[Fanfiction] Thar's YCM Pairings (PG-16)

Thar

First of all, I appreciate the review. In fact, I find it quite refreshing after all of the short "whoa this is awesome" comments I've been getting.

Now onto the review: Hunter wasn't around the site for very long. For all I knew, he was a top-notch card maker in 2007, became a mod in 2008, and then left. That being said, his motifs were more for his own sport than anything. The way I portrayed him seeing it was that "faking your own death" just to escape the city was just a low-blow to society and they might as well be dead. I meant to write him out as, well, not the smartest mod around, hence his short stay. I never knew the guy as a mod, but if all he was known for is making cards, then I would assume all he'd be known for as a mod was an egotistical prick that took joy in hunting down people who looked like criminals to him.

As for Fusion raising his middle finger: I highly doubt anyone would think that his arm or middle finger would be dismembered, even if it was written out that way without the intention of it.

So yeah, rep for you on this. If I was even remotely interested in Yu-Gi-Oh, I'd give your fic a shot and review it.

No problem.

Ah, I see. Long before I joined then. Thanks for pointing that out.

So read the duelless chapters then. Nah just kidding, it's not a problem. I don't like this idea of "I've commented on your fic, now I expect you to have to read and comment on mine." People should just read what they want to and give comments on it.

I'm just cross because I know there is plenty doing the former but not many doing the later. :(

PS: Read Sora x Advo in the last hour, so I've read 6 of these now. I think it would be fair to say these have really gone from strength to strength each time, not just saying that as a throw away line; genuinely for me Alice x Striker was the one that stood out for me in the first four as being particularly funny/shocking, but the last two really ramped it up in every way. So props for progression I guess.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to amend my earlier allowances. Like before, you are only allowed to ship me with Blue Wafflez.

But if you do, you are only allowed to do so implicitly. There must be much reasonable doubt.

Also, I can not actually be physically depicted. Only referenced like I was previously.

Also, it would be preferable if someone gets angry at me for no reason every time.

But I'll leave that up to creative discretion... unlike everything else stated.

Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to amend my earlier allowances. Like before, you are only allowed to ship me with Blue Wafflez.
But if you do, you are only allowed to do so implicitly. There must be much reasonable doubt.
Also, I can not actually be physically depicted. Only referenced like I was previously.
Also, it would be preferable if someone gets angry at me for no reason every time.
But I'll leave that up to creative discretion... unlike everything else stated.
Have a nice day.

I was about to make it just as a joke, but now it's kinda ruined.

I-It's not like I wanna be s-shipped with someone here or anything... baka.

But yeah how does one enter this?

Just say whether or not you're okay with being parodied and I'll consider it for the future.

Which reminds me, Thar, what does your backlog look like right now? I'm guessing you don't have a whole lot to do after CrabxPika.

I'm considering YCMakerxFrunk, DaemonxRodrigo, ToyoxAin, DemxKaka, and ZextraxCherry. I haven't really thought much about either of them, though, since CrabxPika taking quite a lot out of me.

CrabxPika taking quite a lot out of me.

Crab wrapped the mechanized tendrils that were the necks of his many heads around Pika's small rodent-like body; The energy surging from them was- *Ahem*

Considering it's been a while since Crab was last seen, safe to say you can use your imagination with that chapter. Or at least, more so then you do with everyone else. Or something like that.

B-But I gave him the Sol Ring...

It's the ultimate contract :c

There has to be some form of cheating involved. :<

like, he couldn't write mexblack because that isn't cheating, so that's when he resorted to LilyxBlack only to get a no from both of them :'O

So some form of scandal or cheating must be written in each story. :'o

Well, you see the scandal is that there are in fact 7 Sol rings, and Daemon possess 2 of them now, one from Akuma and the other from Lora. This leads to a series of trollings to happen to all three of them up until the day of Lora's wedding where the culprit reveals themselves.

All right Thar, I gave it to you, so write it. (Actually this would probably suck, don't do it unless you can make it not suck).

[spoiler=Power Scandal - Crab x Pika (Part 1) (6,683 words)]A Mod bike revved along one of the roads that surrounded the metropolis of YCM City. Its red and blue lights were flashing as it was in hot pursuit of the vehicle in front of it, which swerved between gaps of traffic like a needle sewing fabric. The pursuit caused an uproar of horns honking and brakes squealing on the road whose age could be shown from cracks and patches of new pavement, all disregarded to avoid the two vehicles that raced down it.

“Pull over!” Rockford White had a headset straddling his head under his helmet, which was wirelessly connected to a speaker at the front of the bike. His voice was projected through the speaker in attempt to reach the arrogant driver, who neither pulled over nor slowed down, “I said pull over, you son of a b*tch!”

