[url=http://postimg.org/image/by7tnchbr/]Faye.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/s5t9uc75v/]Golden_SEas.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/641nru43n/]Mae_Dae.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/5urzlvhgt/]Maiden.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/z4t1o1ght/]Morgana.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/yfkrjp9uh/]Spotted.jpg[/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/3zmoeu80f/]Under.jpg[/url]

Click the cards to enlarge to read

Carisa's ocg is a little of it would say you CAN pay not may. But that seems fine not really an OP effect but the whole gain control thing should probably only last until the end of the turn.

Under the rays shouldn't have the return to hand effect and the ocg is a little off too... But it's a little op because if it works keep your monster draw 1 if not lose your monster draw 2.

Serpents ocg is of it should say can not may. It's a little to convenient it should only have one of its effects and not both because in field or hand it gives a little to much advantage.

Morgana is also a little of with the ocg. You should state when she is normal or Special summoned to get the token as a lot of plays fluid normal and then special her from field or grave.

Maiden is too broken. You can special her. The synchro gets extra points and fabt be negated? Too much. Maybe just the special summon or the stat boost would be fine.

Mae is fine.

The golden seas card ocg is completely wrong and the card is pretty op. maybe just negate or Summon token.

Faye is broken she stops traps and monsters in the turn if summon. That's pretty much the start if an Otk in any deck. Special would be fine but not with both.

Kerias ocg is off not to mention she's a little op.

Blessing is absolutely broken. Stat boost and protection is to much especially as it's 1500 during opponents turn.

Rend is fine but the top card offers waasayy too much protection.

There :p thanks for your view on my cards btw~

Hey I'm new here but I'll post my opinion on the cards you made, my evaluation will be based on everything, from name, card image, card effect, card type and card synergy with one another but I do rate them very very low the more unbalanced I feel they are.. so yeah... I hope you don't get angry with my evaluation.. remember it's just some new guy's opinion so relax!

On to the reviews:

Arbiter of the Golden Seas: Being a Water/Light monster on field and graveyard already feels like a very good monster and being 1600/2000 is not bad either, although it can't benefit from cards like Salvage and thats a good thing since its effect on the field is already powered enough... see if you control 2 Arbiter of the Golden Seas then they both have 2600 ATK and can't be destroyed or touched by opponent's by spell cards, now thats really freaking awesome! - 8/10

Golden Seas Technique: I love Quick Spells and this one doesn't disappoint! It looks very balanced requiring at least 2 face-up Golden Seas but I guess it does become dead in the hand/draw if you lose your field presence.. but then again, that happens to a lot of cards hehe! - 8/10

Blessings of the Golden Seas: Is this suppouse to be a Equip Spell card? Because the effect clearly looks like but it's missing the symbol.. also the text is a bit confusing since it says "can't be targeted by card effects and trap effects" - Doesn't Card effects include Traps as well? I mean it IS a card... I may be wrong. Anyway hope you fix that so I can comment on it! - ?/10

Carissa, Seducer of the Golden Seas: Stealing monster is always considered somewhat "coward" move but it has become common and a lot of decks focus around just that! This monster looks exactly like the kind of danger face-down cards should feel but I hate the fact it needs a Golden Sea Turner, that means decks that go against Golden Seas know better than to play their monsters face-down but I do understand that if its any Tuner Monster, this card could be too OP and thats never productive for the game, so overall I LOVE this card, seducing those face-down just can't get better! - 8/10

Keria, Dancer of the Golden Seas:  Woah, Keria is HOT and she would make a lot of people upset, this badass monster is an improved version of Maestroke the Symphony Djinn but it is harder to summon her since her requirements are focused on Golden Seas theme (and thats a good thing!). I feel like her effect to "phase out/phase in" is somewhat OP and shouldn't work during the Damage Step... overall though I'm in LOVE with her! - 9/10

Faye, Siren of the Golden Seas: Can't activate monster effects AND traps? Thats insane broh! Seriously thats waayyyyyy too OVERPOWERED to begin with.. and it's not only while being Summoned.. its all the way to the opponent's Main Phase! Jezuz hahahaha! Also the text doesn't even say when you can Special Summon her like that.. that means she can be Special Summoned during Battle Phase? Opponent's Turn? Damage Step? Hahaha thats also insane! I would balance her out.. she can be Special Summoned from your hand during your Main Phase and the opponent can't use monster effects and trap cards in chain to her Normal Summon.. if not she would probably get Banned really fast or at least Limited within the first month! - 1/10

