~One Piece Set~ GREAT UNDERWATER PRISON - IMPEL DOWN [17/17]

Zkaiser

My best friend Pwnobi and I decided to make two Once Piece decks to duel each other with IRL. He and I co-designed the Strawhats and you can find them here. This thread is to showcase what we developed for the great Impel Down! They are a lockdown based deck which relies on their Continuous Traps to restrict their opponent's options. There is no escape! See them below!

impel.jpg

[spoiler=THE GREAT JAILORS]
dRWZyNu.jpg6GmcQpU.jpg

dnYc9YV.jpgIUjbhF3.jpg

1Osgpvz.jpgUQTfoJY.jpg

WYL15IW.jpgSnf5NSV.jpg

qsdUGJS.jpg
[/spoiler][spoiler=THE GREAT UNDERWATER JAIL]QqUxyAl.jpg[/spoiler][spoiler=THE FIVE LEVELS OF HELL]5CYyObQ.jpgRYG1i40.jpg
rK8hAdJ.jpgLCO79au.jpg
LKXRVsQ.jpg
[spoiler=THE SECRET LEVEL 6]ZHJzPgW.jpg[/spoiler]
[/spoiler][spoiler=ONE MORE CARD FOR JUSTICE]LpyOZqW.jpg[/spoiler]

Wow, you made / posted these quick! I love the Sadi-Chan and Shiliew effects. I feel like the power distribution in the deck is a little unbalanced. Some cards like Domino seem underpowered (0 / 0 stats with no real way to defend herself?). Finding a way to include "Threat Response" into her search criteria, or giving her some form of protection could really help the decks early game / set-up. The amount of protection the field spell offers seems a little degenerate, but I guess none of the Trap Cards are THAT game breaking. Dat Threat Response pic and Field Spell picture are the hottness though. Magellan seams overpowered.

Random corrections / potential OCG issues.
Shiliew - Are you sure it wouldn't say something like "equal to the number of"
Blugori - Spacing / puctuation

Sadi Chan - A not "an"
Field Spell - Missing "of"
Starvation Hell - There's an extra comma
Blazing Hell - Punctuation missing
Threat Response - Is it meant to have two hand summoning for the Banish effect? Maybe one is meant to be an attack negate? Just double checking.

Overall love the concept.

Having no Saldeath is weird btw

Archived