The driver’s window rolled down to reveal a hand that held up its middle finger, “Eat my sh*t, mod scum!” The voice was high-pitched and cracking, which was a given to White that the driver was a noob. White rolled his eyes behind the shaded shield that covered the window of his helmet, which was later opened for a better sight on the target. The driver’s window was still open, giving White an open ear on the shouts of joy and arrogance from the offender. He sighed, revving up the engine more to give him more speed. He was careful not to let his speed affect his maneuverability as more traffic appeared as obstacles.

“Pull your vehicle over or I will shoot your damn tires out!” The threat caused the driver to accelerate more, increasing the distance between him and White. White cursed as he also accelerated, drawing his gun out of its holster and aiming at the driver; his other hand steered, but he knew that his steering was crippled. Regardless, he sped up and met the noob within range, firing at his back tires and hitting it to cause the vehicle to spin out of control and slide into the ditch. White’s momentum caused him to speed ahead of the totaled and flipped vehicle as he swerved to drive the other direction, parking himself along the same ditch. He could hear the sound of the noob bashing against the door to open it, which only made him snicker. Cusses echoed with each thud.

“I was gonna tell you to get out of the vehicle, but it appears that you’re trying to do just that!” White shouted as the open window let out the slithering noob. Scratches and cuts let out streams of blood from the noob’s face as he slowed down his attempt to escape from the shock of impact before his adrenaline gave out. His breathing was slow and rough as he looked up at a blurred-out Mod picking him up and slapping cuffs on his wrists. With him restrained, White pulled out his walkie-talkie, “I got a speedster in need on medical attention. The location is programmed into my vehicle’s GPS.” A staticky reply acknowledged the order as White waited by the vehicle with the noob bent over the hood.

A moment passed before a familiar voice was heard from the walkie-talkie, “You total another one, Rocket?”

“How’d you guess?” White laughed in response to Kelly Graves, another Mod.

Kelly laughed, “Just a hunch. I know you too well.”

White laughed again, “It’s like you and eye were given the same set of eyes; you see what I see.”

“But you don’t see what I see,” Kelly replied, “I think that’s the only gap between us.”

“Too true,” White looked at the noob that he had just put in cuffs, “Can you see the guy I pulled over?”

“I’m assuming he’s a noob,” Kelly said with stretched-out words to signify a guess, “and he’s in cuffs and hunched over the hood as we speak.”

White was speechless, “…damn, you are good!”

“I try.”

“But can you guess who it is?” A long silence followed, but Kelly eventually spoke.

“…is it Coolspy?”

White was shocked at the guess, rolling the noob over to reveal his face. White could not distinguish it, so he reached into the noob’s back pocket for his wallet. He opened it up to reveal the ID, “I’m not sure if it’s Coolspy or not, but based on this ID, its…” White was stunned at what he saw, dropping the wallet. His eyes squinted shut along with gritted teeth that squeezed out a hard sigh.

“What is it? Was it Coolspy?”

White hesitated to answer, but forced words out, “…the name on the ID was Mugen.”

A long pause followed before Kelly broke it, “I’m coming over. I have your location.” The call ended, leaving White to waver in his own disappointment. The thought that a new officer would break the law like this was beyond his own words. Amidst his current feelings, he doubted that the face of the person on the hood was actually Mugen, as he would’ve recognized him. However, the question as to how this guy got Mugen’s uniform remained.

It was not long before another bike pulled up at the ditch that White was at. Parking her bike next to White’s, Kelly removed her helmet and let her red, dyed hair loose with a shake of her head. Radiant hazel eyes glistened in the sunlight as White watched her dismount and approach him. All he could do was shrug with his eyes gesturing towards the noob, which Kelly locked onto with curious eyes.

“Let me see that ID.” Kelly was frank with White, keeping her eyes on the noob as White bent down to grab the wallet and hand it over to her. She pulled the wallet up to her face, taking out the ID card and studying it thoroughly. Her eyes alternated between the picture on the ID and the face of the noob, “Nope, this ain’t Mugen.”

“Sorry, I just wasn’t thinking straight.” White said with his head turned away from Kelly to avoid eye contact.

“I guess I can understand that.” Kelly closed in on the noob, “What’s your name, boy?”

The noob coughed up a raspy laugh, “I was gonna ask you the same thing, sweetheart!”

Kelly smirked, “You been drinking lately?”

“Drinking up dreams of being with you, sweet thing!”

Kelly chuckled, standing up with her hands at her hips, “Sounds like Coolspy to me.” She walked over to White, who wandered aimlessly as he left Kelly to the scene, “Ain’t this the guy that was holding Mugen hostage?”

“Hell if I know,” White replied, “I care nothing for either Mugen or the guy responsible for him.”