The Golden Seas: Is this suppouse to be a Field Spell Card? Cause its missing the symbol. I'm going to assume it is and say I'm a bit confused about the effect.. let me see here.. This Field Spell can once per turn (during either player's turn I assume) protect your Golden Seas cards and if it does you get to Special Summon a Token, is that what it is? That means that card alone can protect itself from destruction so the opponent can't play another Field Spell which is very OP! Maybe if it only protected Golden Seas monsters that would make it a lot more balanced... or maybe its balanced already.. since the tokens can't be used for tribute or synchro summon.. hum.. overall I would hate/love seeing that card on the field! - 2/10

Mae £ Dae, Witches of the Golden Seas: Woah these ladies can swarm the field very easily with no drawback what so ever, but I guess being a Level 9 Synchro monster with only 2750 ATK is balanced enough... or is it? I'm not sure.. I would at least destroy them during the End Phase or negate their effects... or both? I like her though I can see this Golden Seas deck would be in the Top Decks! - 7/10

Maiden of the Golden Seas: Damn she only has positive effects.. I mean she can easily be Special Summoned and she even raises the ATK/DEF when she does! What the hell? She NEEDS some balancing and FAST.. she should only be used to Synchro Summon LIGHT and WATER monsters (since its the deck's theme) and they shouldnt gain ATK/DEF at all... LOL.. if not she would get banned or limited.. I assure you! PS: LOL and the Synchro Summon can't be negated? LMAO!!! - 0/10 

Morgana, Golden Seas Swimmer: When it's Summoned? I feel like it should be when Normal Summoned for balancing issues.. other than that shes great for a those awesome Level 9+ Synchro Summons! It's too bad Trishula is banned.. then again it's very OP and thats a fact! Overall I like her!- 8/10

Spotted Serpent of the Golden Seas: It looks nothing like the other Golden Seas theme cards and I kinda hate this card for that.. It's effect is soo good it would be used in Mermails and Lightsworns or considering how much Golden Seas has support for both.. even a mixture between these 3 worlds O.o! Anyway I think it needs balancing... but I don't think he would get banned or limited... maybe limited? Did I mention he looks nothing like the other Golden Seas? - 5/10

Under the Rays of the Sea: So it basically protects Golden Seas from everything and if it gets destroyed or negated you draw 2 cards? Wow... lol... balancing anyone? Yeah... fix it please! 2/10

Well thats my opinion on your archtype Golden Seas! Overall I enjoyed the theme you made around them... they are hot and I would definitely build a deck with them! I do hate that most of them are Overpowered and it you need to correct a lot of grammar as well but in general I enjoyed reading them, hope you balance them and make a little more cards as well? That would be really cool!

Overall score (In my Opinion): 6/10

I gotta admit I love this deck's theme! I'm happy to see you balanced most of the OP cards and fixed a lot of missing symbols! Remember I rate them not only according to the effects but also considering the name, deck theme, archtype bonus and of course OP level (if the card is too OP i rate them low)! But this is only my opinion so please relax about it, I am learning like everyone else!

Now to the review:

Keria, Dancer of the Golden Seas: I see you balanced her out a bit requiring the targeted monster to be in a certain position for her effect to take place and I like that a lot! I see you need to fix some text errors though so the card text can actualy get a bit smaller since it looks so cramped up, try this: "Once per turn, during either player's turn (except during the Damage Step): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to banish it until the next Phase, if you do; return all the Xyz Materials that were attached to it." - 9/10

Arbiter of the Golden Seas: I don't really see any difference on her, I do think shes a bit OP though since like I said before.. if you control 2 of these in field you got a lot of effects for such an easy thing to accomplish... still though.. I like her! - 8/10

Blessings of the Golden Seas: This card reminds me of Mist Body but it's a bit better, or worse.. considering it's only Golden Seas monsters.. I feel like this card is too weak and it feels out of place from the rest of the deck's theme... it seriously feels like a random specific support card that no one would use. Also the image doesn't really have anything to do with the effects IMO! - 4/10

Carissa, Seducer of the Golden Seas: I don't see any difference on her but reading her again I think the cost to pay 1000 Lifepoints is unnecessary since she can only be summoned by Golden Seas Tuner monster and thats enough cost IMO. The opponent will also see it coming so he will probably not set any monsters or have some sort of answer, I like her though and her effect as well! - 8/10

Degia of the Golden Seas: Great new support monster whose effect is overwhelming! This girl would definitely be used in Mermail decks but her true potential is right here in Golden Seas! - 9/10

Faye, Siren of the Golden Seas: I'm very glad to see you balanced her out and now I think she is perfect for the deck's theme/archtype! I like her a lot and I would use 3 of her in my Golden Seas deck! - 9/10

Golden Seas Technique: Aqua Rend: I don't see any difference either but I'm glad because the card looks already like a solid quick spell with unique double effect, I like it a lot! - 8/10

