Yu-Gi-Oh! Accurate 4Kids Cards

Lord of the Monsters

Question

Hello, I'm new here and this is my first time posting. :)

My friends and I are a bit tired of this game, especially the meta-game, so we decided to duel with anime cards, just for fun on YGOPro. :)

To help with this, I decided to download a few 4Kids cards off the Internet. Here are the ones I found interesting:

[attachment=40991:2.jpg][attachment=40992:3.jpg]

After watching the first episode, I started to realize that the Dark Magician on the left is a much more accurate representation. And it has bigger space for the artwork as well. :) After searching on the Internet, all I could find was a Photoshop "template", made by someone named "daniocampo1992", but unfortunately, it's not the one I want. :(

I'm asking, as a small favor, please to anyone who might have a template for the Dark Magician on the left, if they wouldn't mind sharing it with me. My friends and I will be very greatful, and we will be able to enjoy our anime duels even more. :)

Here are some more cards I found, but still, no template. :(

[attachment=40988:b.jpg][attachment=40989:c.jpg][attachment=40990:d.jpg]

[attachment=40995:a.jpg][attachment=40994:e.jpg][attachment=40996:00.jpg]

Thank you for reading. Thanks in advance to anyone who will help me. :)

~ The Lord of the Monsters

5 answers to this question

There are a lot of members who specialize in GFX here.

I have some experience with Photoshop/GIMP also, so if you need some stuff edited, I might be able to help (depending on what you need).

I should've PMed you some template parts.

Thank you. Free to download here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ic94nk

Have a good one!

Have you tried checking Magic Set Editor? I believe they had some templates that look identical to the ones 4Kids uses. No templates for the God cards though (especially with Ra's hieratic text)

Keep in mind that it's impossible to recreate the exact ones 4Kids uses, except with editing software but those are pretty close. Keep in mind that the parts are separate, so you'll have to manually add the level stars / Attribute or whatever needs to be done.

If you can't find them, then PM me and I can go check if I have them saved somewhere.

Thank you for the reply. Do you know some people I can PM who have good Photoshop skills and might help me with something?

Have you tried checking Magic Set Editor? I believe they had some templates that look identical to the ones 4Kids uses. No templates for the God cards though (especially with Ra's hieratic text)

Keep in mind that it's impossible to recreate the exact ones 4Kids uses, except with editing software but those are pretty close. Keep in mind that the parts are separate, so you'll have to manually add the level stars / Attribute or whatever needs to be done.

If you can't find them, then PM me and I can go check if I have them saved somewhere.

Archived