“You mean Night?”

“Yes, him.” White’s answer was followed by the sound of sirens blaring in the distance, “Well, here comes the ambulance. Which one of us is going with it?”

“I’ll go.” Kelly answered, “He seems better acquainted with me. Maybe he’ll cooperate more.”

“I guess that’s a good idea.” White sighed, this time finding Kelly’s eyes attractive. Kelly exchanged the look with a raised brow.

“You feeling alright?”

“Yes, I just…” White cleared his throat, “I just haven’t seen you in a while is all.”

“You saying you want me?”

White’s face turned a shade redder as he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. In his hesitation to answer, Kelly chuckled, approaching him with outstretched arms, “Come here.” The two embraced and joined in a passionate kiss that accidently led to both of them lying on the ground on top of each other. The moment grew affectionate as Kelly began to feel White’s pants rise underneath her.

“Whoa White, is that your gun or are you just happy to see me?” Kelly laughed as she turned to look down the road, hearing the sirens come closer, “We better be quick. If that ambulance sees us doing this, we’re toast.” White agreed and the two scurried behind the car, proceeding to make love as Coolspy slid off the hood of the car with a lost conscience. There were no witnesses.

----------------------------------------------------------

A longer moment passed than expected when the ambulance arrived, along with another Mod vehicle. It was not a bike, which made it apparent that the Mod inside was Night. Night came out of his car wearing a dark-blue trench coat and a fedora, pulling out a cigarette from his shirt pocket and lighting the opposite end from his mouth. The ambulance drivers rushed out with a stretcher towards Coolspy just before Kelly rose from behind the totaled vehicle, followed by White. Both Mods were breathing heavily, but restrained from acting suspicious as they both adjusted their uniforms. As Coolspy was lifted onto the stretcher, Night approached the pair.

“You guys have been here for a while,” Night said, “What exactly were you waiting on?”

Kelly took a deep breath before answering, avoiding any hints towards their previous incident, “White managed to pull Coolspy over. Someone had to watch him.”

“Two of you guarding one restrained criminal?” Night raised a brow as he sprayed out a cloud of smoke from his nostrils.

“I’m sure White could’ve done it on his own, but I wasn’t doing anything, so I thought I’d pay him a visit.”

Night shrugged, “Seems legit.” He turned around to hear another vehicle approaching with its sirens blaring. It was another bike, but this one was beefier than the other bikes present. Night froze at the sight, “Ah sh*t.”

“What’s wrong?” Kelly walked up to Night from behind, mimicking his shock as she saw who was dismounting from the same bike. The uniform on the person dismounting was White with a higher rank showing from their chest. The officer took off her helmet, causing more chills to go down everyone’s back as she approached the scene with angry steps.

“Get out of my way!” Kelly and Night took a wide step to the side as Pika stormed past them, “Stop that stretcher! Let me look at him!” The two people carrying the stretcher stopped immediately, setting the stretcher down for Pika to kneel and examine Coolspy, who lied unconscious with an air mask cupped over his bloodied face. Pika rose with curled lips and flaming eyes as she turned around toward the other officers, “It took y’all two damn weeks to catch this guy?!”

Kelly, White, and Night all looked at each other, expecting someone to come up with a response. Before anyone could, Pika spoke up, “Two weeks! Y’all call yourselves cops?!”

White tried to speak, “Pika, ma’am, if I may-”

“Ma’am?! What am I, your wife?!” Pika interrupted, “Damn right, I ain’t and I don’t wish to be! I am your commanding officer and you shall refer to me as SIR, ya copy?!”

“Yes sir,” White stuttered, “but if I may… this guy’s been hidden from our radars. We can’t find someone who we can’t see.”

Pika shot a deadly glare at White which left him frozen in fear, “Y’all think I’m some decoder or something?! I suggest y’all don’t speak in riddles with me! Get your acts straight!” Pika caught a glimpse of Kelly, who was zipping up her collar. The looks they exchanged were that of a bear and a human playing with its cub, “Graves, it’s as cold as a damn tundra out here! Why the hell do you have your collar unzipped?!”

White and Kelly both shot looks at each other, which sparked Pika’s attention and added to the blaze in her eyes, “Well, by golly, is that why you two’ve been waiting here for so long?” Pika dashed behind the car, where she bent her head down and sniffed the ground, raising it with gritted teeth, “You did! Well, by the Admin’s graverobbed corpse, I can smell the sweat coming off a your damn bodies!”

Kelly cut in, “Wait, Pika, sir, it’s not what you thi-”

“What I THINK, subordinate?!” Pika’s face was inches away from Kelly’s, “I KNOW you two’ve been f*cking on duty! What I THINK is that you two will be handing over your damn badges and guns when I’m through with you!”

