The Pen & Sword Lounge

Ren✧

Hmmm... I feel the app is a bit too...limited

How about just

Person:
Place:
Thing:

?

By Person it can be interpreted as a celebrity, or a robber, or a superhero, or a nerd, etc

Not just a stereotype character

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK I guess I dont see the need to have more than 1 specified person, unless we want to get stories that mix a robber with an astronaut.

Dont really got anythin much to do with that.

If we do one

Person: Teenage Kleptomaniac
Place: Gym
Thing: Winning lottery ticket

1. Do you prefer to write or to review? Write

2. What genre do you like to write about? Fantasy and Poetry

3. What form of writing do you enjoy the most(Short story, novel, poem, etc)? Probably poetry

4. Why do you write? Is there someone that inspired you to write? I write because I love it.

5. Any special title you would like to hold? The Poet if possible. I really love poetry. You can all follow the link in my sig and read them all

1. Do you prefer to write or to review? Write

2. What genre do you like to write about? Fantasy and Poetry

3. What form of writing do you enjoy the most(Short story, novel, poem, etc)? Probably poetry

4. Why do you write? Is there someone that inspired you to write? I write because I love it.

5. Any special title you would like to hold? The Poet if possible. I really love poetry. You can all follow the link in my sig and read them all

Accepted!

Is this a prompt?

One of the members is organizing a randomized prompt contest.

Well strictly speaking, we shouldn't actually see any of the submissions as they are.

It's all randomized, so each person should get a random person, a random place, and a random thing based on those submitted, and not a predetermined group of the three randomly handed out.

Well strictly speaking, we shouldn't actually see any of the submissions as they are.

It's all randomized, so each person should get a random person, a random place, and a random thing based on those submitted, and not a predetermined group of the three randomly handed out.

That's a good point. We might as well start over and PM the categories instead.

Archived