Golden Seas Technique: Dual Summoning: I kinda hate the name, I know it does exactly what it says "Dual Summoning" but it just feels so generic and uncreative, I do hope you think about it because you put a lot of work in these card's name and this one looks like a major slack-off! This card's effect reminds me of Advanced Heraldy Art but a much worse, although thats not exactly a bad thing since the monsters here have better effects than Heraldy's Archtype... one thing that I don't understand is why you put a Counter symbol on it? What is it countering anyway? That makes no sense and I hope you fix this. - 5/10

Jedissa, Queen of the Golden Seas: Woah!!! Jedissa is my new favorite without a doubt! Not only is she the sexiest monster here but her effect is the best I've seen in a while and it feels so original too! This girl would be used in any LIGHT or WATER deck easily and I feel like her effect would be abused to hell! I mean we gotta consider here ALL the effects Level 4 or lower WATER/LIGHT monsters have and think "Woah let's abuse the living shit out of it!" hahahaha seriously though she seems OP but maybe I'm exagerating? I can't really think of an OP effect right now but I'm sure if people dig they will find so perhaps she needs a little balancing? Perhaps just being Summoned from Hand or "You can only Special Summon "Jedissa" once per turn.", you know something like that, but I am in love with her thats for sure! - 10/10

Lily of the Golden Seas: One word: Overpowered.. or is that two words? Nevermind man this freaking monster is totally unbalanced, think about it for a second, return to the top of the deck? Do you know what does that? Yeah Phoenix Wing Wind Blast does and its not only an unique OP effect it's also quite an expensive cost since you are literally using 2 cards for 1, but this girl has ZERO cost to do the same OP effect.. hell no! Please balance her! Other than that though she is cute... hehe - 2/10

Mae £ Dae, Witches of the Golden Seas: I don't see any difference on her either so I think that means her swarming effect is staying right? It just feels like a cheap effect since the monsters you used to summon her will just be used again to summon something else... talk about cheap and easy... It feels like it needs balance somehow, I suggest: "You can only Special Summon Golden Seas monster this turn." also I think the monster's effect should at least be negated, consider it please! (I'll even lower her score cause it's too cheap) - 5/10

Maiden of the Golden Seas: Now were talking! She is totally balanced now and her effect is fantastic, I really like her now! - 8/10

Morgana, Golden Seas Swimmer: I already liked her but I see she is balanced now since the Summoned would be abused to hell and I realize she combos with the new improved Maiden so that's a great plus for the deck! I love her friends and did I mention I love Pokémon as well? Hahaha - 9/10

Seduced of a Mermaid: First off I hate the name! It feels like it belongs to the Mermaid cards and although I do know Golden Seas are based on Mermaids they are still Golden Seas - not Mermaids. But thats just my opinion, I would suggest something like "Golden Sea's Seduction" or something like that, but it's your archtype so you decide obviously. I was loving this card but I read "you can attack directly this turn" are you freaking kidding me? I don't think a card like that would EVER be allowed, think about it for a second.. you can attack with 5 monsters DIRECTLY because he only controls 1 monster? What kind of madness logic is this? That's not only OP thats just borderline insane.. please review and fix this as soon as possible! - 0/10

The Golden Seas: I see you fixed the card but it remains overpowered as hell.. come on now man, not only does this card raises the ATK and DEF by 500 (which is way too much, I would put max 300) but it also protects them from spell and trap cards? Thats just too broken for 1 card to do.. think about how many cards have to be used to pull out that kind of protection, its insane bro seriously please balance this Field Spell out.. either give them ATK and DEF boost or protection from either spells or traps, both? Damn boy hahahaha! - 1/10

Under the Ray of the Seas: This card is now balanced and it totally reminds me of Infestation Pandemic, it does seem a bit weaker but considering how many protection support they have already with Arbiter, Seduced, Blessings and Golden Seas, this one is actualy the most balanced and well thought of, good job! Do we need to pay Lifepoints though? - 7/10

So this is my new opinion on the new cards and the new balanced ones, I do hope you keep updating them and balancing them out because this Archtype looks really promising and I am loving it!

So my new Overall Score is: 8/10

The Golden Seas Archetype 

I wanted to create a set focused on completely and totally

destroy all kind of set defense against you all you only to be beat 

By getting stomped over or with a huge OTK one turn move. 

Each card deals with another card in some way shape or form allowing

for an OTK type build with the focus on support allowing you to survive 

from board sweeps and other disadvantageous effect with ease 

while forcing you to think a few moves ahead or your  opponent since

monsters in this set can not stomp of most creatures you have to seduce,

trick and mesmerize  your opponent into trap after trap after trap until

the game is yours even the name itself is a trick to lead you in believing 

that they are nice but as Kirur has noticed these cards pack a huge punch too. 