Pika stormed off to her bike, but Night cut her off, cussing under her breath before Night cut her off, “Hold on a minute, sir! I don’t think that’s necessary. They haven’t seen each other in a while, so can’t you just understand the emotional-”

“Emotional?!” Pika interrupted, “You’re gonna lecture me on EMOTIONS?! Detective Night, you haven’t been on duty for WEEKS, and you’re gonna talk to be about emotions! You expect me to cut you slack because you got into the pants of Judge Yin? I assume that’s what you’ve been doing with HER gone as well!” Night was speechless, as Pika’s hunch was almost never wrong, “You’re just as tempted as every other helpless officer here! I ought to punish you just the same!” Nobody moved as they watched her mount, “The Admin’ll know of this! Y’all better keep your crotches in check, or I’m gonna cut them out of your damn hips!” She revved her bike to a deafening level, swerving away from the scene and throwing dirt with her spinning tires before gunning off into the distance. Nobody spoke, but looked at each other with horrified expressions before hopping on their own vehicles, not realizing that there were spectators hidden behind the bushes that surrounded the metropolis, taking pictures and whispering to one another. The scene cleared, leaving the totaled vehicle behind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow came along with controversy as the streets of the city buzzed with the rumors of White’s and Kelly’s sentence. Chatter rattled throughout the patio of the Central Hub, echoed by several hangouts spread amongst the streets that branched off of the General district. The doorsteps of the residential areas were decorated with thick stacks of newsprint reading “PLOT TWIST: KellyxWhite Shipped to Court!” on the front in letters that even drive-byers could read.

“PLOT TWIST! PLOT TWIST! Kelly ex White shipped to court!” A paper boy with a flat-cap and satirical overalls walked the streets around the Hub, holding a paper with his arm stretched out while the other arm wrapped around a stack that hung from a bag latched over his shoulder. People walked by as they heard the story, scrambling with whatever loose change they could find in their pockets to grab a copy. Whatever extra change was dropped, the paperboy would pick up without a second thought, continuing to shout out the front page article.

Meanwhile, the buzz shook the city to where Pika’s house resided, waking her. The sun was enough to keep her awake, but as she prepared her morning coffee, she saw the shadow of the newspaper that sat on her doorstep. She was prompted to open the door and pick it up with half of her mind asleep, which was awoken at the sight of the front page. She cringed angrily and ripped the entire stack in half with only her clenching fists, storming her way through throwing on her uniform, jumping on her bike, and shredding her driveway with how harshly she accelerated, but at the back of her mind she wondered what she was even accelerating towards. She braked with a squealing White trail left behind as she sat stationary with her hands tightly held on her handles, looking at the city as the echoes of its citizens rattled her head.

As she sat thoughtlessly, her phone rang, which she answered immediately, “Putting your foot down on the law as usual, Pika?” It was Crab, the vice-Admin of YCM City. Pika was shocked to hear from her in this manner, but responded like a friend, albeit with a stern tone held back in her throat.

“It had to be done. This kind of behavior amongst mods is intolerable.”

Crab chuckled on the other end, “Oh Pika, this is why I chose you to be the head officer. The sound of your voice over others just rattles my bones!” Pika could hear the ecstasy air out of Crab’s voice, but refrained from making it significant.

“So what are you calling me for?”

Crab’s tone adjusted, “I need you to come by my office. We need to talk.”

“Any time in particular?”

“As soon as possible,” Crab’s ecstatic tone could be heard regaining itself, “Take your time, but don’t.” One last chuckle could be heard before Crab hung up, leaving Pika to wire her mind to the route she was about to take to the Admin’s lounge. She revved her engine back to where she shredded her driveway once again, accelerating down the windy road that plunged into the city. Her lights were blaring as well as her siren, prompting people to move aside as she ripped through the streets, eventually finding her way up the stairs across the courtyard of the Admin building. She parked along the stairway that acted as a chamfer to the front patio before the main doors, making haste through them and finding Crab pacing the floors of the main lounge. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, which were held back by a tan suit that hugged her figure almost too much. At the sight of Pika strutting across the room, her eyes lit up.

“You’re here!” she squealed, “Wonderful!”

Pika’s face turned red, “Not so loud…”

“Oh Pika, don’t be so modest. Come inside my office!” Crab rounded the corner of her own doorway while Pika reluctantly followed; she looked around in what she excused herself to be self-defense. Inside the Admin’s office, Crab leaned on the support of her shoulders with her palms anchored to the desk, glaring at Pika as she entered.

“So what’s up?” Pika asked, trying to sound formal.

“What’s up?” Pika playfully mocked with a chuckle, but immediately straightened herself up, “Well, you know that there is controversy brewing throughout the entire city, right?”

