Hearthstone - Heroes of Warcraft

Night

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly recommend at least Muster. I'm not an expert, like I said, but literally every Paladin deck I've seen on ladder and online has run it. I've also read some reviews of GvG cards and stuff, and the general consensus seems to be that Muster is basically value incarnate.

Muster is probably only worth an actual slot in Quartermaster decks. Although, Quartermaster decks are hilariously good, mind.

So from what I got so far, and from crafting a few things...

[spoiler=Horrible Zoolock]

1 Power Overwhelming
2 Soulfire
2 Mortal Coil
2 Flame Imp
1 Lepper Gnome
2 Voidwalker
2 Darkbomb
2 Bloodfen Raptor
1 Ironbeak Owl
2 Succubus
1 Annoy-o-Tron
2 Raid Leader
2 Ironfur Grizzly
2 Shattered Sun Cleric
2 Razorfen Hunter
1 Ogre Brute
1 Imp-losion
2 Dragonling Mechanic

[/spoiler]

For a horribly makeshift build, it works not so bad. Obviously working on getting some better cards for it.

So from what I got so far, and from crafting a few things...

[spoiler=Horrible Zoolock]
1 Power Overwhelming
2 Soulfire
2 Mortal Coil
2 Flame Imp
1 Lepper Gnome
2 Voidwalker
2 Darkbomb
2 Bloodfen Raptor
1 Ironbeak Owl
2 Succubus
1 Annoy-o-Tron
2 Raid Leader
2 Ironfur Grizzly
2 Shattered Sun Cleric
2 Razorfen Hunter
1 Ogre Brute
1 Imp-losion
2 Dragonling Mechanic
[/spoiler]

For a horribly makeshift build, it works not so bad. Obviously working on getting some better cards for it.

Any Harvest Golems or Dire Wolf Alphas or stuff? That would shore up some of the weak spots.

Nope, I don't have either :c

Also, how worth is disenchanting cards I don't plan on using for now? I mean, I'd rather have a coherent deck at this point, rather than a few good cards for each class.

Ah well :C

That tends to be the strategy for most free-to-play players, otherwise progress is painfully slow. I don't personally do this that much, but it's definitely a good way to play the game at a better pace.

It was either going to be 3 Stormwind Champions or 3 Northshire Clerics. I'm just glad I picked up a Cabal Shadow Priest after 2 Shrinkmeisters.

If I were to change one thing, it'd be picking a different Mind Control over one of the Stormwind Champions and a Piloted Shredder over the Mind Control I did pick.

This will be my first time using Velen's Chosen, but after having it used against me a few times, I think it's a pretty good card. +4 health can make stuff pretty beefy, especially with the Priest Hero Power.

What do you guys think about my Paladin Control Deck?

1x Humility
2x Equality
2x Ironbeak Owl
2x Knife Juggler
1x Wild Pyromancer
2x Master for Battle
2x Aldor Peacekeeper
1x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Truesilver Champion
2x Consecration
1x Sen'jin Shieldmaster
1x Loatheb
2x Quartermaster
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Stampeding Kodo
1x Sylvanas Windrunner
1x Guardian of Kings
1x Lay on Hands
1x Kel'Thuzad
1x Tirion Fordring

I'm pretty low on legandaries so those can't change much.

I'm considering Seal of Light or maybe a Spellbreaker in replace of an Ironbeak Owl. Maybe?

As for Shradow's comment about the Pyromancer... I find one is a good amount. Most of the time you're gonna combo Muster and Quarter Master and you're gonna combo Pyromancer and Equality. I've tested this deck a few times and never came to a point where my Pyromancer was going to kill my tokens

[spoiler=This is why I can't ever have nice things]

LVQ2WIV.jpg

[/spoiler]

What do you guys think about my Paladin Control Deck?

1x Humility
2x Equality
2x Ironbeak Owl
2x Knife Juggler
1x Wild Pyromancer
2x Master for Battle
2x Aldor Peacekeeper
1x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Truesilver Champion
2x Consecration
1x Sen'jin Shieldmaster
1x Loatheb
2x Quartermaster
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Stampeding Kodo
1x Sylvanas Windrunner
1x Guardian of Kings
1x Lay on Hands
1x Kel'Thuzad
1x Tirion Fordring

I'm pretty low on legandaries so those can't change much.

I'm considering Seal of Light or maybe a Spellbreaker in replace of an Ironbeak Owl. Maybe?

As for Shradow's comment about the Pyromancer... I find one is a good amount. Most of the time you're gonna combo Muster and Quarter Master and you're gonna combo Pyromancer and Equality. I've tested this deck a few times and never came to a point where my Pyromancer was going to kill my tokens

I've always preferred Spellbreaker to Owl. Doesn't die to Mage, Rogue or Druid powers or to the Paladin and Shaman hero power minions.

Also I don't find Knife Juggler to be that great of a control card. Yea your Hero Power triggers it but it's always seemed more of an Aggro-centric card to me.

We Hearthstone fans got a little Christmas present of our own this year! Introducing http://www.heartharena.com/

It gives you meta ratings of all of the cards in your draft while you're doing it in a very easy manner, telling you what the pros and cons are for cards while giving you a recommendation based upon deck statistics on which card to pick. After the drafting is all good and done, it "defines" your deck as one of the several deck categories (Aggro, Tempo, etc) and gives recommendations as to what you should and shouldn't do with the deck. It also keeps track of all of your runs, allowing you to go back and see whether a recurring trend is occurring in your drafts.

http://www.heartharena.com/arena-run/qd33ma

Here's an example of one of my drafts so you guys get to see how it works. It categorizes all of the cards I picked on the first page into the several different sections, gives deck synergies, an outline of what my deck is, what choices I made, etc.

Cool website, thought you guys would have really appreciated finding out about it.

(I don't know if this is going to be categorized as malicious advertising or not, since I'm doing it so people have an easy to access Arena tool and not so that the site gets more hits or whatever. Just thought that you guys deserved to know that this tool actually exists.)

So I spent some money 'cause I wanted to get some GvG packs. But then stuff happened and I accidentally got classic ones, and I was kinda pissed. Luckily, RNGesus decided to give me a Christmas gift =D

[spoiler= <3]

O4YnMjG.png

I also pulled Pagle, Thalnos, and some other cool stuff. Plus I got enough dust to craft Vol'Jin.

[/spoiler]

Archived