The have spent a lot of time balancing and carefully hiding built in combos into 

this Archetype which at first glance many people will not see I think this is at least 

10-30 different combos you can pull with a monster only deck or combine builds together

or make something else up entirely but I am sure that these seas of gold will lead you

to victory.

Cards

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Striker_

Diana in counterpart with Carissa gives you options if you have seen the creature and you want it you can use a Book of Moon, Seduced by the Seas, Keria, or a variety of effects to set a creature so you can run it over with this. 9/10 it used right this kills anything or inflicts a huge of amount damage to your opponent. 

createcard_php_name_Arbiter_of_The_Golde

Arbiter - I nerfed this card because 1600/2000 stats with its effects would break this card though by doing so allows her to be removed easier and late game is a great target for Jedissa or Mae & Dae . 

createcard_php_name_Blessings_of_the_Gol

I reworked this card to be a spell or trap armor while gaining you a huge amount of life each turn to allow you late game to stall and create plays if need be.

createcard_php_name_Carissa_Seducer_of_t

Carissa is the other half of Diana and makes forcing your opponent to set his card scare the crap of him/her and build up tension on Carissa and force them to use removal. You use this very early in the game to draw out your opponents removal. 

createcard_php_name_Degia_of_the_Golden_

This card is a bridge late game to trigger some of your support water monsters in the grave or a spark early game to chain into an OTK. Highly Versatile. 

createcard_php_name_Draconis_of_the_Gold

Draconis is the finisher that your opponent never ever thinks of after he kills Jedissa or Mae he thinking the game is his until you play this and then close the in one turn. Very Powerful.

createcard_php_name_Faye_Siren_of_the_Go

Faye is the 'True' Sparker of this Archetype and chains even with itself which makes it amazing and powerful as well a true must have 3 in your deck type of card. 

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Techniqu

This card is the removal removal of the deck since 9/10 first turn you are summoning 2 Golden Seas monsters which will either be chained or skill drained. So you pop this bad boy out and get rid of their MST and Forces or their Dragons. Must have at least 1 in your deck.

createcard_php_name_Golden_Seas_Technqiu

This card equals combat tricks plain and simple you want to summon Keria with this and punish them for not destroying this card.

createcard_php_name_Jedissa_Queen_of_the

I nerfed this card down to only Level 4 monsters to stop Lightsworn from having an organism seeing this card also  D.D and friends as well. See is the card people hate to see and will fear late game you drawing this card because it eaters your golden seas monsters right on up and makes this card a terror on the field imagine it eating 2 Arbiters....thats nasty.

createcard_php_name_Keria_Dancer_of_the_

My personal favorite and start of this whole Archetype see is the true Sub boss/Knight of this built and triggers INSANE combat tricks that your opponent will rage against she can only be chained or warned against....she is your bread and butter run 3.

createcard_php_name_Keria_Champion_of_th

Keria power level upgrade allowing you to destroy your opponents creatures easily now giving you even more options.

createcard_php_name_Lily_of_The_Golden_S

This is the counterpart to Arbiter and beats back chains and potential set up cards allows you to either destroy a trap card or set a set spell card. 

createcard_php_name_Mae_Dae_Witches_of_t

Mae and Dae.....very very very powerful special against Lightsworn deck as this will probably single handly defeat them effect steals is like chaos it can be good it can be bad BUT if they have nothing you can always steal Jedissa's effect and punish...it might be OP idk. 

createcard_php_name_Maiden_of_the_Golden

Maid is balanced and powerful now and I could see this in a lot of other builts to either force warning on her or if they don't read her effect cause a star eater to be non negated..... she is just fun.

createcard_php_name_Morgana_Golden_Seas_

Morgana is to me the the 'True' Page/Squire of the deck because she is a one woman XYZ that chains Faye or Maiden to the field she is also the gateway to many combos of this build. 

createcard_php_name_Seduced_by_the_Seas_

This is another combat trick of the archetype and is a must have in the deck as well. It allows you to either permanently hinder your opponents creatures or as I like to call 'Mooning'/Setting your opponents monsters down to punish with Diana or Carissa very powerful.

createcard_php_name_The_Golden_Seas_card

Stops those pesky traps but not ALL of them just some of the more commonly used ones.

createcard_php_name_Trident_of_the_Golde

This is my Archetype, Kirur I am looking to make 2-3 more cards to complete the set. Trident of Keria(Can't find a good pic), Another XYZ support, and normal 1950 beater but if you have any ideas or thoughts PM them to me. 

Archived