Pika grunted, “People are just too naïve and ignorant. Why can’t they just accept the fact that those horny losers were setting a bad example?”

“That’s not the point.” Crab plainly responded, “The point is that people disagree with you. Ron and Kelly are both well respected mods, which only means one thing…”

“They’re gonna riot.” Pika clenched her fist, tapping the gun at her waist, “But that’s nothing I can’t handle.”

“Not on your own, no.” Crab walked around the desk towards Pika, putting her hand on her shoulder.

“Well, I can always call for backup when I need it.”

Crab chuckled again, “You have ME, Pika.” Crab’s eyes sparkled, leaving Pika in bewilderment, “I’m on your side. You’re right, mods shouldn’t be behaving this way. This city is supposed to be PG. It’s what YCMaker would want.”

“Pika leaned her head over to look at the empty chair of the Admin’s desk, “Speaking of YCMaker, where the f*ck has he been lately?”

Crab scoffed with rolling eyes, “Where HASN’T he been other than here?” She sighed as she released herself from Pika and sat down on the chair, “It’s funny, really. I marry the guy and all of a sudden he leaves me to do all the work. Talk about rude.”

“Well, can you blame him? I mean, with all the years he’s been Admin, you’d think he deserves a vacation.”

“Yeah, but still, it’d be nice if he could spend some time with me.” Crab’s finger stroked the desk in a swirly fashion. Pika watched it, sinking in her hidden feelings for Crab. The feeling was unbearable.

“So what do you plan to do?”

“I’m gonna tell the people that the sentence will be carried out, and if they don’t cooperate, then I will make the order to have the streets cleared by force.” Pika’s heart raced as she listened to Crab’s iron fist shine through her voice. Her breathing grew heavy, which made Crab chuckle again. Her gaze locked back onto Pika as the two locked eyes, “What are ya thinking about?”

Pika was inclined to hold herself back, but she knew the feeling was mutual, “I just… love it when you sound in charge…” Pika didn’t move as Crab’s smile crept towards her as she slowly crawled across the desk. Crab’s hand stroked Pika’s ear as Pika lovingly placed her hand on it, shutting her eyes and letting out a relaxed sigh through her nostrils, “I’ll close the door…” Pika whispered as she did so. Crab waited with her entire body weight kneeling on the desk as Pika walked over with a lustful feeling. Within seconds, their faces attracted like magnets as a kiss slathered around their conjoined lips. Both of their eyes were closed as Crab pulled Pika back to fall onto the chair and have her sitting on top of her, straddling her pelvis like a pony. One would blink and suddenly see Crab’s collar opened up to reveal her pink, silk bra hanging under her collarbone.

The door knocked, “Excuse me, vice-Admin,” Pika scrambled to dismount Crab as she cleared her throat and stood erect like a soldier along the wall. Crab took deep breaths to calm herself as she sat with cupped hands rested on the desk, giving permission for entry.

“Excuse me again, but I’ve just come to inform you that-” The secretary of the building cut herself off as she caught a glimpse of Crab’s opened collar, which she never bothered to close. Crab pretended not to notice, “…there’s a strike going on in the courtyard…”

“Yes, I am aware.” Crab contently responded, “Is that all?”

“Yes, vice-Admin. Sorry for intruding.” The stutter of the secretary was obvious to both Crab and Pika, as was the reason for it. Crab cleared her throat, closing her collar with a chuckle. Pika echoed the laugh, her cheeks still red.

“Well, we should get going.” Crab took another deep breath, standing up tall and walking out of the room. Pika followed, not needing instructions as she pulled out her walkie-talkie.

“All officers in the metro area, get within response range of the Admin building.” Acknowledgement followed immediately as Crab wasted no time to come out of the main doors, revealing a crowd of angry people holding up signs and shouting peppy statements that added fuel to the fire. Pika flanked Crab as she exited the building and stood up to the podium that stood just before the stairs. Mods and officers pulled up in lit-up cars, flooding out between Crab and the mob holding them back as Crab prepared to speak.

“YCMers,” She stood tall, projecting her voice to everyone in front of her, “I must ask that you remain calm. White and Graves have set a bad example on this city as enforcers of the law. Hypocrisy will NOT be tolerated!”

“What do YOU know?!” Someone from the mob shouted, “All you are is the wife of the Admin. You’re only filling in for him because you banged him!” The mob heckled louder, rattling the ground.

“The Admin was right to marry me.” Crab snarled back, “I am a woman of spunk! Charisma! I have ruled this city for a whole week and nothing has happened that led to this city’s downfall!”

