Dinosaurs and a Fairy

Zeppeli Gyro Supreme

A continuation of my efforts to add cards to the card pool of underutilized Type/Attribute combinations. After this one I think I'll put the rest all in one topic.

Black Hatchling
Dark/Dinosaur/1/250/150
During your Standby Phase, if you control no monsters, you may banish this card from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Dinosaur-type with 2500 ATK or more from your hand or Deck in face-up Attack Position. If that monster is not "Black Tyranno", it cannot attack your opponent directly this turn.

Lumiosaur
Light/Dinosaur/5/2000/1500
Increase the ATK of all other monsters you control by the number of monsters your opponent controls x100. Once per turn, you may reveal the top card of your Deck. If that card is a Monster Card, you may add it to your hand. Otherwise, place that card on the bottom of your Deck.

Duckface
Water/Dinosaur/4/1600/1900
Once per turn, during either player's turn, you may change the battle position of 1 face-up monster on the field. That monster cannot change its battle position until the End Phase of the turn (except by card effects).

Tri-pteryx
Wind/Dinosaur/3/1400/700
While this card is face-up on the field, all monsters you control with Levels are treated as being Level 3. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you may add 1 "Tri-pteryx" from your Deck to your hand.

Wish Saver, Comet
Fire/Fairy/3/1500/0
When this card is Normal Summoned, you may shuffle 1 card from your hand into the Deck, then select 1 card from your Deck or Graveyard and place it on top of your Deck. You cannot draw cards for the remainder of this turn.

Archived