Pendulum Template

Hello everyone! Here is my pendulum template! The scribbles and my name is because I don't want people copying. Although if anyone wants this all I need is enough people telling me they like it and I will release it.

NOTE: THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION OF THE IMAGE ON YUGIIOH WIKI!

kBIz7Gj.png?1?8571

The card picture is as wide as the other boxes.

Also, I feel like pretty much all boxes are kinda old. The frames are slightly thinner and the boxes stretch a little more. Especially the tittle which is more pushed up and stretched to the sides and closer to the outer card frame.

Remember that will all those changes, the spell effect box is a bit semi-transparent with some of the card's image being able to be seen slightly, and that stars (Levels) go pretty much where they are despite the image box extending outwards.

Finally, if you are not posting an actual card, this is the wrong section for it, and if you are not even posting the template properly there is no section for it. And I swear I've seen that exact template before with the marks and all...

Sleepy link to where you found the template before?

I spent a while looking for it, and my apologies. I don't know what I was thinking with "I swear" implemented there.

I recalled a locked thread with a Pendulum template all scratched up and something else to prevent it's usage. Which would be this one: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/312852-pendulum-cards-template-for-mse-users-process/

buuut it's not the same. Just same measure taken.

Archived