“This city’s downfall will be on your hands if you don’t give its people what they want!” Crab could hear Night’s voice enter the fray after he pulled up in his own vehicle, lights on and everything. Pika’s face crumbled to an angry grimace at the sight, pulling out her gun and aiming it at Night. The mob exploded into a riotous mass of noise and scrambled, but Night remained standing. He looked dead into the piercing gaze of Pika, which Crab found amusing.

“At ease, Pika.” Crab gently placed a hand on top of Pika’s aimed gun and lowered it, “Night, I must say I’m honestly impressed.”

“Impressed with what, exactly?” Night kept his gaze on Pika, “that someone significant stood up to the likes of you?” Pika scoffed at the comment, tempted to raise her gun up but convinced not to by Crab’s reassuring glance.

“I’m impressed that you have the nerve to not so much as flinch at the end of Pika’s gun.” Crab chuckled after her own comment, making Pika slightly red in the cheeks. Night saw the relationship as well as everyone else, who stood their ground as Night did, no longer intimidated by Pika’s trained trigger finger.

“Ah, I see now…” Night’s tone lightened to a hint of tease, “Hey Pika, remember when you were all intimidating to your fellow officers at the crime scene?”

“Shut up,” Pika spat, “Remember, you’re on thin ice. Don’t push your f*cking luck or I’ll lock your ass up.” The mob responded to the comment like a mallet to a gong.

“Calm down, Pika.” Crab calmly said as she returned to the podium, “As I was saying, I will right all wrongs that this city shall have followed from the actions made by these two mods.”

“Why don’t you right the wrong that is the truth about your husband?” Night made an even larger reaction burst from the mod as Crab’s eyes widened with a gasp. Her eyebrows tilted inward.

“Night, you better watch what you say. I’m the Vice-Admin of this city! My husband is on VACATION! He deserves it having to deal with the likes of you!”

“Oh no, look everyone! Your Vice-Admin’s losing her cool. I think she’s too emotional to rule the city!” The mob yelled out a battle cry in agreement with Night’s assumption, which drove Crab to start walking down the steps with each step pile-driving each step.

“You bastard, I’ll have your FACE for th-” She was cut off by her own heel slipping off the edge of one of the steps, sending her face-first over. Pika reacting like an airbag with her hand held out in attempts to save Crab. However, Pika tripped all the same as she tried to grab Crab’s skirt, pulling it down to reveal white, silky lingerie. As Crab gasped at the feeling of her skirt being pulled down, Pika saved herself by turning to face her body upwards, still falling forward under Crab’s crotch as Crab fell onto Pika’s face, mounting it like a bicycle seat. The impact made Pika grunt in pain as the mob burst into shocked gasps. Camera’s immediately began flashing as Crab took her time registering the situation before she realized what has going on. In a blatant attempt to minimize the amount of photos prone to publishing, she shot up and bolted back into the building. Pika followed after forcing herself up, rubbing her head and looking back at Night, who was still standing tall with the rest of the mob heckling up a storm. The eye contact between the two turned the rest of the world grey as Pika walked back into the building with Crab, leaving the mob to continue shouting their beliefs.

Back inside Crab’s office, Pika watched as Crab paced the perimeters with clenched fists at the ends of her stiff arms and wrists bent at ninety-degree angles. Her face was taught with embarrassed frustration and anger as she mumbled Night’s name, finally storming behind her desk and slouching in a seated position in her seat. Pika approached her with a look of sincerity in her eyes, which Crab was comforted by and which prompted her to take a few deep breaths and sit up straight, recalibrating herself.

“Sorry you had to see that side of me, Pika…” Crab’s face was still a bit red, but Pika paid no mind to it.

“Crab…” Pika softly stated, making Crab look at her with just as much sincerity, “…that side of you is what makes me attracted to you…”

Crab’s face’s shade of red deepened, “Oh Pika…” she hacked and cleared her throat, snapping out of the moment, “I’d like to take comfort in that, but we have a threat on our hands. The reputation of both White and Graves against us are enough to worry about, but with Night’s joining them, we need to buckle down.”

Pika snapped to attention, “What shall you have me do, Vice-Admin?”

Crab chuckled, looking at Pika with an overwhelming attraction that she tried to hide behind her blushing cheeks, “I need Night terminated as soon as possible. Can you do that for me, my dear Pika?”

Pika’s red cheeks matched Crab’s when she answered, “Yes ma’am.”

--------------------------------------------

Hours passed by in seconds as Pika opened her eyes from what she assumed was a nap. In that instant, she gasped and stood up to see herself looking over the ledge of a high rooftop right next to the mod department headquarters. As she looked down, her mission blared in her head like a fire alarm only to be extinguished with the thought of Crab’s silky panties smothering her face. The impact of Crab’s crotch still made the back of her head throb in pain, but the feeling was worth it. With that in mind, Pika looked to her right to see a sniper mount set up along the ledge. The end of the barrel drooped as it was not being handled, and Pika could relate; after the mission, she planned to celebrate by making love to Crab where the press could not reach them.

