• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like this, a lot, but I think it's confirmed that Yuya there is a guy. Admittedly he does look feminine and could still possibly be a girl based on that picture alone if those who have put the information up on the wikia are wrong, I dunno how much Konami or whoever deal with the show have confirmed and what's hearsay, although it would be - let's be honest - an unusually flat-chested girl for a japanese anime *totally not a sweeping statement, we all know it's true. In the same that it's far too much to ask of YGO anime to write a girl into an actual useful role of sustenance and purpose instead of just eye-candy who does nothing but gaze lovingly at the big hero...*

Yeah, I hate the stereotyping in YGO <_<

• 3 weeks later...

The setting for the story is a city on the shoreline of Japan called “Maiami City”. The development of their technology is mostly focused on Dueling.

Akaba Reiji is the CEO of Leo Corporation. This company has developed something called “Solid Vision with Mass”, and with its spread around Maiami City, “Action Duel” was born, and is widely popular all around the world.

The children adore Pro Duelists like stars, and they learn the many ways of Dueling and Summoning in different cram schools like “Yuushuujuku” which the main character Sakaki Yuya attends, or “Leo Duel School”, the most influential one around.

One day out of nowhere, Yuya got himself into an Exhibition Duel with the current Pro Dueliest Champion…?

Source: http://www.ygorganization.com/ocg-v-jump-time/

Hmm, intriguing...

Also sounds like GX.

EDIT:

C6WwBn0.jpg

Sakaki Yuya
CV: Ono Kenshuu
A 2nd Year Middle School Student who loves to entertain people. Even though he is kind of on the short side, he has a tough body with which to hone his skills in Action Duels with. His dream is to become an “Entertainment Duelist” and give people smiles from his Duels.

RTwGW7a.jpg

Hiigari Yuzu
CV: Inamura Yuuna
Yuya’s childhood friend and someone who gives very powerful pep talks. Her father runs the “Yuushuujuku” and she and Yuya spend their time there to hone their Dueling skills

.t69rnnB.jpg

Akaba Reiji
CV: Hosoya Yoshimasa
The second CEO of the huge Leo Corporation. He is also a Super Elite Duelist with a genius brain.

Duel Composition: Hikokubo Masahiro
Director: Ono Katsumi
Character Designs: Miyoshi Naohito
Series Composer/Series Editor: Kamishiro Tsutomu

Though, I don't hope much for Yuzu to be someone above Kotori level.

RTwGW7a.jpg

Hiigari Yuzu
Yuya’s childhood friend and someone who gives very powerful pep talks. Her father runs the “Yuushuujuku” and she and Yuya spend their time there to hone their Dueling skills

Oh for the love 0f.... please do not be like Kotori, she was annoying with her pep talks, but on the upside she'd be dueling more than Kotori did in Zexal.

RTwGW7a.jpg

Hiigari Yuzu

Though, I don't hope much for Yuzu to be someone above Kotori level.

Why couldn't they base the design off of Tea, or Alexis or Akiza? We don't need another Tori clone. Let's just hope she's good at duelling. At least Tea had two duels while Tori only had one.

Sooo... Even now, Yuya still looks more feminine than the actual girl there.

I have hope Yuzu because it mentions her dueling =D It mentions her Dueling, it mentions her dueling =D

Reiji reminds me of Edgeworth which is really awesome, and I really like his design thus far. Even if he's likely just going to be Kaiba.

The rival really does look like Kaiba found a wig and couldn't fit it on all the way...

I hope Yuzu's more along the lines of Alexis and Aki than Tea and Tori (not even sure if I'll be watching this, but still).

And the Pendulum mechanic's still kind of confusing to me, but at least it's not another Extra Deck monster thing.

"Please don't be another Kotori 2.0"
All of you please shut up. This chick has pink hair and actually looks decent. And it mentions her dueling. She could be a lame pep talker but dude, PINK HAIR. All of the best characters have pink hair *shot*

I'll give it a shot.....but this protag is seriously gay looking.....and I thought Yuma looked gay.

If we are lucky this guy can duel by himself with some BS spirit aiding him and there aren't a million and two plot archetype cards.

Archived