Different Attribute Aqua-Types

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

Basically, I was talking about certain Types not having enough of an Attribute the other day, and decided to look into it a bit. It turns out there are tons of holes in the type-to-attribute field, including many Types which have absolutely 0 cards of a specific Attribute. Below is a list of Types and which attributes which they have 5 or less cards of in their pool. I decided to start making some cards to help fill these gaps. Pardon if any of these cards have less than perfect OCG, but I tried editing them twice and ended up losing my work, so I gave up.

[spoiler="Type to Attribute"]

5 or Less

Aqua, dark, earth, fire, light wind
beast, water wind
beast-warrior, water wind
dinosaur, dark light water wind
fish, dark, earth fire light wind
psychic, dark fire water
Pyro, dark, earth light water wind
sea serpent, dark, earth fire light wind
thunder, dark fire water
winged beast, earth
fairy, fire
insect, fire water
rock, fire water wind
zombie, fire light water wind
reptile, wind
46 total

Dark 7
earth 5
fire 9
light 6
water 6
wind 10

10 or less
Aqua, dark earth fire light wind
beast, fire water wind
beast-warrior, water wind
dinosaur, dark light water wind
fairy, fire
fiend, water
fish, dark earth fire light wind
insect, fire light water
plant, fire light wind
psychic, dark fire water
pyro, dark earth light water wind
reptile. wind
rock, fire light water wind
sea-serpent, dark earth fire light wind
thunder, dark earth fire water
winged-beast, earth water
zombie, fire light water wind
54[/spoiler]

Crawling Toxin
Dark/Aqua/3/500/1800
When this card is Summoned, target 1 face-up monster on the field:That monster's ATK becomes 0. If this card is flipped face-up, you can change the battle position of all monsters on the field.

Great Sponge
Earth/Aqua/1/0/500
You may Special Summon this card from your hand by banishing up to 2 WATER monsters from either player's graveyard(s). This card's Level is increased by the Level of the monsters banished this way. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, return all monsters banished by this effect to the respective owners' graveyard(s).

Steam Punk
Fire/Aqua/4/1900/500
Once per turn, you may place 1 Steam Counter on this card. During the Battle Phase, you may remove 1 Steam Counter from this card to have it attack an addition time in a row. During the End Phase of a turn this card does not have a Steam Counter, banish it.

Amphibian Angel
Light/Aqua/5/1400/800
You may Special Summon this card by tributing 2 or more monsters you control. Then, if you do, destroy a number of face-up cards on the field equal to the number of monsters Tributed when summoning this card. Once per turn, if this face-up card would be destroyed, it is not.

Hunter Hunter - Orsen
Wind/Aqua/2/800/600
When a monster you control is destroyed by the effect of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster effect and that card is still face-up on the field, you may discard this card and destroy it.

Archived