victim by taking things personally. If you want me to care, don't make me look like a dictator.

I should've asked this a long time ago but... who is Lily?

Um... You might know her by the name [url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/129966-koko/]Kokonoe/Koko[/url]. :'o

BlackxLily has been a ship for a while cause they were CC Mods together or something silly like that.

Archived