She sighed, “I’ve never felt this way about anyone else, let alone a woman…” Pika could never imagine herself as a lesbian, and neither could she imagine anyone ELSE imagining it. The idea of YCM City seeing her that way would ruin her image. She shook her head in attempt to rid of the thought as she sat up to take aim with the sniper, looking through the scope to see crosshairs centering around a set spot in the courtyard of the mod department, mainly where Night’s office was. As she waited, her walkie-talkie blared.

“Did you get him ye-” Crab cut herself off, rethinking her sentence, “Oh wait, nevermind. If you did, I’d probably know.”

“Yeah, smarts. You’re pretty much right next to the mod building.”

“And I have secretaries that know EVERYTHING that goes on.” Crab laughed, clearing her throat, “You weren’t taking a nap, were you? It’s been awfully long.”

“Night usually leaves his office around lunchtime to eat outside. I got here pretty early, so I had some time to kill…”

“You silly goose! You’re killing NIGHT, not time.” Crab’s laugh was quieted by her own walkie-talkie falling out of her hand. Pika was prone to losing it herself, but only a chuckled escaped her throat as she heard Crab clumsily try to pick it back up, “…I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist.” More chuckling came from Crab before she took a deep breath, “Anyway, be sure to be back before evening. I have a surprise for you.” Crab’s end clicked as Pika was left to clip her own back onto her belt. She returned to looking through the scope to see none other than Night coming out through the adjacent door.

“Perfect timing.” Pika said as she looked at her watch, which read noon; the ideal time for lunch. She took aim just after looking back into the scope, only to see another person walking with Night. The crosshairs shook between each person as Pika gasped, noticing that the other person was Judge Yin, “Oh, that slimy little rat! I’ll kill you right in front of your little f*ck buddy!” The crosshairs centered around Night’s head as Pika readied her trigger finger to fire, but her hasty action took place just as Yin’s head got in the way. The bullet was already searing the air in a straight line through Yin’s skull as Pika realized that it was too late. At the same time, Night was kneeling down just below where the bullet skimming his hair, followed by the blood of Yin’s head. Silence followed; not even Pika could hear her own scream of horror as she immediately cupped her mouth, letting tears fall all across and down her face as her eyes squinted so tightly that her forehead grew sore.

“Crab, um…” her voice was shaky and choked up.

“What’s wrong, honey?” Crab replied, “Did you complete the mission?”

“No. I didn’t kill Night.”

“But you killed someone.” A pause followed, “Let me guess… Yin?”

Pika gulped, “Yes, I just killed Judge Yin. Oh God, of all people in this city…”

Another pause came, much longer than the last, before Crab spoke again, “…good. This is good.”

“Good?!” Pika perked up in shock, “What the f*ck do you mean ‘good’?!”

“Pika, sweety, calm down!” Pika could hear Crab taking a breath to calm herself, “Night may not be dead, but think about it; death would do him a FAVOR here. He wants out of this city’s tyranny. If we killed him, we’d be granting his own wish, not ours.”

Pika nodded, making sense of it albeit in a disgusted way, “Okay, so what about Night from now on?”

“Let him wallow in his own grief.” Crab’s voice was snarly and sinister. Pika could feel her evil smile stretch across her face, “Watch his life crumble before his very eyes. Make him pay for rising against us. Show him that we are NOT a force to be reckoned with.”

Pika felt better, regardless of her face being soaked with tears, “Sounds great. That bastard deserves to suffer,” Crab’s laugh was detectable, but Pika had another thought, “Here’s the thing, though… eventually, Night’s gonna come back to his senses…”

“When that time comes, I’ll be waiting.” Crab’s voice tickled Pika in excitement.

“And I’ll be there to protect you.”

“Oh Pika, you really are one of a kind!” The call ended, and Pika packed the gun and began to head down the building before turning back to look over the ledge. Sirens were blaring as Yin’s body was covered with a blood-soaked sheet and carried away in a stretcher. Night sat motionlessly, covered in his love’s blood while talking to one of the detective. From what Pika saw, Night was pointing in her direction up at the building rooftop, where she assumed he was showing where the shot came from.

“Sh*t!” Pika shouted through her teeth, “I should’ve known… Night’s a detective! Trajectory is his specialty!” Bolting down the stairs, she heard Crab’s voice in the walkie-talkie again.

“Bad news…”

“Yes, bad news. I think they spotted me!” Pika was breathing heavily, “What should I do?!”

“Get out of this city while you can…” Crab’s voice sounded like it was forced out of her mouth in the calmest way possible, “…they caught me too.”

--------------------------------------------------------

The mob in front of the Admin building appeared to be bigger, but only from the increased amount of flashing cop cars on the street. A line of Thread Control officers stood in front of the building entrance in an at-ease stance, looking straight ahead and ignoring the vulgar statements made by the mob.

Inside the building, most of the activity took place in Crab’s office; the rest was vacant. More officers lined the doorway where Crab’s desk sat behind. Crab herself, on the other hand almost literally, was contained. Pacing the floors in front of her was Frunk, one of the highest-ranked officers in the Mod Department and, despite being equals with Pika, considers himself to be higher.

“Frunk,” Crab sighed, “I know this seems rash, but-”

“Be quiet and let me hear myself think.” Frunk’s voice was bone-rattling enough to silence even Crab. He continued to pace, showing signs of irritation with each time Crab made a noise of impatience.”

“Sir, please, this is a misun-”

“I thought I told you to shut the hell up!” Frunk stuck his face just inches away from Crab’s, grimacing with snarling, gritted teeth and eyebrows slanted inward enough to give them dimples. His expression cooled off suddenly as he backed away, scoffing, “If I’m gonna figure out what you did with YCMaker, I need to do it without your blabbering mouth distracting me.”

“Is that really what you were pacing about?” Crab was smiling. Frunk felt the sarcasm in her voice blur his vision in cringe-worthiness.

“You’re funny. Maybe that’s why the guy married you. He pitied you because no one laughed at your jokes.” He paced again, but stopped at the other end of the room.

“You know, I could just TELL you where he is. Wouldn’t that be easier?”

“But you won’t. I KNOW you won’t. I know you too well.”

“You know me well enough to know where he is?”

“Not that well. Don’t push your luck.” Frunk had to breathe through his nostrils to ease the tension, “Hell, why am I even wasting my time regretting even letting this marriage happen? Why am I stuck below YOU? I was there when he BUILT this damn place!” He walked up to Crab’s desk, sliding his finger across the top until it hit her nameplate, which he picked up and chucked through the window, making a cracked hole. Everyone in the room flinched.

“Frunk, that’s very rude. How dare you break my propert-”

“YOU’RE property?!” Frunk let out a loud laugh, nearly falling over, “The only think YOU own in this town is YCMaker’s dick, the irony being that’s the one thing that you never use.” Frunk gestured to the officers holding Crab’s cuffed hands motionless, who gripped them tighter to make her cringe slightly, “Men, arrest her! Crab Helmet, as co-founder of YCM City, I hereby relieve you of your place as co-Admin.”

“No. NO! You can’t do this!” Crab began to kick and scream as the officers holding her pushed her through the doorway and out of the building, “You bastard! My husband will hear of this!”

“Oh he will! He’ll also know how you’ve been scissoring and killing other mods! …but first I must find him…” Frunk walked around the desk to seat himself, resting his elbows and placing his chin on his open palms, “If I were Crab, where would I hide my husband to take control of his city?”

“SIR!” Frunk jumped in fright from the shouting officer, falling out of the chair with a thud and a grunt.

“God damn it, you ass!” Frunk exclaimed, but the officer was unphased as he appeared to be ecstatic.

“Sir, I’ve just gotten word of the Admin.”

Frunk looked up with a slight gasp of joy, “They found him?!”

“Yes sir. He was seen limping from the mountains toward the city. They should have an escort on its way to bring him to the medical center.”

Frunk was smiling, which was a rare sight, “Fantastic! Be sure he gets there right away. I’ll be sure to pay him a vi-” Frunk later realized that the same officer was listening to another call. The officer’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped, stunned.

“Um, sir… another report came in. Coolspy has escaped from prison!”

“Who?” Frunk’s brow rose.

“Don’t you know, sir?” The officer was surprised by Frunk’s ignorance, “He’s the one who held Mugen hostage not too long ago.”

“Held WHO hostage?”

The officer had no words at this point, and let out with a sigh, “Nevermind, sir. What matters is that a prisoner has escaped… again.”

“Well, then deal with it.” Frunk leaned back in the chair, “I’ve got a brother to visit.”

“But sir, we should also look for Mugen.”

“Who the hell is this ‘Mugen’ guy you keep talking about and why is he so significant?”

“Because, sir, he’s a mod… and he’s gone missing.”

Frunk cringed, “Ugh, new mods. I wish this city was nothing but a few buildings and a pub like it used to be.” He leaned forward, pushing himself up with his legs and stretching, “Alright, fine. I’ll look for this prisoner and find this new mod that everyone’s making a big deal of. Let’s get going!” Frunk stood up, making for the front door. The officer followed as Frunk shouted a command, “Move out, men! We’ve got a prisoner to catch and a few mods to demote!”[/spoiler]

Archived